RealGunner
40 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 24 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by Adit Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Adit wrote:
CBarca wrote:I never said Trump wasn't responsible.

I said it wasn't clear he was.

I'm not going to pretend to understand macroeconomics and you shouldn't either.

Pretty Offensive considering my masters degree is related to the same field but okay.

Sad

Ask for a refund IMO

State funded scholarship ,i was pretty good student back then before I became a corporate slave. :coffee:

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:56 am

Been trying to respond to these 2 posts for like 2 days now, but life kept getting in the way. Pesky thing.

Unique wrote:
CBarca wrote:
Unique wrote:so anything bad that has happened since trump took office is all trumps fault but anything good that has happened since trump took office had absolutly nothing to do with him. hmm now im starting to see why trump uses the words witch hunt a lot.

Bad things that Trump did are Trump's fault, yes.

The economy is a complex thing that is hard to tell if Trump has contributed to it or not.

Is that better? That shouldn't be over your head
the blind hate for the man is is making people only see the bad and not the good. i have no loyalties to trump one way or the other i just like the fact that he goes against the left wing pussies and goes against the PC people that do more harm than good and best of all he ran out of fucks to give long ago:cheers: . but to say he has not done anything to benefit the american people ( who should be the first people he should care about ) is crazy. but the only thing that goes over my head is nascar. what the fuck is it with you guys and a left turn ffs. Very Happy

Won't be speak for others, but I don't hate Trump. I think he's a selfish, vain, jealous, racist, misogynistic, unethical, morally bankrupt, disloyal, dishonest, incompetent, cruel, childish asshole, but I don't hate him. I don't hate anyone. It takes too much energy that could be put to better use.

I hate his policies though. I hate his agenda. I hate that he uses the greed and selfishness of people in this country to his own advantage, gaslighting them into voting against their own interests. I hate that his personal insecurity has destroyed our reputation globally on multiple levels. I hate that he has bullied and intimidated an entire branch of government into serving his personal agenda and not the national one. I hate that his idea of "securing our border" is employing purely punitive measures like keeping kids in cages, separate from their families, something none of his predecessors ever did. I hate his twisting and attempted suppression of our media. I hate his lust for the authoritarianism that is on display in countries like Russia, Brazil, North Korea, Syria and China. I hate that he runs his administration like a goddamn mob boss, retaliating against everyone who dares disagree with how he runs things. I hate that he must have yes men around him at all time to soothe his megalomania.

There are many things I hate about Trump's policies and his agenda. I do not hate the man himself however. It is indeed possible to separate the two.

Adit wrote:
CBarca wrote:
Unique wrote:so anything bad that has happened since trump took office is all trumps fault but anything good that has happened since trump took office had absolutly nothing to do with him. hmm now im starting to see why trump uses the words witch hunt a lot.

Bad things that Trump did are Trump's fault, yes.

The economy is a complex thing that is hard to tell if Trump has contributed to it or not.

Is that better? That shouldn't be over your head

Economy is a complex thing. Indeed.

Economic health is how ever related to policies and administrative measures. Are we now acting like the administration have nothing to do with the current economy.

Fact 1: if Obama was still the presi democrats would have showed the state of economy as his achievement.

Fact2 : Trump has done a great job in economy when entire world economy is in turmoil.

Fact3 : Democrats are refusing to even discuss economy with the American public because they really have no point to raise .

Wanted to respond directly to your facts:

#1 - Republicans lambasted Obama every chance they could on the economy, especially during his first term. I mean, they put a giant display of the national deficit on the floor of the House and incessantly kept referring to it throughout as he was trying to pass the stimulus package that would jumpstart economic recover after the 2008 downturn. That Democrats have now become deficit hawks with Trump is charge is purely politics. Neither side truly cares about the national debt. They care about the political advantage their use of it can bring. That's literally it.

#2 -  If you really want to make a case for him impacting the economy, look no further than his tax cuts (which helped the wealthy and middle class at the expense of the poor) and his naked handout to corporate farm corporation due to his enormously stupid tariffs, which actually further screwed small-time farmers (his literal base), who will stupidly vote for him again because the talking heads on Fox News will tell them to. It's just perception with no substance behind. Peel back the layers and you don't have to go far to see just how untrue any claim that he positively impacted this economy really is.

#3 - I can't disagree enough with this. If Democrats weren't talking about the economy then why is Sanders, the champion of economic inequality, the frontrunner right now? Why is Warren, the champion of breaking corporate greed on Wall Street, still viable?

I think what you mean here is that Democrats aren't talking enough about the supposed "positives" in the economy right now. Because that's politically a loser for them giving who controls Congress and the White House. They must focus on who the economy is not working for, which to me is the right thing to do. The economy is not working for everyone so they're right to point that out, just as Republicans did the same, which led to the rise of Trump. If the perception battle is won, substance matters little. Trump's campaign, administration and supporters understand this a lot better than Democrats do.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:05 am

http://news.sky.com/story/roger-stone-ally-of-donald-trump-sentenced-to-40-months-in-prison-11938849
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:42 am

A reminder: Not a single official in Obama's administration or any of his campaigns were convicted of any crimes and sent to prison.

Trump has had 6 members of either his campaign or his administration be convicted of crimes and sentenced to prison.

Yet we're supposed to believe that it's all a witch hunt and he's completely innocent of any wrongdoing? Logic is supposed to be a strong suit of conservatives yet it strangely deserts them when it comes to all things Trump. Curious.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:55 am

If you got any doubts about any of this, pop open a beer, hit the couch, and watch "Get me Roger Stone" on Netflix, it's informative and entertaining and holy shit is Roger Stone a fucking criminal LMAO
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:49 am

damn.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:01 am

Young Kaz wrote:

damn.
man likes old movies like gone with the wind whats wrong with that ffs. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:02 am

These rallies are the stupidest thing and those people who gather there are even more stupid

He's a 80 year old man who still thinks Sushi is enemy's food. Thanks to democracy, the enlightened people chose him to be their leader. One more stupid than the other
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:08 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

damn.
man likes old movies like Birth of a Nation whats wrong with that ffs. Very Happy

Plenty wrong with that
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:11 am

Myesyats wrote:These rallies are the stupidest thing and those people who gather there are even more stupid

He's a 80 year old man who still thinks Sushi is enemy's food. Thanks to democracy, the enlightened people chose him to be their leader. One more stupid than the other
tbf eating sushi will open up a doorway to your soul that demons can invade. thats why i dont touch the safe tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:17 am

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

damn.
man likes old movies like Birth of a Nation whats wrong with that ffs. Very Happy

Plenty wrong with that
cant say ive seen either film tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:26 am

I grew up watching gone with the wind. Its a piece of Atlanta/southern/American history for sure.

Complaining about Parasite while dreaming of that says only one thing.

Hes a joke lol.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:58 pm

lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:03 pm

trump is comedy gold. man just dont give a shit rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:27 pm

He's also as corrupt as the day is long.

Literally threw a tantrum when his DNI (Director of National Intelligence) briefed the House (who impeached him) that Russia actively plan to interfere in the 2020 election in order to ensure he gets re-elected.

The correct reaction to this news from him should've been to have the Senate pass bills (which he could sign into law) to ensure our elections remain free of Russian influence. What does he do instead? He attacks his own intelligence agencies, who are just trying to keep Russia out of our elections, and fires the DNI for apparently not covering this stuff up.

He may be hilarious, but he's corrupt and without Congress to check his power, he's completely out of control.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:38 pm

Sunset Boulevard is one of the all time great movies tbf, and Parasite really is pretty meh. I share Trumps bafflement at its Oscars triumph.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Sunset Boulevard is one of the all time great movies tbf, and Parasite really is pretty meh.

Im gonna watch Parasite tonight to see.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Sunset Boulevard is one of the all time great movies tbf, and Parasite really is pretty meh.

You'll see. It's meh.
But we can talk about it after you've seen it if you want.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

You'll see. It's meh.
betty will watch the trailer and say its the best movie he has ever seen just because trump dont like it. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

You'll see. It's meh.

Sounds like a plan

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

You'll see. It's meh.
betty will watch the trailer and say its the best movie he has ever seen just because trump dont like it. Laughing Laughing

I actually have pretty high standards in terms of media. Im also on record saying I dont like Korean Dramas(the few I have seen) or Kpop. I'll be pretty objective about it.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:48 pm

McLewis wrote:He's also as corrupt as the day is long.

Literally threw a tantrum when his DNI (Director of National Intelligence) briefed the House (who impeached him) that Russia actively plan to interfere in the 2020 election in order to ensure he gets re-elected.

The correct reaction to this news from him should've been to have the Senate pass bills (which he could sign into law) to ensure our elections remain free of Russian influence. What does he do instead? He attacks his own intelligence agencies, who are just trying to keep Russia out of our elections, and fires the DNI for apparently not covering this stuff up.

He may be hilarious, but he's corrupt and without Congress to check his power, he's completely out of control.
are you telling me you dont already have laws that stop russia from interfearing with elections. if thats true then trump did not break any laws the last time russia interfeared with elections. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:50 pm

South Korean cinema is a bit overrated IMO.

If you compare it to the inimitable beauty and irrepressible, masterful glory of Japanese cinema, it stands no chance
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:South Korean cinema is a bit overrated IMO.

If you compare it to the inimitable beauty and irrepressible, masterful glory of Japanese cinema, it stands no chance
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:South Korean cinema is a bit overrated IMO.

Laughing Laughing

I'm actually dead serious Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:56 pm

you cant beat badly dubbed chinese kung fu movies tbh. they are so bad they are good Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:07 pm

Yikes. Parasite is fantastic
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao