Myesyats
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
Babun
45 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:23 pm

Myesyats wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Typical argument of the sheep. I cant explain any of it so it must be a conspiracy.

Come on guy. You are better than that. "sheep", really?

There is no reason to question the vaccine at this point. Stop trying to pretend you know better than actual scientists.

Simple explanation: "Based on the data that we have, we assume that the patients died of their underlying disease — in a coincidental time with the vaccination,"
"If the elderly or people with severe pre-existing conditions are vaccinated, there will be a certain number of accidental deaths that occur shortly after vaccination, which cannot be causally associated with the vaccination.
It is statistically inevitable that some people will get sick and die after getting the shot, for reasons that are unrelated to their body's response to the vaccine."

Yes, sheep. Because of course you dont respond to what I have said, instead you throw out the same tired conspiracy nonsense.

I dont know more than scientists...who would claim that? I have said nothing that hasnt already been said by people 1,000 times more knowledgeable than anyone on this forum, including imminent scientists.

99% of what I say is interpretation from what extremely credible people have already said. The only difference I see is that the ones I listen to arent profiting in some way from the push of vaccine. Whereas, people like you quote or swear by the info from these kinds of clowns.

There are many many reasons to question the vaccine. Far better and smarter people than myself have done so and so I will continue to. Adverse effects are one of many. But the bigger thing is, why are you concerned by me questioning things?

I dont come here declaring the vaccines are terrible and will do x, y and z. I either pose potential issues, or complain about the difference in reporting standards.

As I already said, when someone has an adverse reaction from the jab. People like you are happy to ignore it and come up reasons why its fine (old age etc) But at the same time, you insist that when someone does 28 days after a positive PCR, it must be because of COVID. Sorry, you cant have both of those options.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:99% of what I say is interpretation from what extremely credible people have already said.
Who are those people?
But at the same time, you insist that when someone does 28 days after a positive PCR, it must be because of COVID. Sorry, you cant have both of those options.

I don't insist anything of that sort.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:44 pm

What i don't understand is why people who are willing to take the jab are so completely astounded that some others are actually anti-vax. There's a world where people who take the vaccine and those who don't want to can live together and we just fucking move on back to our normal lives, those who die, die. But of course we know the elites, their media and their sheep won't allow for that to happen.

A long time twitter friend blocked me on twitter the other day just because i defended Juve and Netherlands' De Ligt who recently said he won't take the jab, but then was bullied by the media into revising his statement lol.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:55 pm

Dont take the vaccine if you dont believe in it but also dont spread misinformation at the same time if you know jack shit about it. Theres a clear distinction.

The problem with internet is that anyone can copy a BS statement or quote and spread like like a virus, ironically.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:59 pm

Myesyats wrote:1,5h after my  1st Pfizer/Biontech jab. Feeling a little light-headed, nothing beside that so far. It's an enjoyable experience as it turns out, I quite like having needles stuck into my body by young female doctors. Overall I rate the experience 10/10

Got my first shot of Moderna this week, no side effects, only a sore arm after the injection.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:44 pm

Also, not taking the vaccine endangers others. But you're welcome not to. It's kinda like getting sick and rubbing your snot on everything or coughing on other people without covering your mouth. You're welcome to do so and live in peace with others, but don't be surprised when people think you're an ass for it.

"Those who die, die" what a terrible statement.

Man, I wish some of those who died of polio or smallpox or the kids today still dying of measles could come back to earth and smack anti-vaxxers upside the head. Those lives will never come back. Tens of millions, if not more.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:45 pm

rincon wrote:
Myesyats wrote:1,5h after my  1st Pfizer/Biontech jab. Feeling a little light-headed, nothing beside that so far. It's an enjoyable experience as it turns out, I quite like having needles stuck into my body by young female doctors. Overall I rate the experience 10/10

Got my first shot of Moderna this week, no side effects, only a sore arm after the injection.

Happy for you bro
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:53 pm

CBarca wrote:Also, not taking the vaccine endangers others. But you're welcome not to. It's kinda like getting sick and rubbing your snot on everything or coughing on other people without covering your mouth. You're welcome to do so and live in peace with others, but don't be surprised when people think you're an ass for it.

Man, I wish some of those who died of polio or smallpox or the kids today still dying of measles could come back to earth and smack anti-vaxxers upside the head. Those lives will never come back. Tens of millions, if not more.

lol talk about being overdramatic
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:04 pm

Not a word was said as a productive response
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:21 pm

Got my first shot of Pfizer yesterday. Just a sore arm yesterday, and now it's almost gone.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:30 pm

CBarca wrote:Not a word was said as a productive response

what productive response?? Laughing piss off pls man i don't owe people that reason like you anything. I've already posted all my thoughts and opinions on this topic in full detail with my credible sources throughout the past year, but some of you don't pay attention and only read what you want to read, so how could i even be bothered anymore pls man Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:09 am

Got my 2nd shot today . 2 weeks from now covid will be over for me. Feels so good
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:14 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Got my 2nd shot today . 2 weeks from now covid will be over for me. Feels so good

From personal experience the last two months: feels amazing

Lot of positivity in this thread rn and I'm loving it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:40 am

El Gunner wrote:
A long time twitter friend blocked me on twitter the other day just because i defended Juve

Yes, that's the spirit Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:12 am

So apparently Fauci's emails got leaked from the early days of the pandemic. Looks like Trump supporters will have a field day trying to find potential incriminating messages. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:00 am

It was a freedom of information act, not a leak

Someone requested the emails be made public and so they've been made public
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:What i don't understand is why people who are willing to take the jab are so completely astounded that some others are actually anti-vax.

Psychologically it's easy to understand. Many who have taken the jab have been indirectly forced to through media fear mongering and wanting their old lives back eventually ("Covid finally over for me"). They too know that this is all experimental, no one knows about potential long term side effects with mRNA and vector vaccines. Many who took the jab have done so maybe 60 % convinced, not 100 % (my friend had to do it because otherwise he might not be allowed to be present when his wife gives birth soon). So they seek confirmation for their decision and want others to follow through. Everyone who also takes the jab confirms their own action, everyone who doesn't amplifies the feeling of uncertainty.

Here are the statistics for Germany:

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 23756

137 deaths total since it all started in my age group (who knows how many of them had serious underlying conditions to begin with).

Should elderly and people with pre-existing conditions get vaccinated? Sure, it makes sense. Why would a 70 year old care about potential long term effects anyway?

Does it make sense to vaccinate children, teenagers and young adults?

Comparing this to smallpox with a lethality of over 30 % across all age groups, even higher for children. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:50 pm

Yes it makes sense. And we've gone over the reason many times: even if you're very unlikely to get sick from it you can still act as a carrier , pass the disease on to others and assist in the creation of new strands. The risk/reward balance for taking it vs not if you're a healthy individual is firmly in the "take it" side.

In a recent shareholder meeting the Pfizer ceo explained to Wall Street analysts that he expects poor countries to continue to produce new strands every year, so he's against the US eliminating the patent and exporting massively to other countries.

All that said no one should be forced ,but let's not act like there are no benefits, there's just no short term benefits to you .
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:59 am

Long-term side effects are rather unlikely because mRNA doesn't persist for an extended period of time or integrate into chromosomes. Thats what I've read. But I'd be quite happy if say another genitalia would grow under my arpit. It would be a side effect alright, but objectively good. B positive.

Besides mRNA isnt new its been studied and adopted in other treatments for decades without issue.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:03 am

futbol wrote:
El Gunner wrote:What i don't understand is why people who are willing to take the jab are so completely astounded that some others are actually anti-vax.

Psychologically it's easy to understand. Many who have taken the jab have been indirectly forced to through media fear mongering and wanting their old lives back eventually ("Covid finally over for me"). They too know that this is all experimental, no one knows about potential long term side effects with mRNA and vector vaccines. Many who took the jab have done so maybe 60 % convinced, not 100 % (my friend had to do it because otherwise he might not be allowed to be present when his wife gives birth soon). So they seek confirmation for their decision and want others to follow through. Everyone who also takes the jab confirms their own action, everyone who doesn't amplifies the feeling of uncertainty.

yea, i've thought that may be the case too before, hence the overall exaggerated hostility and guilt-tripping.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:43 pm

Myesyats wrote:
The Franchise wrote:99% of what I say is interpretation from what extremely credible people have already said.
Who are those people?
But at the same time, you insist that when someone does 28 days after a positive PCR, it must be because of COVID. Sorry, you cant have both of those options.

I don't insist anything of that sort.

Sorry for the delay. I try not to speak on this subject every day, it gets too frustrating.

Anyway, who?

Dr. Martin Kulldorff
Dr. Sunetra Gupta
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi
Dr. John Lee
Dr. Mike Yeadon

I could go on and on and on.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:45 pm

CBarca wrote:Also, not taking the vaccine endangers others. But you're welcome not to. It's kinda like getting sick and rubbing your snot on everything or coughing on other people without covering your mouth. You're welcome to do so and live in peace with others, but don't be surprised when people think you're an ass for it.

When will this myth end.

How is me not taking the vaccine impacting those who have already taken it?

If the vaccine works, what are you concerned by?

You cannot have it both ways.

If it works, then me contracting COVID (already happened) will not be a concern of yours because your vaccine protects you from severe symptoms doesnt it?

The small number of people, of which they vaccine isnt effective on, they are at risk regardless of what I do or dont do. There are going to be who are medically unable to take the vaccine (my partner is one of) so this minuscule "risk" will always exist and that is life, its full of risk. COVID is not even particularly high on the level of risk for the vast majority.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:52 pm

Myesyats wrote:

Besides mRNA isnt new its been studied and adopted in other treatments for decades without issue.

What?

Where?

From absolutely everything I have seen, it has never been used before and in every trial so far, it has resulted in death.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:59 pm

Casciavit wrote:So apparently Fauci's emails got leaked from the early days of the pandemic. Looks like Trump supporters will have a field day trying to find potential incriminating messages. Laughing

Surprise surprise, the man is a clear and obvious fraud.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:

When will this myth end.

How is me not taking the vaccine impacting those who have already taken it?

If the vaccine works, what are you concerned by?

You cannot have it both ways.

If it works, then me contracting COVID (already happened) will not be a concern of yours because your vaccine protects you from severe symptoms doesnt it?

The small number of people, of which they vaccine isnt effective on, they are at risk regardless of what I do or dont do. There are going to be who are medically unable to take the vaccine (my partner is one of) so this minuscule "risk" will always exist and that is life, its full of risk. COVID is not even particularly high on the level of risk for the vast majority.

No no, that's not the issue here at all. The issue is for Covid-19 to continue existing and spreading because of those who have not been vaccinated (by choice or by other factors) until the point it mutates (as all viruses do) into something which makes any existing vaccine ineffective against it. That is the real concern as if that happens, we are back to 0 and the cycle never ends.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:09 pm

we will gain herd immunity to whatever mutation eventually - evolution 101
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next