BarcaLearning
Myesyats
danyjr
titosantill
Harmonica
53 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:16 am

I don't even like C Ronny but Pele was playing against plumbers and farmers. Give me C Ronster

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:44 pm

Pretty bold comments for never seen most of them play! Just a few years ago we were discussing if Messi and CRonaldo would be considered all time greats! We seem to be in agreement now that they do, but making the list doesn’t warrant them at top of list. Messi is arguably worth considering, but you can’t really put them both at or near the top if you know fuck all about the past!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:09 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Any poll missing di Stefano is not reliable!
He's at #12, which is strange when he was better than Zidane, Puskas and Cronaldo.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:13 pm

bill was Maradona or even Pele ur era as in were u lucky enough to watch them play?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:30 pm

I’m 75 dude. I was a kid watching di Stefano and Puskas!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:32 pm

Last five scored from outside the box, longest career streak.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:47 pm

Neymar looks fed up, but it was Messi who did all of the hard work that lead to the chance The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 1f605
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:07 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I’m 75 dude. I was a kid watching di Stefano and Puskas!

Wow, definitely a rare privilege and u stand in much better position to comment on those past legends than any of us here Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:03 pm

Thimmy wrote:

Neymar looks fed up, but it was Messi who did all of the hard work that lead to the chance The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 1f605
Ridiculously selfish, will hurt them when it matters
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:20 am

As you number 1 fanboy Leo please retire RIGHT NOW or in the next 35 days. Don’t end in humiliation like Maradona 94 pleeeease  bounce
Pressing in the desert? Save us from the horror affraid
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:29 am

what are you talking about, dude's been on it this season and Arg are probably favourites
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:58 am

El Gunner wrote:what are you talking about, dude's been on it this season and Arg are probably favourites

Casting an early jinx in his favour. In all honesty I could see it going either way for Argentina.
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:23 pm

14 - Lionel Messi has hit the woodwork 14 times in league since the start of the last season, at least four more than any other player.

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 LwE670A
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:13 pm

Does that mean that his aim is declining?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:38 pm

Maybe he should start aiming a few inches lower or inside? You know the old saying... fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 14 times...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:55 am

futbol_bill wrote:I would place Pele above Messi and certainly above Maradona and then i would place Cruyff, Stefano and Puskas before CRonaldo. And then Zidane.

Do you really think Zidane is better than Platini?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:Maybe he should start aiming a few inches lower or inside? You know the old saying... fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 14 times...

So many of his goals used to hit the post and go in, which is what made them so hard to stop. It was like he was literally aiming for the inside of the post. If you lose an inch of accuracy but still try to do that, it makes sense that you would keep hitting the woodwork.

Either that or the Ligue 1 goals are smaller which honestly I lowkey suspect Laughing
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:13 pm

Casciavit wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:I would place Pele above Messi and certainly above Maradona and then i would place Cruyff, Stefano and Puskas before CRonaldo. And then Zidane.

I completely forgot about Platini! I’m not really sure which one I like better, but they both should be up there.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:36 pm

Leo Messi: ”Will I continue in Argentina after the World Cup? I feel very well physically at the moment. Better than last year when I arrived at PSG. When I said a few days ago that this is last World Cup, I did it because of logical age issue. But after it's over we'll see..” hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:31 am

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 TqlLgEd

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 XmIMzy2

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 QEPQpiY

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 S57lxPz

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 5A9Iahw

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 24 KreV4RH
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:12 pm

That first goal is pure sex
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:38 am

He still got it. If he wins the WC or have a godly performance he’ll cement himself as the GOAT
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:46 am

The playmaking from him in that match was unreal.

There were a couple of other pinpoint accurate passes not shown in the gifs. One to Bernat at 47:30 and another to Hakimi at 49:00.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:27 am

futbol_bill wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

I completely forgot about Platini! I’m not really sure which one I like better, but they both should be up there.

From the footage I've seen of Platini, he seems to be better than Zidane at everything bar dribbling/athleticism and it's not like Platini was a poor dribbler either.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:43 am

Agree Cas although I would give the physical edge to zidane. Dude was a damn tank and very powerful despite being somewhat wiry. One of his most underrated attributes
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:06 pm

Zidane and Henry over platini for me (I preferred watching those 2). If messi does win the world cup, he should retire. I feel it would enhance him even more (obviously he still has to play out his psg deal). But winning the world cup on ure way out and bowing out is huge. Not that he needs more props anyway
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next