Vibe
Myesyats
The Demon of Carthage
Zagadka
Robespierre
44 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:00 am

Update on Doha:

-Confirmed cases is 200+ still, no deaths
-Closed cinemas, parks, public places, etc
-40% of employers are urging their employees to work from home
-Travel ban on many many countries, the rumors says there will be a country wide lockdown by next week.
-Ministry has recommended people pray at home and not at mosques, they've advised many mosques to close down and regular cleaning between prayer hours, additionally, you cannot stay at a mosque more than 15 mins.

As for me, i've already paid for a wedding hall for June, and unfortunately it falls under the category of the second point above. Not sure what im gonna do, if i can recoup the deposit i've made, previously i was thinking this will blow over in a month or 2, but it seems that isn't the case.

Just now also, the ministry says they might put a travel ban on US+UK+Egypt due to uncertainty with regards to their public health situation @Jay @RG

I really hope this shit is over soon, can't have come at a more inconvenient time

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1

Post by Babun Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:04 am

Warrior wrote:Maybe someone could create a more positive thread about the global quarantine ?

Like what to do to pass the time
Some unexpected positive effects
Good news that will eventually come out

Because this thread is quite depressive, yet very important. But i don't want to follow the stats & numbers, but still willing to talk about "life under coronavirus", it helps me get through it

The whole reaction affects my morale not my fears, i feel childish for it, sports is more important in my life than i thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzCOmHk4Zoc

Ballerinas of Scala keeping themselves in check for the time afterwards. I've got a list of books, games and bodyweight exercises assembled for the time when the shutdown arrives in Germany.
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Companies in the US are leading the way, rather than the government. I know of a lot of companies that are implementing WFH policies until the end of march, hopefully mine follows through (right now I have to go back to the office on Monday)

Unfortunately this has a bad effect on part timers and the gig economy. A friend is a dental hygienist and her hours got slashed by over half as her dentist is located next to a lot of (now depopulated) offices.

Here in MA there are still not enough tests. People go in asking for them and they get told they can't have it.

US of A will have more than enough test kits soon. The problem is rather the infrastructure: someone needs to take those tests, deliever to the labs and have lab personnel to evaluate them. You will lose one more week on that one.

Last edited by Babun on Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:05 am

Nishankly wrote:My family is panicking, saying I won't be able to come back at all once the virus spreads lol

go home Nish, it's a circumstance to be with your family
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:06 am

Babun wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Drosten has talked about peak around June-August ....Referred to Germany or to the Europe ?

The info is outdated (Drosten meant the world). Back then, Drosten assumed the Wuhan virus spread would weaken during summer for us to make preparations for the fall/winter 2020/2021. As you saw in the link above, the virus can survive up to 3 days outside and has got a R0=3 every seven days.

Err.. it's actually the exact opposite (see quote below)? He said that because the virus won't weaken during the summer he expects us to experience the peak from June to August. Which makes more sense to me btw as why would we experience the peak in summer if the virus wouldn't be able to withstand summer temperatures?

"Meine Einschätzung bezüglich der weiteren Entwicklung in Deutschland hat sich in der vergangenen Woche durch eine Studie geändert: Eine Modellstudie aus den USA prognostiziert, dass Temperatureffekte auf das Virus relativ klein sind", sagte Drosten. "Der Studie nach zu urteilen glaube ich jetzt, dass wir eine durchlaufende Infektionswelle zu erwarten haben und das Maximum der Fälle zwischen Juni und August eintritt." https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/medizin/coronavirus-wie-geht-es-weiter-mit-sars-cov-2-a-73160cc3-8dbc-4a89-90b0-c489bfd53661
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:09 am

zigra wrote:
Babun wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Drosten has talked about peak around June-August ....Referred to Germany or to the Europe ?

The info is outdated (Drosten meant the world). Back then, Drosten assumed the Wuhan virus spread would weaken during summer for us to make preparations for the fall/winter 2020/2021. As you saw in the link above, the virus can survive up to 3 days outside and has got a R0=3 every seven days.

Err.. he actually said the exact opposite (see quote below)? That because the virus won't weaken during the summer he expects us to experience the peak from June to August. Which makes more sense to me btw as why would we experience the peak in summer if the virus wouldn't be able to withstand summer temperatures?

"Meine Einschätzung bezüglich der weiteren Entwicklung in Deutschland hat sich in der vergangenen Woche durch eine Studie geändert: Eine Modellstudie aus den USA prognostiziert, dass Temperatureffekte auf das Virus relativ klein sind", sagte Drosten. "Der Studie nach zu urteilen glaube ich jetzt, dass wir eine durchlaufende Infektionswelle zu erwarten haben und das Maximum der Fälle zwischen Juni und August eintritt." https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/medizin/coronavirus-wie-geht-es-weiter-mit-sars-cov-2-a-73160cc3-8dbc-4a89-90b0-c489bfd53661

He has got 12 podcasts as of now, you can follow him by typing "NDR podcast Drosten" into the search engine of your choice. In the earlier ones, he expected the epidemic to weaken during summer then he revised his view after it became clear the virus spreading rate RO wouldn't fall by much because human to human transmission and survival outside for up to 3 days would reduce the RO from 3 to 2.5, not significant enough to halt the spread.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:16 am

Babun wrote:
zigra wrote:
Babun wrote:

Err.. he actually said the exact opposite (see quote below)? That because the virus won't weaken during the summer he expects us to experience the peak from June to August. Which makes more sense to me btw as why would we experience the peak in summer if the virus wouldn't be able to withstand summer temperatures?

He has got 12 podcasts as of now, you can follow him by typing "NDR podcast Drosten" into the search engine of your choice. In the earlier ones, he expected the epidemic to weaken during summer then he revised his view after it became clear the virus spreading rate RO wouldn't fall by much.

Yeah I know, I usually put them on in the background. I also don't think the rest of your post was wrong, just wanted to point that out.

Btw I think that spreading it out like he proposes makes more sense than trying to "eradicate" it with a complete lockdown. There's a high chance we won't succeed (I mean even if we would some other country might not so the virus would still be around and at some point you'd expect the virus to make its way back into countries that have eradicated it) and I don't really think that in our society you could do a total lockdown more often than once. No country can do this on its own and the whole world is not going to do it together.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:19 am

El Gunner wrote:
Nishankly wrote:My family is panicking, saying I won't be able to come back at all once the virus spreads lol

I would advise against it. Nish might be carrying the virus without even knowing it.

Going back home from a red zone would inevitably put his family at a very high risk as well of getting it.

I myself live in a red zone right now and I canceled my flight home for the same very reason. Can't risk infecting other people.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:20 am

Robespierre wrote:Rincon and Babun Proud

do you remember what I've reported  about Macron  just yesterday Macron ? He gave an insane message to the nation ,  the  coronavirus 'd not have changed French habits, concerts , parties, everything  must go on

Exactly today , he makes a total volt-face
He announces that France 'll close school and universities for two weeks and he says a grave messagge . This
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Coronavirus is France’s 'greatest health crisis in a century', says Macron <a href="https://t.co/4PN0TXnR5l">https://t.co/4PN0TXnR5l</a> via <a href="https://twitter.com/FRANCE24?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@FRANCE24</a></p>— Ahmed (@Cherni__) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cherni__/status/1238233437934440450?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

As Italian  ,when I look at abroad  I feel as Jim Carrey in the Truman Show, when he's finally realized what it's going to happen in the world around him.
To tell you the truth, I felt Schadenfreude when I saw him humbled. Trump is getting humbled, Ali Chamenei is getting humbled, everyone who thought they were special or untouchable are getting humbled. At the same time, the scale of the spread in such a short time frame feels kinda surreal/scary affraid

Robespierre wrote:Abroad seems Italy in two weeks :
the initial denial of the virus , the comparison with the flu, the various nuances of "starting over", the controversy  about the tampons, you understand it's serious so closing school and universities for 2 weeks , you understand it's not enough and you'll close also cities, you understand it's not enough and you 'll close also bar and pubs...
The reaction is very homo sapiens like: ignorance -> denial of facts -> realisation -> panic -> reactive measures-> ..
We're at that stage right now.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:24 am

El Gunner wrote:

No it's not, lol, if your family is old people it's a circumstance to NOT go be with them.
This is not the apocalypse ffs. It's a new virus that's dangerous for older people which is why there's a lot of action undertaken to slow its spreading, nothing less, nothing more.
The internet will still work. There will be food in the supermarket, and also, there will still be toilet paper produced. People need to stop shitting their pants, it doesn't cause diarrhea ffs

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:26 am

zigra wrote:
Babun wrote:
zigra wrote:

He has got 12 podcasts as of now, you can follow him by typing "NDR podcast Drosten" into the search engine of your choice. In the earlier ones, he expected the epidemic to weaken during summer then he revised his view after it became clear the virus spreading rate RO wouldn't fall by much.

Yeah I know, I usually put them on in the background. I also don't think the rest of your post was wrong, just wanted to point that out.

Btw I think that spreading it out like he proposes makes more sense than trying to "eradicate" it with a complete lockdown. There's a high chance we won't succeed (I mean even if we would some other country might not so the virus would still be around and at some point you'd expect the virus to make its way back into countries that have eradicated it) and I don't really think that in our society you could do a total lockdown more often than once. No country can do this on its own and the whole world is not going to do it together.

Yeah, Kekule's proposal has got feasability issues but if all countries cooperate with each other (meaning, rich countries will help poor ones, too), it's possible and the economical damage would be far less than the prolonged version.
I'm most afraid the epidemic could hit India hard. That would be an unstoppable blow. If you ask me, all first world countries should think about India, Indonesia etc. as well and help them as much as they can NOW. We in Europe and the US of A will complain a lot etc. but the problem will be contained at some point. There, it could to public breakdown or even civil wars which could spread throughout ASIA.
Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

No it's not, lol, if your family is old people it's a circumstance to NOT go be with them.
This is not the apocalypse ffs. It's a new virus that's dangerous for older people which is why there's a lot of action undertaken to slow its spreading, nothing less, nothing more.
The internet will still work. There will be food in the supermarket, and also, there will still be toilet paper produced. People need to stop shitting their pants, it doesn't cause diarrhea ffs

They prepare for the "shice partys" indoors Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:44 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

and if your grandparents pass away without you being there and countries are in lockdown?

it's pretty simple really, go test yourself, find out your status, and go home .
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:05 am

El Gunner wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

and if your grandparents pass away without you being there and countries are in lockdown?

it's pretty simple really, go test yourself, find out your status, and go home .

You can't "test yourself", if you're young and don't have symptoms, not sure whether it makes sense to get tested since testing capabilities are always limited too. Just follow the basic instructions, hygiene, distance, no necessary gatherings, don't visit your grandparents. That's all ffs.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:35 am

Hapless is correct for half.

YES, Personally  I ' m mainly worried for my olds, and in fact I avoid contacts as soon as possible, so   narrative "being close to grandparents" .. No , they're some more exposed than everyone.
I'm talking for personal experience.
Stopped to hug, kissing, I maintain a safe distance from others ( as others do with me ) whenever I must go at grocery or post office ( those necessary thing, and I feel even less  "serious" than others because I still don't like to have that mask on face . I resist with Inter scarf )

It's  not  correct also to say it's a virus just for old people though.

In Bergamo ( the biggest fireplace in Italy,  basically the Italian Whulan atm )  people old 40-45 years are going to be hospitalized now  .

The first Italian to have been poisitive, the so-called patiente one , was a marathoner (so even a sportman) old 38 years and he 's been for 3 long weeks hospitalized for  respiratory failure. Now he's safe.  

Yes, if you want to listen a reassuring thing for us  , so far   NO young  people   (10-20- 30  years... )at a risk  , but we can be real carriers  for our olds.

Basically virus can hit everyone, old people are   more exposed ? Yes .
but it is not  only their matter.

In most of cases it's just fever or big cough ( as been for footballers ),. yes,   but in worst cases coronavirus means respiratory distress ( = intensive care) . It means you have to be tubed because of respiratory distress. And okay , if you 've German health service ... 28'000 places for intensive cares ... is a thing .. but for example Italy've just 5'000 and we're close to saturation .... and that's  our real problem....

I know everyone likes listening just good thing, perhaps apocalypse is the proper term for Spanish flu , but that's the most dramatic health situation of the whole Post-war.
That's a fact and we can get over only if we protect orselves. For  our good and for that of others.

if there's a thing I've really understood about corona is that.. every attempt to minimize it ... to feel better with itself ... it's wrong .  It must be dealt with as such . Something unprecedented. And world / us must stop , stay at home , reducing every sort of contact because it's the only way.

Yes, it ' ll pass , but it'll pass as soon as possible if   each one of us makes his part.

Last edited by Robespierre on Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:49 am; edited 10 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:36 am

Yeah, you can't just get tested.

We have people coming in every day demanding to be tested, because they work abroad and we've had cases where Austria and Germany won't let them go back without a negative test.

However, we have just 1000 tests to cover the whole country (not sure if we got more in the meantime) and we just can't test unless it's really necesarry. There are private tests you can do, but I'm not sure if they are officially acknowledged. Those are more to make sure you know whether you have it or not...

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:53 am

imagine thinking you're the only one in the world that is capable of passing on the virus to your grandparents or not, as if their aren't other people they come into contact with Laughing

but yea, i know i'd rather be with my family in such a time of uncertainty where things could get worse fast
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:28 am

Warrior wrote:Maybe someone could create a more positive thread about the global quarantine ?

Like what to do to pass the time
Some unexpected positive effects
Good news that will eventually come out

Because this thread is quite depressive, yet very important. But i don't want to follow the stats & numbers, but still willing to talk about "life under coronavirus", it helps me get through it

The whole reaction affects my morale not my fears, i feel childish for it, sports is more important in my life than i thought

There's never been a better time to pick up a hobby.

Buy a guitar /new book series / take online classes / start to learn how to code /etc
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:40 am

Robespierre wrote:
In most of cases it's just fever or big cough ( as been for footballers ),. yes,   but in worst cases coronavirus means respiratory distress ( = intensive care) . It means you have to be tubed because of respiratory distress. And okay , if you 've German health service ... 28'000 places for intensive cares ... is a thing .. but for example Italy've just 5'000 and we're close to saturation .... and that's  our real problem.....
This is bullshit said by our politicians to calm the people. From 28000 beds, only 80% are used because there isn't medical staff for the rest to take care of the patients. Those 80% aren't free, you have people with cancer and other serious illnesses already hospitalized there. One cannot relocate them all of a sudden to somewhere else. There is no health care system in the world that can cope with that many ICU patients. The only way is to slow down the spread, true for Italy, Germany, anywhere.

@positive News:
remdesivir seems to be working against the Wuhan virus. WHO, RKI (Robert Koch Institut) and a lab in UK are conducting tests. If it works they will proceed with mass production.

There is also an alternative proposal: controlled infection of children. They're virtually unaffeced but the immunised ones would halt the spread significantly.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:59 am

I'm on both sides of the view but going back would first mean a 14 day quarantine with unknown strangers in a shit location with shit facilities away from civilization and then there is also the fact I have my final exams now online during the next 2 weeks.

Today I went to collect my visa from the prefecture immigration before stage 3 shuts everything else down. It was crowded mostly of travellers and foreigners. There was an French speaking maghrebi lady with a mask on coughing quite a lot in a confined space where atleast 40 of us were waiting in line. Count down to 14 begins. Psychologically I already feel something in my throat Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:08 pm

Nishankly wrote:I'm on both sides of the view but going back would first mean a 14 day quarantine with unknown strangers in a shit location with shit facilities away from civilization and then there is also the fact I have my final exams now online during the next 2 weeks.

Today I went to collect my visa from the prefecture immigration before stage 3 shuts everything else down. It was crowded mostly of travellers and foreigners. There was an French speaking maghrebi lady with a mask on coughing quite a lot in a confined space where atleast 40 of us were waiting in line. Count down to 14 begins. Psychologically I already feel something in my throat Laughing

in Italy you see African ppl who had emigrated here who are doing the reverse path  now ... It 'll be glad Salvini, he'll think to have resolved the """problem"" of the immigration Laughing

Anyway I'd say it is a worldwide epidemic. You should have came back equally in your country or it's because of coronavirus?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:10 pm

El Gunner wrote:imagine thinking you're the only one in the world that is capable of passing on the virus to your grandparents or not, as if their aren't other people they come into contact with Laughing

but yea, i know i'd rather be with my family in such a time of uncertainty where things could get worse fast

Not only grandparents, but also parents. Also parents are  exposed
I try to not create panic but seriously it must not pass the message that it's a virus just for a range age
so I am young so I can continue my life, it won't concern me
you can get it, as football players show it, so infect others, it means to fortify  virus etc
moreover ppl also old 40 in intensive care show that it can't be banalized
About grandparents anyway the basis is they must stay at home. It shouldn't be a thing so difficult to do . If they are at home they can get contacts just with their dears, mantaining a safety distance , avoiding physical contacts ( exactly as I do. Number of persons reduced to own dears, no contacts). If  even olds cannot stay at home...

Coronavirus must be faced as a war, with the great difference that our olds had to go in war. We must just stay at home.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Nishankly wrote:I'm on both sides of the view but going back would first mean a 14 day quarantine with unknown strangers in a shit location with shit facilities away from civilization and then there is also the fact I have my final exams now online during the next 2 weeks.

in Italy you see African ppl who had emigrated here who are doing the reverse path  now ... It 'll be glad Salvini, he'll think to have resolved the """problem"" of the immigration Laughing

Anyway I'd say it is a worldwide epidemic. You should have came back equally in your country or it's because of coronavirus?

The visa? That's my extension for France. India I don't know what to do yet. I have a year on my French visa right now but sitting in France with this job market and this outbreak could end up being a waste of time.

Plus I'm not French and can't converse things in French with respect to being sick or at that level yet. I'm quite sure, I won't be given the same level of treatment if shit blows up like Italy.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:39 pm

@Babs... that's the big issue.  ICU beds, staff, equipment, etc. to treat the people that get complications.  That's the threat that will kill people = not having the capacity to treat people who need it.

As it is, it's very difficult to get tested in the US.  I think that the government here, without saying it, has just accepted that there are too many people to test.  They only want people who are in a high-risk group or really sick to tax the health system.

In short, don't count on the government for anything.  The statistics are nonsense. Count on yourself and make smart choices.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

You can't "test yourself", if you're young and don't have symptoms, not sure whether it makes sense to get tested since testing capabilities are always limited too. Just follow the basic instructions, hygiene, distance, no necessary gatherings, don't visit your grandparents. That's all ffs.

Imagine thinking it's a great idea to get yourself tested while you show no symptoms at all and the system is completely overstretched just cause you want to visit your grandparents.

Incredible egoism.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:08 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

The visa? That's my extension for France. India I don't know what to do yet. I have a year on my French visa right now but sitting in France with this job market and this outbreak could end up being a waste of time.

Plus I'm not French and can't converse things in French with respect to being sick or at that level yet. I'm quite sure, I won't be given the same level of treatment if shit blows up like Italy.

Ah ok , perfect.
I wanted to advise exactly this but I believed you were saying other thing ...
In your situation I'd have chosen for staying in France.
It's worldwide epidemic , not European, so I feel more sure to stay there.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:15 pm

zigra wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

Imagine thinking it's a great idea to get yourself tested while you show no symptoms at all and the system is completely overstretched just cause you want to visit your grandparents.

Incredible egoism.

Yeah it doesn’t even help them. I haven’t visited by great grandma since the virus came to Denmark because I wouldn’t want to endanger her, since I could pretty easily transfer it.

Instead I just call her every day. Makes her really happy despite having a hard time remembering new information.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:44 pm

zigra wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
El Gunner wrote:

Incredible egoism.

okay saviour of humanity Laughing i wonder if you can see you're the one with the incredible egoism here
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next