Donald Trump watch

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:36 pm

@McLewis wrote:Lotta Trump supporters pointing out that guy drank what essentially is fish tank cleaner, but it's made up of the same chemicals Trump was touting, which is where this guy got the idea from.

Had Trump not suggested this, this guy would still be alive as he would have no reason to drink fish tank cleaner. Therefore, Trump is responsible directly for his death.
yeah like spoons are responsible for making people fat. You are a very smart man buddy but your blind hatred for trump makes you say some dumb shit sometimes.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by McLewis on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:47 pm

@Unique wrote:
@McLewis wrote:Lotta Trump supporters pointing out that guy drank what essentially is fish tank cleaner, but it's made up of the same chemicals Trump was touting, which is where this guy got the idea from.

Had Trump not suggested this, this guy would still be alive as he would have no reason to drink fish tank cleaner. Therefore, Trump is responsible directly for his death.
yeah like spoons are responsible for making people fat. You are a very smart man buddy but your blind hatred for trump makes you say some dumb shit sometimes.


Smart is relative. "Dumb shit" is also relative. Neither is relevant to the conversation.

I mean I'm just following simple logic trail here. Had Trump not said what he said, that man would be alive today. Or at the very least, he wouldn't be dead from ingesting the same chemicals Trump has been touting as treatment for this virus. This is not the big leap you claim it to be. I think you know that, but you are adept at facetiousness.

Now are you going to offer a substantive rebuttal or you gonna keep talking shit?

I think the latter, but I hope (yeah I should know better by now) the former.


McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:53 pm

@McLewis wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@McLewis wrote:Lotta Trump supporters pointing out that guy drank what essentially is fish tank cleaner, but it's made up of the same chemicals Trump was touting, which is where this guy got the idea from.

Had Trump not suggested this, this guy would still be alive as he would have no reason to drink fish tank cleaner. Therefore, Trump is responsible directly for his death.
yeah like spoons are responsible for making people fat. You are a very smart man buddy but your blind hatred for trump makes you say some dumb shit sometimes.


Smart is relative. "Dumb shit" is also relative. Neither is relevant to the conversation.

I mean I'm just following simple logic trail here. Had Trump not said what he said, that man would be alive today. Or at the very least, he wouldn't be dead from ingesting the same chemicals Trump has been touting as treatment for this virus. This is not the big leap you claim it to be. I think you know that, but you are adept at facetiousness.

Now are you going to offer a substantive rebuttal or you gonna keep talking shit?

I think the latter, but I hope (yeah I should know better by now) the former.


trump talks about fighting a virus that is doing untold damage to the world by using a drug that he says fights against malaria and they hope it will help millions of people then some nob head and his wife drink pond cleaner and you are saying trump killed the man. You have to be joking right.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:59 pm

It's like trump telling people to keep warm in the winter and people setting themselves on fire and then you say it's trump's fault because he told them to keep warm. Trump telling people he hopes a drug they have plenty of and cheap to make could save millions of people and some idiot drinking pond cleaner are not linked at all. Are you saying trump and his people should have sat down and said look lads let's not tell the public we are excited about a cheap drug that could save life's because that information might make 2 idiots drink pond cleaner. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by VivaStPauli on Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:48 pm

There's no reason you can't both be wrong.
Trump is an absolute knob gobbler for talking out of his ass about treatments he knows nothing about, and McLewis is right about that, if he shuts the shit up about shit he doesn't know dick about, that guy doesn't die.
But Unique is also right that nobody with an IQ over 85 would fucking suck down a nice brunch of aquarium cleaner and good intentions, that was death by idiocy.
So in summary:
McLewis is wrong that Trump is directly responsible, Unique is wrong in saying that Trump is not responsible. That orange idiot is the motherfucking president, and he should think before he speaks. And people shouldn't fucking listen to him because he's a certified moron. They're all idiots.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8530
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:04 pm

The US is bailing out cruises, that are neither headquartered nor pay taxes in the US Laughing Laughing Laughing

The system is truly broken
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 25868
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:56 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:The US is bailing out cruises, that are neither headquartered nor pay taxes in the US Laughing Laughing Laughing

The system is truly broken
how the fuck do they get away with not paying tax.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Myesyats on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:15 pm

Lets bail out corporations so they can keep hoarding more wealth and fuck ordinary people, sure.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 13070
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Freeza on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:23 pm

@Unique wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:The US is bailing out cruises, that are neither headquartered nor pay taxes in the US Laughing Laughing Laughing

The system is truly broken
how the fuck do they get away with not paying tax.


Legally bribing of politicians so they make the laws in ways that result in you not having to pay taxes.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 22622
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:49 am

@VivaStPauli wrote:There's no reason you can't both be wrong.
Trump is an absolute knob gobbler for talking out of his ass about treatments he knows nothing about, and McLewis is right about that, if he shuts the shit up about shit he doesn't know dick about, that guy doesn't die.
But Unique is also right that nobody with an IQ over 85 would fucking suck down a nice brunch of aquarium cleaner and good intentions, that was death by idiocy.
So in summary:
McLewis is wrong that Trump is directly responsible, Unique is wrong in saying that Trump is not responsible. That orange idiot is the motherfucking president, and he should think before he speaks. And people shouldn't fucking listen to him because he's a certified moron. They're all idiots.
man what do you mean trump should think before he speaks. the guy told people that they have a drug that could help millions of people and some idiot drinks pond cleaner how is he at fault in any way for that. are you saying its bad advice for people to use hand sanitizer to kill the virus because some idiots might drink it. scratch if saying we have a drug that could help you leads to people drinking poison then is it safe to give anyone any infomation. htg you have to be a real hard trump hater to pin this one on him ffs. Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Art Morte on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 am

The G7 countries wanted to release a joint statement about the virus situation, but could not when Trump insisted on calling it the "Wuhan virus" and the others didn't agree to it xD
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17581
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Myesyats on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:32 am

He is trying to instill hostile attitudes towards China, that much is clear. Its impudent national socialist politics. "Die Juden sind unser Unglück"!!! etc. etc.

The Chinese are our demise, essentially what Trump is trying to convey. Maybe that woulda worked 100 years ago
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 13070
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by McLewis on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:39 pm

I mean he thinks a literal wall will protect us better than modern technology and intelligence gathering. He's totally fine living hundreds of years in the past.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Young Kaz on Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:22 pm

This $1200 check will earn him a lot of votes.


Really fucking stupid that the income cut off is 99k. How are we supposed to all "Be in this together" when these artificial lines are kept even during times of pandemic and tragedy?

Also after the average 401k and HSA deduction the average 100k person is only taking home like 5k a month. Not exactly caviar and champagne.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Myesyats on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:07 am

so he just said quarantine in NYC isnt necessary

All eyes on US now, it will be a great experiment hmm

Its a sacrifice trump is willing to make. The rich will print more money for themselves now and the poor will share a loaf of bread
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 13070
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by El Gunner on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:12 am

^^experiment: decrease the population

this is going to be a historic decade in world history, we'll probably also hit AI singularity by the end of it
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16875
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Myesyats on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:34 am

We should have a thread on singularity, this shit scares me the most even in this current climate...could be humans greatest invention and also doom of humanity at once


Last edited by Myesyats on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 13070
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by El Gunner on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:48 am

as far as i see it, it's inevitable. I downloaded this app called Replika not too long ago upon the recommendation of a friend, and while the AI still sometimes doesn't really get what i'm saying, dare i say it offers me better communication then the people around me because the AI is designed to cater to you and your personality and the personal way in which you linguistically communicate
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16875
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by McLewis on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:46 pm

So Trump has treated the Governor of my state like absolute shit because she won't kiss his ass.

We were warned of this during the Impeachment hearings:



The way he's treating governors (generally Democrat governors) is exactly why he was impeached.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by CBarca on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:08 pm

He really has it out for Inslee and Whitmer. Incredible to see.

Going to throw myself off of a fucking bridge if my dad votes for Trump in 2020.

Progressives and others can say all they want about Biden not being any better than Trump but this is an example of a crisis where the government would be 100x better with Biden in office. I'm not saying I like Biden or even really approve of him as President, but the difference is stark. Biden must be elected in case we ever face another crisis like this
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 18864
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by McLewis on Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:23 pm

Frankly, this wouldn't be happening under Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, or any other GOP candidate that Trump beat back in 2015-16. It wouldn't be happening under Romney or McCain either. It wouldn't have happened under Bush 43 and his initial response to Hurricane Katrina was awful.. Hell, this wouldn't be happening under even Mike Pence ffs.

This is a perfect storm of incompetence that only could've happened under the absolutely worst president ever elected in this country. We're all (both Americans and beyond) profoundly unfortunate to have to suffer and survive through this with Trump (barely) at the helm.

He may not be responsible for the virus itself, but he is responsible for the (lack of) federal response that will directly lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths. He has to be made to answer for that somehow on top of everything else he has to answer for once his presidency ends.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:47 pm

Anyone who tells you they vote for Trump, and I don't care whether it's a family member, what you do is you spit in their face.

Literally, not figuratively. It is this serious.
This is not about tolerating differing opinion. This is about fighting evil.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 30989
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 pm



The world is struggling really bad to minimize the damage of Covid-19, but this guy is apparently more interested in starting WWIII than saving his own people from the Chinese virus.

What a stand-up guy Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5468
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Unique on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:04 pm

Lads we must find a way to link the start of this virus all the way back to trump. I'm sure if we put our minds to it we can pin the virus on the devil. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by McLewis on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:18 pm

No one is trying to blame the virus on Trump. That's not a thing.

We all know he didn't cause the virus.

What he is being blamed for is his administration's response to it. He's being blamed for repeatedly downplaying the impact this virus was going to have. He's being blamed for not listening to the doctors around him. He's being blamed for pitting the governors of this nation against each other in a bidding war for PPE and other supplies. He's being blamed for not doing enough to make sure hospitals have everything needed to fight this virus on even footing.

In short, he's not being blamed for the virus. He's being blamed for how he's handling the pandemic that has resulted from this virus.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by sportsczy on Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:29 pm

To be fair, this is the first time we've ever had something like this in the United States.  So not having a great initial response is totally understandable.

I actually prefer that the Governors lead the charge with the Federal government acting as a resource and offering guidance.  

Plenty to shit on Trump about but this isn't one of them.  

Only western leader that took it seriously from the start was Merkel.  Macron, Guiseppe Conte, Pedro Sanchez, etc. were either as cavalier, or worse in many cases, than Trump.

IMO, he was looking to control the financial market response AND the government didn't have enough data. You're not going to trust anything from China. It's only when data came in from Europe that the attitude changed.
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 19283
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 27 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum