The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

+41
Casciavit
Duronto-Roddur
MindYourThinking
Young Kaz
Pedram
Firenze
The Franchise
elitedam
futbol
zigra
futbol_bill
The Demon of Carthage
Blue
Lucifer
McLewis
sportsczy
Freeza
Arquitecto
Hapless_Hans
Zagadka
Robespierre
Vibe
Warrior
guest_07
rincon
iftikhar
Art Morte
VivaStPauli
CBarca
FennecFox7
M99
Nishankly
Adit
Jay29
El Gunner
S
Myesyats
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
Babun
45 posters

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:36 pm

@El Gunner wrote:been a year...
are we still panicking over this psyop???


Yeah, at least I am.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8818
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Babun Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:09 pm

[quote="BarrileteCosmico"]South African variant can 'break through' Pfizer vaccine, Israeli study says

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2BX0JZ

Well, hope it still provides some protection[/quote]

Less effective but still works, Astrazenica doesn't work at all against this variant but vs the British and P1. The South African strain isn't as contagieous as the other two. We'll get an update soon I think.
[quote="Hapless_Hans"]So apparently this whole affair could have been averted with just a little asthma spray, twice a day

great

well done medical world community

every amateur athlete is smarter than you are[/quote]
I'm impressed, much better than wasting money on viagra..ahem.. remesdivir.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7206
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by futbol Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 pm

I won't be surprised at all if in a couple of years an unusual amount of cancer patients emerge.

The Adenovirus technology is completely new territory, only one Dengue and one Ebola vaccine based on this technology exist and they aren't used in masses.

Adenoviruses altering the genome of individual cells and leading to tumours has been observed on mice and guinepigs. Long-term studies on humans obviously do not exist so the current Covid vaccinations can be seen as a huge field study.

Same with mRNA vaccines like Biontech. 6 months ago no vaccine based on this technology existed at all. All the usual long-term clinical study procedures are out the window, because emergency licence.

Personally I'm not taking part in this field study based on 90 deaths in my age group in more than 12 months.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11234
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:42 pm

If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 88993
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Babun Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:53 pm

Italian docs tested their personal 7 days after the second shot of Biontech/Pfizer jabs for the amount of antibodies in their blood. There's a huge difference between men and women, women have got more antibodies than men. Old, obese men were the worst combination, they had half of the amount of antibodies a normal man with a BMI between 18-25 had. They probably need a 3rd shot to increase their vaccine efficiancy.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/pfizer-vaccine-covid-obese-overweight-study-dose-b1810386.html

Just like with astrazeneca, I think the dosage is wrong. People should be given vaccine doses according to their bodyweight. Of course, a 50kg woman shows a bigger reaction to the same dosage as a 120kg man.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7206
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:55 pm

@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 19342
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:18 pm

@futbol wrote:I won't be surprised at all if in a couple of years an unusual amount of cancer patients emerge.

The Adenovirus technology is completely new territory, only one Dengue and one Ebola vaccine based on this technology exist and they aren't used in masses.

Adenoviruses altering the genome of individual cells and leading to tumours has been observed on mice and guinepigs. Long-term studies on humans obviously do not exist so the current Covid vaccinations can be seen as a huge field study.

Same with mRNA vaccines like Biontech. 6 months ago no vaccine based on this technology existed at all. All the usual long-term clinical study procedures are out the window, because emergency licence.

Personally I'm not taking part in this field study based on 90 deaths in my age group in more than 12 months.

ok boomer

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15294
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:28 pm

@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????

They already exist??? Every child has to have an immunisation card and be vaccinated against tuberculosis, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococci, measles, mumps and rubella (in PL at least). So everyone already has that "passport"

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15294
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by rincon Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:47 pm

@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????

because of common sense
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15866
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Babun Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:12 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@futbol wrote:I won't be surprised at all if in a couple of years an unusual amount of cancer patients emerge.

The Adenovirus technology is completely new territory, only one Dengue and one Ebola vaccine based on this technology exist and they aren't used in masses.

Adenoviruses altering the genome of individual cells and leading to tumours has been observed on mice and guinepigs. Long-term studies on humans obviously do not exist so the current Covid vaccinations can be seen as a huge field study.

Same with mRNA vaccines like Biontech. 6 months ago no vaccine based on this technology existed at all. All the usual long-term clinical study procedures are out the window, because emergency licence.

Personally I'm not taking part in this field study based on 90 deaths in my age group in more than 12 months.

ok boomer

We're guinea pigs of some sorts. Not all people have to be vaccinated for herd immunity. I don't think higher prevalence of cancer might be a longterm side effect but something will be because all the vaccines have less than a year under their belt. Of course, he'd have to live with less mobility due to lack of a stamp on his vaccine passport.
I've taken the risk because the other option is like a Russian roulette of some sorts.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7206
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:28 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????

They already exist??? Every child has to have an immunisation card and be vaccinated against tuberculosis, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococci, measles, mumps and rubella (in PL at least). So everyone already has that "passport"

that's not true.. at least not in my part of the world... my passport is only based on an application, identification history and my criminal record. They don't ask for my immunisation card, i don't even know if i have such a thing anymore (i did get immunisation shots though when i was younger).

@rincon wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????

because of common sense

so you are for governmental/global elite population control?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 19342
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Warrior Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:46 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????

They already exist??? Every child has to have an immunisation card and be vaccinated against tuberculosis, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococci, measles, mumps and rubella (in PL at least). So everyone already has that "passport"



I got that "passport" too. It is like a register of vaccines you receive throughout your life. You don't renew it, you're supposed to keep it forever and mine is a disgusting notebook Laughing brown and sticky because a banana rot (then exploded) over it inside my desk in grade 3

However it is not written inside the real passport, the one you use for travels. Not that i'd care if they put the vaccines in there, could be useful if something bad happens. During a pandemic it seems the normal thing to do. Sucks for those who don't want the vaccine but it's temporary measure until herd immunity. After that nobody will care.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7801
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Nishankly Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:16 pm

Wave 2 starting in India just when I am about receive my work permit so that I can travel again back home after 2 years.  :brickwall:

Not that we've been reporting the numbers correctly ever but we did have a massive AstraZeneca vaccination effort where at least my family back home is vaccinated.

160k cases and 2.5k deaths yesterday.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20356
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:55 pm

@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????


what does that mean?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 88993
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by rincon Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:40 am

@Warrior wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????

They already exist??? Every child has to have an immunisation card and be vaccinated against tuberculosis, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococci, measles, mumps and rubella (in PL at least). So everyone already has that "passport"



I got that "passport" too. It is like a register of vaccines you receive throughout your life. You don't renew it, you're supposed to keep it forever and mine is a disgusting notebook Laughing brown and sticky because a banana rot (then exploded) over it inside my desk in grade 3

However it is not written inside the real passport, the one you use for travels. Not that i'd care if they put the vaccines in there, could be useful if something bad happens. During a pandemic it seems the normal thing to do. Sucks for those who don't want the vaccine but it's temporary measure until herd immunity. After that nobody will care.

I think "passports" is just the term given to the vaccine card if/when you also use it for travel.

Almost 15 years ago I travelled to Brazil and there you need to have the yellow fever vaccine to go. So they would staple the yellow vaccination card with it to your passport to make it easier. I wonder where is all the outrage about that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15866
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:51 am

Yeah, I've got a 'vaccination passport' too, it's a little yellow booklet you get as a kid where it's noted when and against what you got vaccinated.
If I dig it out from wherever it is, when I get the CoVid vaccination, and take a look, it will turn out that I urgently need to renew all other kinds of vaccination Laughing

The current debate is something else, it's whether there should be issued some kind of official 'vaccinated' ID which will enable to give vaccinated people some kind of exempt treatment in certain anti-infection regulations
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33282
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Nishankly Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:01 am

Interesting, we have that too in India to keep a track of our vaccinations through a yellow immunization card as Hopeless mentioned but it's never carried abroad or shown around as EG mentioned.

We have listings on Polio, Measles, Rabies, TB, Hepatitis etc on that.

The only case I have faced is a medical clearance certificate that I don't have Tubercolosis while travelling from India to France on a long stay visa.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20356
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:36 am

yea it's different for visas to certain countries... i remember when i applied for my visa to go to London i had to get TB and hepatitis clearances for that particular visa.

@RealGunner wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????


what does that mean?

this proposed Covid vaccine passport ID is a whole other can of worms that further aids governmental/global elites control over us a world citizens, isn't it so obvious?? We all wishfully talk about how this Covid-fiasco will blow over by about 2023... but how do we know this? This whole thing has been iffy, complicated and affected our lives in so many ways since the beginning... when do we know it will stop?
What about us that do not want to take the vaccine, what does that mean for our rights, security, privacy and access??

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01451-0

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2021/03/23/vaccine-passports

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/07/covid-passports-good-idea-government-damaging

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/mar/27/vaccine-passports-for-uk-pubs-not-a-good-idea-says-behaviour-expert
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 19342
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:30 am

It's relevent the change made by Boris Johnson after he tested positive for covid
It is as if that harsh event , where he had risked the death on the other hand, illuminated it .
Passed from being a sort of poor man's Trump,skeptical , at time negationatist , to being sensible about Covid

Even these declarations are wise,  need to recognize it

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 16605
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Babun Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:23 am

@Myesyats wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????

They already exist??? Every child has to have an immunisation card and be vaccinated against tuberculosis, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococci, measles, mumps and rubella (in PL at least). So everyone already has that "passport"

WTF is happening in Poland? I thought the situation was bad but not that bad. You don't have a population as old as ours yet 800 deaths per day Shocked

@Robespierre
I'm happy the madness stopped in UK, the total management will be looked at when the pandemic is over. Right now, UK has got the highest number of casualties in all of Europe and some of the highest per capita in the world. Italy is the second most devasted country after UK but Italy was the epicentre back then caught by sursprise. The vaccination campaign is going well in Italy, I hope you guys manage to curb spread within 3 months.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7206
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:11 pm

@Babun wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????

They already exist??? Every child has to have an immunisation card and be vaccinated against tuberculosis, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococci, measles, mumps and rubella (in PL at least). So everyone already has that "passport"

WTF is happening in Poland? I thought the situation was bad but not that bad. You don't have a population as old as ours yet 800 deaths per day Shocked

Underfunded healthcare system and right-wing populist government!

They were more concerned with bickering & scuffling in the ruling camp instead and did not prepare for 2nd and even 3rd wave. And they keep using the pandemic for political purposes. Worst and most incompetent gov. coalition since 1989. Focused solely on disbanding democratic institutions.

In general I think populists are not coping well with this pandemic.

Just today this happened, in the middle of 3rd wave they've "fired" our human rights watchman. You can see their priorities.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15294
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:17 pm

@BC

Sorry to end our discussion so bluntly and without reply. Trust your time was not wasted as I did in fact read your post some time after. I have been back to coaching so have not had the kind of time I wanted to continue the discussion and it felt a bit stupid to try and jump back into it after so much time had passed.

Overall, you made some good points some of which I agree with, some I did not but no matter, we can agree to disagree for the most part.

I dont want to start arguing with people at every turn, so I will avoid it as much as possible Laughing

Obviously as time as gone on since my stance has not changed and as we continue to hear in the UK news things so called conspiracy theorists said 12 months ago. Such as that the number of actual COVID deaths are nowhere near the official number. Not to mention the NHS whistle blowers who have come out explaining the bed crisis which didnt exist.

Bu it seems the current discussion here is vaccine passports and the vaccine in general. Vaccine Passports...call them what they are, digital ID'S are shameful and pathetic and no, they do not already exist.

This is not the same as ensuring you have taken the yellow fever jab upon entering the Congo.

Preventing people from going about normal everyday things unless coerced into taking experimental vaccines creates a 2 tier society. No way around it. People supporting such an idea are either evil, brainwashed or both.

Globally, every country has the right to say they want only vaccinated people entering their country, I dont agree with it but I have no business talking about what other countries should do. Makes no sense whatsoever and obviously not needed but again, who am I to tell the people of a country I have no stake in what to do?

But to create a digital ID to grant entry to things like clubs, sporting events, restaurants and so on nationally is absolutely pathetic.

Count me as one of the "great unwashed" who will not take part in any part of society who mandates I have to take a vaccine.

Not only is it experimental, there is a clear cause for concern regarding side effects. Even if that wasnt the case, my stance would remain the same because this is not something I need from a health point of view. This red herring argument about people not feeling "safe" if they are around the unvaccinated, surely doesnt need explaining?

I only feel pity for the people who have submitted their will and taken the vaccine (and will continue to do so), not because they want to avoid becoming ill, but because they do what they are told and are afraid of being left out of x, y and z.


Boris Johnson the "libertarian" continues to embarrass himself with his nonsense. He has gone far past doubling down on the lockdown rubbish, I guess this is what, quadrupling down?

"Lockdown is main reason for drop in coronavirus cases". Its parody at this point. I mean, he is doing his best to try and play both sides of the same coin. Trying to justify lockdown while crush vaccine hesitancy among the under 50's is a very difficult thing when neither make sense.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19617
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:22 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:If it wasn't for vaccine passports i probably would avoid too. Not that i am anti-vaccination at all, but more so because of what futbol mentioned.

With flu vaccines or any other vaccines they have existed for 100 of years so you can get them without hesitation.

This one seems like a gamble.

But i'll get it anyways if i need it for travel

and why aren't you guys anti-vaccine passports???????

They already exist??? Every child has to have an immunisation card and be vaccinated against tuberculosis, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococci, measles, mumps and rubella (in PL at least). So everyone already has that "passport"

Nonsense. Nobody is not allowed to travel if they cant prove these things. I have not been vaccinated against almost all of those things and cant prove I have been vaccinated against even 1.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19617
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 pm

1. You should be vaccinated against "these things" in a civilized world.
2. If anything it's for the betterment of society as a  whole in terms of health.

simple as that.


And also researchers are at a point where we are very close to getting mRNA vaccines for cancer. So any reasonable person should appreciate vaccinations.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15294
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:37 pm

Poor argument. Got to do better than that, please try again as hard as that may be.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19617
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:04 pm

Well i agree re restaurants, sporting events etc. Sounds like a hassle.

But to me it seems far fetched to be this hysterical about this. I assume people were saying the same when drivers license was introduced: "What???? I need a card to drive my car anywhere past my backyard? And the police can halt and fine me for not having one arghhhhhH?"

Its also similar to protesting 5G and vaccines because they supposedly have "chips" in them. Medical cards etc. are not something extraordinary.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15294
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum