El Gunner
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
Firenze
McLewis
37 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The 19/20 Europa League Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The 19/20 Europa League Thread

Post by Firenze Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Firenze wrote:tight game at old trafford so far after almost 40 mins

would expect nothing less from the reigning kazakh campiones

is this real?

Yes. Put some respect on Astana's name pls. Rukavina and Postnikov walk into your starting 11.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The 19/20 Europa League Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The 19/20 Europa League Thread

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:51 pm

Is mason greenwood doing well?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:53 pm

He looked GOAT in preseason so I strongly assume, yes, of course
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:11 pm

Wolfsberg, not to be confused with Wolfsburg leading 3-0 now?????
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:12 pm

If that counter goal driven by the very skilful Zaniolo on that play that was finished off by Dzeko was not offside that would have been amongst the most beautiful counter-attacks I've seen in a long time. Shame.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:16 pm

2-0 Roma.

And again Zaniolo drives in from his unnatural wide right position and dribbles past the Turkish defence once again adeptly and squares it back to Dzeko who calmly finishes it off. Excellent by Zaniolo and very intelligent positioning by Dzeko.

3 goals in 4 games for the Bosnian.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Probably the first game in a long while I am seeing Pastore performing as he was destined to and displays in flashes.

His raw talent itself is so high just such a weak mentality.

Fonseca does seem intent on using him its been obvious in the last 3 games and I can see why given his penchant for preferring the technical over grinta.

If Pastore can continue his incrementally rising confidence he can be instrumental for Roma this season.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Ole out if we don't win ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Probably the first game in a long while I am seeing Pastore performing as he was destined to and displays in flashes.

Fonseca does seem intent on using him its been obvious in the last 3 games and I can see why given his penchant for preferring the technical over grinta.

If Pastore can continue his incrementally rising confidence he can be instrumental for Roma this season.

Imo you should forget this eventuality
I see him finished
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:27 pm

Great thing by Zaniolo on 2nd goal though
I like much this Roma shirt, it seems to be back around 20 years
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:28 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Probably the first game in a long while I am seeing Pastore performing as he was destined to and displays in flashes.

I see him finished

Can't agree Robes as only his heated mentality is the downfall of him at times and he tends to attract drama his way but Dzeko is not the type of CF who relies on any particular strength to power him through the twilight of his career and so far this season is no exception.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:30 pm

3-0 Roma.

Kluivert who has been bright this game passes to Dzeko who fakes a shot and decides to pass it to Zaniolo on the right who takes his time to curl it past the GK to score a beautiful finish.

Zaniolo and Dzeko have been one mind all game.

And, Spinazzola needs to be starting for Roma.

Tremendous presence on the right with his dribbles and two-footed use of space.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

I see him finished

Can't agree Robes as only his heated mentality is the downfall of him at times and he tends to attract drama his way but Dzeko is not the type of CF who relies on any particular strength to power him through the twilight of his career and so far this season is no exception.

Dzeko needs particulary of motivations to succeed.
Last year he 's been bad also because of it.
Now Roma extends his contract as he 'd have wanted, been again at the centre of project and in fact I see him as if his year aren't really passed
Anyway I believe Zaniolo and Mkhitaryan ( good beginning against Sassuolo but I think Serie A can be his dimension)are going to carry him worthily
Defence is still their weakness, problems still persist there. It depends on it their season imo
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

I see him finished

Dzeko needs particulary of motivations to succeed.
Last year he 's been bad also because of it.
Now Roma extends his contract as he 'd have wanted, been again at the centre of project and in fact I see him as if his year aren't really passed
Anyway I believe Zaniolo and Mkhitaryan ( good beginning against Sassuolo but I think Serie A can be his dimension)are going to carry him worthily
Defence is still their weakness, problems still persist there. It depends on it their season imo

First statement is my exact point as Dzeko simply put is not a very compliant personality and is outspoken and displayed that the way he had his way in Wolfsburg, Bosnia NT and now Roma. Only when his mentality drops to what lead him to be peripheral last year many times, is when he underperforms.

Typing that I realise how similar he is to Zlatan in that sense even if a bit more subtle than the Swede.

Mkhitaryan is the player that characterises Fonseca's system in more ways than one and is perfect for him thus bound to overcome his slump as a failure from his end would be more on the player himself than the manager who is playing him to his preference, so agreed.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:40 pm

Are Wolves going to be frauds?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Kluivert finishes it off for Roma with a wonderfully composed finish with his left from the right side of the box to the left side of the corner.

Perfect match from Fonseca today and thoroughly took advantage of Basaksehir's weaknesses.

4-0 FT
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:55 pm

RealGunner wrote:Are Wolves going to be frauds?

In the EL maybe due to many teams just seemingly not prioritising it based on the obvious signs but in the Premiership they are genuine quality.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:09 pm

BMG 0 - 4 Wolfsberger AC Enough said.
As an Austrian-well half Austrian,no full Austrian as of today- this is the biggest thing in Austrian club football since Linz signed Hansi Muller from Inter so, so many years ago. I remember watching his first game as a kid in Wien.

Also good day from a Kanadian perspective, with local boy Johnathan David scoring twice for Gent. Honestly, probably going to be the best Canadian striker of all time. I can see him going to bigger leagues next season. Werder should sign him today.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:14 pm

Fonseca's Italian rather impressive for a man so new to the country and already better than Balotelli's.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:27 pm

elfmeter wrote:BMG 0 - 4 Wolfsberger AC  Enough said.
As an Austrian-well half Austrian,no full Austrian as of today- this is the biggest thing in Austrian club football since  Linz signed Hansi Muller from Inter so, so many years ago.  I remember watching his first game as a kid in Wien.

Also good day from a Kanadian perspective, with local boy Johnathan David scoring twice for Gent.  Honestly, probably going to be the best Canadian striker of all time.  I can see him going to bigger leagues next season.  Werder should sign him today.

Hansi Muller, the man who never passed the pall Very Happy
" It is better to play with a chair than with Hansi Müller, because at least when you throw the ball towards the chair it  comes back at you"
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:20 pm

So Wolfsberger are the real danger team in this group for us. Didn't see that one coming.....
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:29 am

A pretty banterous opening round, looking at the scores. United barely beating Astana at home, lulz. Wolfsberger, wtf? And this epic-named F91 Dudelange with an epic 3-4 away win.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:03 pm

United's team tonight against AZ:

De Gea; Dalot, Lindelof, Rojo, Williams; Fred, Matic; Greenwood, Mata, Gomes; James

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:02 pm

The 19/20 Europa League Thread - Page 3 EF-MhxdWwAARct9
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:17 pm

[Removed for racism]
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:24 pm

I'm going to guess that you were drunk or something, but that was a super racist post so I've removed it and docked you 25% of your warning level.

Go sober up, bud.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next