The Racism Thread

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Vibe on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:30 pm

Turds are great for agriculture.

Actually, India had record breaking years in food exports, especially in the US, so the majority of Indian turds end up eaten by Americans.

Indian turd food >> Monsanto GM food

In fact, one of the most popular Indian dishes is Turdoori Chicken, they aren't even trying to hide it ffs

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7522
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Myesyats on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Very true. I am all for shitting anywhere but dude if you're gonna shit on the street just scoot over to a nearby field or lawn. Have some decency brother

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12525
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by RealGunner on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:55 pm

That's enough Vibe
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86351
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Unique on Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:00 pm

vibe in this thread rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 14 Brexit11
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Vibe on Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:50 pm

Everton interim manager getting accused of racism because he subbed on Kean then subbed him off... :facepalm:

This is what I hate the most, people just searching for racism to get their chance to point a finger.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Nishankly on Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:37 pm

@Vibe wrote:Turds are great for agriculture.

Actually, India had record breaking years in food exports, especially in the US, so the majority of Indian turds end up eaten by Americans.

Indian turd food >> Monsanto GM food

In fact, one of the most popular Indian dishes is Turdoori Chicken, they aren't even trying to hide it ffs


Didn't see Vibe was going crazy on the 6th regarding India Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19434
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Nishankly on Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:39 pm

@Myesyats wrote:Very true. I am all for shitting anywhere but dude if you're gonna shit on the street just scoot over to a nearby field or lawn. Have some decency brother


Its in the rural parts of India which is 80% of the country. Dog shit or cow dung is the problem in Cities.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19434
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Vibe on Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:53 pm

Indians are my frenemies :coffee:

On that note:
Spoiler:

The Racism Thread - Page 14 20191210
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Nishankly on Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:35 pm

No we are your favorite Heart
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19434
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Vibe on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:08 pm

Heart

You can come shit on my street anytime
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Nishankly on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:30 pm

#multishitinism
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19434
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:37 pm

Vibe you are relentless ffs. Nish is an Europeanized Indian though so he doesnt count

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12525
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Vibe on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:49 pm

He just shits on nicer streets tbh :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Nishankly on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:54 pm

Can say no to dem cobbled roads with space between the bricks
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 19434
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Vibe on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:58 pm

Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:57 pm

Has this thread really devolved into India shit jokes when I got warning points for posting(and not even agreeing with) the 7 sins of India video? hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Myesyats on Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:27 am

@betty, mind your own business imo

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12525
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Vibe on Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:54 am

The fact that the actual Indian here can take the jokes in good heart while some others can't tells you all about this thread and racism whistleblowers in general.

Updates regarding India's space program:

Space Shittle:
The Racism Thread - Page 14 794cc710

First contact:
The Racism Thread - Page 14 India-11
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Pedram on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:19 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:Has this thread really devolved into India shit jokes when I got warning points for posting(and not even agreeing with) the 7 sins of India video? hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

tbh that was just blatant Chinese propaganda.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6188
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Vibe on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:58 pm

OMG Turian avatar :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Lex on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:08 pm

@Vibe wrote:Everton interim manager getting accused of racism because he subbed on Kean then subbed him off... :facepalm:

This is what I hate the most, people just searching for racism to get their chance to point a finger.
Remember when The Sun got in trouble because they said Ross Barkley looked like an ape? How tf was anyone meant to know Barkley has a Nigerian grandad? Mofo is as white as arctic snow. Also, he does look like an ape :coffee:

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 14 Giphy

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14860
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:12 pm

@Lex wrote:
@Vibe wrote:Everton interim manager getting accused of racism because he subbed on Kean then subbed him off... :facepalm:

This is what I hate the most, people just searching for racism to get their chance to point a finger.
Remember when The Sun got in trouble because they said Ross Barkley looked like an ape? How tf was anyone meant to know Barkley has a Nigerian grandad? Mofo is as white as arctic snow. Also, he does look like an ape :coffee:


He's clearly mixed though:
The Racism Thread - Page 14 Barkley-723

His skin is the same shade as the ferdinand brothers.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1369
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:24 pm

I never would've guessed he's mixed. Looks pretty white to me.

_________________
I ****ing hate Komodo dragons
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5418
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:24 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Lex wrote:
@Vibe wrote:Everton interim manager getting accused of racism because he subbed on Kean then subbed him off... :facepalm:

This is what I hate the most, people just searching for racism to get their chance to point a finger.
Remember when The Sun got in trouble because they said Ross Barkley looked like an ape? How tf was anyone meant to know Barkley has a Nigerian grandad? Mofo is as white as arctic snow. Also, he does look like an ape :coffee:


He's clearly mixed though:
The Racism Thread - Page 14 Barkley-723

His skin is the same shade as the ferdinand brothers.


Using the word "clearly" when deducing someone's "race" on the basis of the shade of his skin tone, in a photograph no less, is completely wrong to begin with.
Nothing about this is clear in any way. And I for one would have never assumed Barkley to be anything other than we call "white"

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 14 Fbl-ita-serie-a-fiorentina-ribery-5d5fe3bd55aa31c89c000018
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 30345
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Myesyats on Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:11 pm

"same shade" :facepalm:

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Rio-ferdinand

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Ross-barkley

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12525
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Lex on Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:21 pm

Ok but the frikkin Matrix twins would look the same shade as the Ferdinand brothers against that ultra crisp white background and tshirt. Was that photo taken in the construct? Where Morpheus shows Neo the real world?

_________________
The Racism Thread - Page 14 Giphy

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14860
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum