The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:50 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Based on absolutely nothing, because there's way more evidence he's a good coach than there isn't.

There's not much of a sample size tbh. It's hard to judge how good he is as of now.

He did well in regards to earning LeBron's respect. But I think LeBron is easier to handle than Kawhi apparently.

His record without LeBron playing is like 1-17 from what I gather.

So the jury is still out on him. It still depends on how good he is at adapting the personalities of the players on the Clippers, which is a huge challenge considering how many knobheads they've got.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte on Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:01 pm

@El Gunner wrote:
heck, he told LeBron in the 2016 Finals near the end of one of the games to "shut up, it's his team" Laughing

Okay, I had no idea he had this kind of wisdom in him. My bad, Clippers for the title.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Are Lakers really going for CP3? What is the point, LeBron and AD is more than enough starpower, LeBron/AD + decents supporting crew >>> LeBron/AD/CP3 + shit pieces IMO.

Besides, I don't like the idea of CP3 getting a ring, always went with my boy Rondo in that beef.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:02 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Based on absolutely nothing, because there's way more evidence he's a good coach than there isn't.

There's not much of a sample size tbh. It's hard to judge how good he is as of now.

He did well in regards to earning LeBron's respect. But I think LeBron is easier to handle than Kawhi apparently.

His record without LeBron playing is like 1-17 from what I gather.

So the jury is still out on him. It still depends on how good he is at adapting the personalities of the players on the Clippers, which is a huge challenge considering how many knobheads they've got.

That says more about how that team was built than anything else.

Also I'm not trying to argue he's a god or anything, but the sheer amount of criticism because he won with the greatest player of his era is absolutely mind boggling.

There's more evidence he's a good coach (managing egos, in game adjustments and so on) than there is that he isn't.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:05 pm

@Art Morte wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:
heck, he told LeBron in the 2016 Finals near the end of one of the games to "shut up, it's his team" Laughing

Okay, I had no idea he had this kind of wisdom in him. My bad, Clippers for the title.

it is an example that he actually has some balls and presence to manage egos
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:05 pm

@Vibe wrote:Are Lakers really going for CP3? What is the point, LeBron and AD is more than enough starpower, LeBron/AD + decents supporting crew >>> LeBron/AD/CP3 + shit pieces IMO.

Besides, I don't like the idea of CP3 getting a ring, always went with my boy Rondo in that beef.

i like it, because it will only mean CP3 gets to fall to Steph and Klay again Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:12 am

Does anyone like CP3
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:23 pm

I think he’s the one of the five greatest PGs ever. But I don’t necessarily like him
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:25 pm

@Vibe wrote:Does anyone like CP3

i love him
i love his game so much so that i always said if i could have any player's skillset taking into account my size, it would be his
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:10 pm

Not a huge fan of Lue but I cannot fully state he is miles better than that scrub and NBA lapdog Doc Rivers whom Ive said before is by far the most overrated manager of all time in the league.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots on Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:57 pm

There's dozens of us!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:02 pm

Stan Van Gundy new HC of o Pelicans Proud

We got our man
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:11 pm

I'm happy, he's not gonna allow some of the flat out lazy and ill prepared performances that Gentry did.

That's honestly half the battle, now i can look forward to the draft and any trades that may or may not come.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 pm

No, but he is an all time player. And I do want him on the Bucks.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum