Jay29
Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
McLewis
Robespierre
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The ultimate football quiz / poll - Page 2 Empty Re: The ultimate football quiz / poll

Post by Sina Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:35 am

- What's your favorite club ?
Arsenal and My local club Perspolis

- In what season have you begun to support your team ?
first season i could properly call my self Arsenal fan was 2002/03 but l already had interest before that

- What was your first lineup? ( How much it's passed for everyone..)
Seaman,Luzhny,Touré,Keown,Cole,Wiltord,Parlour,Gilberto,Pirès,Bergkamp,Henry

- What was the first match you remember ?
My first tournament was WC 98
But as for european club football, my first memories are bundesliga
what was the name of that show in which a cat delivered tomorrows newspaper early to his owner?dubbed version of it was on our tv back then and i sometimes found that more thrilling than Bundesliga back then  but first PL season that was shown was 02/03
Not sure which Arsenal Match was the first one i watched but first one i can properly remember was that Leeds game that ended title hopes
i recall my Mother came in and was shocked
+Why are you so upset?
-The team that we wanted to Win the League lost its chance

also has to be noted Saturday/Sunday aren't our weekend plus time difference which has/had its advantage/disadvantage
Saturday early kick off ,time difference could come to my help to get back home from school to watch the match but also meant CL Matches (kicking off 23:15 our time was quite a challenge for a kid who wants to go to school the day after  Sad
and my Mum constantly telling me these players aren't going to help you with your studies tomorrow  Laughing  Heart  

- Why do you support this team ? ( I mean because of your father, because of a player, because of your friends or other.. )

First fall in love with Henry and Bergkamp and then the the more i watched the more i liked style of football

- If not your team, who'd have supported ? ( I know it's irrational, but just imagine..)
Not sure but maybe Milan

- Which team is the most popular in the place where you live ?
Perspolis
but from European clubs its between RM and Barca to the point some people expect everyone support one of them and some are shocked when i say i have no preference between them two
but amongst English clubs clearly Man utd
Juve was very popular(still is) but after calciopoli it felt like some of their fans disappeared lol

- How much are you passionate ?  Cold, tiepid, good but not excessive, huge fan and victories/loss conditionate my mood the day after etc
im mostly calm ,not one to shout and run around and prefer to watch football alone but results clearly have big impact on my mood

- The greatest joy given from your club and the worst disappointment ?
Invincibles

if i could change two match results from 2000s one is clearly that 2006 CL final(the other 2002 WC qualifier vs Bahrain

- Have you ever cried for your team?
2006 final closest

- The most "hated" team for you?
Manchester united

- What do you think about ultras in football?
essential for creating atmosphere but have negative part about them too

- What do you think about footballers' salaries ? Do they earn too much or it's right?
its right imo given all sacrifice and effort they have to make to reach top level

- Do you care about National Teams/ How  much is important Your National Team for you?
used to ,but now its vanishing but reasons for it are for another topic

- Do you prefer your National Team to win or your  Club to win ?
Club

- Your favorite player ever? / Your favorite player at this moment?
Henry
Özil
when i look back,back then i liked most of Arsenal players now not many

- Your most hated played for you ever ? Your most hated player at this moment?
Shawscross,van Nistelrooy,Keane
although back in those days it was Hatred but now i can appreciate great players for their quality even if i dont like them like Roy Keane for example

- Do you prefer to watch matches at stadium or tv ?

TV but wish tactical camera was available to everyone
at least during World cups you get to see some pretty women in the crowd  Razz  but for club football im fuming when camera is zoomed on coaches bald head,i want too see team shape/spacing in different phases you scrub  Evil or Very Mad

- How many gadgets of your team do you have?
Couple of shirts and Mugs

- VAR or not VAR ? Are you favourable on it?
pro VAR but we are in VAR trial and error era so have to bear with it until they get it right

- Are you favourable to Play Off introduction for football leagues?
Absolutely NOT

- Are you favourable to create an European Superleague?
No and if  i had any doubts in my mind these recent runs of Atalanta and RBL made my mind up for sure

- What do you think about Women's football ? I mean, do you care about it?
not much but would be supportive if someone close to me was trying to get into it

Who's your favorite coach of.....All time? At the moment?
Sir Arsene Wenger
probably most of us overseas Arsenal fans wouldn't have been a Gooner if not for his influence  Molenation

atm Klopp

What's your favorite goal?
Henry vs RM 2006

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The ultimate football quiz / poll - Page 2 Empty Re: The ultimate football quiz / poll

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:53 am

Sina wrote:TV but wish tactical camera was available to everyone
at least during World cups you get to see some pretty women in the crowd Razz but for club football im fuming when camera is zoomed on coaches bald head,i want too see team shape/spacing in different phases you scrub Evil or Very Mad

Laughing epic

Sina wrote:i recall my Mother came in and was shocked
+Why are you so upset?
-The team that we wanted to Win the League lost its chance

also has to be noted Saturday/Sunday aren't our weekend plus time difference which has/had its advantage/disadvantage
Saturday early kick off ,time difference could come to my help to get back home from school to watch the match but also meant CL Matches (kicking off 23:15 our time was quite a challenge for a kid who wants to go to school the day after Sad
and my Mum constantly telling me these players aren't going to help you with your studies tomorrow Laughing Heart

that's beautiful Sina, pls stay posting you are one of my favourite posters on here. I've watched some Iranian films before, and it seems like the local people are some genuine down to earth lovely people, and Arabic is a beautiful language.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum