The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by Robespierre on Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:09 pm

People is beginning to not care about Covid imho

today it looked like an old day.

It was the typical Summer day of a public holiday  (2nd of June is the Republic day in Italy ) ,Social distanting not respected outdoors, so few masks - especially if you are young  you 're reluctant to take it if the context is to go out with friends

It's just the beginning of June , let alone during the full summer

Numbers are good now yes ...

55 deaths today . It was 500 in a day in April.
Ppl on intensive care are 408, and it was 4000 at the end of March.
Ppl admitted to hospital are less than 5000 , before it was 25'000

We cannot afford to let our guard down, but this is .
A lot people has perceived this as something is going to end.

Tomorrow a crucial day , regions will be reopened ( it means you can move from a region to another region again )  after much time

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by elitedam on Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:45 pm

@Warrior wrote:Since yesterday i have latent headache. But 3-4 hours ago it became unbearable. Not sure if there is a vein from where hair starts then goes down between eyebrows then into the right eye, but that's precisely where it hurts. As if it's pulsating.

Also complete loss of appetite. The apple i try to eat this morning i could not swallow one bite.

For unknown reason i felt the urge to take a cold bath, it felt damn good. Now back in my bed the headache is coming back and my legs a little weak. I'll try to sleep.

Symptoms of Covid ??? I am NEVER sick usually

I have allergies every year at this period, either it's a strong allergy or Covid ?? I ask here since some of you experienced the virus, i don't have a doctor, and searching google with diagnose me with balls cancer or some shit Laughing

Do you get migraines?
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:56 am

Usually no, allergies give a itch in the throat, nose and eyes that's about it

But now i feel 100% stamina again

When i woke up i knew precisely what the remedy was. It's a bit embarassing :facepalm: let's just say it has nothing to do with Covid, and a lot to do with clogged bowels
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:45 pm

Iran ever going to flatten the curve?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:22 pm

All eyes on the USA and in a little lesser extent the UK; we'll see in a week's time whether the virus spreads with any kind of efficiency outdoors.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:42 pm

@RealGunner update on your health?

#JUSTICE4The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 Lulcas11The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 ZidaneThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 SmurffThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 GhelyonThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 Hungry_boyThe Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:41 pm

I smelt coffee yesterday a bit and it made me really happy lol

I have no other symptoms at all left. No headache, sore throat, temperature etc. Everything is 100% other than the fact i still can't fully smell or taste.

It's been 2 weeks now so i'd be testing negative if i do the test.

Also i haven't tested my stamina or strength yet but i am sure the virus has destroyed most of it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Glad it never got serious for you RG Thumbs up

Got a haircut appointment 2 days from now and I'm very conflicted about whether I should go or not

Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:10 pm

In other news you can't make this up

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 I7ric32r5v251

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:21 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Glad it never got serious for you RG Thumbs up

Got a haircut appointment 2 days from now and I'm very conflicted about whether I should go or not

Had one case nearby at a barbers recently. I'm not going until there is a vaccine personally. And even then I'll be hesitant probably as I don't trust them to disinfect everything properly.

I always wear a baseball cap anyway

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:32 pm

From what i remember you have wild hair don't you? curly and everywhere?

Was going to suggest just do it yourself if you are not going to go out for a while. All you need to do is do your sides and back and then ask your wife to use scissors to shorten from top using a comb or her hand.

Thankfully i got mine cut literally days before the lockdown so they are okay.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly on Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:02 pm

Cut my hair on my own during quarantine, I think it came out okay but regardless I had like 2 months before people saw me XD
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Survival of the fittest lungs is playing out in front of us and we are literally helpless. What a sad time for humanity.

In India cases are going up and more deaths are expected in the coming months. Herd immunity is almost impossible for the population of this size but we can't let our economy down as well.

More death awaits. I really hope we find vaccine as quick as possible. Vaccine is the only solution to this.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:42 pm

@RealGunner wrote:

From what i remember you have wild hair don't you? curly and everywhere?

Was going to suggest just do it yourself if you are not going to go out for a while. All you need to do is do your sides and back and then ask your wife to use scissors to shorten from top using a comb or her hand.

Thankfully i got mine cut literally days before the lockdown so they are okay.
yeah it's tricky even for professional barbers. I've been watching youtube videos and it doesn't seem as easy as poeple make it out to be, maybe just a buzz all around would be best.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:13 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:In other news you can't make this up

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 I7ric32r5v251

Too bad Unique is no longer here. I would have loved to see his reaction!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:43 pm

Since the beginning of the pandemic, Tunisia has had so far:

1.     1087 confirmed cases.
2.     977 recovery
3.     49 deaths
4.     61 cases still being monitored (all of them of Tunisians living abroad)
5.     0 local cases.

Tremendous, tremendous news, but here's the bad news. The government has announced that it will open its borders in June 27th.

Why would you accomplish so much and then throw it all away by opening the borders and inviting the pandemic back into the country?!

Ultimately, it's all about the economy.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:30 pm

I am glad Tunisia have contained it well.

India is pretty much fucked with the rate at which it is spreading.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:59 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:Since the beginning of the pandemic, Tunisia has had so far:

1.     1087 confirmed cases.
2.     977 recovery
3.     49 deaths
4.     61 cases still being monitored (all of them of Tunisians living abroad)
5.     0 local cases.

Tremendous, tremendous news, but here's the bad news. The government has announced that it will open its borders in June 27th.

Why would you accomplish so much and then throw it all away by opening the borders and inviting the pandemic back into the country?!

Ultimately, it's all about the economy.

Portugal has done pretty well, too, especially considering they're next to Spain, and I saw a headline yesterday that UK tourists are welcome to Portugal this summer. The economic pressure is becoming too much and most countries seem to be opening up, hoping to both revive the economy and prevent a second wave. We'll see how it goes.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:58 pm

There's also value in forging the numbers, so healthy suspicion is advised. Finnish people are the most unsocial and scattered people, so it would be a real surprise if someone had less disease spread than us. Although UV-light does kill the virus, so more sunnier countries have the better settings from the get go.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:36 pm

1 week after restrictions were eased we had our record for cases in one day since the beginning, over 500

Elections are 3 weeks from now lol. Will be interesting

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:55 pm

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 Screen-Shot-2020-06-07-at-10.25.44-PM

As cases start dwindling down in the coasts, Middle US is getting hit hard.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:11 am

There are real outbreaks in Poland after the lockdown was over, doesn't look good. Two large antibody tests were conducted in Bergamo which was hit the hardest during the pandemic in Italy: the first sample 10000 of the population resulted in 57% immunity, the second test of the medical service workers resulted in 30% immunity.

Sources:
https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-test-shows-half-of-people-in-italys-bergamo-have-antibodies/a-53739727
https://www.ft.com/content/c7ce78b2-6c7d-4ef6-b226-fd01f55a550c

Also, Italian doctors found the link between the Wuhan virus and severe inflammatory disorder in little children:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/may/13/italian-doctors-find-link-between-covid-19-and-inflammatory-disorder

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:06 pm

@Babun wrote:There are real outbreaks in Poland after the lockdown was over, doesn't look good

Basically about 55% of all cases fall on 1 voivodeship out of 16, several bad outbreaks in coal mining places. Nevermind that those places should be shut down entirely but our dumb government loves that coal.

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 98765

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:15 pm

That's Katowice and surroundings eh

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:00 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@Babun wrote:There are real outbreaks in Poland after the lockdown was over, doesn't look good

Basically about 55% of all cases fall on 1 voivodeship out of 16, several bad outbreaks in coal mining places. Nevermind that those places should be shut down entirely but our dumb government loves that coal.

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 28 98765

In most places, the infection chain started with around 1000 people. You have 7 voivodeship ( states, districts?) over that number. I hope it goes well over there, Polaks aren't lazy people as far as I know so I trust in your people (not the gouvernment).

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:56 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:That's Katowice and surroundings eh

Yeah, I'm not 100% clear on that but I think coal miners countinued to work when everybody else was on lockdown. Thats why the situation is 3x times worse there.

The current goverment is off the rails. They are pouring money into the coal industry while they should be working to phase them out. Doing the exact opposite of what they should be doing Laughing "But we have lots of coal so nobody should tell us what we do with it even though the air is polluted as hell".... Fuck you.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum