Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

+25
danyjr
futbol_bill
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
Zagadka
Art Morte
FennecFox7
RealGunner
Adit
rincon
VivaStPauli
Mamad
elitedam
futbol
CBarca
Vibe
Unique
Hapless_Hans
McLewis
Myesyats
Pedram
Blue
Young Kaz
Freeza
BarrileteCosmico
29 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:20 am

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:Imagine if Betty put out 2 hours of him just talking every week like Rogan does. No wonder Asian women hate Asian men


You wouldnt see me calling a black theater planet of the apes.

You're really hanging onto that lol. Nobody cares.....

If Bernie loses, it won't be because he was endorsed by Rogan. It doesn't matter.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 15611
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:27 am

@Myesyats wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:Imagine if Betty put out 2 hours of him just talking every week like Rogan does. No wonder Asian women hate Asian men


You wouldnt see me calling a black theater planet of the apes.

You're really hanging onto that lol. Nobody cares.....

If Bernie loses, it won't be because he was endorsed by Rogan. It doesn't matter.


It doesnt matter to the guy from Poland. Which is fine.

It matters to this Japanese guy, and it matters to a bunch of other people in the south who knows what that means.

You accept that shit for a second and you get a culture in where people feel comfortable throwing bananas and shit at black people. We are over accepting that.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Vibe Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:37 am

Why do I even bother.

There will be a time when people, well actually not people because people are stupid, but a certain group of men will change thing for us. But not all of us.

Politics don't really exist. It's nothing but a reality show. It serves a purpose, and the purpose is that people look away and believe the problems are elsewhere.

While the reality is simple, there are no problems. The system is perfect, a well oiled machine. It runs just fine, the only problem for us, is that it runs on us. We are the fuel.

Every single one of us is being exploted and slaved. In such a refined way becase the idiots we are, we look at each other and blame each other. We pay taxes for the air we breathe. We pay taxes for the work we do. We never did anything in our whole lives that wasn't taxed one way or another.

And we pay it to support the political system which doesn't really exist. We all blame all our problems on bad politics and government. Politicians are given money, infuence and power to create that image that we so blindly believe, even though every single one of us knows there is something fundamentaly wrong.

Real power is not visible. We don't even know who owns us...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8232
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:37 am

Trump was boosted by a sea of white nationalists (who apparently came out of the forest) and he loved every minute of it. Now, that didnt stop him, did it? one of the most racist (and sexist) men in America has already been elected and you worry about Bernie lol, that's top shelf banter.

I have no idea why i'm getting into this again, you're clearly race baiting which is awful.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15611
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:41 am

@Vibe wrote:Why do I even bother.

There will be a time when people, well actually not people because people are stupid, but a certain group of men will change thing for us. But not all of us.

Great post. Which is why, I think, it is really delusional to get worked up about politics or offended at anything.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15611
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:44 am

If Bernie is so racist how did he win Nevada? this is not a "white" state like Iowa or NH, over 50% of Latino voters went for him.

Stop this lie, nobody actually believes he's racist.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6617
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:59 am

@Vibe wrote:Why do I even bother.

There will be a time when people, well actually not people because people are stupid, but a certain group of men will change thing for us. But not all of us.

Politics don't really exist. It's nothing but a reality show. It serves a purpose, and the purpose is that people look away and believe the problems are elsewhere.

While the reality is simple, there are no problems. The system is perfect, a well oiled machine. It runs just fine, the only problem for us, is that it runs on us. We are the fuel.

Every single one of us is being exploted and slaved. In such a refined way becase the idiots we are, we look at each other and blame each other. We pay taxes for the air we breathe. We pay taxes for the work we do. We never did anything in our whole lives that wasn't taxed one way or another.

And we pay it to support the political system which doesn't really exist. We all blame all our problems on bad politics and government. Politicians are given money, infuence and power to create that image that we so blindly believe, even though every single one of us knows there is something fundamentaly wrong.

Real power is not visible. We don't even know who owns us...


@Vibe wrote:Why do I even bother.

There will be a time when people, well actually not people because people are stupid, but a certain group of men will change thing for us. But not all of us.

Politics don't really exist. It's nothing but a reality show. It serves a purpose, and the purpose is that people look away and believe the problems are elsewhere.

While the reality is simple, there are no problems. The system is perfect, a well oiled machine. It runs just fine, the only problem for us, is that it runs on us. We are the fuel.

Every single one of us is being exploted and slaved. In such a refined way becase the idiots we are, we look at each other and blame each other. We pay taxes for the air we breathe. We pay taxes for the work we do. We never did anything in our whole lives that wasn't taxed one way or another.

And we pay it to support the political system which doesn't really exist. We all blame all our problems on bad politics and government. Politicians are given money, infuence and power to create that image that we so blindly believe, even though every single one of us knows there is something fundamentaly wrong.

Real power is not visible. We don't even know who owns us...


So life didnt change for the people who got affordable healthcare through the ACA?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:02 am

@Pedram wrote:If Bernie is so racist how did he win Nevada? this is not a "white" state like Iowa or NH, over 50% of Latino voters went for him.

Stop this lie, nobody actually believes he's racist.


Latinos are listed as white on police records...even the indigenous ones.

A lot of latin brothers, even those who look as dark as sammy sosa, think they a couple of dollars in the bank, and some bleach, can change their race.


Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:21 am

Its not race baiting to call out the shitty practice of a candidate bragging about getting the endorsement of a guy who says a half black person is powerful because they have the "Body of a black person but the mind of a white person"

Its embarrassing. It embarrassing he could possibly get the nomination too.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 am

@Myesyats wrote:
@Vibe wrote:Why do I even bother.

There will be a time when people, well actually not people because people are stupid, but a certain group of men will change thing for us. But not all of us.

Great post. Which is why, I think, it is really delusional to get worked up about politics or offended at anything.


That's a rather curious stance. It's one I don't quite understand.

Here in the US, the stance of being "non-political" is rather common. I personally believe it's directly the cause for rampant corruption that we've had to put up with in Washington and even at the state and local levels.

For me, I'm proud of the fact that I'm politically educated and that I'm an outright nerd when it comes to it. The issues at stake at both the national level and the local level are big issues. It's not enough to just tune into 5 minute snippets of local news. This is why we have self-serving politicians in office right now. They thrive on people who are "non-political". It makes it easier for them to feed these people exactly what's needed in order to secure their vote. Politicians fear politically educated members of the populace because they are harder to control. It's harder to gaslight someone into voting for their agenda 100% of the time when we possess the wherewith all to ask questions and challenge the why of an agenda.

So when someone says we shouldn't take politics seriously, that's exactly what politicians want. They want us plebs to run on a wheel 9-5 while they "decide what's good for us". Being "non-political" is not a badge of coolness. It's the reason we even have career politicians, which is the reason politics has been an inherently corrupt institution.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12685
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:46 am

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/sanders-fidel-castro-cuba/index.html

Here he goes again Laughing

Good luck winning Florida with this guy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27201
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:54 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/sanders-fidel-castro-cuba/index.html

Here he goes again Laughing

Good luck winning Florida with this guy


Its what he believes.....He may even be right in this, but it buries in him Florida.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:24 am

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Vibe wrote:Minimal impact.


Minimal to who?

Europeans who get a ton of free shit already because those same Americans pay for their military force? Perhaps, but for people on the ground here in America it made a BIG impact. Obama is an American hero.
man stop with that shit ffs. if america was paying for all this military force like you say then the enemy would have been wiped out long ago. one minute you are an american who is proud of the US for defending the world with there military might and the next minute you are japenese and you hate america because it is racist to you. you are a joke mate. an absolute joke.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:05 am

The president of America is the single most powerful person in the world. Yes, they can be and often are restrained by the institution of the office (a good thing), but to say they have a minimal impact is wrong.

And yes, sure, on a day to day level not much often changes. But it only takes one or two stupid decisions from the POTUS or a program pushed like the ACA to make a large difference to a lot of people. Not to mention the changing of regulations, the impact on the supreme Court to make decisions that can have a life changing effect (look at any number of landmark SC cases).

It's untrue to call the POTUS an office that doesn't have a large impact on us regular citizens. It absolutely does.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20099
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:07 am

@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Vibe wrote:Minimal impact.


Minimal to who?

Europeans who get a ton of free shit already because those same Americans pay for their military force? Perhaps, but for people on the ground here in America it made a BIG impact. Obama is an American hero.
man stop with that shit ffs. if america was paying for all this military force like you say then the enemy would have been wiped out long ago. one minute you are an american who is proud of the US for defending the world with there military might and the next minute you are japenese and you hate america because it is racist to you. you are a joke mate. an absolute joke.


https://time.com/4680885/nato-defense-spending-budget-trump/

^^The proof is in the pudding.

The European welfare state exists because we foot the bill for it.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:16 am

That implies that they would up their spending if the US were not overspending in military, how do you know that's the case?

Europe could simply choose to live peacefully with their neighbors and not invade other countries while also maintaining the welfare state. Maybe the US should give that a shot?

Not that I disagree that Europe right now is free riding off US military spending, but that doesn't mean they would act otherwise if free riding was no longer a choice.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27201
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by futbol Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:06 am

The US would be bankrupt without its military. The US military is not there to protect themselves let alone Europe, it's there to be a threat to the world, dictate the economy and protect the dollar as the lead currency so a small group of elites can become even richer. Example? Tesla has an imaginary stock exchange worth of 100 billion dollars, eclipsing Volkswagen. Tesla sells 300,000 cars a year and makes no profits. With the current energy storage technology it will stay a niche product and possibly become irrelevant within 10 years. Yet it's worth more than Volkswagen which sells 11 million cars a year according to US financial rating agencies. Laughing  

That wouldn't be possible if the USA were a peaceful nation. They wouldn't be able to find many buyers of their garbage products, be it fracking gas or corn-fed and infested meat products.

So of course the US needs a bloated military with 1000 military bases all around the world. Without it Trump's "America first" stance would be answered by Europe with a simple switchover from the dollar based currency and that alone would end the US economy. Ever wondered why no European politician even dares to think about that possibility? Yeah.

So don't spread nonsense that the US is spending money to protect Europe.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 11234
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:30 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:That implies that they would up their spending if the US were not overspending in military, how do you know that's the case?

Europe could simply choose to live peacefully with their neighbors and not invade other countries while also maintaining the welfare state. Maybe the US should give that a shot?

Not that I disagree that Europe right now is free riding off US military spending, but that doesn't mean they would act otherwise if free riding was no longer a choice.


They'd have to up their spending or fear being overrun by people who DO spend money on a military. Ask the Ukraine.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Myesyats Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:51 am

@McLewis wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:
@Vibe wrote:Why do I even bother.

There will be a time when people, well actually not people because people are stupid, but a certain group of men will change thing for us. But not all of us.

Great post. Which is why,  I think, it is really delusional to get worked up about politics or offended at anything.


That's a rather curious stance. It's one I don't quite understand.

Here in the US, the stance of being "non-political" is rather common. I personally believe it's directly the cause for rampant corruption that we've had to put up with in Washington and even at the state and local levels.

For me, I'm proud of the fact that I'm politically educated and that I'm an outright nerd when it comes to it. The issues at stake at both the national level and the local level are big issues. It's not enough to just tune into 5 minute snippets of local news. This is why we have self-serving politicians in office right now. They thrive on people who are "non-political".  It makes it easier for them to feed these people exactly what's needed in order to secure their vote. Politicians fear politically educated members of the populace because they are harder to control. It's harder to gaslight someone into voting for their agenda 100% of the time when we possess the wherewith all to ask questions and challenge the why of an agenda.

So when someone says we shouldn't take politics seriously, that's exactly what politicians want. They want us plebs to run on a wheel 9-5 while they "decide what's good for us". Being "non-political" is not a badge of coolness. It's the reason we even have career politicians, which is the reason politics has been an inherently corrupt institution.
Generally, I agree. But most people dont have the time or are simply stupid which means they're noteducated enough and skilled to be good voters. You are, but you don't represent the majority. US politics are a curious case because all of it is almost like a reality show and the amount of misinformation and propaganda is staggering. People who watch FOX news will, by and large, vote to re-elect Trump because they're dumb and believe what they see. And it's probably how it will always be.

But what I really meant by my post, and why I don't get engaged in my domestic politics, is because I think it matters little to none. The people in power don't care about average citizens, all they care about is keeping said power in their grasp. It's a vicious cycle. On a local level it's good, you can improve your community and all. But the big dogs up top, you think you have influence over them but you don't.

My question is: WHY, after all these years of democracy, we are still divided? Because they don't want us to unite. They want the imaginary war between one camp and another to continue. They call each other crooks and witches. Because those who strive for power don't want a great, united nation. They want the power!

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15611
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:01 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@McLewis wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:
@Vibe wrote:Why do I even bother.

There will be a time when people, well actually not people because people are stupid, but a certain group of men will change thing for us. But not all of us.

Great post. Which is why,  I think, it is really delusional to get worked up about politics or offended at anything.


That's a rather curious stance. It's one I don't quite understand.

Here in the US, the stance of being "non-political" is rather common. I personally believe it's directly the cause for rampant corruption that we've had to put up with in Washington and even at the state and local levels.

For me, I'm proud of the fact that I'm politically educated and that I'm an outright nerd when it comes to it. The issues at stake at both the national level and the local level are big issues. It's not enough to just tune into 5 minute snippets of local news. This is why we have self-serving politicians in office right now. They thrive on people who are "non-political".  It makes it easier for them to feed these people exactly what's needed in order to secure their vote. Politicians fear politically educated members of the populace because they are harder to control. It's harder to gaslight someone into voting for their agenda 100% of the time when we possess the wherewith all to ask questions and challenge the why of an agenda.

So when someone says we shouldn't take politics seriously, that's exactly what politicians want. They want us plebs to run on a wheel 9-5 while they "decide what's good for us". Being "non-political" is not a badge of coolness. It's the reason we even have career politicians, which is the reason politics has been an inherently corrupt institution.
Generally, I agree. But most people dont have the time or are simply stupid which means they're noteducated enough and skilled to be good voters. You are, but you don't represent the majority. US politics are a curious case because all of it is almost like a reality show and the amount of misinformation and propaganda is staggering. People who watch FOX news will, by and large, vote to re-elect Trump because they're dumb and believe what they see. And it's probably how it will always be.

But what I really meant by my post, and why I don't get engaged in my domestic politics, is because I think it matters little to none. The people in power don't care about average citizens, all they care about is keeping said power in their grasp. It's a vicious cycle. On a local level it's good, you can improve your community and all. But the big dogs up top, you think you have influence over them but you don't.

My question is: WHY, after all these years of democracy, we are still divided? Because they don't want us to unite. They want the imaginary war between one camp and another to continue. They call each other crooks and witches. Because those who strive for power don't want a great, united nation. They want the power!


You'll get no disagreement from me as well. I have nothing more to add.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12685
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by elitedam Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:57 pm

@futbol wrote:The US would be bankrupt without its military. The US military is not there to protect themselves let alone Europe, it's there to be a threat to the world, dictate the economy and protect the dollar as the lead currency so a small group of elites can become even richer. Example? Tesla has an imaginary stock exchange worth of 100 billion dollars, eclipsing Volkswagen. Tesla sells 300,000 cars a year and makes no profits. With the current energy storage technology it will stay a niche product and possibly become irrelevant within 10 years. Yet it's worth more than Volkswagen which sells 11 million cars a year according to US financial rating agencies. Laughing  

That wouldn't be possible if the USA were a peaceful nation. They wouldn't be able to find many buyers of their garbage products, be it fracking gas or corn-fed and infested meat products.

So of course the US needs a bloated military with 1000 military bases all around the world. Without it Trump's "America first" stance would be answered by Europe with a simple switchover from the dollar based currency and that alone would end the US economy. Ever wondered why no European politician even dares to think about that possibility? Yeah.

So don't spread nonsense that the US is spending money to protect Europe.


Do you also have a graduate degree that's "related" to economics? Laughing Laughing Laughing
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1754
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:06 pm



Whoever told Biden to run for presidency should be tried for elder abuse.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6617
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:39 pm

I truly believe there are neurological issues going on with Biden. He's always been a gaffe machine, but this primary has really exposed just how "not there" he really is.

That man needs to go home and be with his family. He's not up to the task and no amount of bluster will change my mind.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12685
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Mamad Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Both Democrats and republicans are in full attack mode against Bernie right now. and that's because they know Bernie is not only going to win the nomination, he has a very good chance to beat trump.

Ben Shapiro is going crazy lol. feel the Bernnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3878
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:30 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
They'd have to up their spending or fear being overrun by people who DO spend money on a military. Ask the Ukraine.



There's such a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge room for military spending between what Europe spends now and what America spends now, that is still able to deter Russia.
In fact, the European Union has nuclear weapons, so I very much doubt anyone would be dumb enough to try and invade Europe. Don't really need expensive aircraft carriers when you can destroy mankind.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8834
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:32 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/politics/sanders-fidel-castro-cuba/index.html

Here he goes again Laughing

Good luck winning Florida with this guy


Freaking Sanders. Of course he is right, but that never plays. It's like saying that it was pretty nice of Hitler to feed the poor on sundays. Of course it was nice, but shut the fuck up, nobody is going to think better of you for praising anything Hitler did, even PETA doesn't mention how he was a vegetarian.

Same goes for Castro. Of course compared to dictators like Kim, or Saddam, or Assad Castro was pretty nice. And of course he did quite a lot of programs that benefitted the people of Cuba. But don't praise dictators, there's nothing to gain from it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8834
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum