M99
Pedram
CBarca
The Demon of Carthage
Freeza
47 posters

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:05 am

sportsczy wrote:So here's one consequence of all this... I am now against gun control and I will vote for whoever stops the anarchy.  End of.

I laughed before... but it's now clearly evident that the police/government cannot protect me and my family from rioting/looting/mob criminality.  They just can't or won't do it.  So I'm going to keep my handgun (I have one) and I am going to buy something bigger just in case.

If any demonstrator gets near me or threatens me in any way... they're getting shot.  In the torso or head.  Kill shot.  Let's hope it doesn't happen.  Thankfully, I can protect myself if need be.

This is my last post on this forum. Good luck to all of you.

Good luck man, stay safe.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread

Post by McLewis Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:05 am

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:06 am

Warrior wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
CBarca wrote:I mean, I feel like either reopen the racism thread since Unique is now gone or I feel like it's inevitable we're going to talk about race and integration here.

I’ve never seen race being brought up as frequently as it is on here, anywhere else. So, yes, I think it’s inevitable that it will always be a topic on this forum. Even if it’s not a topic, Hans will remind you that every fiber of his body is anti-racist Laughing

Let's not act like Unique was the only one to have been toxic in that thread

Even if i was from Tchernobyl i would not have enough fingers to count the amount of threads deviated into a racism discussion in last 6 months

Nobody's stance have changed in the slightest. It's always the same discussion but the context change Laughing

and what's so wrong about discussing race when it's a key aspect in sociopolitics hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:06 am

This happened a couple hours ago, not 20 minutes from where I live:

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:08 am

Meanwhile in our nation's capital:

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:08 am

El Gunner wrote:have we talked about this yet? another black man shot by the piggies

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/01/louisville-police-left-the-body-of-david-mcatee-on-the-street-for-12-hours/
Awful. Although I'm kind of surprised it's one of the only cases we've heard about with how the police have been overreacting to the protests.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:12 am

sportsczy wrote:So here's one consequence of all this... I am now against gun control and I will vote for whoever stops the anarchy.  End of.

I laughed before... but it's now clearly evident that the police/government cannot protect me and my family from rioting/looting/mob criminality.  They just can't or won't do it.  So I'm going to keep my handgun (I have one) and I am going to buy something bigger just in case.

If any demonstrator gets near me or threatens me in any way... they're getting shot.  In the torso or head.  Kill shot.  Let's hope it doesn't happen.  Thankfully, I can protect myself if need be.

À demain Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:56 am

You'll be missed Sports Sad

Another moderate voice bites the bullet...sad day for GL's diversity of thoughts and opinions.
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:21 am

This is my last post on this forum.  Good luck to all of you.
Literal manchild Laughing

Enjoy jail
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:44 am

Yea imagine having the audacity to protect your small business that you have worked 12 hours a day for years, building it from scratch, countless sleepless nights, what you use to feed your family and protect them.

Yea...instead greet them with #LootersWelcome as they smash your window and steal shit and beat the shit out of your wife in front of your eyes. NOW THAT'S A REAL GOOD CITIZEN BEHAVIOR.

I mean, now I understand why all communist ideas that apparently all start with good faith end up being violent totalitarian dictatorships. In the last few pages, some very older, nicer and definitely more left-leaning and liberal posters like Art, Mysteyas and Sportsczy have been nastily attacked by the mob to the point that one has walked out and I don't think the other 2 will come back to this thread. In short, they failed the Purity Test. Stalin had a revolving door too. At this rate, there'll only be 5 members remaining here all always agreeing with each other soon.

@ElGunner: capitalism, while very flawed especially in the crony form of it, is still responsible for some of the finest innovations of manking. including the phone/computer you used while calling Sports soulless, for the crime of him being a businessman.

Anyways, I'm out of this thread too. so the rest of y'all can enjoy the groupthink with no wrong-thought from outside your sphere.

Justice for George Floyd... ideally the case gets priority treatment and the cop and the his other three compliances all get charged with murder immediately. and of course Chauvin put to the chair.

But if you think cheering on people's liftime of hardwork, savings, small businesses being looted or burned to the ground (regardless of white or black, cuz lots of POC businesses have also been looted and burned down), if you find it amusing when a helpless man watches his wife take a beating in front of his eyes by angry criminals and wish Sports jail time wanting to protect himself, his family and businesses...then you're simply a disgusting scumbag. Not to morally righteous saint you may think you are.

Ta!
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:54 am

The looting is wrong no denying that. Him being ready to shoot to kill anyone that comes in his way is just as wrong. Not that it surprise me as it's the american way. He'll should be more worried by the US army now than the looters.

Also storming out of a football forum never to return and to give a final post like you're going to war. Good grief Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:54 am

LeVersacci wrote:

Literal manchild Laughing

Enjoy jail

The best part about watching this is seeing people like you be awful to other members such as sports, but it’s okay because you’re “liberal”

For the record, I vote dem and will always vote dem due to social issues and the hopelessness of the GOP and that orange sack of shit in the White House, even though I identify as a libertarian. I’m pro capitalist but anti plutocracy. I voted for Bernie. I voted for Hillary. I voted for Beto. And I voted in 2014 senate elections all blue. I do my part.

Calling us racist and a bunch of other names was uncalled for. I don’t know why the mods didn’t warn you cause that’s beyond fucked up. Just because someone has different views then you does NOT mean you can be a piece of shit to them. You and el gunner have so much growing up to do it’s not even funny.

I live in Dallas, Texas. There’s two types of protesters, the ones who want to destroy and vandalize our city, and the peaceful ones. I’m all for first amendment rights and I 100% support BLM.

Here’s the thing; all we were trying to say is that the best way to defeat bigoted people is to work hard, make money, then no one messes with you. It’s 100% true. Don’t give them any leeway. Choke the beast and prove the racists wrong. Plenty of blacks have already.

The amazing thing about America is the ability for social advancement. Do good in school, get a STEM career, avoid bad influences and it’s guaranteed you will make it. It’s simple. If I lived in France, I’d be forced to work at McDonald’s or a blue collar job. Not in the USA.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:17 am

I never called anyone racist here. You confuse me with someone else. Reading can be hard sometimes I know. If the best thing you can get out of all this is me calling him out then I feel sorry for you.

Also I didn’t realise it was that easy to do good in the US. Let me hit the projects and tell them to JuSt GeT a DeGrEe aNd LiVe GoOd.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:17 am

Social mobility is much easier in Europe. Stop that myth that it’s a thing unique for America. It’s such a fucking dumb nationalist talking point that has been fed to Americans since they could think.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/ranked-the-social-mobility-of-82-countries/

Denmark is ranked 1st, which is no surprise. Followed by the other Nordic countries. USA is 27th. A terrible placement for an economy that big.

We basically have the cheat sheet on how to build a country but no one wants to have a well-run country.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:29 am

Sports be like

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 11 478ehwah8d251
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:32 am

LeVersacci wrote:I never called anyone racist here. You confuse me with someone else. Reading can be hard sometimes I know. If the best thing you can get out of all this is me calling him out then I feel sorry for you.

Also I didn’t realise it was that easy to do good in the US. Let me hit the projects and tell them to JuSt GeT a DeGrEe aNd LiVe GoOd.

Right, keep nitpicking my posts, you look real damn smart and mature with the way you’re talking by the way. You’ve put out the implication that we are racist along with el gunner, doesn’t take a genius to realize you are using straw mans and not even reading my post.

I live in America and I’ve lived in France and Europe so my personal experience are where I draw that from. The Nordic model is excellent but you really don’t realize how good you have it in the US until you move here.

We have problems.. I’m not denying that.. but I love living here. This country put clothes on my families back when they put in the work.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:53 am

USA Gun Violence & Police Brutality Thread - Page 11 23232323
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:01 am

The irony is the extremists undermine gun control political movement with their violent crimes (destroying private property is a crime) which is one of the main reasons the police force in USA became militarised in the first place, a viscious circle.
Advice: Put the f**kers in place when- and wherever you encounter them. Leaving the forum is like admitting defeat to the ignorants. Stay safe anyways. I still think the bigger then gun the bigger the retailation against the holder.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:12 am

I thought it were liberals who are the fragile snowflakes?

This narrative that posters with opposing views are being driven away is ridiculous. When someone posts something that I disagree with and think is spewing bullshit, I call it out. I don't name call them racists (only did that to Unique because he was one) and tell them to go fuck themselves (which instead I got told). I do the same thing in football and gaming threads too. And this applies to other posters too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:44 am

M99 wrote:I thought it were liberals who are the fragile snowflakes?

This narrative that posters with opposing views are being driven away is ridiculous. When someone posts something that I disagree with and think is spewing bullshit, I call it out. I don't name call them racists (only did that to Unique because he was one) and tell them to go fuck themselves (which instead I got told). I do the same thing in football and gaming threads too. And this applies to other posters too.

Not directed at you specifically, but this thread has been a hot mess. I'm surprised BC didnt take any action earlier because he was taken aback by what LeVer, Betty, ElG, Freez and the others were posting. I have no idea why that was allowed. But someone dared to suggest homogenous societies have some advantages and white fragility was quickly summoned among other worse stuff that is even encouraged! since directed at the evil whites.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:48 am

Report me if I said anything out of line Laughing

It's really not that hard. I accept the rules unlike some others.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:03 am

I don't need to report anything. BC seen it all

I don't care if it is deleted or not, but don't think that you have the moral high ground because of what you wrote on the last few pages.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:It's pretty disturbing how you keep making light of deaths and encouraging them.

Remember that - Eventually you become what you swore to destroy, even if you in your heart truly believe that you are morally superior by wishing death on a race while supposedly being so racially woke and mindful.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:04 am

"Evil whites" lol, is "white" a trigger word? Even in the PS5 thread whataboutism in such a level its channeling Trump "but wHAT aBoUT cHInA?"

What was so bad about what was said to Art? The worst I've seen is Surag call him ignorant and thats tame. Others basically saying "nah you're wrong, multicultural socities has more good than bad" and "I've experienced homogenous societies and they tend to be narrowminded"

There's Betty posts but hey...I think we know by now no matter what the topic thats gonna be extreme?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:11 am

Myesyats wrote:I don't need to report anything. BC seen it all

I don't care if it is deleted or not, but don't think that you have the moral high ground because of what you wrote on the last few pages.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:It's pretty disturbing how you keep making light of deaths and encouraging them.

Remember that - Eventually you become what you swore to destroy, even if you in your heart truly believe that you are morally superior by wishing death on a race while supposedly being so racially woke and mindful.

When the hell did I do that Laughing

You're corny as hell quoting Star Wars prequels to me
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:17 am

Do you even read twice what you write? You literally wrote that white apologists are what keeps racism alive.

Which essentially means you can't even use "white" in a sentence or else your fueling racism and are part of the problem.

I don't need to prove I'm not racist. I know that I'm not which means I don't have to prove it. No need to say murder white people and burn their businesses. These are not liberal views. I am a centrist myself and moderate liberals like BC make much more sense than you ever did.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:19 am

Freeza wrote:When the hell did I do that Laughing

You're corny as hell quoting Star Wars prequels to me

I've never even seen a Star Wars movie lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next