Thimmy
rincon
Warrior
Myesyats
66 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Where will Messi go?

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap18%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap9%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap0%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap0%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap3%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap38%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 13 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap9%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap3%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap6%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap6%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_lcap8%Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Empty Re: Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Another year of Shitlona and Refrids. Mad

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation - Page 22 Empty Re: Lionel Messi Transfer Speculation

Post by danyjr Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:19 pm

Harmonica wrote:Another year of Shitlona and Refrids. Mad
I know ffs :facepalm:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:22 pm

Hope RG's landlord has refunded Harmonica's deposit

Bloke seems sad he can't make it to Manchester
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:25 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Official hes staying

He's talking sh*t about Barto and the Board though

What a waste should have seen this coming i remember his knee-jerk reaction of retiring from Argentina

I suppose we’ll have to wait a little longer to see Messi definitely perform in another club, country and league. Can’t say I’m surprised.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm

Haven't seen his interview fully yet but this is some good stuff that is being reported

A lot of digs at Barto and the Barca board

I wonder what his reaction will be when Koeman yells at him to press and run
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:30 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Haven't seen his interview fully yet but this is some good stuff that is being reported

A lot of digs at Barto and the Barca board

I wonder what his reaction will be when Koeman yells at him to press and run

I hear he’s pretty good at telling the press that he’ll run hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:30 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Messi is a clown, he says he told the club since last season that he wanted to go but he didn’t activate the clause in his contract when he was supposed to? Stfu

did he really say this? please clarify.

Also, what reaction would he receive if he activated the clause in the middle of the season?? everyone would have blamed him for the failure of Barca. Why even June 10 is put into the clasue instead of mentioning the end of the season? because the season ends by then. He was just trapped because of the pandemic.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:33 pm

The full interview is worth a read.

Says that Barca is totally mismanaged, that he had been telling the club that he would leave all season and Barto kept saying yes, to do it after the season ended.

Finally when it came to it, Barto "ignored" all of Messi's attempts to comunicate his departures until he felt forced to send the burofax to finally get a response.

That Barto didn't want to negotiate at all and it became a legal case, at which point Messi decided that he didn't want to go to court against the club he loved.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:34 pm

Go read his interview lol

The optic of this is, Barto won this when he got Tebas to put la liga legal machine behind him.

Also this is a chance for Messi to retire at Barca. Barto is done he will lose next elections for sure now and with Xavi as the new head coach, that’s a reason for Messi to stay.

Barca fans should be happy honestly
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:35 pm

So Barca rather wanna let him go free next year than sell him this year? What's their angle?

They're bleeding red already.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:36 pm

Lionel Messi: "I wasn't happy and I wanted to leave. I have not been allowed this in any way and I will stay at the club so as not to get into a legal dispute. The management of the club led by Bartomeu is a disaster". [goal via @FabrizioRomano]

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:36 pm

rincon wrote:
Finally when it came to it, Barto "ignored" all of Messi's attempts to comunicate his departures until he felt forced to send the burofax to finally get a response.

That Barto didn't want to negotiate at all and it became a legal case, at which point Messi decided that he didn't want to go to court against the club he loved.
this shows Messi is poorly advised, probably surrounded by yes men who know not enough about how cold the world of business can be. Messi should have formalize wanting to leave way earlier and manage with the club how to announce it. Instead he put himself in a situation where Barto can’t afford to let him walk for free and he has little legal resource unless they go to court.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:39 pm

Also Messi talking about not being allowed to leave as if he didn’t sign a contract with a 100 millions signing bonus and paying him 40 millions net per year. Barca invested 500 millions on him on his last deal. He has renewed his deal 9 times over the course of his Barca career, always remained at the top of the pay scale in the world. And he is acting like he should be entitled to things like he does shit for free. Idiota
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Bartomeu bitch slapped Messi

rofl

?

Messi destroyed him. That guy's done for good. I am pretty sure Messi's lawyers/agents were not that stupid to overlook the clause. If he wanted to really leave for good, things would have been in the works as early as Jan or Feb perhaps.

Barca's humiliation in the Champions League gave him all the more reason to throw a hissy fit and threaten to quit. It was the Argentina FA in 2016, years later its Barca in the same situation.

If this isnt a clear and blatant case of powerplay, then I don't know what is.

At the end Messi gets what he wants. He's also subtly reminding everyone that he's bigger than the club. I'd say well played.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
rincon wrote:

this shows Messi is poorly advised, probably surrounded by yes men who know not enough about how cold the world of business can be. Messi should have formalize wanting to leave way earlier and manage with the club how to announce it. Instead he put himself in a situation where Barto can’t afford to let him walk for free and he has little legal resource unless they go to court.

pity, Messi did not know that the most expert lawyer is here....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:55 pm

"I feel hurt by things that I heard from people, from journalism, from GL, from Harmonica, from people questioning my Barcelonismo.

"It also helped me to see who is who. There are many very false people.

"It hurt me when my love for this club was questioned. My love for Barca will never change."

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/messis-barcelona-heartbreak-revealed-from-his-sons-tears-to/1mpozogbymuza1fep1f6vv3oz2
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:56 pm

How did fucking Goal.com managed to get this interview though Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:57 pm

S wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Bartomeu bitch slapped Messi

rofl

?

Messi destroyed him. That guy's done for good. I am pretty sure Messi's lawyers/agents were not that stupid to overlook the clause. If he wanted to really leave for good, things would have been in the works as early as Jan or Feb perhaps.

Barca's humiliation in the Champions League gave him all the more reason to throw a hissy fit and threaten to quit. It was the Argentina FA in 2016, years later its Barca in the same situation.

If this isnt a clear and blatant case of powerplay, then I don't know what is.

At the end Messi gets what he wants. He's also subtly reminding everyone that he's bigger than the club. I'd say well played.
Barto was already finished he knew that already. But this is a huge win for him not for Messi it’s pretty clear
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:59 pm

neuro11 wrote:

pity, Messi did not know that the most expert lawyer is here....
I normally don’t respond to clowns like you but Messi for all his money and all his lawyers could not activate a simple clause in his contract in time.

He and his entourage are pretty stupid if you ask me
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:03 pm

Messi was foolish to trust the criminal that is Barto. Got deceived big time.

NEW SCHEDULE

- new board elected in March 2021 comes in with Xavi as manager in the summer of 2021.

- Messi signs a contract extension in order to work with Xavi again.

- retires at Barca with Xavi as manager. It's going to be a beautiful farewell

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:04 pm

Firenze wrote:myesyats in damage control mode, citing scrubs and all sorts

guy is trying to force through a move for NOTHING

he's done with ya club, there's nothing amicable about how this has been handled lol

this is your legend, the greatest of all time

cant wait for him to be exposed on a cold, wet evening in Sheffield

man just retire

step down

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:06 pm

Messi: The Last Dance

Treble confirmed this year. Its destiny.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Bartomeu :bow: so many wins. Does this guy ever lose against these primadonnas?

Messi should get his own back by getting Suarez and Vidal to stay Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:09 pm

poor Messi ffs

another Suarez letmeleave situation
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Messi was 'muy triste' Laughing i am getting dejavu Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:11 pm

Man if this was the end result, and it's clear that Messi is mad AF at Bart, he should have taken him up in the offer to "stay only if Bart leaves".
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next