BarcaLearning
Myesyats
danyjr
titosantill
Harmonica
55 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV

Post by Harmonica Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:55 pm

Diplomatically. rofl Back at minnows after scoring against PSG, finished when you've by far the highest rating in whoscored, playing in awful team, against refrids in every game.

OptaJose Top three players from the top five European league with the most goals in 2021 in all comps:

13 - LIONEL MESSI (playmaker)
12 - Robert Lewandowski (striker)
10 - Erling Braut Haaland (striker)

I'm more Barca fan than all the fake ones put together here, just read who has defended Barca the most. But even I've limits, and I've grown out from Barca, because all the shit going on years end, and all the fanboys it has, like the Three Amigos.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV

Post by Myesyats Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:54 pm

Well then what is wrong about the statement of him "dominating minnows"?

1 goal from open play against Atletico, Real, PSG and 2xJuve. Brace against Elche or  Ferencvaros means nada

I said its not his fault entirely but seriously you cant say anything against him or his deluded simps will eat you alive in their basement. Surely he does deserve at least some criticism for standing around not caring if things don't go his way or will he punish you if you speak against the cult leader? At some point he needs to work harder because he cashes in 100m a year and "he is smart enoguh to know when to run" doesn't always cut it because modern teams press with 10 players.

And again I always defended Messi but i'm not a deluded ass kisser lol and he's retiring soon anyway so whatever you won't have anything to do with your life i guess all these spreadsheets for nothing.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:08 pm

Dominating minnows isn't criticism though. What he's supposed to do, not produce 3 goals and take a draw against Elche? Because rest of the team isn't going to score. 1 goal from open play lmao, what's the difference of open play goal, and penalty you yourself created? Pressing and pressing, pressing this pressing that... matters little when defense leaks goals like no tomorrow based on individual mistakes and referee bias. You make zero sense, and that's why you get called out.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:34 pm

winning vs minnows is enough to win the league. So i wish he would do that consistently. look at the match against Cadiz, we could have won and come within three points at top if Dembele would not have missed those sitters. since none else can convert, he should ensure the win against the minnows.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:37 pm

You make no sense. When he misses 1v1s and literally stands while opponents breeze past him and leave midfield exposed you log out.

I already acknowledged that we will be playing Europa league if he leaves but if he goes missing in big games I can criticise him as much as any other player.

But whenever he  fails you got Refdrid as explanation so you win every time I guess. You surely do make sense when corruption is your go-to argument :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:20 pm

Myesyats wrote:Well then what is wrong about the statement of him "dominating minnows"?

1 goal from open play against Atletico, Real, PSG and 2xJuve. Brace against Elche or  Ferencvaros means nada

I said its not his fault entirely but seriously you cant say anything against him or his deluded simps will eat you alive in their basement. Surely he does deserve at least some criticism for standing around not caring if things don't go his way or will he punish you if you speak against the cult leader? At some point he needs to work harder because he cashes in 100m a year and "he is smart enoguh to know when to run" doesn't always cut it because modern teams press with 10 players.

And again I always defended Messi but i'm not a deluded ass kisser lol and he's retiring soon anyway so whatever you won't have anything to do with your life i guess all these spreadsheets for nothing.

cryin'
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:28 am

Semedo says Messi doesn't practice freekicks in training Laughing

Wow. I really don’t have many words that can describe how good he is.

You know what makes him even more amazing? I never once saw him take a free-kick in training, in all of the time I was there. I swear he never did!

We always used to practice shooting from distance but Messi never took a free-kick. For him, it was just natural.

They say practice makes perfect – with him it was no practice and it was still perfect!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/03/01/nelson-semedo-exclusive-interview-facing-lionel-messi-conor/

This is genuinely ridiculous, what a player.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:36 am

I swear some other player said Messi runs around for 10 minutes to warm up then picks up the ball and takes FKs for the next 30 minutes

I guess Semedo means non-matchdays, but I'm pretty sure he practices them in pre-game warm ups at least.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:37 am

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:01 pm

I also doubt he scores that many Fks without practice.... that's just emotional comments from a teammate.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:13 am

Hes so good at everything with the ball already, so practicing fks or something wouldnt affect him taking them during games that much I suppose Very Happy When u r that good, it becomes natural just to do it on the spot in games since its already second nature.

Ibra said it best right? Messi is a natural and Ronaldo is a trained robot lol.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:54 pm

“Hicimos un entrenamiento y Gerard Piqué nunca lo había hecho con nosotros. Piqué llevaba mucho tiempo lesionado, así que quería explicarle cuál es la intención. Messi se unió a nosotros y me dijo: ‘Alfred, no hace falta, ya lo he puesto al día’. Ese es Messi, lo ve todo. Él lo entiende todo, vigila todo lo que concierne al equipo y ya está pensando en el futuro, como nosotros”, manifestó el ayudante de campo del Barsa.

Molenation
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:49 pm

Who is Alfred? hmm
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:21 am

Koeman's #2, Alfred Schreuder
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:44 am

Xavi head coach, messi assistant coach let's go
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:11 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:“Hicimos un entrenamiento y Gerard Piqué nunca lo había hecho con nosotros. Piqué llevaba mucho tiempo lesionado, así que quería explicarle cuál es la intención. Messi se unió a nosotros y me dijo: ‘Alfred, no hace falta, ya lo he puesto al día’. Ese es Messi, lo ve todo. Él lo entiende todo, vigila todo lo que concierne al equipo y ya está pensando en el futuro, como nosotros”, manifestó el ayudante de campo del Barsa.

Molenation

pale someone plz translate

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:09 am

neuro11 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:“Hicimos un entrenamiento y Gerard Piqué nunca lo había hecho con nosotros. Piqué llevaba mucho tiempo lesionado, así que quería explicarle cuál es la intención. Messi se unió a nosotros y me dijo: ‘Alfred, no hace falta, ya lo he puesto al día’. Ese es Messi, lo ve todo. Él lo entiende todo, vigila todo lo que concierne al equipo y ya está pensando en el futuro, como nosotros”, manifestó el ayudante de campo del Barsa.

Molenation

Translation: dictator Messi doesnt have enough with being president and coach of Barca, so he also took over the field assistant's job.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:59 am

neuro11 wrote:

I don’t know Spanish but I actually found the Google translation surprisingly very intelligible:

“We did a training session and Gerard Piqué had never done it with us. Piqué had been injured for a long time, so he wanted to explain what the intention is. Messi joined us and told me: "Alfred, it is not necessary, I have already brought him up to date." That's Messi, he sees everything. He understands everything, he watches over everything that concerns the team and he is already thinking about the future, like us,” said the Barsa field assistant.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:24 pm

Man Google translate has come a long way Shocked
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 pm

That's 29 yard screamer. With next game Messi will equal Xavi's club record for most caps for Barcelona.

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club IV - Page 10 0P0DuCH
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:57 am

MOTM nonetheless but that penalty miss was awful, took me way back to 2012
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:36 pm

So now penos matter? Nobody saw that coming. Laughing Whenever Messi's trust is betrayed, he won't fix the issue. He's like a Jesus in that way. And yeah, Fabregas blasting post vs. Chelsea was the same.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Whatever way you spin this, penalties at this stage must be converted. In CL every goal matters and this was away so even x2 and penalty is the easiest way to score.

Obviously he still is MOTM and I'm not blaming him for the disqualification, I know he won't score 6 goals all by himself.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:33 am

@marcelobechler, the journalist who broke the Neymar to PSG news and Messi news last summer, is going to be revealing ‘something big’ about Messi later today — in about 2 hours.

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:33 pm

Harmonica wrote:@marcelobechler, the journalist who broke the Neymar to PSG news and Messi news last summer, is going to be revealing ‘something big’ about Messi later today — in about 2 hours.

- that Messi likes Laporte and will stay with a 10M raise!

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Lmao apparently PSG wants Messi. How terribly big. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next