Unique
McLewis
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Sack Watch - Page 14 Empty Re: Donald Trump Sack Watch

Post by McLewis Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:55 pm

I'm not going to discount the fact that Trump might win again. I think 2016 disapproved the theory that he's too much of a moron to run an effective campaign. It seems to be the only thing he's truly good at politically for some reason.

That said, 2020 is entirely a different prospect than 2016. Despite winning the popular vote, Hillary was deeply unpopular among college-educated liberals while only being lukewarm with communities of color and and millennial, which are both significant voting blocs for the Democrats. Neither side were excited about her and so they did not turn out in the same numbers as with Obama. She was so unpopular that many of them either didn't vote in the general election or, in more extreme cases, voted either 3rd party or for Trump. We also have to remember that she was also very unpopular with blue collar white working class Democrats who voted for Obama twice. Those folks voted for Trump too. Lastly, this will be the first election that will see a larger chunk of Generation Z voting for the first time and like Milennials, they skew more to the left so those are votes Trump and his allies will likely not get.

Not a single 2020 Democrat has drawn those deep levels of dislike from the rank and file Democrat voting base beyond Tulsi Gabbard ( who is both barely a Democrat and a surety to not be the nominee).

So given the above and that we've now experienced 3 years of cruel, racist, inept governing dressed up as competence from Trump and his administration, it's understandable that the level of confidence of a Democrat win is higher.

Nothing is certain however. I didn't rattle off those poll numbers because I'm in blind belief that Trump will lose. I rattled them off to illustrate that if Democrats correct the mistakes Hillary made and not only win back the states they lost in 2016, but push into competitive states like Arizona and keep them purple, no amount of propaganda and rallies will save Trump from losing.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:18 pm

McLewis wrote:I'm not going to discount the fact that Trump might win again. I think 2016 disapproved the theory that he's too much of a moron to run an effective campaign. It seems to be the only thing he's truly good at politically for some reason.

That said, 2020 is entirely a different prospect than 2016. Despite winning the popular vote, Hillary was deeply unpopular among college-educated liberals while only being lukewarm with communities of color and and millennial, which are both significant voting blocs for the Democrats. Neither side were excited about her and so they did not turn out in the same numbers as with Obama. She was so unpopular that many of them either didn't vote in the general election or, in more extreme cases, voted either 3rd party or for Trump. We also have to remember that she was also very unpopular with blue collar white working class Democrats who voted for Obama twice. Those folks voted for Trump too. Lastly, this will be the first election that will see a larger chunk of Generation Z voting for the first time and like Milennials, they skew more to the left so those are votes Trump and his allies will likely not get.

Not a single 2020 Democrat has drawn those deep levels of dislike from the rank and file Democrat voting base beyond Tulsi Gabbard ( who is both barely a Democrat and a surety to not be the nominee).

So given the above and that we've now experienced 3 years of cruel, racist, inept governing dressed up as competence from Trump and his administration, it's understandable that the level of confidence of a Democrat win is higher.

Nothing is certain however. I didn't rattle off those poll numbers because I'm in blind belief that Trump will lose. I rattled them off to illustrate that if Democrats correct the mistakes Hillary made and not only win back the states they lost in 2016, but push into competitive states like Arizona and keep them purple, no amount of propaganda and rallies will save Trump from losing.

Why is Tulsi considered barely Democrat?

Her stance of no regime change war is surprisingly unpopular among the entire nation. She was a veteran herself and she probably know more about it then all other candidates.

Her economic policies are all largely left leaning.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:20 pm

Adit wrote:
McLewis wrote:I'm not going to discount the fact that Trump might win again. I think 2016 disapproved the theory that he's too much of a moron to run an effective campaign. It seems to be the only thing he's truly good at politically for some reason.

Her stance of no regime change war is surprisingly unpopular among the entire nation. She was a veteran herself and she probably know more about it then all other candidates.

She was part of an anti gay cult, and draws a surprsingly large amount of her fans from other bigots. That isnt a democrat.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:01 pm

Adit wrote:

pro-guns, anti-'Trump witch hunt', not pro-immigration, but yeah i agree her platform aligns with 90% of the democrats' policies

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:23 pm

I think she's secretly fishing for a job in the next Trump administration, she's naive enough to think he'll give her one if she doesn't toe the party line on impeachment.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:54 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Adit wrote:

pro-guns, anti-'Trump witch hunt', not pro-immigration, but yeah i agree her platform aligns with 90% of the democrats' policies

why does everyone see that as a major problem.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:06 pm

It's not a major problem, it's just not aligned with the Democratic Party policy platform
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:16 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:It's not a major problem, it's just not aligned with the Democratic Party policy platform
but it seems like if a leader does not have a open border policy then he/she is hung out to dry. we see millions of people from north america trying to get into the USA. so where does it start and where does it end. do you let 10 in. if you can let 10 in then you can take 50k in. if you can let 50k in then why cant you take 20million in. its the same shit every day. you have over 50million people from north america that would have a better life in the USA so should trump let them all in or just pick a few.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:25 am

I think when it comes to immigration, it's not a topic to be looked through the lens of absolutes. If you're pro-immigration, you are NOT pro-open borders. Not one 2020 Democrat candidate has seriously advocated for open borders. Establishment Democrats do not advocate an open border policy either. This is right-wing propaganda that you will hear blurted out at Trump rallies.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:05 pm

Young Kaz wrote:[
She was part of an anti gay cult, and draws a surprsingly large amount of her fans from other bigots. That isnt a democrat.

Her Gay views was shaped by her boomer father and she has changed the views and apologized for it .

Why would bigots support her when she is not some one who is racist in any way.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:13 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Not the only Democrat who is pro gun .

She believes impeaching just for the sake of it would set a bad precedence going forward.

Tulsi wanted to end the immigration problem by stopping the 760 billion dollar budget program to bomb brown people and make them refugees.

Surprised that a humanitarian stance had no takers. The entire Democrats are pro war and not surprising considering Hilary sets the narratives in that party.

Tulsi tried to take the best from the both world but the thing is she should have known that the left doesn't compromise. It is either their way or high way.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:It's not a major problem, it's just not aligned with the Democratic Party policy platform
but it seems like if a leader does not have a open border policy then he/she is hung out to dry. we see millions of people from north america trying to get into the USA. so where does it start and where does it end. do you let 10 in. if you can let 10 in then you can take 50k in. if you can let 50k in then why cant you take 20million in. its the same shit every day. you have over 50million people from north america that would have a better life in the USA so should trump let them all in or just pick a few.
literally no major politician in the US advocates for 'open borders'
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:11 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:
im not talking about politicians im talking about people. people turn up to the US border dressed in rags with 4-5 kids and people call trump the antichrist because he wont let them in. but if you let 1 in you have to let 10 in and if you let 10 in you have to let them all in and the USA cant take in the population of north america.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:44 pm

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:
im not talking about politicians im talking about people. people turn up to the US border dressed in rags with 4-5 kids and people call trump the antichrist because he wont let them in. but if you let 1 in you have to let 10 in and if you let 10 in you have to let them all in and the USA cant take in the population of north america.

What you said still doesn't prove open borders is a stance rank-and-file Democrats hold though. Open borders is a very far left belief. Not even our most supposedly radical far left politicians (think the Squad) support it.

It's as far out there a belief as the far right belief that there should be absolutely no restrictions on owning any type of arm (automatic machine guns, grenades, tanks, RPGs, etc.).

Most Democrats believe in having immigration laws that fit our government's capacity to welcome immigrants. What they don't believe in is turning people away at our border without any path to citizenship or without so much as a hearing for those seeking asylum. What they don't believe in is the very punitive, discouragement tactic of separating kids from their parents and keeping them in deplorable conditions where some of them end up dead in our government's custody. What they don't believe in is forcing these kids (some as young as toddlers) to go before immigration judges, by themselves, in order to be deported.

Democrats want legal immigration and believe that if the path to citizenship is fair rather than financially punitive, like it is now, there will be no incentive for people to try and come here illegally.

We've always been a country of immigrants and our laws and the way we handle people who want to come here need to reflect this. It doesn't under Republicans. It's just racist.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:28 pm

Unique wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Unique wrote:

In the 1900s the US took everyone who had 50 dollars in their pocket, that was a policy much closer to open borders than anything it has now. Society didn't collapse.

Today, the US only has to accept immigrants at the border if they claim they are elibile for refugee status. The US has to let them in, but then it holds them, has a court decide whether they have a case or not, and in 95% of the cases they are turned back.

Most of the ilegal immigrants don't come from the border but from overstayed visas by plane. And most are not Central Americans but Asians.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:07 am

Ayatollah was talking that good shit yesterday. Saying Trump wasnt gonna do a damn thing.

Got his boy killed.

Welp.....

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:48 am

Young Kaz wrote:Ayatollah was talking that good shit yesterday. Saying Trump wasnt gonna do a damn thing.

Got his boy killed.

Welp.....
dame that assassin's creed Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:00 am

Young Kaz wrote:Ayatollah was talking that good shit yesterday. Saying Trump wasnt gonna do a damn thing.

Got his boy killed.

Welp.....

Yeah the Ayatollah who has ruined the mighty usa's every plan in Syria or Iraq or Lebonan or yemen lol.

I guess trump's idea about heavy sanctions destroying Iran didn't work out so his new plan is to play with drones and bombing people in Iraq.

Anyway, about Sardar Soleimani, Iran will respond. as they always do. prepare yourself for the news lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:31 am

As an Iranian who's going to be effected by this action from Trump, it causes me neither happiness nor sadness that Soleimani is dead, just worried that we're witnessing a prelude to a war that will cause massive casualty on a lot of innocent people from both sides. i'm wondering if Trump thought about the consequences before pulling such a risky move.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Pedram wrote:As an Iranian who's going to be effected by this action from Trump, it causes me neither happiness nor sadness that Soleimani is dead, just worried that we're witnessing a prelude to a war that will cause massive casualty on a lot of innocent people from both sides. i'm wondering if Trump thought about the consequences before pulling such a risky move.

Iran's been sabotaging and hijacking oil tankers, blew up a Saudi oil refinery and threatened the US embassy in Iraq. I wonder if Iran has thought about the consequences, too.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:30 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Pedram wrote:As an Iranian who's going to be effected by this action from Trump, it causes me neither happiness nor sadness that Soleimani is dead, just worried that we're witnessing a prelude to a war that will cause massive casualty on a lot of innocent people from both sides. i'm wondering if Trump thought about the consequences before pulling such a risky move.

Iran's been sabotaging and hijacking oil tankers, blew up a Saudi oil refinery and threatened the US embassy in Iraq. I wonder if Iran has thought about the consequences, too.

Literally none of this would've happened if Trump didn't tore up the nuclear deal in the first place, and he didn't do that because it was a bad deal but because it was signed by Obama whom he hated. so yes he's going to start a war out of his spite for Obama.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:25 pm

edit: no need to add wood to the fire.

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:03 pm

This is yet another episode of Past-Trump criticizing Present-Trump. And innocent civilians are going to die as a result, directly and indirectly.

This is all part of the MAGA lie.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:28 pm

That guy was a psychopath killer. If anything, he was killed too suddenly and needed to suffer more. Don't shed a single tear for Soleimani. Trump is to be lauded for getting rid of this guy.

Anyone who summarily tortures and murders civilians by the thousands, including women and children... and even in his own country (see his remarks during the protests a couple of years back)... has a special place in hell.

I hope the Iranian people don't suffer as a consequence. They're the most at risk, not the US. Not much Iran can do to us other than sending fishing boats to harass ships or have a protest or two near our embassies. If they carry out any attack, they'll just get bombed some more.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:59 pm

Pedram wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Literally none of this would've happened if Trump didn't tore up the nuclear deal in the first place, and he didn't do that because it was a bad deal but because it was signed by Obama whom he hated. so yes he's going to start a war out of his spite for Obama.

The US pulling out of the nuclear deal and ramping up sanctions is stupid. But it doesn't justify hijacking oil tankers, blowing up oil facilities and backing up militias to assault US personnel. In fact, if Trump loses the election, these hostile acts make it less likely that the next US president will lift the sanctions.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next