Calcio Saga 19/20

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by elfmeter Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:seriously now, what is Simon Kjaer doing in AC Milan central defense in 2020?

How did he get there? Who bought him?

In what world does this make any sense whatsoever

c'mon, I would take him over Boateng.

elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1351
Join date : 2016-07-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 am

@rincon wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:wait a minute...

is that SIMON KJAER losing that header to Lukauku?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what the hell Milan

Simon Kjaer rofl rofl

Remember the incredibly poor decisions that Milan did regarding Caldara? Well after giving Caldara to Atalanta they loaned in Kjaer... who was on loan at Atalanta's bench.


henrylaugh.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 87761
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 am

cant trust these m fos... ! first half they did everything to play right football - simple and exploit the spaces and dont give too much spaces... i was just so impressed that kessie played simple..

second half was a royal mess and everyone except ibra was brain DEAD!!!! i mean inter could just get the long passes and more bodies upfront.. no one at the back and in midfield took care of that ! they literally played by themselves...

ibra was the only worthy player in this game .... such a shame really... this guy has every right to go and beat the living daylight out of everyone in the team... ibra has earned his right to do so..

on the positive note, raising my hand and say calhanoglu played good in the middle and getting opportunities left right and center... but again next 5-6 games he will probably be the worst...

sigh this club u cant count on anyone except ibra.. one day its kessie another day calabria, then calhanoglu then conti then kjaer...
taking turns...


Last edited by JespSwe on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6059
Join date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:25 am

de Vrij such a huge loss for Lazio as I wonder where they would be this year if they had managed to keep him given they are officially in the race.


Skriniar is young and will get back up but de Vrij is in his prime and a very complete defender. The back three of those two along with Godin is very interesting to watch let alone see on paper.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10773
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:25 am

Pioli already was on advantage for 2-0 in a un derby at first half when he was Inter manager

Not won even that. (Zapata on 97' )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 15549
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:27 am

Yes but Godin is declined tbh
Today he's played because Bastoni was banned. Bastoni has played a brillaint season

Skriniar underperforms on this system (3 defenders , it is another world for a defender ) , De Vrij is perfect for this system instead ( player able to play the ball etc Bonucci-esque)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 15549
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:27 am

Pioli has a record for somehow making it 2-2 when under or ahead so not surprised.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10773
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:28 am

4 f... king goals in second half!! how worse can this club get ! seriously ! its a disgrace
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6059
Join date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:29 am

Skriniar is better in a two man given he prefers the freedom and space of the 2-CB line as 3-man backline is very tricky to adapt to for CBs in his form. I see him adapting by next season for sure.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10773
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:30 am

So the madness of this week leave this:

Juve 54
Inter 54
Lazio 53

Atalanta 42
Roma 39

Next weekend the matches are incredibly:

Lazio - Inter
Atalanta - Roma

Serie A :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15262
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:30 am

@JespSwe wrote:cant trust these m fos... ! first half they did everything to play right football - simple and exploit the spaces and dont give too much spaces... i was just so impressed that kessie played simple..

second half was a royal mess and everyone except ibra was brain DEAD!!!! i mean inter could just get the long passes and more bodies upfront.. no one at the back and in midfield took care of that ! they literally played by themselves...

ibra was the only worthy player in this game .... such a shame really... this guy has every right to go and beat the living daylight out of everyone in the team... ibra has earned his right to do so..

on the positive note, raising my hand and say calhanoglu played good in the middle and getting opportunities left right and center... but again next 5-6 games he will probably be the worst...

sigh this club u cant count on anyone except ibra.. one day its kessie another day calabria, then calhanoglu then conti then kjaer...
taking turns...


Zlatan and Rebic (for his dauntless work and goal) were the bright spots and deserve to go off with their heads held high. Hakan in the first half only otherwise 2nd half he was..Hakan as we know.

The rest simply did not perform nor take charge of any situation so definitely not pleased with anyone bar the mentioned.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10773
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:31 am

@rincon wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:wait a minute...

is that SIMON KJAER losing that header to Lukauku?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what the hell Milan

Simon Kjaer rofl rofl

Remember the incredibly poor decisions that Milan did regarding Caldara? Well after giving Caldara to Atalanta they loaned in Kjaer... who was on loan at Atalanta's bench.


Paolo Maldini was a GOAT defender in the truest sense of the acronym, and he looks amazing, but it does sound like he's a trash DoF tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32032
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:32 am

@rincon wrote:So the madness of this week leave this:

Juve 54
Inter 54
Lazio 53

Atalanta 42
Roma 39

Next weekend the matches are incredibly:

Lazio - Inter
Atalanta - Roma

Serie A :bow:


^ Juve - Inter -  Lazio as in first league followed by me , 97-98. There was this trio in February
Then Lazio collapsed in league ( but won Coppa Italia, first stone for Eriksson cycle ) and Juve and Inter fought for the title

Other league with a trio to battle ?
2001 - 2002 and 2002-2003 I think.

Ehm Juve won it in all the three situations.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 15549
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:33 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@rincon wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:wait a minute...

is that SIMON KJAER losing that header to Lukauku?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what the hell Milan

Simon Kjaer rofl rofl

Remember the incredibly poor decisions that Milan did regarding Caldara? Well after giving Caldara to Atalanta they loaned in Kjaer... who was on loan at Atalanta's bench.


Paolo Maldini was a GOAT defender in the truest sense of the acronym, and he looks amazing, but it does sound like he's a trash DoF tbh


He just is not given much to work with and is hampered by the in-and-out politics of the Milan merry-go-round as Gazidis so far is purely responsible for the more questionable changes.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10773
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:37 am

@Arquitecto wrote:
@JespSwe wrote:cant trust these m fos... ! first half they did everything to play right football - simple and exploit the spaces and dont give too much spaces... i was just so impressed that kessie played simple..

second half was a royal mess and everyone except ibra was brain DEAD!!!! i mean inter could just get the long passes and more bodies upfront.. no one at the back and in midfield took care of that ! they literally played by themselves...

ibra was the only worthy player in this game .... such a shame really... this guy has every right to go and beat the living daylight out of everyone in the team... ibra has earned his right to do so..

on the positive note, raising my hand and say calhanoglu played good in the middle and getting opportunities left right and center... but again next 5-6 games he will probably be the worst...

sigh this club u cant count on anyone except ibra.. one day its kessie another day calabria, then calhanoglu then conti then kjaer...
taking turns...


Zlatan and Rebic (for his dauntless work and goal) were the bright spots and deserve to go off with their heads held high. Hakan in the first half only otherwise 2nd half he was..Hakan as we know.

The rest simply did not perform nor take charge of any situation so definitely not pleased with anyone bar the mentioned.
rebic was alright but seriously second half i didnt really see anyone except ibra putting concentration 100%
ibra was collossus against that inter defense!

goal, assist and hit the post! not to mention he rarely ran but also tracked back to help the team on build up and creating opportunities.

i find it hard to believe that .... u just have played simple and worked and there is another 45 mins to go and put same level of committment and concentration but no !

u cant trust anyone in this team except ibra tbh...
sadly its not going to change... i feel bad for ibra ... he is probably feeling a lot of regret
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6059
Join date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:41 am

@rincon wrote:Lets take solace in the fact that @Robespierre didn't watch this half

Nah I did Laughing
but i was so discouraged that I didn't want to do it really

but we've Conte and Conte can't lose without fighting,  So at the end I had a bit of hope for a tie.

Tie eh, I 'd have had orgasm also if we 'd have JUST TIED this.
A derby is particular match ( I mean I accept the tie regardless of different values )  you were losing for 0-2 at first half, tie was gold at that point and you were taking a point to Juve ...

Let alone if you even win it. i can't really believe it.


Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 15549
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:41 am

@Arquitecto wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@rincon wrote:

Remember the incredibly poor decisions that Milan did regarding Caldara? Well after giving Caldara to Atalanta they loaned in Kjaer... who was on loan at Atalanta's bench.


Paolo Maldini was a GOAT defender in the truest sense of the acronym, and he looks amazing, but it does sound like he's a trash DoF tbh


He just is not given much to work with and is hampered by the in-and-out politics of the Milan merry-go-round as Gazidis so far is purely responsible for the more questionable changes.


i blame everyone in management ... not just gazidis.. too many cooks too many politics... lets be honest milan were given more money than inter in last 3 years to spend...

ok much of that mess comes from previous owner but regardless... maldini boban massara i dont think they are people who will get milan to next level..gazidis is not brought to please fans..

in that respect im glad that igil tare rejected us to stay with lazio... he might say he is loyal to lazio which he probably may be

but do u really want to work with the likes of gazidis and too many people with same responsibilty who veto your decision? no

again feel bad to say this but neither maldini, or anyone has convinced me

JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6059
Join date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:44 am

When you've a coach who's done nothing of note in his career to players top to bottom who aren't winners in any sense. The gap between them and Ibra and their mentality is bound to stand out more and we expected this when we came in so all we can do is enjoy him whilst he's here, as a reminder of a time of when we did dream to win the Serie A.

Milan is just not an attractive place to be at the moment for player, coach or board member and this be the mark of us for the first half the decade I've accepted. There is just zero leadership around bar Maldini and too many foolish politics.

But agreed as a whole.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10773
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by AlphaBeast Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:53 am

@rincon wrote:So the madness of this week leave this:

Juve 54
Inter 54
Lazio 53



CORRECTION:

INTER is on top. better GD
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 196
Join date : 2020-02-08

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Kick Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:54 am

Great game :bow:

whatever Conte said at half time clearly worked :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34787
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by JespSwe Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:58 am

@Arquitecto wrote:When you've a coach who's done nothing of note in his career to players top to bottom who aren't winners in any sense. The gap between them and Ibra and their mentality is bound to stand out more and we expected this when we came in so all we can do is enjoy him whilst he's here, as a reminder of a time of when we did dream to win the Serie A.

Milan is just not an attractive place to be at the moment for player, coach or board member and this be the mark of us for the first half the decade I've accepted. There is just zero leadership around bar Maldini and too many foolish politics.

But agreed as a whole.

here is my reasons why i dont feel maldini has done what it takes

i was the first to cheer that guys like maldini and boban who has seen it all won it all will bring a fierce, no non sense leadership and chop all the cancerous problems in the team with their technical expertise

we had shitty players from previous ownership brought by mirabelli who is the biggest fraud of all and after 3 seasons of failure... i hoped maldini with his iron fist would get them all out .. most if not all

that didnt happen, then we are linked with 45 million player from atletico who have had worst career there ... 50 million for a player (benfica) who hasnt even played regularly


calhanouglu's agent has asked for renewal with raise, suso agent wanteed 6 million a year for extention, calabria agent and maldini had verbal agreement for renewal with pay rise ...  kessie is also wanting an extension...
these players who had failed for 3 seasons now ... and their contract is due to expire in 2021...

if this was inter... they would have been frozen out if they refuse to move out...

we will reward them with raise ... and long term extention thats the sort of thing i am feeling..

i try not to be pessimistic all the time but after decades of failure... you can give these management 20 million or a 200 million to spend on market they will blow it anyway...

fact  that atalanta, lazio, roma and now verona parma etc does better than us and again i am not being critcal of maldini but man he is a winner he has every right to speak up!

i see no changes .. he joined the club 2 season ago... i rest my case
JespSwe
JespSwe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6059
Join date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by AlphaBeast Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:58 am

btw, milan goals were extremely ugly / fluke-ish.

Also, best player for Milan was not Ibra, it was Çalhanoğlu by far..
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 196
Join date : 2020-02-08

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by rincon Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:08 am

@AlphaBeast wrote:
@rincon wrote:So the madness of this week leave this:

Juve 54
Inter 54
Lazio 53



CORRECTION:

INTER is on top. better GD

Eh you know Serie A has the head to head matches as the first tiebreaker, not GD. We won the away match at Inter, last match yet to come at the juventus stadium. Not that it actually matters.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15262
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by danyjr Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:11 am

@AlphaBeast wrote:btw, milan goals were extremely ugly / fluke-ish.

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Fuera11

Say what?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 7517
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:12 am

Yes, it was also our only Serie A loss this year so far.
Lazio have 2 ( SPAL and Inter)
Juve 3 ( Lazio, Napoli and Verona)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 15549
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:13 am

@danyjr wrote:
@AlphaBeast wrote:btw, milan goals were extremely ugly / fluke-ish.

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Fuera11

Say what?


It is not correct that frame, It was regular, don't be worried
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 15549
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum