Unique
McLewis
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 26 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by Zagadka Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:My point exactly. I can't vote for him simply because I'm a humanist. Having basic humanity is tops on my list.

As much as I think Bernie will be a trainwreck, I would vote for him over Trump because I don't question Bernie's humanity,

Then I'm sorry, but you'd be hard pressed to vote for ANYONE in US elections. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden, etc all have done really really inhumane things.

I don't care if they are amazing orators and can hide behind a diplomatic public face unlike Trump, (Biden amazing orator LOL) .... but I see what they do and have contributed to. Trump is no worse than any of them.

Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Zagadka wrote:
sportsczy wrote:My point exactly. I can't vote for him simply because I'm a humanist. Having basic humanity is tops on my list.

As much as I think Bernie will be a trainwreck, I would vote for him over Trump because I don't question Bernie's humanity,

Then I'm sorry, but you'd be hard pressed to vote for ANYONE in US elections. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden, etc all have done really really inhumane things.

I don't care if they are amazing orators and can hide behind a diplomatic public face unlike Trump, (Biden amazing orator LOL) .... but I see what they do and have contributed to. Trump is no worse than any of them.
exactly and who ever is the next president will be just the same but some people will cover it up if its a guy they wanted to win. thats how things have always been.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:34 pm

Zagadka wrote:Trump is no worse than any of them.

Yes he is, and if you can't see that, you really need to look a tiny bit harder.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:43 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Zagadka wrote:Trump is no worse than any of them.

Yes he is, and if you can't see that, you really need to look a tiny bit harder.
well we know obama dropped miles more bombs and deported over 3 million people he also put people in cages. he was also friendly with the same scumbags from around the world that trump is.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:13 pm

Much like the Labour party in the United Kingdom, the Democrats have become such a let down in the United States that maybe Trump deserves to win another term.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:52 pm

Unique wrote:deported over 3 million people he also put people in cages. he was also friendly with the same scumbags from around the world that trump is.

He didn't separate children from their parents (well technically ICE did for a bit, but tehy stopped after a presidential decree stopped it), but yeah he was a shitbag on deportation too, but at least not as gleefully, and people already in the states were treated less poorly. He dropped an absurd amount of bombs and greenlit way too many drone strikes, but he didn't suck up to the likes of Kim or Putin the way Trump does.
And Obama didn't promote his old golf buddies to government offices. This is a whole new dimension of nepotism, and corruption.
Obama was also kind of an ass, and by European standards an incredibly militant warmongering right-wing wacko, but for American standards he was a pretty reasonable moderate. I preferred him.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:22 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:deported over 3 million people he also put people in cages. he was also friendly with the same scumbags from around the world that trump is.

He didn't separate children from their parents (well technically ICE did for a bit, but tehy stopped after a presidential decree stopped it), but yeah he was a shitbag on deportation too, but at least not as gleefully, and people already in the states were treated less poorly. He dropped an absurd amount of bombs and greenlit way too many drone strikes, but he didn't suck up to the likes of Kim or Putin the way Trump does.
And Obama didn't promote his old golf buddies to government offices. This is a whole new dimension of nepotism, and corruption.
Obama was also kind of an ass, and by European standards an incredibly militant warmongering right-wing wacko, but for American standards he was a pretty reasonable moderate. I preferred him.
so bombing and killing people can be over looked. deporting masses of people can be over looked. putting people in cages can be over looked but promoting your golf buddys to government office is taking things too far. Neutral
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Zagadka wrote:

but how many of those did inhumane things before becoming president? Trump was clearly pretty inhumane before he got a job that often asks you to make some pretty hard decisions that you can get wrong often
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:17 pm

Unique wrote:so bombing and killing people can be over looked. deporting masses of people can be over looked. putting people in cages can be over looked but promoting your golf buddys to government office is taking things too far. Neutral

No man, none of those things can be overlooked. But Trump also did those things, plus the actually illegal and shady shit. In the context of American politics, Trump just is a lot worse than Obama. Or probably even Romney.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:48 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:so bombing and killing people can be over looked. deporting masses of people can be over looked. putting people in cages can be over looked but promoting your golf buddys to government office is taking things too far. Neutral

No man, none of those things can be overlooked. But Trump also did those things, plus the actually illegal and shady shit. In the context of American politics, Trump just is a lot worse than Obama. Or probably even Romney.
thats the point seppi and i was making. the worst of the worst a president can do they have all done and the next president will do the same. but its like people pick out a few things about trump so they can make him out to be the worst person/president on earth. tbh i think people have a personal problem with trump more than his policies.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:54 am

@BC... Trump wasn't pretty inhumane before he became president.  He was widely considered a POS human being and richly deserved his reputation.  He's "the ends justify the means" kind of person.... and it doesn't matter if the ends are required or necessary.

I'm a moderate who leans conservative.  The fact that I am willing to vote Bernie tells you what kind of a POS human being Trump is.

It's one thing to make decisions that were made mistakenly (where you didn't anticipate the consequence and change course once the results are bad) or where all viable options are shit... it's quite another to make needless, pre-meditated and blatant inhumane ones just because you can and/or it serves your own personal warped gain.

If you guys can't discern the difference, I'm sad for you.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:40 am

sportsczy put this way more coherently than I managed to. This is what I meant, yes. Agree 100%.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:19 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Everyone can thank China for ending Trump while we are at it. Stocks down means hes down.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:04 pm

And Trump continues to lie... through his teeth.  Even now lol.

"We were prepared. The only thing we were not prepared for was the media. The media doesn't acknowledge that."

"It would have been much better if we had known about this a number of months earlier. It could have been contained to that one area in China where it started. And certainly the world is paying a big price for what they did."

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:37 am

I mean it's all he has.

Deflect, blame others, and target the media. It works. My dad is the smartest guy I know and he has become so wrapped up in the lying media.

I think part of my dad's problem is an ego though. Probably can't admit he was wrong about Trump
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:04 pm

Sure Trump mishandled the situation, but why didn't anyone in the Democratic party step up and raise the alarm? Where was Pelosi and Schumer?

Even in the midst of the crisis, the Democratic party are not leading the idea or presenting the way forward.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:03 pm

I don't disagree with you. The American government has handled this extremely poorly and that's both parties.

The only thing I would say is that it wouldn't have mattered what they said, when the President is the one in charge. Especially in a situation like this.

I don't think that's any sort of excuse for not being out there everyday raising the alarm, as you said, but I do think that it wouldn't have made a big difference. I think it is still a shame on those two individuals and the party at large.

And to be crystal clear, I don't think either party was ready for this. I don't think a Dem prevents this from happening. Would they be better prepared than this administration? Very likely yes, but that's getting into a hypothetical that serves no one.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:46 pm

@CBarca

This is a good article I just came across, kinda points out my issue that i have talked about this week. I do agree with what you said, but I do not think they should be bidding. They are elected officials they need to do their job.

The Democrats are not making a good argument why they should lead.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e74fc86c5b63c3b648fdda1/amp?1w8=&__twitter_impression=true
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:36 am

Mr. Trump is trying to manage his own response to the worsening coronavirus crisis, even as his administration continues to wage its “maximum pressure” campaign of economic warfare and diplomatic pressure against Iran. Some American officials now admit that the killing of General Suleimani has not — as some had hoped — led Iran and its proxies to think twice about fomenting violence inside Iraq and elsewhere.

Indeed, militia groups inside Iraq seem to be trying to provoke the United States into a bloodier conflict that could prompt Iraq to evict the 5,000 remaining American troops there, a longtime Iranian goal. “Those who targeted Taji achieved a big goal: to get a reaction from Trump,” said Karim Al-Nuri, a senior commander in the Badr Brigades, the largest and most established of Iraq’s pro-Iran militia, referring to the military base in Taji, Iraq, where two Americans were killed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/world/middleeast/trump-iran-iraq-coronavirus-militas.html

who could've guessed...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:16 am

"Speak softly and carry a big stick." - Teddy Roosevelt

"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here " - Harry S. Truman

" Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country - John F. Kennedy

"We should do everything we can to make sure this country lives up to our children's expectations." - Barack Obama

"I take no responsibility at all" - Donald Trump
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:42 pm

So Trump wants to essentially re-open the economy.....in the middle of a global pandemic....when we don't have enough essential protective equipment for our health workers.....when it's almost certain millions are going to become infected with this virus....when we're still at least 2 months away from being on the otherside of this (everything gets done right, which it isn't).

He says this:

To be clear here, Trump does not have the ability to "reopen the economy". He didn't close it. The governors of each state made those decisions. Only they can re-open the economy so they don't have to listen to Trump here and I really hope they don't.

To be extra clear here....if Trump gets what he wants, our healthcare system will surely collapse trying to fight this virus and many, many more people will die of it. For many, it's about choosing to stay alive or to get paid.

If people are forced to return to work, in these conditions, we may see a general strike.

We almost made it to the end of this moron's presidency without an absolute global catastrophe. I can't think of anyone more wrong to lead this country than he is right now, in this moment.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:51 pm

Yeah, it's not as simple as Trump just telling everyone to go back to work. Let's see what happens here.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:59 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/24/coronavirus-cure-kills-man-after-trump-touts-chloroquine-phosphate

I know people are idiots, and it's not directly his fault, but it's also typical of this presidency...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:59 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/24/coronavirus-cure-kills-man-after-trump-touts-chloroquine-phosphate

I know people are idiots, and it's not directly his fault, but it's also typical of this presidency...
that's like saying to someone sit around a fire to keep warm and they cover themselves in petrol and jump in the fire.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Lotta Trump supporters pointing out that guy drank what essentially is fish tank cleaner, but it's made up of the same chemicals Trump was touting, which is where this guy got the idea from.

Had Trump not suggested this, this guy would still be alive as he would have no reason to drink fish tank cleaner. Therefore, Trump is responsible directly for his death.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:36 pm

McLewis wrote:Lotta Trump supporters pointing out that guy drank what essentially is fish tank cleaner, but it's made up of the same chemicals Trump was touting, which is where this guy got the idea from.

Had Trump not suggested this, this guy would still be alive as he would have no reason to drink fish tank cleaner. Therefore, Trump is responsible directly for his death.
yeah like spoons are responsible for making people fat. You are a very smart man buddy but your blind hatred for trump makes you say some dumb shit sometimes.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next