UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Who will go through

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 7 Vote_lcap57%UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 7 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 7 Vote_lcap43%UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 7 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 7 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by Myesyats on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:55 am

@Kaladin wrote:Fully expect Simeone to bottle this

He has f-cking Morata up front, man is doing the best he can lol

Aupa atleti, we will prevail, tranquilo

btw I've wanted barca to sign Partey for like 2 or 3 years now. The guy is a gem, and he was great in fifa 19 i think

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 7 Empty Re: UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool

Post by rincon on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:26 am

Losing in Anfield would not be bottling it. It is expected given the team's form.

Atletico has won 1 away game since October, against Betis. Liverpool couldn't be more into no excuses territory.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:24 am

Simeone will bottle this because he doesn’t have Griezmann anymore who could score from the one chance Atletico would get in a game like this at Anfield

UCL R16 2019/20 | Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool - Page 7 Nail-biting-gif-7

This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:21 am

Again, it's not really bottling. Atletico, considering their form, shouldn't be winning this tie. The fact that they even won and kept a clean sheet is pretty shocking to me.

Also, Thomas Partey has been quietly one of Spain's best central midfielders for like 2 years now and has been putting down those kind of performances against the bigger sides easily. A gem of a midfielder tbh.

3-0 Liverpool win at Anfield though.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:30 pm

@Harmonica wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:Due to Liverpool being inexistent for much of my lifetime, I’ve never thought their fans would be this arrogant and so stuck in their own bubble it’s unbelievable

behave yourself guys 🤷🏿‍�
Don't go reading redandwhitekop. The most deluded, noxious fanbase I've seen, ever.
do they blame the ref every 35 seconds of every match like you as well then Laughing

BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:36 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:Due to Liverpool being inexistent for much of my lifetime, I’ve never thought their fans would be this arrogant and so stuck in their own bubble it’s unbelievable

Don't go reading redandwhitekop. The most deluded, noxious fanbase I've seen, ever.
do they blame the ref every 35 seconds of every match like you as well then Laughing
Well yes, but us is based on reality, statistics, and logical comparisons, even former refs admitting the bias. Not on we lost, wait the refs must be biased.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:39 pm

people are not seeing this for how it is. if atleti beat liverpool they wont win the trophy. liverpool are the best team in europe right now thats a fact that can all change next season as we know but for now they are the best. atleti are not close to being the best but the way the 2 teams play atleti are taylor made to fuck liverpool. the way liverpool play means they will beat 95% of teams they play but struggle with the other 5% and thats fine because we will win more than we lose but atleti are in that 5% and thats why i did not want to get them in the draw. we can still win the tie at home but what happened last night i saw coming as soon as the draw was made.

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:41 pm

@Harmonica wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:
Well yes, but us is based on reality, statistics, and logical comparisons, even former refs admitting the bias. Not on we lost, wait the refs must be biased.
do you remember that time the ref gave the worst performence in history to let barca knock chelsea out. of do you only remember that time 15 years ago the ref gave a throw in on the half way line that should have gone to barca. hmm

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:45 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:

hmm seems like the kop is complaining even though they had 0 shots on Oblak's goal

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:51 pm

@Myesyats wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:
hmm seems like the kop is complaining even though they had 0 shots on Oblak's goal

i didnt watch the game but i hear the spanish team were play acting and diving and the ref let them get away with it. players managers and fans in england are not used to seeing these tactics on this level. sure we have diving in england but we dont see teams use it as 50% of the game plan so maybe thats what they are moaning at. me i dont give a shit all i care about is winning the title. cheers

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:56 pm

i will say this though its getting on for 3 years now that we are poor away from home in the champions lge. we need to start putting that right.

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:01 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:
@Unique wrote:
do you remember that time the ref gave the worst performence in history to let barca knock chelsea out. of do you only remember that time 15 years ago the ref gave a throw in on the half way line that should have gone to barca. hmm
Yes I do remember it. Do you still think Barca got help, this reflects to the delusion of the Liverpool fanbase btw? Barca should've two penalties before any Chelsea's and the tie would've been over, also Anelka got tripped by his own feet. Now point even remotely similar in this tie?

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:06 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:

In all fairness, he is not a Barca fan, he is a Messi fan so I guess his pov isn't Barca centric.

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:08 pm

@Unique wrote:people are not seeing this for how it is. if atleti beat liverpool they wont win the trophy. liverpool are the best team in europe right now thats a fact that can all change next season as we know but for now they are the best. atleti are not close to being the best but the way the 2 teams play atleti are taylor made to fuck liverpool. the way liverpool play means they will beat 95% of teams they play but struggle with the other 5% and thats fine because we will win more than we lose but atleti are in that 5% and thats why i did not want to get them in the draw. we can still win the tie at home but what happened last night i saw coming as soon as the draw was made.

sounds like bs to me.
The "best team in the world" is supposed to withstand the challenge of the worst Atletico side in the past 8 years.

An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:35 pm

@Helmer wrote:Not surprised at all :coffee:
we will perform much better in the second half and still lose 1-0 in the end. But lads will give everything.

I am not sure what the some of the ignorant football fans here are talking about. I am sure none of them have watched Liverpool consistently enough. Anyways, as Nish and I had already posted we know how Klopp and Liverpool play in away games and this was almost expected.

And I had already said in the EPL thread, on paper we are surely not among the best football teams the Europe has right now. But as collective and Klopp, we are surely a match on pitch-on the day-to any side in Europe.
And I dont know from where it is coming "Liverpool fans talking arrogantly about the club being the best team in Europe" Laughing surely not on this forum and if at all it is just banter anyways. And media and other fanbase are hyping us more than the Liverpool fans actually.
Anyways, we will fight till the last breath- because that is the LIVERPOOL WAY-pure grit and passion.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:39 pm

@Helmer wrote:
@Helmer wrote:Not surprised at all :coffee:
we will perform much better in the second half and still lose 1-0 in the end. But lads will give everything.

I am not sure what the some of the ignorant football fans here are talking about. I am sure none of them have watched Liverpool consistently enough. Anyways, as Nish and I had already posted we know how Klopp and Liverpool play in away games and this was almost expected.

And I had already said in the EPL thread, on paper we are surely not among the best football teams the Europe has right now. But as collective and Klopp, we are surely a match on pitch-on the day-to any side in Europe.
And I dont know from where it is coming "Liverpool fans talking arrogantly about the club being the best team in Europe" Laughing surely not on this forum and if at all it is just banter anyways. And media and other fanbase are hyping us more than the Liverpool fans actually.
Anyways, we will fight till the last breath- because that is the LIVERPOOL WAY-pure grit and passion.

Most sensible post here, but the banter is well warranted. There were (are?) Fans here saying Liverpool is the best team in europe and the best ever english team. That makes it no excuses. Accept the banter.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:40 pm

While I am totally enjoying Pool fans on the Internet be all prissy about this loss, I really cannot see Atleti doing anything but getting a proper beating at Anfield.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:28 pm

@El Gunner wrote:
@Unique wrote:people are not seeing this for how it is. if atleti beat liverpool they wont win the trophy. liverpool are the best team in europe right now thats a fact that can all change next season as we know but for now they are the best. atleti are not close to being the best but the way the 2 teams play atleti are taylor made to fuck liverpool. the way liverpool play means they will beat 95% of teams they play but struggle with the other 5% and thats fine because we will win more than we lose but atleti are in that 5% and thats why i did not want to get them in the draw. we can still win the tie at home but what happened last night i saw coming as soon as the draw was made.

sounds like bs to me.
The "best team in the world" is supposed to withstand the challenge of the worst Atletico side in the past 8 years.
and who says we wont Wink

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:12 pm

@Mamad wrote:Liverpool to lose you heard it here first

Told you :coffee:

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:51 pm

Whomever quoted me thanks for the clout but I remain in no doubt that we will run a train over them in Anfield as of course I should have known Atleti are brilliant in the Metropolitano given its atmosphere and sheer beauty of the stadium itself.

But Atleti are a team that bank on emotion to win far too much now rather than tactics to which they do not have the squad for and if we lose then we won the UCL last season so 🤷

And yes it is annoying how confident I am but anyone who's posted with me for the whole decade knows finally I can now be boastful of one of my two teams given I was always a suicidal RJ maniac like my comrade, ES so fuck off Laughing

Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:20 pm

Felix to resurrect his career... and score a Brace at Ainfield...

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:36 pm

@Mamad wrote:
@Mamad wrote:Liverpool to lose you heard it here first

Told you :coffee:

First? You weren't even the first in this thread to predict this. Actually, you were the third.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:37 pm

@AlphaBeast wrote:Felix to resurrect his career... and score a Brace at Ainfield...

more like

wear Braces at Anfield

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:37 pm

I love Mamad but he has done just THAT for about a decade now. Nothing to see here.

Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:40 pm

you get a fair idea of how much people hate liverpool when they want AM to go through. ( not talking about madrid fans though ) Laughing

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:42 pm

Of course the salt is coarse and generously sprinkled in this thread against Liverpool as it reminds me of the days I'd frequent chats and spew bitter vitriol against Madrid, United, Chelsea, etc.

I too always wanted the best team in the world to lose.

Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum