2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Doc on Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:02 pm

I watched the Arsenal WHU match from start to finish and I am at a serious loss as to how Whoscored gave Ceballos a 8.1 rating. Really at a loss. Thought he was just, well, average in everything he was doing.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 14888
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Jay29 on Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:07 pm

West Ham could have legit won that 4-1. Arsenal played with six players with no interest in defending.

Ceballos racks up those points for a couple of take-ons.

City are going to batter Arsenal on Wednesday. It won't be pretty.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19354
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by danyjr on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:10 pm

Can't believe Arsenal are now matching Spurs in points Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 7190
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by RealGunner on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:32 pm




lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86889
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by RealGunner on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:21 pm

@Doc wrote:I watched the Arsenal WHU match from start to finish and I am at a serious loss as to how Whoscored gave Ceballos a 8.1 rating. Really at a loss. Thought he was just, well, average in everything he was doing.


(via @StatsZone)

◆ 86/98 passes completed
◆ 27/33 attacking third passes
◆ 14 ball recoveries
◆ 5/5 tackles
◆ 6 interceptions

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86889
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by RealGunner on Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:01 pm




SWP's son?????

wtf is this? isn't he playing in MLS

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86889
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by El Gunner on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:03 pm

didn't Ian Wright have SWP when he was like 17 as well, probably the same case here
like father like son indeed.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16852
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:12 pm

Lampard gives 18 year old midfielder Billy Gilmour his first PL start today :bow: :bow:

The kid has an AMAZING story:
Born in Irvine, Scotland, he loves to dance and as a young boy actually had hopes of becoming a professional ballet dancer. Billy lives with his widowed father, Jackie, and older brother, Tony, both coal miners out on strike (the latter being the union bully), and also his maternal grandmother, who has Alzheimer's disease and once aspired to be a professional dancer.

So, Billy's father sent him to the gym to learn boxing, but Billy dislikes the sport. He happens to see a ballet class that is using the gym while their usual basement studio is temporarily being used as a soup kitchen for the striking miners. Unknown to Jackie, Billy joins the ballet class. When Jackie discovers this, he forbids Billy to take any more ballet. But, passionate about dancing, Billy secretly continues lessons with the help of his dance teacher, Sandra Wilkinson.

Mrs. Wilkinson believes that Billy is talented enough to study at the Royal Ballet School in London, but due to Tony's arrest during a clash between police and striking miners, Billy misses the audition. Mrs. Wilkinson tells Jackie about the missed opportunity, but fearing that Billy will be considered to be gay, both Jackie and Tony are outraged at the prospect of him becoming a professional ballet dancer.

Over Christmas, Billy learns his best friend Michael is gay. Billy is supportive of his friend. Later, Jackie catches Billy dancing in the gym and realises his son is truly gifted; he resolves to do whatever it takes to help Billy attain his dream. Mrs. Wilkinson tries to persuade Jackie to let her pay for the audition, but he replies that Billy is his son and he does not need charity. Jackie attempts to cross the picket line to pay for the trip to London, but Tony stops him. Instead, his fellow miners and the neighbourhood raise some money and Jackie pawns Billy's mother's jewellery to cover the cost, and Jackie takes him to London to audition.

Although very nervous, Billy performs well, but he punches another boy in frustration at the audition, fearing that he has ruined his chances of attaining his dream. He is rebuked by the review board, but when asked what it feels like when he is dancing, he struggles for words but describes it as being "like electricity". Seemingly rejected, Billy returns home with his father. Sometime later, the Royal Ballet School sends him a letter of acceptance, coinciding with the end of the miners' strike, and he leaves home for London, where he discovers his love for football and joins the Chelsea academy.

What a beautiful, touching story ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 30956
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:16 pm

great goal by Mount
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 30956
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Helmer on Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:29 pm

so watching Chelsea again today and it seems like a coincidence again that they are playing good Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9193
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Unique on Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:37 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Lampard gives 18 year old midfielder Billy Gilmour his first PL start today :bow: :bow:

The kid has an AMAZING story:
Born in Irvine, Scotland, he loves to dance and as a young boy actually had hopes of becoming a professional ballet dancer. Billy lives with his widowed father, Jackie, and older brother, Tony, both coal miners out on strike (the latter being the union bully), and also his maternal grandmother, who has Alzheimer's disease and once aspired to be a professional dancer.

So, Billy's father sent him to the gym to learn boxing, but Billy dislikes the sport. He happens to see a ballet class that is using the gym while their usual basement studio is temporarily being used as a soup kitchen for the striking miners. Unknown to Jackie, Billy joins the ballet class. When Jackie discovers this, he forbids Billy to take any more ballet. But, passionate about dancing, Billy secretly continues lessons with the help of his dance teacher, Sandra Wilkinson.

Mrs. Wilkinson believes that Billy is talented enough to study at the Royal Ballet School in London, but due to Tony's arrest during a clash between police and striking miners, Billy misses the audition. Mrs. Wilkinson tells Jackie about the missed opportunity, but fearing that Billy will be considered to be gay, both Jackie and Tony are outraged at the prospect of him becoming a professional ballet dancer.

Over Christmas, Billy learns his best friend Michael is gay. Billy is supportive of his friend. Later, Jackie catches Billy dancing in the gym and realises his son is truly gifted; he resolves to do whatever it takes to help Billy attain his dream. Mrs. Wilkinson tries to persuade Jackie to let her pay for the audition, but he replies that Billy is his son and he does not need charity. Jackie attempts to cross the picket line to pay for the trip to London, but Tony stops him. Instead, his fellow miners and the neighbourhood raise some money and Jackie pawns Billy's mother's jewellery to cover the cost, and Jackie takes him to London to audition.

