USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread

Post by Babun on Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:25 pm

@LeVersacci wrote:
@Adit wrote:Pretty sure the US police men and women are absolute masters at Guns. Yet they never shoot in less fatal body parts and always go for that kill shot.

Why do you have a military as your fucking police?
America love guns more than they love sex.

They want but can't sex, too fat.
@Duronto-Roddur wrote:I may sound insensitive, cynical or even down right ass; but is it a big deal!!!

In my part of the world there's probably 5000 instances of custodial deaths, extra-judicial deaths and, wait for it, DISAPPEARANCES in last 12-15 years.

Sincere apologies for causing any hurt.

Sounds like mighty Mexico.

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread

Post by Babun on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:02 pm

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aP79XrG_460svav1.mp4

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:03 pm

@Babun wrote:https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aP79XrG_460svav1.mp4

This is the whitest thing I've ever seen

Ahh One America. Straight up propaganda lol

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:19 am

looks more like exaggerated satire hmm

An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:14 am

It's from One America, that's why it's propaganda. If it were from a comedy sketch show that's different, but this is from a "news" network

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:34 am

Might be a propaganda video, might not, who cares. I posted it without a context. The funny part is actually the real problem in the debate: the so called whites as you say don't know much about police discrimination against minorities so they don't perceive the problem as such. They just want a cheap, functioning police force. To succeed or change something, BLM activists have to convince that group something is going wrong as of now.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:39 am

@CBarca wrote:It's from One America, that's why it's propaganda. If it were from a comedy sketch show that's different, but this is from a "news" network

sure, still doesn't mean it doesn't look like exaggerated satire

An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:13 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/qualified-immunity-senators-propose-bill-to-end-legal-doctrine/ar-BB16dZaf?li=BBnbcA1

There it is. Biggest thing ever happened against police brutality.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:20 pm

Trump might veto. We'll see if it goes anywhere, but it would be huge. It also seems partisan and democrats have only a minority.

Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:42 am

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a9nREGL_460svvp9.webm

The b*tch of a majour wanted to provoke Trump to send national guard there. He didn't flinch but at least 6 people were shot dead in a week, among them two teenagers aged 16 and 19. She should be sentenced to jail.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:07 pm

I don't think you're going to find any sympathy for CHOP here, bud.

I'm not sure that posting...is that...9gag?? is going to help any argument that you try to make though.

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:22 pm

@CBarca wrote:I don't think you're going to find any sympathy for CHOP here, bud.

I'm not sure that posting...is that...9gag?? is going to help any argument that you try to make though.

There's no agenda. I expressed my disgust at leaving the residents in anarchy. People had to be killed before the authorities did what they were elected and paid for.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jonah25 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:22 pm

jonah25
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:03 am

Seen a lot of this guys videos, he gets it right upto a point that is neutral and based on historical evidence and then its clear where he wants to stray you with the information and you choose a side based on your personal and confirmation bias.

Nothing more than a self imposed pawn who I don't consider, we have people like him everyday in India trying to differentiate between left and right and religions on TV, nothing new lol.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:44 am

All I hear is straight ______ facts. hmm

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:11 am

@Myesyats wrote:All I hear is straight ______ facts. hmm

You hear what you want to hear. These basic videos abusing a stance after general facts have been dividing my country since decades, hilarious they have weight.

14% of the Blacks in the US population compared to the 0.015% blacks of Europe.

You give an opinion for 0.015% of Blacks of your European Populatio but its make you take a hard cooooold stance, Hilarious.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by jonah25 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:36 am

@Nishankly wrote:Seen a lot of this guys videos, he gets it right upto a point that is neutral and based on historical evidence and then its clear where he wants to stray you with the information and you choose a side based on your personal and confirmation bias.

Nothing more than a self imposed pawn who I don't consider, we have people like him everyday in India trying to differentiate between left and right and religions on TV, nothing new lol.
is that not the most important thing.

jonah25
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:41 am

The Trump hat is not so good for his credibility Laughing is this guy sponsored ?

Black Lives Matter you have moderates: people who are against police brutality, people who understand the historic context of why afro-americans are generally in the bottoms of society and want to fix it. After centuries of violent systemic oppression which has officially ended but it lead to ~50 years of relative passivity, never really turned things around for the better

Then you have the deluded: the extremists, the black powers, the phonies who use it for PR, the cancellers etc

After debates and discussions, i choose to side with the first category. Second category i find them annoying and potentially dangerous for social peace, fair enough to post a video dissing them.
However from this same video i dislike the lack of nuance. Never i will abide to the "born in bad neighborhood it's not your fault for committing crimes" narrative BUT the guy is putting everyone on the same boat (here as the 2nd category) ultimately it also discredits the true problems
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:31 am

@jonah25 wrote:
Uncle tom headass

Also his yelling & outfit makes his whole statement irrelevant. Very obnoxious person.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:50 pm

@Nishankly wrote:

You hear what you want to hear. These basic videos abusing a stance after general facts have been dividing my country since decades, hilarious they have weight.

You give an opinion for 0.015% of Blacks of your European Populatio but its make you take a hard cooooold stance, Hilarious.

So you're saying to me that he's not in the least right? Everything he says is BS? Or only half? or 25%? Surely there must be a middle ground.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:09 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/15/us/george-floyd-body-cam-footage/index.html

George Floyd's last words were "I can't breathe"

Can't believe they took so long to release the police cam footage

Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:54 pm

@jonah25 wrote:

Of course its fucking unique that dug up this vid rofl

#JUSTICE4 USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 29 Lulcas11 USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRB USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 29 Zidane USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 29 Smurff USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 29 Ghelyon USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 29 Hungry_boy USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 29 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:03 pm

My favorite boomer inbred Proud

Mans doesn’t last a day on other forums and misses GL Proud

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:12 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:

So you're saying to me that he's not in the least right? Everything he says is BS? Or only half? or 25%? Surely there must be a middle ground.

The middle ground is mostly grey in politics. I have seen his videos. For example as a hypothetical comparison: He will basically use the base that "Islam religion have radicals", once this base is formed in the viewers mind, he goes astray to serve his agenda which here would be Islamophobic.

Example:

Notice how he puts the facts down then brings up democrats once the base is formed.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum