The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1

Post by rincon on Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:01 pm

Stop playing doctor. The article is about people with different conditions, cardiac problems and diabetes. People should listen to their doctors and not random online sources, these are tentative conclusions. They themselves say the hypothesis is unconfirmed, and their suggestions are for people with these underlying conditions IF their findings are confirmed.

The best thing to do is to listen to your doctor.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1

Post by Babun on Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:12 pm

@rincon wrote:Stop playing doctor. The article is about people with different conditions, cardiac problems and diabetes. People should listen to their doctors and not random online sources, these are tentative conclusions. They themselves say the hypothesis is unconfirmed, and their suggestions are for people with these underlying conditions IF their findings are confirmed.

1. I am not playing doctor.
2. The Lancet is not some source. There is lots of stuff we don't know about the novel coronavirus.
3. Lots of people just isolate themselves without going to the doctor and stuff themselves with everything they have at hand.
4. One should always listen to the doctor.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:21 pm

Exactly because there is stuff we dont know about, one should not jump to conclusions and spread misinformation. Paracetamol is safe and ibuprofen isnt, really? Not based on that article at least since they await stronger feedback about a reduced population.

Better to wait for conclusions and official advise. This may be the case, but so far we dont know, and if a doctor prescribes ibuprofen is better to listen to the doctor.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:12 pm

had to go to 3 diffrent shops today just to get enough stuff to make us chilli for tonights dinner ffs. people are worst than the virus they are like a pack of locusts panick buying shit like its the last food on earth barging people out the way to get stuff from the shelves. twice we had to kick off with people htg i found myself looking at these people and being offended just by seeing them breath. most of the fuckers couldnt speak english so trying to talk sense to them was a waste of time so in the end i had to start shouting and making threats for these leaches to understand manners. i wont lie here if i could save the lifes of these people with 1 grain of corn i would feed it to the birds. bunch of parasites.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:12 pm

The death toll from the coronavirus in Iran has risen by 113 to 724, according to the latest figures from the health ministry. The number of infections has reached nearly 14,000.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:51 pm

Spain says deaths from the coronavirus have more than doubled in a day to 288
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:10 pm

New York Officials Tell  UN Coronavirus Has Spread Throughout City

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/14/new-york-officials-tell-un-coronavirus-has-spread-throughout-city/

“Everyone in New York should assume that they have been in contact with COVID 19,” according to a read out of a conference call with New York-based diplomats, which was reviewed by Foreign Policy.

“There are no particular measures,” according to the read-out, which was produced by the Mayor’s Office for International Affairs. “If you’re sick, stay home — this is how we save New York.”
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:33 pm

@rincon wrote:Stop playing doctor. The article is about people with different conditions, cardiac problems and diabetes. People should listen to their doctors and not random online sources, these are tentative conclusions. They themselves say the hypothesis is unconfirmed, and their suggestions are for people with these underlying conditions IF their findings are confirmed.

Except he’s right. I’m a nursing student and most of the stuff he’s saying is 100% true. Viruses dock on certain receptors they recognize otherwise they are essentially useless and they just float around. You don’t want receptor upregulation for the receptors coronavirus attaches itself to
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:40 pm

@Unique wrote:had to go to 3 diffrent shops today just to get enough stuff to make us chilli for tonights dinner ffs. people are worst than the virus they are like a pack of locusts panick buying shit like its the last food on earth barging people out the way to get stuff from the shelves. twice we had to kick off with people htg i found myself looking at these people and being offended just by seeing them breath. most of the fuckers couldnt speak english so trying to talk sense to them was a waste of time so in the end i had to start shouting and making threats for these leaches to understand manners. i wont lie here if i could save the lifes of these people with 1 grain of corn i would feed it to the birds. bunch of parasites.

Worst part is that they’re not even gonna use most of the food they buy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:03 pm

@Unique wrote:if i could save the lifes of these people with 1 grain of corn i would feed it to the birds. bunch of parasites.

same, brother, same
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:03 pm

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : FC MacLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:10 pm

@Vibe wrote:WTF Sepi is that you my nemesis

drinking drinking drinking cheers cheers cheers cheers

Can't believei it's been nearly a decade since our beefs Laughing
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:15 pm

Day 2 vlog in Quarantine...

Happy and healthy Sunday everyone!

Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Lmao. The funniest thing about people hoarding paper is that it's far more hygienic to just wash your asshole with water.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:23 pm

I think I'm getting a cold but who knows, really
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:05 pm

@Unique wrote:had to go to 3 diffrent shops today just to get enough stuff to make us chilli for tonights dinner ffs. people are worst than the virus they are like a pack of locusts panick buying shit like its the last food on earth barging people out the way to get stuff from the shelves. twice we had to kick off with people htg i found myself looking at these people and being offended just by seeing them breath. most of the fuckers couldnt speak english so trying to talk sense to them was a waste of time so in the end i had to start shouting and making threats for these leaches to understand manners. i wont lie here if i could save the lifes of these people with 1 grain of corn i would feed it to the birds. bunch of parasites.

Same thing. Went to the supermarket today to get some groceries and I was stunned at the sight of people taking more than they can possibly eat and emptying shelves, with total disregard to other people's needs.

Ironically, the only two things they seem be interested in are food and toilet paper cause that's the only two things they are worried about in this world: eating and shitting.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:12 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:

Same thing. Went to the supermarket today to get some groceries and I was stunned at the sight of people taking more than they can possibly eat and emptying shelves, with total disregard to other people's needs.

Ironically, the only two things they seem be interested in are food and toilet paper cause that's the only two things they are worried about in this world: eating and shitting.

This.

This is why the concept of intermittent fasting or not stuffing ones face with a pound of sugar per day is unfathomable to the general populace.

As for toilet paper I cannot even begin to describe how stupid the craze for it is.

Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:19 pm

Austria has banned gatherings of over five people. Not 500, not 50, five. Going to be an awkward discussion in families of over five people about who is thrown out.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:19 pm

@Zagadka wrote:Day 2 vlog in Quarantine...

Happy and healthy Sunday everyone!

My ears almost fell off after hearing "CO KURWA?" in my headphones at 100% volume lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:34 pm

saw 1 women she had 17 packs of eggs in her trolly and each pack had 12 eggs thats 204 eggs. what the fuck is she gonna do with 204 eggs ffs. Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:36 pm

@Unique wrote:

saw 1 women she had 17 packs of eggs in her trolly and each pack had 12 eggs thats 204 eggs. what the fuck is she gonna do with 204 eggs ffs. Shocked

Crazy people

She's probably going to try to sell them at double price to neighbours or some such nonsense
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:45 pm

all public schools closed for a month in Namibia

besides that there are have only been two confirmed cases of foreign nationals thus far, i think it's safe to say there might be a few more cases out there

at least our government seems to be ahead of the situation in comparison to some other countries', and the military department are already talking with other SADC countries in the case the situation gets worse.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte on Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:46 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Unique wrote:

Crazy people

She's probably going to try to sell them at double price to neighbours or some such nonsense

She's way ahead of you, boys, she's gonna hatch them and have her own chicken farm in the back yard. Infinite eggs and chicken meat, she's a fucking genius, brb, going to buy 200 eggs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:13 pm

my girl works in lidl and she said on a normal day at this time of year her store takes about £24k per day in the last 3 dayd that have taken close to £45k per day. Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:31 pm

most of africa seems to be free of corona. africans are to tough for this son of a bitch Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:40 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Austria has banned gatherings of over five people. Not 500, not 50, five. Going to be an awkward discussion in families of over five people about who is thrown out.
loooooooooooooooooooooooool
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum