Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:10 pm

MTO, I hope Ceballos makes it as a good player, but he won't end up at Madrid no matter how he finishes the season. He is looking for a club that will play him in a role that he is comfortable with as he wants to be on both seleccion for Euros next summer and Olympics. And seleccion is were he has consistently played well as their style of play is what he plays well and is comfortable with. The clubs showing interest, not surprisingly are in la liga, both Betis and Valencia. The question for the club is do they cash in now in a income starved year with a sale or do they wait and agree to another loan deal.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:15 pm

btw, I'm waiting to hear about sales of other loanees that won't ever make it such as Mayoral and Vallejo. This should be the year to shed not needed assets.

As far as players on first team, only James and Mariano are possibilities IMO. We all would like something done about Bale but as Nick has posted earlier the chances of him gone in near future are slim and none.

question: Are they any players on loan that should be retained (i.e a reasonable hope they can make it to 1st team at some point, other than Odegaard?

The only one I can think of is maybe Lunin (although from what I've seen at Oviedo (a team near bottom of segunda A), it's only a long range possibility.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:13 am

james has been a total waste of 80 plus million euros, he definitely fits the bill as a bust. i'd have rather we had just paid di maria what he was asking for. hope we never use the world cup euphoria as the yardstick of measurement to sign players. cos i bet that's what convinced the higher ups to make that move
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:40 am

I hope we have indeed, he has been a bigger flop than Bale. Now he is crying in the medias about being sad because he doesn't play etc... He should ask his agent to find him a new club not named Atletico otherwise he will spend another year sitting on the bench.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum