El Gunner
Unique
McLewis
39 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:01 am

"People in power" are usually voted in as long as we're talking about a democratic society. If there is a black candidate that gets the votes, aka Obama, then they can hold positions of power but merit is more important than skin color. By setting quotas for it, you are subconsciously segregating even more while it shouldnt matter at all.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 am

^^it's one of the best ways to correct the racial ills of the past

what would you argue for instead?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:34 pm

https://9gag.com/gag/an45dwq

A Karen thought the car was stolen. This is police racism, nothing was cut, left out or altered.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Myesyats wrote:"People in power" are usually voted in as long as we're talking about a democratic society. If there is a black candidate that gets the votes, aka Obama, then they can hold positions of power but merit is more important than skin color. By setting quotas for it, you are subconsciously segregating even more while it shouldnt matter at all.

There is no merit in society as McLewis said.

I as an Asian had to score at least a standard deviation higher than white people to get into the EXACT SAME university. Why do people only want to mention quotas when whites arent the ones benefitting anymore?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:01 pm

Didn't Trump scrap that bullshit scoring system based on race? I was shocked when I heard of it being put in place

Anyway Asians are doing great in America, arent they? I always admired their work ethic and intelligence.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:06 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
danyjr wrote:
McLewis wrote:It's important for black children to look at positions in business and government and see people who look like them in those positions.
Actions like that contribute to the segregation because emphasis is still put on the colour of people. Why can't people just be people? Why do black kids have to see 'blackness' in high positions? Isn't it better for them to see merit in high places? Isn't it better for them to be colourblind?

Race is such a big thing in the US, I always get really overwhelmed by the way Americans talk about race. There are so many countries where this is such a non-issue. I don't blame Americans for their way of thinking. I just think they got it wrong in their methodology to fix their apparent race problem.

I believe you fix the segregation by mixing people from an early age, that means mixing neighbourhoods, schools, sports etc. so kids are grown up not associating and defining people by their colours. Allocating racial heroes for minorities for them to aspire to be is putting a lid on a more profound issue. What is the point of having puppet black people in high positions where the infrastructure isn't there for black kids to get there properly, save for some "affirmative action" which clearly has been discriminatory and also not productive.

Until we see people as humans, not by the colour of their skins, we'll be having these kind of problems. My 2 cents.

Seeing people who look like you in high places inspires you to do greatness.

I also am waiting to hear about these mythical places where people mix and race isnt seen the same as it is in America. Ive thought long and hard and cant imagine what nations you are speaking of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_R%C3%B6sler
Myesyats wrote:Didn't Trump scrap that bullshit scoring system based on race? I was shocked when I heard of it being put in place

Anyway Asians are doing great in America, arent they? I always admired their work ethic and intelligence.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Su
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jen-Hsun_Huang

Those people aren't small fries if you ask me.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:14 pm

El Gunner wrote:^^it's one of the best ways to correct the racial ills of the past

what would you argue for instead?
Is it?

https://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/why-obamas-presidency-didnt-lead-black-progress-10380.html
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:56 pm

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Actions like that contribute to the segregation because emphasis is still put on the colour of people. Why can't people just be people? Why do black kids have to see 'blackness' in high positions? Isn't it better for them to see merit in high places? Isn't it better for them to be colourblind?

Race is such a big thing in the US, I always get really overwhelmed by the way Americans talk about race. There are so many countries where this is such a non-issue. I don't blame Americans for their way of thinking. I just think they got it wrong in their methodology to fix their apparent race problem.

I believe you fix the segregation by mixing people from an early age, that means mixing neighbourhoods, schools, sports etc. so kids are grown up not associating and defining people by their colours. Allocating racial heroes for minorities for them to aspire to be is putting a lid on a more profound issue. What is the point of having puppet black people in high positions where the infrastructure isn't there for black kids to get there properly, save for some "affirmative action" which clearly has been discriminatory and also not productive.

Until we see people as humans, not by the colour of their skins, we'll be having these kind of problems. My 2 cents.

I also am waiting to hear about these mythical places where people mix and race isnt seen the same as it is in America. Ive thought long and hard and cant imagine what nations you are speaking of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_R%C3%B6sler

Raised by rich white parents.
Myesyats wrote:Didn't Trump scrap that bullshit scoring system based on race? I was shocked when I heard of it being put in place

No affirmative action still exists in college admissions. We are doing great because you have to be an exceptional asian to even get in now.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Young Kaz wrote:Raised by rich white parents.

This shows you why the entire debate is so tough. I kinda know what you mean. It was his white parents, anchoring him in their culture, that guaranteed he had (almost?) equal opportunities growing up. Which also shows you how little of racism is about race, and how much is about culture, and perceived foreign-ness. I am sure someone like Rösler experienced his share of racism (or maybe he didn't), but it's weird that there is this two-pronged story with a biography like that;
like, on the one hand it's scandalous that being anchored in "white culture" afforded him all this access, on the other hand it is kind of amazing how little his ethnicity mattered in the end once the cultural foreign-ness was removed.
Really gives fodder to both sides of the debate.

But being rich probably trumps the rest.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:59 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
danyjr wrote:
McLewis wrote:It's important for black children to look at positions in business and government and see people who look like them in those positions.

Brazil.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:21 pm

danyjr wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
danyjr wrote:

Brazil.

Wow. Hit after hit coming down on @Young Kaz, like he is afro-descendant ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:01 am

danyjr wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
danyjr wrote:

Brazil.

Knew you were gonna say this and started preparing my reply last night.

The same Brazil where one of the largest cultural artistic icons is a picture of a black grandmother praising her god(probably jesus) of the fact that her grandson no longer has traits of African-ness?

Spoiler:

Where the president says that laziness is a black trait and that the descendants of slaves still living where their ancestors gained freedom are, and I quote: "Not fit to procreate anymore"(https://go.gale.com/ps/anonymous?id=GALE%7CA596402687&sid=googleScholar&v=2.1&it=r&linkaccess=abs&issn=15452476&p=IFME&sw=w).

The Same Brazil where the entire failure of a world cup failure at home(1950) was placed upon the back of a black goalkeeper to a point where they refused a black for the role until 2006, and even then he would have became a scapegoat if other black stars didnt disappoint even more(Ronaldinho and Adriano)?

The same Brazil where black people to this day make less than half of what white brazilians make and live in terrible conditions compared to their counterparts? The same country that was mostly black and brown until their government begged whites(and some cousins of mine from Japan of all fucking places) to come there to make it less black?

The same Brazil where a fucking mulatto like Marco Feliciano can be elected as a representative in Sao Paulo after claiming, among other terrible things, that Blacks were cursed by Noah(https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/05/brazil-equality-body-homophobia-racism).

The same brazil where lighter skin family members call their own dark skin siblings racial terms?

where dark skinned people admit to having less opportunities than the lighter skinned people in their families and neighborhoods? Where Pele, who did nothing for his oldest daughter(may she RIP), sprinted as fast as he could to the hospital to make sure she was classified as white at birth? Where the most blackest city outside of Africa in Salvador fucking bahia has never had black leadership?(https://www.nytimes.com/1991/09/24/world/bahia-journal-if-it-s-black-brazil-why-is-the-elite-so-white.html) Laughing Laughing Laughing

We could build a bridge as wide as the great wall of China with the racial skeletons Brazil has. Its not better than the US.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:32 am

Race. Black, white, asian, white, indian, native, black, white, black, muslim, white. Race. Racism.

Blacks do this because whites do that. Blacks won't do that because whites do this. Black traits, whitening, black minority, fair-skin bad, asian neighborhood, brown neighborhood. Rich, poor, privileged, exploited. Blacks, whites, blacks are good, whites despise everyone. Whites, blacks, browns. Light skin, dark skin. Influence, control, dominance, supremacy. Multicultural good but not good. Blacks, whites, browns. Equality should exist but CAN'T EXIST, blacks, whites, blacks

Must be damn tiring to have a mind built like that :facepalm: Oh and Dida was black btw
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:42 am

Warrior wrote:Race. Black, white, asian, white, indian, native, black, white, black, muslim, white. Race. Racism.

Blacks do this because whites do that. Blacks won't do that because whites do this. Black traits, whitening, black minority, fair-skin bad, asian neighborhood, brown neighborhood. Rich, poor, privileged, exploited. Blacks, whites, blacks are good, whites despise everyone. Whites, blacks, browns. Light skin, dark skin. Influence, control, dominance, supremacy. Multicultural good but not good. Blacks, whites, browns. Equality should exist but CAN'T EXIST, blacks, whites, blacks

Must be damn tiring to have a mind built like that :facepalm: Oh and Dida was black btw

and I mentioned that in 2006 and he was about to be slaughtered until it got out Ronaldinho was out seeing whores the night before they lost.

And it is very tiring to think about. It would be nice to have a life where your race didnt affect anything. Where you could go to whatever school you wanted to without having to worry about if your numbers stacked up well enough against a rich kid from Asia with private tutors since the world had quotas for your race based on their inflated numbers....or if you could live and work wherever you want. Perhaps we will get there one day

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:43 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:Raised by rich white parents.

This shows you why the entire debate is so tough. I kinda know what you mean. It was his white parents, anchoring him in their culture, that guaranteed he had (almost?) equal opportunities growing up. Which also shows you how little of racism is about race, and how much is about culture, and perceived foreign-ness. I am sure someone like Rösler experienced his share of racism (or maybe he didn't), but it's weird that there is this two-pronged story with a biography like that;
like, on the one hand it's scandalous that being anchored in "white culture" afforded him all this access, on the other hand it is kind of amazing how little his ethnicity mattered in the end once the cultural foreign-ness was removed.
Really gives fodder to both sides of the debate.

But being rich probably trumps the rest.

I am canadian, my ancestry is french for the large part

So i am french-canadian (i prefer saying quebecer) from province of Quebec

People born before 1960 have suffered in several ways of what you would call systemic racism. Not based on skin color, based on language and religions because we are historically catholic. So anglophones were the richest class, francophones the working class, and they maintain supremacy mostly through bribes with the screwed morals of Catholic Church. In 1960s started the quiet revolution and as people quebecers kicked out church and started take control of their destiny. Now there is no racism against quebecers anymore, i think some still dislike us tho.

Maybe not relevant to the topic but my example is to say, ultimately a privileged class will use any notable difference to maintain oppression.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:49 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Warrior wrote:Race. Black, white, asian, white, indian, native, black, white, black, muslim, white. Race. Racism.

and I mentioned that in 2006 and he was about to be slaughtered until it got out Ronaldinho was out seeing whores the night before they lost.

And it is very tiring to think about. It would be nice to have a life where your race didnt affect anything. Where you could go to whatever school you wanted to without having to worry about if your numbers stacked up well enough against a rich kid from Asia with private tutors since the world had quotas for your race based on their inflated numbers....or if you could live and work wherever you want. Perhaps we will get there one day

You're looking for petty excuses to support your racist views. People in power trying to do anything to keep their power is nothing unusual and is not related to race. It has got less to do with the race and more with how rich the people are. You can be an Obama, doesn't mean shit to an average afroamerican or you could be Lisa Su, still she's got nothing in common with you except she's "Asian".
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:20 am

I regret writing post #493 since it was pure garbage, safe to say one of my very worsts. My personal apologies remain in out box, not sent box. Irony exceeded my thoughts and i promise to not derail this discussion anymore.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:02 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Brazil.

The same Brazil where one of the largest cultural artistic icons is a picture of a black grandmother praising her god(probably jesus) of the fact that her grandson no longer has traits of African-ness?

Spoiler:

Where the president says that laziness is a black trait and that the descendants of slaves still living where their ancestors gained freedom are, and I quote: "Not fit to procreate anymore"(https://go.gale.com/ps/anonymous?id=GALE%7CA596402687&sid=googleScholar&v=2.1&it=r&linkaccess=abs&issn=15452476&p=IFME&sw=w).

The Same Brazil where the entire failure of a world cup failure at home(1950) was placed upon the back of a black goalkeeper to a point where they refused a black for the role until 2006, and even then he would have became a scapegoat if other black stars didnt disappoint even more(Ronaldinho and Adriano)?

The same Brazil where black people to this day make less than half of what white brazilians make and live in terrible conditions compared to their counterparts? The same country that was mostly black and brown until their government begged whites(and some cousins of mine from Japan of all fucking places) to come there to make it less black?

The same Brazil where a fucking mulatto like Marco Feliciano can be elected as a representative in Sao Paulo after claiming, among other terrible things, that Blacks were cursed by Noah(https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/05/brazil-equality-body-homophobia-racism).

The same brazil where lighter skin family members call their own dark skin siblings racial terms?

where dark skinned people admit to having less opportunities than the lighter skinned people in their families and neighborhoods? Where Pele, who did nothing for his oldest daughter(may she RIP), sprinted as fast as he could to the hospital to make sure she was classified as white at birth? Where the most blackest city outside of Africa in Salvador fucking bahia has never had black leadership?(https://www.nytimes.com/1991/09/24/world/bahia-journal-if-it-s-black-brazil-why-is-the-elite-so-white.html) Laughing Laughing Laughing

We could build a bridge as wide as the great wall of China with the racial skeletons Brazil has. Its not better than the US.

Most of Brazil are mixed, you can't even tell black or white. Almost everyone in Brazil is a mestizo or mulatto of some sort. An attempt to use a few examples of racism to prove systematic racism in a country is invalid.

Victim mentality in the west has become an easy way for underachievers to put weight off their shoulders and blame their shorcomings on others. Start manning up (no pun intended).
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:31 pm

danyjr wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
danyjr wrote: Brazil.

Spoiler:

Most of Brazil are mixed, you can't even tell black or white. Almost everyone in Brazil is a mestizo or mulatto of some sort. An attempt to use a few examples of racism to prove systematic racism in a country is invalid.

Victim mentality in the west has become an easy way for underachievers to put weight off their shoulders and blame their shorcomings on others. Start manning up (no pun intended).

Lol all the victims of racism just need to man up? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You didnt even attempt to respond to the thread or even watch the video. Black Brazilians are well aware of their color and place in society.

Dany have you ever had an Afro Argentine in your home? Be honest Smile

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:16 pm

An attempted lynching in Central Indiana.

The black victim got away. None of the white attackers have been arrested yet.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Didn't seem like lynching.

To me it seemed like a bunch of people went in the hillbilly's private property, the hillbillies got mad and frankly the perpetrators kept poking the land owners towards the end. In these situations you just gotta say sorry and leave.

Do I think the landowners acted in a civil manner? No. Do I think it was lynching? No.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:16 pm

McLewis wrote:

That’s alot of white trash in 1 video.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:26 am

LeVersacci wrote:
McLewis wrote:

That’s alot of white trash in 1 video.

And what kind of trash are you? (only trash calls other people trash :coffee: )
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:57 pm

This happened over the holiday weekend in Bloomington, IN. Story from the gentleman's public Facebook post, where he shares more videos:

"I don’t want to recount this, but I was almost the victim of an attempted lynching. I don’t want this to have happened to me or anyone. It hurts my soul, and my pride, but there are multiple witnesses and it can’t be hidden or avoided.

On July 4th evening others and me were victims of what I would describe as a hate crime. I was attacked by five white men (with confederate flags) who literally threatened to lynch me in front of numerous witnesses.

(For my family and friends, I’m okay. I was diagnosed with a minor concussion, some abrasions, bruising, and some ripped out hair patches. I’m sorry you’re learning this way, but I don’t have the energy to keep retelling this. You may not want to watch these videos.)

The backstory is some individuals, my friends, and me had all planned on gathering to view the lunar eclipse at lake Monroe, rather than celebrating Independence Day. We were simply looking forward to a night of enjoying nature’s awesome beauty.

On our way into the park we (a friend and I) encountered a large white male (seemingly drunk) wearing an oversized hat with a confederate flag print on it. We were polite and continued on even though the encounter felt awkward. We noticed he began following us in an ATV, and we stopped as he drove up behind us and then stated we were on private property. We relayed to him that we believed the organizers had received permission from the property owners to cross, but apologized and went on to our beautiful site just off the water without any further incident. When we arrived we told the event organizer of the encounter and it was relayed that the individual wasn’t the actual property owner and the organizer apologized.

Even still, we advised our folks still in route to use the public beach way to avoid any possible conflict arising. We later found out that these individuals had blocked off the public beach way with a boat and their ATVs claiming that it was also their land. When folks tried to crossed they yelled, “white power” at them. Honestly, we thought it might just be the one drunken individual with the confederate hat we had encountered earlier who might be instigating the conflict. We decided to just walk back and attempt to simply have a conversation with some of the more sober seeming group members and see if we could smooth things over a bit. We were calm and polite, but looking back now, it’s apparent that these individuals began targeting our group the moment they saw myself, a Black man and were looking to provoke a conflict.

The individuals were calm for a moment then quickly became aggressive, and we started to simply leave. Rather than go back on the public beach they angrily indicated for us to use the trail, so we complied, and (friend and I) started walking away from them back to our site. A short moment later they began following us yelling. Two of them jumped me from behind and knocked me to the ground. I tussled with the two and another one joined in, then two more. The five were able to easily overwhelm me and got me to the ground and dragged me pinning my body against a tree as they began pounding on my head and ripped off some of my hair, with several of them still on top of my body holding me down. They held me pinned and continued beating me for several minutes seemingly become more and more enraged as they kept trying to seriously injure me and failing. At one point during the attack one of the men jumped on my neck. I could feel both his feet and his full bodyweight land hard against my neck.

At this point the commotion and the sounds one of the men’s young teenage daughter screaming for her father and the others to let me go started attracting more people, (most whom I didn’t know) who started attempting to intervene. The attackers told the growing group, “we’re going to break his arms” (while literally attempting to bend my arms behind me) and then stated to the members of their party several times to, “get a noose", amongst some other choice slurs. With me still pinned underneath them they kept telling onlookers to leave the, “boy” and that everyone else (all white) could go. Folks then started filming the confrontation, and shouting that they wouldn’t leave me to be killed.

I lack the ability to adequately express my thoughts regarding this moment. How many Black people had the same surreal and terrifying experience of strangers talking about their own murders in front of them, who then didn’t live to see another day.

They (white allies) got the attackers off me and these drunken individuals continued to follow us. We attempted to explain that we were already on public park land and quite a ways away from any land they could claim, yet they continued to yell slurs and strike bystanders filming, all while beer cans were still in their hands. Others were finally able to stop the attackers from pursuing our group.

We called 911 who transferred us to DNR. When DNR eventually arrived they didn’t contact us to ensure that no one was injured, instead they went directly to speak with the other individuals (attackers) first. When they finally came to the beach near our campsite where we were all waiting, multiple individuals who didn’t know each other shared videos and relayed that the individuals had yelled “white power” and a litany of other derogatory remarks, and threatened my life multiple times, and also assaulted an approximately 60 year old man who stopped to film the encounter. Yet DNR refused to arrest any of these individuals, even with multiple the witnesses several who filmed the event and collaborated our accounts. Instead the officers stated they contacted the Prosecutor’s office who relayed there was no immediate need to arrest anyone, and that the officers would simply file a report. To reiterate, this attack occurred on public land and was recorded by numerous individuals who made statements against the attackers for assaulting them and me. I’m gravely concerned that if any other people of color who were to cross their path they could be killed.

I’m not sure I know what to do next. I consider myself a leader (I’m on Human Rights Commission and do so many other roles) and don’t know what to do. Leaders are supposed to know what to do. But, I’m not going to cry. I refused to die with these white men atop me while I struggled for every breath. I still refuse to be a hashtag or some racist’s victim. I do know that we as a community can stand against racism if we choose.

Bloomington we’ve had three public incidents involving overtly racists individuals who were then backed by the police within a month. Are we going to wait for a Black person to be lying dead in the gutter before we act? When is enough actually enough?

My enduring gratitude to those who stopped merely being bystanders and acted to aid me, who told the police what they’d seen and heard, and who shared my outrage at DNR’s and our Prosecutor’s office inaction.

If you’d like to help do something, please ask that the Monroe County Prosecutor Erika Oliphant swiftly act to bring these individuals to justice.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:33 pm

You’re never safe in that country as a minority. Especially as a black person.

Thankfully more and more are strapping up these days.

Can’t let yourself get killed by these worthless trailer trash people.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:52 pm

Thanks for posting that M99.

I am curious as to whether @danyjr's thoughts have changed given the man's account of what happened. He believes those folks tried to lynch him. The people who stepped in to defend him believe it too. So do I.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next