The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:07 pm

We need to decide what our goals are.

Do we want to make the playoffs? Then we need to shorten the rotation.

Do we want to develop the kids? Then actually play them and live with the results.

Last night illustrated what the issues are, we have no bench because of the Jrue trade and also because of the Jrue trade we only have one guy who can create off the dribble.

We were up 1 when the starters left and when they came back we were down 13 lol.

Kira Lewis and NAW have the potential to be those guys but if we want to make the playoffs obviously they need to develop faster than probably it's realistic to expect.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:20 pm

Pels need to sign some playable veterans on FA really. Throw a bag at Dedmon so they don’t have to play Hayes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:22 pm

Sure if you decide that playoffs is what your focus is.

I can see an argument for both sides.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:16 am

Marcus Smart is either fantastic or a straight up clown, there's no in-between
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:22 am

the amount of shit LeBron gets away with rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:04 am

CJ McCollum >>>>>>> Kriss Middleton
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:16 am

Back to back against the same team are really a great move tbh. Should be a mainstay. So much easier on the body.

Such an obvious move too
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:00 am

@El Gunner wrote:CJ McCollum >>>>>>> Kriss Middleton

Stats wise, they're pretty similar. I watch both too and honestly they're similarly impactful players, both in ways that are suited to their respective positions.

I've thought about these two a lot and come to the conclusion that, to me, they're at about the same skill level. I can't make an argument that one is better than the other. Gun to my head? CJ might edge it. They're quite close though, and I love both
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:39 am

Steve Kerr really don't know how to coach any other system than this one.

The roster doesn't fit and he keeps insisting. Just do simple P&R with Curry and Wiseman for goodness sake
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:55 am

Doesn't really matter how the Warriors play, they're gonna suck anyway. I wonder when can they be competitive again? Draymond is finished and who knows how Klay is gonna be. The Warriors have 60+ million tied on those two until 2024.

In other news, the Nuggets are in trouble.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:56 am

@CBarca wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:CJ McCollum >>>>>>> Kriss Middleton

Stats wise, they're pretty similar. I watch both too and honestly they're similarly impactful players, both in ways that are suited to their respective positions.

I've thought about these two a lot and come to the conclusion that, to me, they're at about the same skill level. I can't make an argument that one is better than the other. Gun to my head? CJ might edge it. They're quite close though, and I love both

CJ is a better offensive player easily, Middleton only slightly edges him on defensive effort

@Art Morte wrote:Doesn't really matter how the Warriors play, they're gonna suck anyway. I wonder when can they be competitive again? Draymond is finished and who knows how Klay is gonna be. The Warriors have 60+ million tied on those two until 2024.

In other news, the Nuggets are in trouble.

yea man what can i say. Most of the hurt came when Klay went down, honestly thought we would at least be a competitive playoff team but at this rate we might as well tank. Minnesota are trash too so maybe we can get both Cade Cunningham and Jalen Suggs.

other alternative is to package that terrible Wiggins contract with maybe Paschall and how many ever future picks it takes to get Buddy Hield.
As for Draymond, im not really sure at this point anymore. He never was that much of a skillful player. His best attributes has always been his on-court smarts and effort. With age he could still use that, but the effort might be limited physically. So i'll leave Joe "light years ahead" and his team to figure that out. God knows, he is seriously regretting all that Oubre luxury tax if things don't improve
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:06 am

I was ready to come here and say you don't get to miss 11 free throws and win the game.

But Bledsoe came up with some big plays, thank god.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:10 am

Well. Missing 11 FTs when you Shoot 50 is a good percentage lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:18 am

@Freeza wrote:Well. Missing 11 FTs when you Shoot 50 is a good percentage lol

Yeah but Raptors went like 24-24 lol so we were only like +5.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:12 pm

Khris just put up 21/6/4 on what was like hundreths of a decimal place away from 50/40/90. Khris's effective fg% was 57.5

For reference, CJ put up 22/4/4 on 45/38/75 last year. His effective fg% was 52.2

If you were to say that CJ has been a better offensive player over the last 5 years...sure. If you were to say that he's the better offensive player right now, it's pretty close and the stats clearly say Khris is better.

It's really easy to say "well, CJ is elite at creating his own shot". However, that's just wrong if you're comparing to Khris. Middleton is one of the elite ISO players in the league based on numbers.

Honestly I was willing to give CJ an edge on offense but all I'm doing now thinking about it is that Khris is actually better offensively.

In any case, the way in which you handwave away the idea that Khris is as good as CJ offensively is absolutely wrong.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:31 pm

Davis really decided he was done with being a rim protector before this season
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:51 pm

Is Anthony really going to do this?

Signs were there TBH, with all the post ring flex. But I didn't expect him to actually get lazy.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:52 pm

@Vibe wrote:Is Anthony really going to do this?

Signs were there TBH, with all the post ring flex. But I didn't expect him to actually get lazy.

Might just be exhausted after that post season. But still.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:55 pm

Not cool
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:15 am

It's cute ya'll are surprised by this.

This is ADs career in general, he'll snap out of it when the games matter.

I don't expect the sort of dominance we saw last season, it was first season for a new team so he probably was really motivated.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:29 am

Well statistically he’s never been this bad. Worst start he’s ever had.

He’s probably learned from LeBron how to relax.

LeBron did fuck all through 30 minutes today and scored like 12 straight in the fourth to clinch it.

Never seen an athlete like him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:29 am

八村 Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Molenation
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:56 am

Still Steph Curry bounce
Still Steph Curry bounce

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:22 am

Valanciunas played 14 minutes last night before being pulled for a covid safety reason, that's pretty funny.

I woke up early enough to watch the last quarter of Lakers vs Bulls, the refs were giving LeBron the star treatment big time. The Bulls are being competitive for the first time in ages, which is nice, though.

And the Clippers blew a 22-point second-half lead lmao xD
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:27 am

Suns have a good team this year. Quality starting 5: Paul, Booker, Bridges, Crowder, Ayton and also a decent bench. By all logic they are making the playoffs.

Would be even better if Ayton wasn't so soft for how big he is. Sabonis and Turner dominated him on both ends. Not the most glamourous match but it was fun.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:50 am

From reddit:
https://streamable.com/le0zgm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum