M99
Pedram
CBarca
The Demon of Carthage
Freeza
47 posters

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:29 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Funny enough Obama never felt the need to NOT call himself black even when his mom was NOT black. How about Drake? How about every other well adjusted mixed person?

Kultida Punsawad aint even mixed which makes it even worse. Shes just another mentally ill self hating Asian woman who thinks claiming anything else under the sun makes her special compared to the rest of the people she grew up around, and she passed that same illness to her son. Let me tell you what probably(90%+ chance) happened. A dutch person was probably passing through Thailand(lord knows why) and was nice to one of her grandparents. They then started claiming dutch ancestry because they also saw themselves as nice.

LMAO, thats so funny.  So they just make up ancestry claims to make it seem like they're part-white? I've never heard that but it does sound possible

Its actually really common. Even white people in America do it(usually by claiming Native American)

I’ve actually met a lot of white Americans who claimed native American ancestry. I’m not going to assume that they’re lying, though hmm

As for Trump. Based on what I read and heard about his life, he’s always seemed like a sociopath or psychopath to me. I don’t honestly get the impression that he’s a racist, but I definitely get the impression that sympathy and empathy doesn’t come naturally to him. Based on how people close to him have described him, it also wouldn’t surprise me if he’s committed indirect murder as a necessity to further his business ventures.

Last edited by Thimmy on Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:32 pm

Art Morte wrote:Trump might be a genuine racist, but he's so indifferent towards absolutely everything that doesn't directly affect him that I'm not sure.

And as far as Trump the politician is concerned, he lies, contradicts himself and says anything that suits the moment that I don't think anything he says as the president or candidate is a reliable guide to what he actually thinks.

Yeah I mean you're right, it's hard to think of him 'believing' in anything, as the main thing is that he's self-absorbed and full of shit.
But if anything, that shit has been consistently racist, so what else do we have to go by than the things the guy has said and done his whole life?.

And also of course there's nothing contradictory about being only out for one's gain and being racist, in fact it's no coincidence these two would go together splendidly.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:54 pm

So...when do we see the effects of covid-19 due to this?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:

There's like 1000 people dying of Covid in the US every day and it's rising again so.. now?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:23 pm

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 20 AAewejg_460swp
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:33 pm

Art Morte wrote:Trump might be a genuine racist, but he's so indifferent towards absolutely everything that doesn't directly affect him that I'm not sure.

And as far as Trump the politician is concerned, he lies, contradicts himself and says anything that suits the moment that I don't think anything he says as the president or candidate is a reliable guide to what he actually thinks.

yea i get what you are trying to say.. that he doesnt really have a genuine honest intense hate against People of Colour

but bro, come on, if you spread racist language in the tone he does you are partaking in racism
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:10 am

Trump, along with his father, were sued by RICHARD FUCKING NIXON in order to stop their outright refusal to rent to minorities in New York City of all places in the 1970s. This is a guy who still demands to see the transcripts of a guy who was the editor in chief of the law Review at Harvard based solely on skin color. This is a guy who said, of a group of African American and Latino men in his city being freed after being wrongly convicted of a crime, that: "They probably did something bad anyway so keep them in jail" after calling on the city to bring back the death penalty for them.

What more does he have to do to show a pure contempt of brown people? Get arrested in a KKK parade the way his dad did?

There are only 3 things consistent about Trump in his life:

1. His narcissism.
2. His incestuous thoughts towards his eldest daughter.
3. His Bigotry.

Hes a RACIST. He was raised by RACISTS. He was a RACIST slumlord. He was a RACIST billionaire. He pandered to RACISTS to get elected. He stokes the fears of RACISTS to maintain power. Hes a racist racist racist. Anybody who can look at his 7+ decades on this earth and not see a racist is just a big of bigot as he is.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:32 am

RealGunner wrote:

This is bigger than the virus. No one is sitting idle anymore while pigs are killing minorites every day.

To answer your question. I suspect in a few weeks we’ll see a surge in the US regarding Covid-19 cases.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:35 am

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:04 am

Young Kaz wrote:Trump, along with his father, were sued by RICHARD FUCKING NIXON in order to stop their outright refusal to rent to minorities in New York City of all places in the 1970s. This is a guy who still demands to see the transcripts of a guy who was the editor in chief of the law Review at Harvard based solely on skin color. This is a guy who said, of a group of African American and Latino men in his city being freed after being wrongly convicted of a crime, that: "They probably did something bad anyway so keep them in jail" after calling on the city to bring back the death penalty for them.

What more does he have to do to show a pure contempt of brown people? Get arrested in a KKK parade the way his dad did?

There are only 3 things consistent about Trump in his life:

1. His narcissism.
2. His incestuous thoughts towards his eldest daughter.
3. His Bigotry.

Hes a RACIST. He was raised by RACISTS. He was a RACIST slumlord. He was a RACIST billionaire. He pandered to RACISTS to get elected. He stokes the fears of RACISTS to maintain power. Hes a racist racist racist. Anybody who can look at his 7+ decades on this earth and not see a racist is just a big of bigot as he is.

his father was in the KKK, too
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:15 pm

Kaz mentions that, Hansy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:41 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

There's like 1000 people dying of Covid in the US every day and it's rising again so.. now?
tbf beaches were full and non-social distanced a week before the protests, I think that general carelessness with the nice weather will be much more to blame than the protests
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:44 pm

Been watching the US audit, and russian "stop the douchebag" videos like a year now. And I've formed pretty solid opinion about both countries police force I think. And it's just an amazing conclusion. That knowing how corrupt police is in russia, as a private citizen I would 100 in 100 times like to be handled by a russian cop, rather than a US one. It's just that simple. The other one is a corrupt, but still respecting human being. And the other one is a freaking tyrant serving a business like cult. And every time, you are taking a certain risk just talking to him/her, statistically mostly her.  I'm talking average perception here, of course individually anything can happen.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:08 pm

CBarca wrote:Kaz mentions that, Hansy

Sorry.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:05 pm

Surprised this took that long to happen. Need to drag it down.

Crazy it took US police to make the whole world woke.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:13 pm

Lots of statues being taken down.

Why there’s confederate figures and slave masters in US & UK in 2020 is beyond me.

Keep that garbage in a musuem
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:22 pm

20k+ showed up in Copenhagen today. I think there was one in Jylland today aswell with 8-10k. @Freeza?

Great to see all these protest around the world.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:22 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Lots of statues being taken down.

Why there’s confederate figures and slave masters in US & UK in 2020 is beyond me.

Keep that garbage in a musuem

Man it is so crazy down here.

When I was in school they legit tried to tell us the civil war wasnt about slavery but states rights and that Robert E Lee was a noble man.

When they tried to pull that shit in Middle school I knew whatever else they had to tell me I was taking with a grain of salt until I got to college.

Robert E Lee was one of the biggest pieces of shit in the history of this country, and with the likes of guys like Woodrow Wilson and Ronald Reagan in the picture that is saying a lot.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:26 pm

LeVersacci wrote:20k+ showed up in Copenhagen today. I think there was one in Jylland today aswell with 8-10k. @Freeza?

Great to see all these protest around the world.

Didn't hear about another one today tbh.

The one last week was pretty big though.

I hate how our media is reporting it. As if it's a George Floyd memorial-protest and not a protest against racism all around. Pretty par for the course for Danish media to act like racism isn't a thing here though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:50 pm

Freeza wrote:

I hate how our media is reporting it. As if it's a George Floyd memorial-protest and not a protest against racism all around. Pretty par for the course for Danish media to act like racism isn't a thing here though.

Probably because the people who walk around «I can’t breathe» and «justice for George Dloyd» signs are so visible among the protesters that it’s what ends up getting the most attention. That’s the impression I got here, at least. You can’t miss the George Floyd signs.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:58 pm

Freeza wrote:I hate how our media is reporting it. As if it's a George Floyd memorial-protest and not a protest against racism all around. Pretty par for the course for Danish media to act like racism isn't a thing here though.
That's good though, I mean how can you conclude racism from the video shown? It's a white man a top of a black man, but that doesn't mean it's racism. It's just easy escalation of the real problem, the police tyranny.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:06 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Freeza wrote:I hate how our media is reporting it. As if it's a George Floyd memorial-protest and not a protest against racism all around. Pretty par for the course for Danish media to act like racism isn't a thing here though.
That's good though, I mean how can you conclude racism from the video shown? It's a white man a top of a black man, but that doesn't mean it's racism. It's just easy escalation of the real problem, the police tyranny.

It's a real puzzle. All these millions of black people concluding it's racism, including scholars and historians.
How would they arrive at this conclusion? Maybe all the way from Finland, you're better able to see the forest and not the trees.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:09 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

Surprised this took that long to happen. Need to drag it down.

Crazy it took US police to make the whole world woke.

:bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:10 pm

Andrew Sullivan is having a meltdown lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:11 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Probably because the people who walk around «I can’t breathe» and «justice for George Dloyd» signs are so visible among the protesters that it’s what ends up getting the most attention. That’s the impression I got here, at least. You can’t miss the George Floyd signs.

That's like saying World War 1 was about the murder of Franz Ferdinand.

George Floyd was the trigger, but it's ignorant (by the media) to think the protest is about him specifically. It's about society's problem with racism in general, which is obvious to anyone who were a part of these protests.

Last edited by Freeza on Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:12 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

It's a real puzzle. All these millions of black people concluding it's racism, including scholars and historians.
How would they arrive at this conclusion? Maybe all the way from Finland, you're better able to see the forest and not the trees.
Well I can only make the conclusions I can see. And I'm fairly certain watching about 500 of the US audit videos, I've better grasp of the situation with the police and justice system, than the average US citizen. I mean the audit videos wouldn't even work without average citizen and cop being as ignorant as they actually are.

Last edited by Harmonica on Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next