Although very nervous, Billy performs well, but he punches another boy in frustration at the audition, fearing that he has ruined his chances of attaining his dream. He is rebuked by the review board, but when asked what it feels like when he is dancing, he struggles for words but describes it as being "like electricity". Seemingly rejected, Billy returns home with his father. Sometime later, the Royal Ballet School sends him a letter of acceptance, coinciding with the end of the miners' strike, and he leaves home for London, where he discovers his love for football and joins the Chelsea academy.

What a beautiful, touching story ffs
that sounds very much like the story from the film billy elliot hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Unique on Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:39 pm

i see watford lost to palace yesterday. thats why i hate teams like them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by RealGunner on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:10 pm

Willian and Giroud makes it 4-0 to Chelsea Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86889
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Helmer on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:16 pm

have seen enough to say that top 4 locked up for the season.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9193
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Doc on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:16 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Lampard gives 18 year old midfielder Billy Gilmour his first PL start today :bow: :bow:

The kid has an AMAZING story:
Born in Irvine, Scotland, he loves to dance and as a young boy actually had hopes of becoming a professional ballet dancer. Billy lives with his widowed father, Jackie, and older brother, Tony, both coal miners out on strike (the latter being the union bully), and also his maternal grandmother, who has Alzheimer's disease and once aspired to be a professional dancer.

So, Billy's father sent him to the gym to learn boxing, but Billy dislikes the sport. He happens to see a ballet class that is using the gym while their usual basement studio is temporarily being used as a soup kitchen for the striking miners. Unknown to Jackie, Billy joins the ballet class. When Jackie discovers this, he forbids Billy to take any more ballet. But, passionate about dancing, Billy secretly continues lessons with the help of his dance teacher, Sandra Wilkinson.

Mrs. Wilkinson believes that Billy is talented enough to study at the Royal Ballet School in London, but due to Tony's arrest during a clash between police and striking miners, Billy misses the audition. Mrs. Wilkinson tells Jackie about the missed opportunity, but fearing that Billy will be considered to be gay, both Jackie and Tony are outraged at the prospect of him becoming a professional ballet dancer.

Over Christmas, Billy learns his best friend Michael is gay. Billy is supportive of his friend. Later, Jackie catches Billy dancing in the gym and realises his son is truly gifted; he resolves to do whatever it takes to help Billy attain his dream. Mrs. Wilkinson tries to persuade Jackie to let her pay for the audition, but he replies that Billy is his son and he does not need charity. Jackie attempts to cross the picket line to pay for the trip to London, but Tony stops him. Instead, his fellow miners and the neighbourhood raise some money and Jackie pawns Billy's mother's jewellery to cover the cost, and Jackie takes him to London to audition.

Although very nervous, Billy performs well, but he punches another boy in frustration at the audition, fearing that he has ruined his chances of attaining his dream. He is rebuked by the review board, but when asked what it feels like when he is dancing, he struggles for words but describes it as being "like electricity". Seemingly rejected, Billy returns home with his father. Sometime later, the Royal Ballet School sends him a letter of acceptance, coinciding with the end of the miners' strike, and he leaves home for London, where he discovers his love for football and joins the Chelsea academy.

What a beautiful, touching story ffs

I really hope RG bans you for this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14888
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Firenze on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:30 pm

@Helmer wrote:have seen enough to say that top 4 locked up for the season.


good thing you're completely fecking clueless about football and confessed that you only have watched Chelsea a couple of times. Numpty.

predictions for later? can't see anything besides an Ole masterclass tbh.

2-0 United. BRUNO and Maguire.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31801
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by RealGunner on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:32 pm

Man City XI: Ederson, Cancelo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86889
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by RealGunner on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:32 pm

United should comfortably beat that team lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86889
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by RealGunner on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:33 pm

Man Utd XI: de Gea, Lindelöf, Maguire(c), Shaw, Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Fred, Williams, Bruno Fernandes, James, Martial
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86889
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Firenze on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:33 pm

I haven't seen us comfortably beat anyone all season
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31801
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Doc on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:37 pm

@Firenze wrote:I haven't seen us comfortably beat anyone all season

You comfortably beat Chelsea at the start of the season.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14888
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Firenze on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:41 pm

that wasn't comfortable at all lol

flattering score tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 31801
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Helmer on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:47 pm

@Firenze wrote:
@Helmer wrote:have seen enough to say that top 4 locked up for the season.


good thing you're completely fecking clueless about football and confessed that you only have watched Chelsea a couple of times. Numpty.

predictions for later? can't see anything besides an Ole masterclass tbh.

2-0 United. BRUNO and Maguire.

and you are fucking delusional as always Laughing
I would say Sheffield or Wolves have better chance of finishing in top 4.
Only way you can finish in top 4 is if you win today at least 2-0 :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9193
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Unique on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:53 pm

manure are 7th ffs. Shocked i was just gonna say after chelsea won manure need to win for the race for 4th. i didnt know manure are in a battle for top 10 spot.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Doc on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:00 pm

@Firenze wrote:that wasn't comfortable at all lol

flattering score tbh

Don't question the how, just consider the result. 4-0 is an extremely comfortable scoreline, how it happened is inconsequential. Acceptable imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14888
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:16 pm

Man United have comfortably beaten most of their opponents in recent weeks

OLE IN
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 30956
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum