M99
S
LeVersacci
Freeza
RealGunner
61 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Karim Benzema - BIG Ballon d'Or 2022 campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Karim Benzema - BIG Ballon d'Or 2022 campaign

Post by Chad31 Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:52 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Careful guys. This thread is going to bring Chad back!

LOL this thread and not benzema winning a league title in your clowns faces, you and rest lost, media and fans in Spain lost as well, this will go down as the most butthurt la liga title of all time, you guys don't know shit about football or players, this season proves it again, clowns.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Karim Benzema - BIG Ballon d'Or 2022 campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: Karim Benzema - BIG Ballon d'Or 2022 campaign

Post by Chad31 Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:56 pm

Thimmy wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Careful guys. This thread is going to bring Chad back!

Predictably, Varangel showed up out of nowhere Rolling Eyes

LOL why would I pretend to be someone else for you clowns? You guys are worried about me none stop cause your all sheep.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Because you and Varangel are obviously the same person. Not to mention, you both always disappear and reappear roughly around the same time, which is, like, totally mysterious and stuff Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I don’t think this forum just so happened to attract two obsessive, Benzema cock riders.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:02 pm

M99 wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:My favorite madrid player for the past decade i hope he gets a hat trick next match and get the pichichi

Your sig ffs is this the new crying Jordan

Haha yes sir
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:40 pm

Where is Harmonica to educate these lost souls on the REAL future Ballon d"or winner?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:05 am

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:24 pm

You guys are conversing as if Lewandowski didn't exist

El Roberto is a much, much superior individual jugador and should win Balon de Oro before Bumzema.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Depends what happens in CL. If ZZ manages to steer RM to a CL trophy then Benz and Ramos should be nailed on contenders for the Balon d'or. If we bow out early then it is unlikely they'll win it. I don't trust the Bundesfodder where Jovic made a name for himself only to turn out to be a total dud when he came to the Goat Liga
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:45 pm

Let us also not forget that Benzema doesnt exist on the international stage anymore. And naturally Bayern will probably win CL or at least reach the final while Mehdrid is already out and done.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:57 pm

Noone else but Zidane's Madrid wins this CL.

Man is that lucky and then there's also the refs to consider.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:08 pm

Nice jinx attempt. Without Ronaldo and Ramos itll be almost impossible to get through City. Besides Pep created what we today refer to as tactics, Zidane will be taught a footballing lesson
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:39 pm

I really really really hope Pep tears Madrid a few holes next month. I'm already preparing my speech to post here for when that happens Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:12 pm

danyjr wrote:I really really really hope Pep tears Madrid a few holes next month.

I watched my club win more CLs in a decade than most fans of other clubs do in their lifetime, so really I'm not exactly dying to see them lift the trophy any time soon. However, I still want Madrid to beat the bald fraud in this one. Why?

I think he's a great manager, but his mind games and false modesty are really irksome. Plus, I think his City side isn't that great and any half decent team should be able to put them to the sword.

I really want Madrid to beat him. Probably won't happen, but I really do.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:14 pm

I was joking DoC, I am a neutral. In fact I want to know who the real bald fraud is. So far it is Zizou but that can change.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:52 pm

Well, let's be honest, Zidane has done well so far, and he has really exceeded my expectations because I didn't think he would win any major trophy without Ronaldo. The fact that he was able to win the league without Hazard and with a very inconsistent attack is no easy feat. Still, I would like to see him win the CL without Ronaldo, so as far as I'm concerned the jury is still out on him.

Now, let's talk about the bald fraud: the man is a great manager no doubt and I rate him naturally above Zidane from a pure tactical viewpoin. But I can't overlook the fact that he has spent the equivalent to the GDP of a small country and still wasn't able to even reach the semi-finals of the competition he was signed to win, losing to Spurs, Liverpool and even Monaco in the process.

But that's not really what bothers me. After all, the CL has a lot to do with good fortune, and the best team doesn't always win.

But it's the little things that always get to me about him. Like for instance, when he claimed that state-backed City couldn't afford to buy Maguire? That was funny. Or when his false modesty disappears when he loses to an underdog? Watching him quickly turn from a modest world beater to a sore loser in the span of just 90 min is a sight to behold. And my favorite, when he recently demanded clubs to apologize to City after they overturned their ban. The man really has no shame.

I really can't ask Madrid for more after winning the league, especially in this disaster-riddled year. My only request is for them to knock out the bald fraud in the CL. I don't care if they lose to Barça afterwards, I just need that hypocrite's CL campaign to be ended.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:19 am

Failing to follow along with a thread about a player discussed far too much as if he is an enigma, rather than just a player at his twilight capitalising on by far the easiest time to with the Liga in a long long time.

What must be discussed more is Chad's renaissance and opportunistic fury in this thread.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:36 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:But it's the little things that always get to me about him. Like for instance, when he claimed that state-backed City couldn't afford to buy Maguire? That was funny.

loooool totally forgot about that Laughing

"He's strong in the air, good with the ball, the build-up, he drives with the ball, he's fast, so fast. He has all the qualities. Congratulations to United for this signature."

@Firenze Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:37 am

Thimmy wrote:Because you and Varangel are obviously the same person. Not to mention, you both always disappear and reappear roughly around the same time, which is, like, totally mysterious and stuff Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I don’t think this forum just so happened to attract two obsessive, Benzema cock riders.

They are quite obviously not  the same person. You would make an absolutely horrible profiler and innocent people would be locked up as serial killers. This is so way off the mark, it can't get further away.

I already posed the question whose answer makes it irrefutably clear that they are not, a while ago.
I'll pose it again:

Have you ever known Chad to EMBED A TWEET?!

The thought alone is absurd.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Reverse psychology. Shouldn't that be another reason to believe they are the same person? It's actually not very hard for Chad not to sound like Chad. All he has to do is use full stops and not mix up possessive adjectives (like your) with contractions (like you're).

And even if they are not the same person, they are definitely related. Their DNA is surely "special" and it doesn't grow in abundance. I would also throw MeganDisco, AlphaBeast, Varnagel and pretty much every single newly registered "Madrid fan" with 200 posts or less who always show up when Chadzema does and go into hiding when Benzema is having a dry spell.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Chad and reverse psychology? Really?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:00 pm

There’s plenty of former, idiotic Madrid fans on here to pick from. Not just Chad. Leave him alone, he’s waited 11 years for this.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:12 pm

Chad was right all along
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:Chad was right all along

He's never been wrong about us being clowns
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:26 pm

I had hoped that he had a chance for the pichichi, if only Ramos allowed him to take those penalties.

Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:44 am

FIFA has cancelled Ballon d'Or this year

Sorry Karim. I tried.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:06 am

The conspiracy against Benzema continues, he beats Messi to la Liga and they cancel the ballon d'or
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next