Andrea Pirlo allenatore della Juventus - occhio all' esonero

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Andrea Pirlo allenatore della Juventus - occhio all' esonero - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrea Pirlo allenatore della Juventus - occhio all' esonero

Post by Myesyats on Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:13 am

so how is the shape?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Andrea Pirlo allenatore della Juventus - occhio all' esonero - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrea Pirlo allenatore della Juventus - occhio all' esonero

Post by rincon on Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:47 am

Shape looks good, ship is steady
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:44 am

@Myesyats wrote:so how is the shape?

looks good
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:26 pm

P.S. Eh but Robes was mean-minded when he said it was a FRAUD exam.......
I know my country , simply.

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:24 pm

huge night tonight for the Italian Pep, his first ever big game of his professional coaching career Molenation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:26 pm

Han's pure excitement in following Pirlo's coaching career has been very endearing, even if unwarranted somewhat.

Against Roma officially set the tone for how he is as a coach, rather than the last match.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:32 pm

Morata and Danilo starting against Roma. What is going on with Pirlo Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:33 pm

@Robespierre wrote:P.S. Eh but Robes was mean-minded when he said it was a FRAUD exam.......
I know my country , simply.

Heard Juve might get relegated
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:26 am

What are the expectations of Juve fans regarding this season?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:33 am

No expectations, too many variables

I expect to see a fast, high pressure style

Goals will come on both ends

Lots of rotation within the squad. Different ideas being tried

And win the champions league

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:40 am

Same as Luca except on that last point. Scratch it and write "win the trebble" instead.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:35 am

@rincon wrote:Same as Luca except on that last point. Scratch it and write "win the trebble" instead.
ahhh... in for another disappointing year then
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 am

We play Hellas and Crotone only twice a season, thankfully. There is still hope.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:49 pm

More seriously, the expectation for me is similar to with Sarri. Win the scudetto and get to the QF of CL.

We have a significantly younger team with new protagonists so I'm expecting ups and downs, rotations, and more exciting play. Pirlo mentioned bringing the enthusiasm back to Juve (same line as Mancini) and I hold him to that.

I (and everyone else) said many times that this year is the perfect mix of circumstances to lose the scudetto. If we lose the scudetto, for me it will depend on the context of how it was lost to make judgements.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Pirlo's Juve are quite hit and miss so far but he is doing what he intended to do.

I find it interesting he is using this early season as a form of pre-season (since no proper existed for this season, of note) rather than give up on his vision like that bum Sarri did and save face by going for the title instead.

9 titles consecutively has become the expectation for Juventini and the club, winning another will serve Pirlo no favour so might as well excite the fans (and players) by actually building something.

Injuries to their back 4 and no Dybala to Cristiano has no helped along with key other players not finding their place yet.

Ramsey and Morata have stuck out as the best. Morata truly is the definition of a confidence based striker. Ramsey resembles the best Ive ever seen him, under Pirlata.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum