Calcio Saga 20/21

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Arquitecto on Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Hakan Ive supported for years and finally he is showing what he is about after all Ive hyped him here but if he thinks he is worth such a salary he can get the fuck out. Hasn't even been a year he's been performing this way and only Zlatan is worth as such, age aside.

If we spring for Eriksen that would be a sizeable upgrade and make up for that Matri choice over Eriksen all those years ago that haunts me, to this day but I doubt we are shrewd enough for it, post Galliani.


Donnarumma has no sentimental value for me personally.

Young, Italian, Milan youth produce etc I could not care less. Has let Raiola run us the way he has for years not to mention that incident three years ago as his head is way to big for himself so far and I would not blink if he leaves.

Overinflated wages are a silent killer for clubs and more so this year than ever due to the obvious.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 10742
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:26 am

@Arquitecto wrote:Hakan Ive supported for years and finally he is showing what he is about after all Ive hyped him here but if he thinks he is worth such a salary he can get the fuck out. Hasn't even been a year he's been performing this way and only Zlatan is worth as such, age aside.

If we spring for Eriksen that would be a sizeable upgrade and make up for that Matri choice over Eriksen all those years ago that haunts me, to this day but I doubt we are shrewd enough for it, post Galliani.


Donnarumma has no sentimental value for me personally.

Young, Italian, Milan youth produce etc I could not care less. Has let Raiola run us the way he has for years not to mention that incident three years ago as his head is way to big for himself so far and I would not blink if he leaves.

Overinflated wages are a silent killer for clubs and more so this year than ever due to the obvious.


yep - even bayern is willing to let one of their best player - Alaba because they couldnt agree salary for free. they have drawn a line what they can afford, and they stick with their status quo and not give in. As much as i appreciate hakan's for his efforts and recent run of form, 7 million asking is like a life being sucked out of club - especially at this climate when most big clubs cant even get rid of their players due to their high salary.

i agree that only zlatan can demand such salary and no one else. I think eriksen would be good fit plus i dont think he would ask anywhere above 6 million a year or even take a cut. Only problem is that marotta i dont think is going to let him leave for a rival and would rather sell him for a profit abroad - eriksen is really a fantasy painted in the media atm

and with donnarumma i also admit that he doesnt hold any value or attachment as a life long milan fan. He can't just always say i am a loyal milan fan to the core and i would like to stay and let riola dictate his life on what he wants. frankly fed up that he keeps using as his loyalty or being a fan of milan as a tool to use that as a leverage to ask for higher fee or threaten to leave via riola's public rant. i wouldnt be sad if he leaves because he is going to face huge public backlash for his lies. If loyalty means much to donnarumma he needs to look at likes of papu gomez and llicic of Atalanta, they extended but their salary isnt above 3.5 million a year for players who had been long enough in the club and keep them competitive for consecutive years - they could have left and earned much more elsewhere

Tuttosport is saying that now agreement is near reach between donnarumma and milan for salary of 8 million year after tax. which is ridiculous amount ... great gk yes does he deserve that much salary absolutely NO! plus we all know that donnarumma is not going to keep that much money, for himself, there is a reason why riola is his agent, and he is going to ask donnaruma a quite chunk of fee out of brokering a deal with that much raise.

i admit that to keep top players sometimes salary cap is not possible, and for keeping squad competitive on a long run but 7 million / 8 million a year for players who has not won anything , i can guarantee that they won't do anything important for us anyway and in fact it would be huge financial burden in the near future to get rid of them. Coronavirus has decimated the economy as we know it - i dont want milan to no more be left in much financial ruins that is already in and cant even afford a decent transfer budget allocation.


again coming back to donnarumma or hakan if milan gives in and give pay rise to meet their demands, players like bennacer, kessie, theo hernandez is not going to be content with 4 - 5 million - they are already on grossly low salary of 1.5 million a year and we risk big time to loose them. im ok to loose donnarumma or hakan for the sake of keeping bennacer and theo and giving more time to hauge and sobozlai (who wants to come to milan and had been pushing himself for a year now)
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Kaladin on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:41 am

Hakan will lower his demands or leave, if what is being reported is true then (7m wage demand) then he can sod off

Donnarumma and Ibra are the most vital pieces of this team of the players whom are having expiring contracts, their wages (>7m) is understandable

Kessie, Calabria and Romagnoli have expiring contracts in 2022

Calabria and Kessie should be renewed without question

Romagnoli has Raiola as his agent, and as captain and a leading figure in the team, would most likely demand a huge salary for him (>7m)

This is where a lot of Milanisti will disagree with me, but we should capitalize on Romagnoli and sell him next summer, he'd easily fetch >60m in the market, reasons:
-Too high of a salary
-We have an up and coming Gabbia
-Kjaer has superseded him in his defensive duties, in fact he looks a lot out of his depth as of late
-We can reinvest this amount in another defender and other areas as well, I'm really liking Ibanez of Roma, he wont exceed 25-30m IMO

Agree/Disagree?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23536
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:59 am

@Kaladin wrote:Hakan will lower his demands or leave, if what is being reported is true then (7m wage demand) then he can sod off

Donnarumma and Ibra are the most vital pieces of this team of the players whom are having expiring contracts, their wages (>7m) is understandable

Kessie, Calabria and Romagnoli have expiring contracts in 2022

Calabria and Kessie should be renewed without question

Romagnoli has Raiola as his agent, and as captain and a leading figure in the team, would most likely demand a huge salary for him (>7m)

This is where a lot of Milanisti will disagree with me, but we should capitalize on Romagnoli and sell him next summer, he'd easily fetch >60m in the market, reasons:
-Too high of a salary
-We have an up and coming Gabbia
-Kjaer has superseded him in his defensive duties, in fact he looks a lot out of his depth as of late
-We can reinvest this amount in another defender and other areas as well, I'm really liking Ibanez of Roma, he wont exceed 25-30m IMO

Agree/Disagree?



I think Hakan's agent is busting our balls just to get higher salary for his client so he can get a pie from that too. but yea he really can sod off indeed, if he is asking 7 million. not even prime pirlo earned that much.

Ibra is asking similar salary for next season (if he renews - 8.5 million) so he is justified. He plays a player - coach role in that team.

Donnarumma - i am against giving him over 7 million. Thats because what comes next after his raise - to rest of the top players like bennacer, theo who surely would question donnarumma salary and their agents demamding similar raise. At this point riola is asking 8 million a year deal, and that mofo has audacity to demand milan to add a release clause for 30 million should milan NOT qualify for CL.

Calabria - actually it is reported that he voluntarily wants to extend the deal and even surprising, without any raise from current 2.5 million a year for a long term deal.

Kessie - he says he wants to stay in milan for long term, and given his recent form, he is going to demand a lot (though so far nothing is reported / speculated how much) but milan has already started to arrange plan / dialogue between parties.

Romagnoli - yep as rightly predicted, due to riola, he is currently asking figure of 6 million from his current 3.5 million a year.
I absolutely agree with you. We should capitalize on Romagnoli's sale. He is at his good age for us to ask a good fee for him, he is asking too high salary ; suprisingly kjaer finds gabbia his more compatible partner than romangoli from his recent interview, and in fact it is the captain who is struggling more when partnering kjaer. Absolutely right, if his sale can proceed, we can get someone like milenkovic / ibanez, realistically he is not linked to us but i haven't really seen him that bright compared to mancini + smalling.

But i agree, too long club has made mistake doing u turn on player sales. Paqueta was offered 35 million on January 2019 by PSG, we refused and his value went down to more than half later by june. Donnarumma could have easily commanded us 60 million above by PSG in 2018-2019 but due to contract running out, now he is less than 30 million if we were to sell him.
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by rincon on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:08 pm

I don't think Romagnoli can go for 60m in this post covid market. Prices are deflated and few clubs have money to splash, plus he doesn't have EPL or CL hype that increases prices.

Also it doesn't seem to me that its a good idea for Milan to sell Romagnoli in a period of post-injury bad form, in a covid market, to bet on a kid (Gabbia) and a 30+ yo (Kjaer). His sale could finance you a replacement (Milenkovic?) and little else. This for getting rid of your 25 year old captain?

Basically everyone should be renewed except for Calhanoglu if he doesn't agree to a reasonable negotiation.

Losing Donnarumma for free would be disastrous, losing Calhanoglu for free on top of that even more.

Would it be better for Milan to sell Calhanoglu in January to get some money but meanwhile sacrifice performances in a very ambitious season? Or to just take the loss but be able to rely on Calhanoglu to close the season as well as possible?

I don't know what worthwhile replacements can be had in January that would hit the ground running.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15138
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:25 pm

Donnarumma in the end I never will feel anything for as all his loyalty and Milan fan spiel is total bullshit and can fuck right off.

Zlats just turned 49 a month ago yes but his role for the team goes beyond what he does on that pitch and this is a known quantity anyway.

Romagnoli I too agree on Jesp as for me he is a Bonucci. Highly talented, very skilled on the ball but prone to too many lapses and quite frankly not being a sound leader in the back. Kjær is low key my favourite player in Milan after Zlatan. He has been perfect.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10742
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:30 pm

@rincon wrote:I don't think Romagnoli can go for 60m in this post covid market. Prices are deflated and few clubs have money to splash, plus he doesn't have EPL or CL hype that increases prices.

Also it doesn't seem to me that its a good idea for Milan to sell Romagnoli in a period of post-injury bad form, in a covid market, to bet on a kid (Gabbia) and a 30+ yo (Kjaer). His sale could finance you a replacement (Milenkovic?) and little else. This for getting rid of your 25 year old captain?

Basically everyone should be renewed except for Calhanoglu if he doesn't agree to a reasonable negotiation.

Losing Donnarumma for free would be disastrous, losing Calhanoglu for free on top of that even more.

Would it be better for Milan to sell Calhanoglu in January to get some money but meanwhile sacrifice performances in a very ambitious season? Or to just take the loss but be able to rely on Calhanoglu to close the season as well as possible?

I don't know what worthwhile replacements can be had in January that would hit the ground running.


I think he can fetch us upto 40 million if we were to sell him now, romagnoli. It is a concerning matter, on how we have been saying romangoli needs a better partner to fare and yet he has kjaer now and ever since we have leaked lot more goals with romangoli as a partner in which msot of them he was responsible of. Seriously if milenkovic is on milan's agenda in which btw we have been legitmately linked because he refuse to sign extension with fiorentina, and he shares same agent as rebic, it would be a good idea. Nothing against romagnoli but 6 million a year is a lot to ask, for 5 year and romagnoli form has been worse btw not since covid, it was ever since gattuso was in helm. actually he was better under montella.


Donnarumma, nothing justifies the demand of 8 million a year, no offense, i dont want him saying anymore that he is a milan fan and he wants to stay. if he wants to stay the current offer from our club of same 6 million a year is more than decent given this current climate. Not to mention like i stated above, riola wants to add a release clause of 30 million a year too should milan not qualify for CL. there has  to be a compromise that all party can agree on but it looks atm riola is manipulating the club easily.


Loosing calhanoglu is for free is disastrous, but i stick by my thoughts that he got only better because of a free role as AM he was offered and with zlatan. and like i said, giving donnarumma the salary he is demanding is only going make this worse for anyone who is asking for a raise. With or without hakan, i am confident our team will remain competitive therefore he is absolutely not worth 7 million a year, and giving him 5 year extension for that amount - we just have to look at arsenal and ozil. for him to ask that much of a salary is only possible if hakan was one of the top players in europe and is good player at best. Hauge, Szobozlai i would have them both instead.

I admit that loosing top players when milan is at top is worse thing to happen and zlatan wont be happy by with it but being overly taken hostage by these agent isnt a good thing either, like i said, this will open can of worms - what will happen to bennacer, theo, kessie, when are next in line when club discuss renewals.

u guys have ramsey, khedira, douglas costa and rabiot commanding a crazy salary when you guys want them to perform to the level they are earning they are nowhere to be found, and i can understand juventus problem if they has a problem unable to get rid of them because no one would take him. didnt juventus had to pay from their own pocket to get rid of higuain? this is what i am concerned about long term.
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:31 pm

Its always easy to tell the grifters between the actual loyalists. No one expected Hakan to stay loyal to us as he doesn't give that vibe nor do I buy the BS from Donnarumma who is a total clown as it is.

Calabria has earned himself back into the team rightfully and his desire to extend without a raise doesn't surprise me.

Ive no way to explain how I can pick apart such archetypes for its purely subjective but the wage bill must be stable in such times or otherwise one will follow suit to another and take Milan for a ride again.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10742
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:36 pm

@Arquitecto wrote:Donnarumma in the end I never will feel anything for as all his loyalty and Milan fan spiel is total bullshit and can fuck right off.

Zlats just turned 49 a month ago yes but his role for the team goes beyond what he does on that pitch and this is a known quantity anyway.

Romagnoli I too agree on Jesp as for me he is a Bonucci. Highly talented, very skilled on the ball but prone to too many lapses and quite frankly not being a sound leader in the back. Kjær is low key my favourite player in Milan after Zlatan. He has been perfect.


he has been using his loyalty and milan fan as an excuse for too long. i dont know which one is worse, that or letting riola dictate how he wants to run his career. that is good for him, not for us, the club right? i mean, 6 million a year, for a player whom had yet to turn 20 and now he is asking zlatan level salary.

i think romagnoli has still a lot to offer but again for one he has been out of form for a year now, and he is asking 6 million a year, atleast hope club and player can find a good solution to continue but if he wants to move on or his agent riola threatens to leave club should start thinking about future.
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:44 pm

@Arquitecto wrote:Its always easy to tell the grifters between the actual loyalists. No one expected Hakan to stay loyal to us as he doesn't give that vibe nor do I buy the BS from Donnarumma who is a total clown as it is.

Calabria has earned himself back into the team rightfully and his desire to extend without a raise doesn't surprise me.

Ive no way to explain how I can pick apart such archetypes for its purely subjective but the wage bill must be stable in such times or otherwise one will follow suit to another and take Milan for a ride again.


if i can think of any players who can be as committed as they say they would in interviews then its papu gomez and illic, they would have earned 5 times more elsewhere but they stayed to keep atalanta competitive while lending experience to newcomers.


actually with calabria, the extention with agent was agreed verbally before genoa game (when giampaolo) was still coach but right after genoa game in which he got red and sent off, there was enormous backslash on his performance and anything beyond that just got halted.

he was being close to being shipped to bologna or sevilla but no one offered the 15 million asking price that milan was asking. i guess calabria helped himself and club because he is in good form, and now club can enjoy his valuation going high too.


its frigtening seeing barcelona, real madrid, having a case of getting rid of players because of high salary, but due to their own economic outreach, they can recover. milan at current state can't ; club has to be realistic so i wouldnt be mad at club for loosing hakan for free because we couldnt pay 7 million a year or donnarumma for 8 million a year. thats on them because offer club presented for both of them are more than decent.
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:53 pm

i am even think about what lot of our milanisti and juventus friends and RG said .... elliot / gazidis ... the club's brand is too luxurious for them to handle...

its like average person bought a 15 million bugatti and doesnt have a dime to maintain it.
they exist now to fund the club just about enough to raise club's equity / valuation a bit more for them to sell for profit i guess.

but still ... its bs.. the kind of salary that hakan and donnarumma is asking regardless. i would question this even if the club was under the ownership of the most richest on the planet
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:57 pm

https://www.football-italia.net/162110/report-calabria-wants-extend-milan

Calabria will reportedly not ask to adjust his current salary, reportedly worth €2m a season, and hopes to renew as soon as possible.

donnarumma take note, milan offer of 6 million + bonuses is more than enough really!
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Robespierre on Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:17 pm

Not just matter of loyality, but insanity
First good season after a pair of bad seasons where you 're going to regret Honda compared with him .. and he demands  even 7 mln?
But then honestly... there is some club in the world that's disposed to give 7 mln for Calhanoglu?
I 'd never give to him.

Donnarumma is great  at least , definitely best Italian GK , honestly after that bad season in 2017-2018 he's proved to be a very reliable GK and he's just 20 . He's exactly what Inter needs now tbf

Romagnoli is legit, but I don't rate him  

Calabria is bad for me conversely, ( I know he is playing good but it is because of positive context in his case imo )  rather I'd get back Dalot that is better than him
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 15444
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:30 pm

@Robespierre wrote:Not just matter of loyality, but insanity
First good season after a pair of bad seasons where you 're going to regret Honda compared with him .. and he demands  even 7 mln?
But then honestly... there is some club in the world that's disposed to give 7 mln for Calhanoglu?
I 'd never give to him.

Donnarumma is great  at least , definitely best Italian GK , honestly after that bad season in 2017-2018 he's proved to be a very reliable GK and he's just 20 . He's exactly what Inter needs now tbf

Romagnoli is legit, but I don't rate him  

Calabria is bad for me conversely, ( I know he is playing good but it is because of positive context in his case imo )  rather I'd get back Dalot that is better than him


so early 2019-2020 when giampaolo was still on helm and he had been under microscope, both in media, public, or within fans and with absolutely no one interested in him except torino fc, he was constantly bugging the club for extension and even came out in public how he feels home at milan.

fast forward 10 months later .... his asking of salary from current 2.5 million went from his first demand (3.5 million, to 5 million, by June 2020, and now 7 million) ok its written in media, but it has now come out that milan first offer was 3.5 milion which was rejected and atm milan is willing to go no further than 4 million plus performance related bonuses rising to 5 million and there is no movement from his camp hinting that he is willing to settle for no more below 6 million figure

i agree like the real first good season and btw its just beginning of the season and for 3 season he has fallen below his confidence and form, and suddenly he thinks he can ask 7 million.

Atletico and Manutd atm is said to be interested parties, but reportedly his agent has offered to inter and juve for his services as well but i dont believe that. i think it is just to use that as a tool to get upper hand. that being said by january he will be free to talk to anyone and if not agreed by jan, apparently he will be sent to bench by pioli

Donnarumma is great no one questions that he is one of the best keeper out there, but not the best out of anyone as his agent claims out to be. at 20 he has no right to demand the club for 8 million and adding the insult, riola asking to add buyout clause of 30 million should milan not qualify in CL.


atm romangoli is offered 4 million but he is reportedly asking upto 6 million. THough think in the end my gut feeling says romagnoli will accept what milan has to offer.

the only good thing about calabria is that he is capitalizing what he can from his performance on his field to earn the justification of extention which has helped him and the club
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Robespierre on Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:50 pm

Moreover I think Milan 's bid on Hakan is proper,  I mean it is not even low , it a good bid that respects the player's value

Surely he has admirers in Bundesliga, probably the league in which he performed as better, but honestly I have doubts you can find clubs that'd give more money than Milan ( given that Bayern is not interested clearly, I'm talking about others)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 15444
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:22 pm

@Robespierre wrote:Moreover I think Milan 's bid on Hakan is proper,  I mean it is not even low , it a good bid that respects the player's value

Surely he has admirers    in Bundesliga, probably the league in which he performed as better, but honestly I have doubts  you can find clubs that'd give more money than Milan ( given that  Bayern is not interested clearly, I'm talking about others)


yep i think its very decent offer on the plate. given the economic climate also i dont think any club will even offer 7 million that he is demanding. and like u said 4 million plus performance related bonuses after tax is very decent. in our heydays when it came to midfielders, only kaka and pirlo earned above 5 million. even seedorf was at 4.5 million a year. he has no real interest from bundesliga clubs however, he said he wants to play for bayern in the future.  Laughing

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/calhanoglu-vale-un-mega-stipendio-juve-e-atletico-lo-hanno-capit-48153 - this says that it is not 7 million but 6 million but that still ridiculously high. 4 million at best and club has been reasonable about it


https://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/gazzetta-donnarumma-e-lontano-la-richiesta-e-di-10-milioni-a-stagione-383614

lol ... and i read also from other source that milan infact had offered 8.5 million for donnarrumma but riola is pushing for 10 million a year to make him one of the highest earners in serie a.

another reason why riola is pushing for this is that he is holding leverage on the fact that milan is not in CL or is questioning on future prospects.

i dont know about other milanistis, but if 8+ million is not enough from his current 6 million then donnarumma can gtfo ...

thats on him really testing the club and fans
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Warrior on Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:21 pm

7 millions... of course nobody will give him that Laughing go figure in which deluded dimension he's living

Even 4 millions is too much but maybe your wage pyramid allow it. Anyways, Calhanoglu is not outstanding, he's very average player, the type you can easily find a replacement for. And he's certainly not the turkish Juninho that was promised.

Worst in all of this, it appears Juve have interest to land him. Surely Paratici has no problems matching the asked salary, throwing away money is the way he operates. But that's still a terrible rumor, at this price i'd rather pay the best sport psychologist to help Berna get his football back.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6686
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Luca on Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:11 am

If there is ever an opportunity to sign a player on a free transfer, you will see Juventus and Numptarici involved

Nothing to worry about though

Milan is entering an interesting phase. A lot of debt, a lot of young players on really low wages (see Theo, Leao etc.), and that should be much more of a priority than Hakan ever will be, he's been great in this COVIDBrahimovic era but does that erase the rest of his Milan tenure? No, I don't think so

Milan will qualify for the CL and will be forced to raise wages of certain players or lose them, naturally, as it goes

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:05 am

@Warrior wrote:7 millions... of course nobody will give him that Laughing go figure in which deluded dimension he's living

Even 4 millions is too much but maybe your wage pyramid allow it. Anyways, Calhanoglu is not outstanding, he's very average player, the type you can easily find a replacement for. And he's certainly not the turkish Juninho that was promised.

Worst in all of this, it appears Juve have interest to land him. Surely Paratici has no problems matching the asked salary, throwing away money is the way he operates. But that's still a terrible rumor, at this price i'd rather pay the best sport psychologist to help Berna get his football back.

indeed, and i agree that in 3 years he suddenly hit the stride after fans waiting and waiting and patience running out. In italy it is strange that just in 4-5 months of good form and they will brand players as champions. He has been playing good no denying of it, but so are other players ever since ibra joined. hakan also has problem with confidence or when playing under pressure, or in front of fans, he is limited to playing only as AM and as soon as he goes anywhere around flank or tracks back he cant play. He is limited to only one position so good luck finding a team that can pay him what he wants and accomodate his game time or position tailed only for him. Atm Aletico is said to be the most interested party and they play 4-4-2 and he wont be starter there anyway. like u said there will be very easy replacement in which dominic sobozlai is the the one whom we had pre agreement on jan under boban but that deal fell off when boban was sacked. he personally vouched to join milan on june but milan focused elsewhere and to his disappointment he turned down all other offers and announced on his social media that he will stay. he was holding out for milan for too long but now things are going to be tough. anyway plus we have hauge whom he can play as AM, LW, RW anywhere in that trident attack.

3.5 million was deemed too low by him and i guess i think it was kinda bit low but 4 million is much reasonable. At juve he wont be starter, and even if he did, watch him under ur own fans choke big time. and calhanoglu cant play in flanks so u guys will add another rabiot in the ranks.
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:13 am

@Luca wrote:If there is ever an opportunity to sign a player on a free transfer, you will see Juventus and Numptarici involved

Nothing to worry about though

Milan is entering an interesting phase. A lot of debt, a lot of young players on really low wages (see Theo, Leao etc.), and that should be much more of a priority than Hakan ever will be, he's been great in this COVIDBrahimovic era but does that erase the rest of his Milan tenure? No, I don't think so

Milan will qualify for the CL and will be forced to raise wages of certain players or lose them, naturally, as it goes


i think juve can afford hakan demands because they dont have to pay transfer fee if pre agreement is sealed for june. we have been reporting red in fiscal annoucement mostly because of big loss made from previous ownership, adding to the fact that big name sponsors didnt renew contract and most of our current big sponsors pay low but has big bonuses based on performances and that has yet to arrive. adding to that, low attendance, years of not being in CL or european competition in fact, very high salary because of incompetent mirabelli added weight. It took a lot of time to shore up salary issues and get rid of players over 3.5 million a year who were on bench and now suddenly just for donnarumma and hakan it shouldnt be an exception to break salary structure because of what comes next (theo, bennacer, etc has very nominal salary atm just 1.5 milion and they wont be content with anything less that what hakan or donnarumma would earn)

see what i mean it pisses me off that donnarumma and riola triggered this mess. ok i agree that some point, wages has to be raised, but club has agreed on this if they are in CL they can do that - but given if the extention happens with basic salary + performances related bonuses that makes much more sense.

like u said hakan got better because of ibra, lot of players did, make sense palying with champions will make ur game better too but hakan is no game changer like ibra. if ibra falls rest of the team does too. its not like hakan has been a sole game difference maker and for that.... bullying the club to pay off 7 million .. or 6 million whatever that is ... time to part ways
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Kaladin on Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:28 am

Ladies and gentlemen, Pioli has been tested positive

As well as his assistant

His second assistant?

The man who will command the team against Napoli?

Daniele Bonera
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23536
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by rincon on Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:11 am

Bonera :bow:

The return of the legend.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15138
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:41 am

Bonera is part of pioli's coaching staffs???? :facepalm:
no wonder why romagoli has been piss poor recently ....


Meanwhile from Napoli camp, gattuso revelead that in the last game gloulam and mario rui were sent to stands and not called up in the game because they were just jogging in training that gattuso felt players were not showing enough commitments.


Gattuso explained, "They stayed in the stands, because they were jogging around in training yesterday. I brought them along anyway, because it's too easy to just let them stay home and watch it on the couch.


"They stayed in the stands, because they were jogging around in training yesterday. I brought them along anyway, because it's too easy to just let them stay home and watch it on the couch.
“I don't like what's going on at the moment, there are too many people trying to teach me my job. People complained I didn't play 4-2-3-1, then they want me to play 4-3-3. It's my responsibility and I make the decisions.
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by FennecFox7 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:13 am

Ghoulam is done, shit attitude like Bentaleb

Bensibaini and Guedioura have half the talent of these jokers but 200% the work ethic and that’s why they have had successful careers
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6946
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by JespSwe on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:25 am

Ghoulam was absent for too long because of the serious injuries i guess. He had been out of action for so long ...
very good fullback at his best, the injuries sadly has slowed him down
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6022
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by rincon on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Ronaldo ffs :bow:

He is playing a match from a different planet.

Ronaldo, Arthur, and Danilo incredible tonight. But everyone else has been great as well.

43 minutes
2-0
70% possession
12-0 shots

The international break did the team a world of good.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15138
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 31 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum