The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:19 pm

Btw, playoff pee rofl

FFS man. He is the gift that keeps on giving

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:30 pm

I gotta give credit to Nurse. Incredible job last year. Imagine winning a championship being led by that mental midget Molenation

The greatest playoff performer of all time folding like a lawn chair
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:32 pm

like CB said it was the exception to the rule
Clippers culture and Wayoff P energy might have rubbed off on him, shame
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:42 pm

That's just the culture right now. We can never be satisfied by anything less than 100%.

A single bad performance on top of countless world class ones and suddenly you're a choker.

We are such a spoiled generation, it's incredible really.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:59 pm

@Vibe wrote:That's just the culture right now. We can never be satisfied by anything less than 100%.

A single bad performance on top of countless world class ones and suddenly you're a choker.

We are such a spoiled generation, it's incredible really.

Countless? I don't about you but I can count to more than a handfull
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:03 pm

GTFO Freeza, we are LeBron buttboys but that is bullshit and you know it.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:53 pm

@Vibe wrote:GTFO Freeza, we are LeBron buttboys but that is bullshit and you know it.

Really? Where are those legendary playoffs runs? He's had one great playoff series where he was all that. Last year against Sixers.

Jamal Murray has had two this season already. Already having a better individual run than Kawhi's ever had. What a fucking player.
Also got just enough of a dickhead mentality to not back down from a fight. As a Lakers fan I've witnessed that. Wouldn't be mad at him winning at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Difference between Legendary playoff runs and last night.

There's a huge difference lol, you're moving the goal posts at every opportunity.

First it was bad performances and now it's legendary playoff runs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:01 pm

But again you've proven your like every other biased as hell Lakers fan when it comes to this topic.

Saying Jamal Murray has had a better run Kawhi ever had means we know not to take you seriously lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:02 pm

there was literally a stat that said Kawhi's playoff run last season was only second to one by Michael Jordan :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:11 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:But again you've proven your like every other biased as hell Lakers fan when it comes to this topic.

Saying Jamal Murray has had a better run Kawhi ever had means we know not to take you seriously lol.

Again. Where are these countless Kawhi performances in the playoffs then?

You've been hyping him up as some playoff savant for the past year.

Dude won a finals MVP as a fourth option role player who got hot on spot up threes while being the third best player on his team that playoffs.

Then he was stuck middling around for a couple years. When he was supposed to break out Zaza injured him. And then last year we got a legendary series and incredible game winner from him.

The way people talk about his career as if he's anywhere close to a top player of all time is really bothersome to me. The resume is not there. Not as an all time superstar and best player in the league.

Also what about you actually arguing something for once instead of being smug about every single thing and then responding with "I don't care either way".

I've been hearing about how the Lakers team are a bad fit all year from you guys Laughing

Meanwhile I said Clippers were misconstructed, lacked playmakers, had 10 SFs and couldn't defend any guards or Centers. And guess what happened.

No matter what I say about any team I get called a biased Lakers fan despite this not even being about a Lakers player. If I were so biased I would have agreed with ElG who said Kobe were a much better player than LeBron.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Well, you do come off as extremely biased and hurt that either Kawhi chose the Clippers and/or that Kawhi, according to some pundits and maybe Mole, was at some point, considered better than LeBron and it seems that you’re really carrying that torch and going as hard as you can on those points.

I would say, who cares? This clippers team was probably one of the most overrated teams of recent times. So are the Bucks and the Rockets. All these “1 piece away” teams are fraudulent.

The Playoffs are dangerously prepared for a lakers victory here. Extremely heavy favourites with two generational players compared to 3 young and inexperienced teams that simply don’t match up.

Then again, I woke up to a flurry of Raptors “fans” in absolute bliss that Kawhi lost last night, so it is what it is.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:22 pm

@El Gunner wrote:there was literally a stat that said Kawhi's playoff run last season was only second to one by Michael Jordan :facepalm:

Very much doubt there's any stat supporting that. Again. That was media overhyping Kawhi.

If we're talking advanced stats:
WS/48 as an example
Kawhi was .249

Michael Jordan had 6 better results than that
LeBron has 8 better results

PER (I'll take more than 15 games played) (Also, that's a LeBron catered advanced stat if any):
Kawhi had 27.9
Michael Jordan had 6 long runs with a higher PER
LeBron has 6 (he had 38 PER in 2009 lol)

BPM:
Kawhi was at 10.1 which is great
Jordan had 5 runs better
LeBron too had 5 better runs.

That's the advanced stats and I don't think there's any traditional stats supporting that claim afaik.

The main thing about last run is that the narrative around the win is that Kawhi finally beat the unbeatable warriors despite it being more themselves and bad luck who beat them.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:28 pm

@Luca wrote:Well, you do come off as extremely biased and hurt that either Kawhi chose the Clippers and/or that Kawhi, according to some pundits and maybe Mole, was at some point, considered better than LeBron and it seems that you’re really carrying that torch and going as hard as you can on those points.

I would say, who cares? This clippers team was probably one of the most overrated teams of recent times. So are the Bucks and the Rockets. All these “1 piece away” teams are fraudulent.

The Playoffs are dangerously prepared for a lakers victory here. Extremely heavy favourites with two generational players compared to 3 young and inexperienced teams that simply don’t match up.

Then again, I woke up to a flurry of Raptors “fans” in absolute bliss that Kawhi lost last night, so it is what it is.

I have never once hidden that I'm carrying the torch. I have been called biased all year for saying we had a better team, better constructed team etc. and that LeBron would still 100% be the player you'd pick for a single series.

I'm not hurt that he chose the Clippers. Not anymore at least. When he made that choice I knew he was an absolute idiot, sporting wise. I couldn't see the reason for picking them then, and I still can't. Clippers are who we thought they were. I would ask people to dig up the old post, but there's no doubt a lot of shit from my part too Laughing

In regards to the Lakers we're underdogs though. We were underdogs before the season

Just look:
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 119646623_355619678817610_3047149627652533538_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=l6DQOBoB1tIAX-7ANqk&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:31 pm

That list aged well Molenation

It’s okay though, raptors weren’t even meant to make the playoffs

Anyways, anyone but Marcus Smart. Only torch I’m holding

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:34 pm

Searched some more after Kawhi's supposed greatest playoff run ever.

That was the stat I could find. It's a fucking weird stat though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:35 pm

@Luca wrote:That list aged well Molenation

It’s okay though, raptors weren’t even meant to make the playoffs

Anyways, anyone but Marcus Smart. Only torch I’m holding

Give it a week and you'll support Smart. Just look at my 20+ posts slandering Jamal Murray after he nutmegged my son.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:17 pm

Oh and the MVP of the playoffs so far is Jamal Murray, no can argue against that.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:40 pm

Oh and can we please talk about how Tyler Herro was snubbed an all-team Rookie first for Zion rofl the NBA's wankfest for him continues.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:43 pm

instead my man's name was dirted alongside names such as PJ Washington and Rui Hachimura
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:45 pm

@El Gunner wrote:Oh and the MVP of the playoffs so far is Jamal Murray, no can argue against that.

I think he and Jokic have been tied for 3rd best players of the playoffs so far, yeah.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:47 pm

@El Gunner wrote:Oh and can we please talk about how Tyler Herro was snubbed an all-team Rookie first for Zion rofl the NBA's wankfest for him continues.

Eric Paschall shouldn't have been on there. Herro should've taken his spot. Nothing impressive in good stats on a bottom team. I know that better than anyone as a Lakers fan.

Zion is good because he was clearly the best whenever he played. I'd rather they give accolades to the best players instead of subpar players, just because they played more. That's how you end up with a mediocre as fuck dude like Saric getting ROTY
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:10 am

Ultimately happy for Herro because it's good to see a player from the state do well. What Wisco fans did to him was a shame. Although decommitting to go to Kentucky is going to be a tough pill to swallow for any fanbase.

Kid is a straight baller. A bitchass, but a baller.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:08 am

Jokic to his coach before game 7, "I'm going to give you a really good gift after the game either I'm going to get you home or the WCF"

rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:37 am

Man this heat team is full of some bull dogs insane hustle and mentality.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:49 am

Drama in Celtics locker room after going 0-2

[Washburn]Marcus Smart is screaming in the #Celtics locker room and there is a bunch of arguing going on. Smart comes out say “y’all on that bullshit!” Team is imploding. Smart is in bathroom and there is still screaming coming from locker room.

[Washburn] Smart wasn’t the only one yelling. There were definitely items thrown and a lot of yelling. #Celtics

[Washburn] Argument is continuing. Locker room still closed. #Celtics

[Washburn] Been outside a bunch of locker rooms in my days. That’s was as raucous as I’ve ever heard. #Celtics

[Washburn] Some players, including Smart, have left. Smart declined to speak with media. #Celtics

Coach Brad Stevens On Locker Room Fight, "Guys Were Emotional"
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum