Unique
McLewis
39 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:im sure by now people are aware of the goings on in the royal family with harry and megsxit but lots of people are now starting to say this has come about because of racism towards meghan in the UK. i must have been kidnapped by aliens since the wedding because ive not seen any of that. but tbh i dont wake up in the morning with the sole purpose of trying to find any racist stuff i can find but if anyone has seen any racism towards megsxit ( im sure freeza has ) please show it to me.

A member of his family wore this:
Spoiler:

to meet her.

I don't even know who that is.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Freeza wrote:

Also if we’re speaking about beautiful people, I don’t think anyone is out of a prince’s league Laughing

I think the Danish Prince Joachim is married to an incredibly beautiful woman, and he’s not exactly a handsome man.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/royalty-past-present/images/9/9a/03102007EngagementPrinceJoachimMarieCavallierOfficial1.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20141118170545

Appearance aside, I think Norwegian Princess, Martha Louise did the right thing in finding a controversial, bi-sexual, highly shady, shaman as her boyfriend. She has more than a few loose screws. It’s only fitting that her boyfriend is at least half as messed up as she is Laughing

The Racism Thread - Page 19 6761674

This is her ex husband who committed suicide recently. RIP. Don’t want to disrespect the dead, eccentric doesn’t even begin to describe him.

The Racism Thread - Page 19 11451820

Last edited by Thimmy on Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Also if we’re speaking about beautiful people, I don’t think anyone is out of a prince’s league Laughing

I think the Danish Prince Joachim is married to an incredibly beautiful woman, and he’s not exactly a handsome man.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/royalty-past-present/images/9/9a/03102007EngagementPrinceJoachimMarieCavallierOfficial1.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20141118170545

Appearance aside, I think Norwegian Princess, Martha Louise did the right thing in finding a controversial, bi-sexual, highly shady, shaman as her boyfriend. She has more than a few loose screws. It’s only fitting that her boyfriend is at least half as messed up as she is Laughing

I looked at that picture real quick and thought I've not seen that Kardashian before then I read your post Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:30 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:im sure by now people are aware of the goings on in the royal family with harry and megsxit but lots of people are now starting to say this has come about because of racism towards meghan in the UK. i must have been kidnapped by aliens since the wedding because ive not seen any of that. but tbh i dont wake up in the morning with the sole purpose of trying to find any racist stuff i can find but if anyone has seen any racism towards megsxit ( im sure freeza has ) please show it to me.

Spoiler:

to meet her.

hmm

What else dont you know?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:34 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Spoiler:

to meet her.

hmm

What else dont you know?
I don't know if I would mistake you for a girl if I saw you naked and I don't know next week's lottery numbers.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:38 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Freeza wrote:

This is her ex husband who committed suicide recently. RIP. Don’t want to disrespect the dead, eccentric doesn’t even begin to describe him.

The Racism Thread - Page 19 11451820

Yeah, she’s absolutely wild. Heard a lot about her. The royals are weird altogether, but she’s definitely her very own Laughing

I’m amazed Crown Prince Frederik seems so well-adjusted. I’m amazed by anyone who survives a life like that with a sound mind.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 pm

Is that guy in the glasses Rob Kardashian by any chance Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:12 pm

I was told prince Harry is leaving because the queen dislikes his wife. Apparently she wants the new born baby to "define his own gender" (which is ridiculous) and it creates drama in the royal family. Any truth behind this @Unique ???

As subject of her majesty, i know about the queen, but the rest Laughing wouldn't recognize them at the corner store

They come in vacations in Canada and 75% don't want to pay for their protection, glad to say it's 93% in my province.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:19 pm

Tbh being part of the royal family is hard work. It's all about rules and image and I think Meghan just couldn't cope with the pressure. Most of the royals marry girls from family that run in the same circles as the royals so they have grown up in that life and Meghan is as far away from a British royal as you can get. Now I don't blame her and Harry from moving away from the royal family because they have to do what's best for them but people shouldn't lie and say Britain is racist to Meghan and that's why they are leaving. The truth is Meghan is not cut out to be part of the royal family and tbh I don't think I would either
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:23 pm

Her dream of being a princess is achieved so she decides to leave. Prince Harry seems a bit of a cuck in this story scratch
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:26 pm

url=https://servimg.com/view/19224132/169]The Racism Thread - Page 19 Img-2011[/url]
Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:27 pm

Warrior wrote:Her dream of being a princess is achieved so she decides to leave. Prince Harry seems a bit of a cuck in this story scratch
tbh Harry has always been a bit of a outcast from the royals. He was out getting drunk and banging snatch for years. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:28 pm

Laughing Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:03 am

Are you guys serious? Harry himself has called out the tabloids for her racist treatment of her. For instance:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3896180/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-actress-Meghan-Markles.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:17 am

Harry is trying to take the heat off of her and put it on the press. Yes she is in the spotlight and yes the press write every little story about her but to say she has been driven out of Britain because of racism is an insult to my country.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:00 am

If you find the truth insulting that's on you man.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:10 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If you find the truth insulting that's on you man.
100s of thousands of people lined the streets for her fairytale wedding. The royal family took her as one of them. Public funding meant she had a life like a princess literally. Little kids would stand out in the cold for hours just to see her and give her flowers she was welcomed with open arms in Britain and treated like a royal that she was. So don't go saying that a racist Britain drive her away. She wanted out because she couldn't live with the pressure that comes with being a royal and they didn't want to admit that so they shifted the blame on others.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:40 am

Does any of that change that the tabloids demonized her primarily because of her race?

Meanwhile they said zip about the pedophile prince partying with Epstein for years...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:41 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote: I don't even know who that is.

hmm

What else dont you know?
I don't know if I would mistake you for a girl if I saw you naked and I don't know next week's lottery numbers.

hmm hmm

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:12 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Does any of that change that the tabloids demonized her primarily because of her race?
What utter claptrap  Laughing  Back up your ridiculous claims with some actual evidence, please

Not every single, solitary absolute aspect of life, the universe, the cosmos and the existence of matter on a sub atomic level has to do with race. I've had to repeat this mantra so bloody often, it feels like i'm The Rock cutting a weekly promo in 1999 just before a big PPV

Last edited by Lex on Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:13 pm

inb4 that stupid avocado comparison photo is posted
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:24 pm

Lex wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Does any of that change that the tabloids demonized her primarily because of her race?
What utter claptrap Laughing Back up your ridiculous claims with some actual evidence, please

Not every single, solitary absolute aspect of life, the universe, the cosmos and the existence of matter on a sub atomic level has to do with race. I've had to repeat this mantra so bloody often, it feels like i'm The Rock cutting a weekly promo in 1999 just before a big PPV

You just have to read a few posts above Rolling Eyes

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Are you guys serious? Harry himself has called out the tabloids for their racist treatment of her. For instance:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3896180/Prince-Harry-s-girlfriend-actress-Meghan-Markles.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:28 pm

that story talks about where she grew up. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:32 pm

So the hard, indisputable, undeniable evidence that the tabloids have "demonized" her because of her race.........is the husband of alleged victim saying so. To a tabloid newspaper Laughing

Nancy Pelosi, is that you?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:35 pm

Lex wrote:So the hard, indisputable, undeniable evidence that the tabloids have "demonized" her because of her race.........is the husband of alleged victim saying so. To a tabloid newspaper Laughing

Nancy Pelosi, is that you?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:39 pm

Is "The Tabloids" a singular, monolithic entity that's taken the guise of a fat, white guy in a checked, short sleeved shirt , red tie and black slacks working in accounting named Ned, who lives in a double wide and likes to secretly attend klan rallies on weekends? scratch
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next