McLewis
iftikhar
Sina
Robespierre
24 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

WHICH TWO TEAMS WILL PROGRESS ?

Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Vote_lcap86%Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League 2019/20 | Group D

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Matuidi has been shambolic this season and is trying to perform things way above his pay grade and Cristiano is infuriated.

Sarri will continue to play him that we know though Laughing

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Champions League 2019/20 | Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: Champions League 2019/20 | Group D

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:50 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Juve still suffering from the wide flanks but Bonucci-de Ligt have been so good and composed so far.

An increasing thing I feel given they communicate so well and it is a very fun CB partnership to watch.

And agreed Jesp Trippier is basically getting free tickets to the right side.

lol good communication with De Ligt but Bonucci was upset with Danilo for his plays XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Danilo the definite weak link tonight and just looks almost out of his depth, so expect Atleti to torture him more in the second half.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:56 pm

Where is 400k/week man, Aaron Ramsey?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:58 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Where is 400k/week man, Aaron Ramsey?

Apparently fit now but designated on the bench paid to light Sarri's cheap cigarettes.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:02 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Where is 400k/week man, Aaron Ramsey?

Apparently fit now but designated on the bench paid to light Sarri's cheap cigarettes.

Rabiot too... left PSG and thought he is going to be regular at Juve XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Sarri literally never rotates and is the most stubborn manager in football by a mile currently so, expect these two to make the bench their home by mid-season.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:07 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Warrior wrote:Bernardeschi needs to step up. I'm unsatisfied with him since a couple of months, i know he can play at more efficient level.

Warrior I must admit my surprise at your statement given Bernadeschi's drop in performance (and now confidence) coincides directly with his positional change.

For most of the latter half of last year and his starts this year Sarri, like Max eventually began to use Fede as a winger, rather than the position he flourished in at Fiorentina and his performances in Juve.

Proof is his huge performance in the 2nd leg vs Atleti last year he was given his freedom rather than being stuck out wide.

I fail to realize outside of the tactical perspective a man so uncomfortable that out wide, on what he can provide for the team.

If he is played like that today in what he prefers I still do not know given his confidence has clearly dropped as well. His chemistry with Cristiano is important though to which has always existed.

I tend to believe the drop of confidence theory, but he must overcome that quick enough.

I've seen him play well on both flanks and he can also create scoring opportunities from the middle (SS role) but i'd play him as RM if was the coach. Also he has determination and good reading of play in defense, i don't think it's a tactical issue. Since the end of last season i notice Bernardeschi has very few influence, he is not implicated enough imo, if you compare to central midfielders who don't have half of his talent.

Oh and, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CUADRADROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:08 pm

stunning goal by Cuadrado.... but bonucci that was pirlo esqe pass to higuain

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 pm

My word what a goal by Cuadrado who has been a weak point in attack all game.

Cristiano passed well to the winger whilst Higuain was literally screaming for the pass but Juan curled it into the top corner after a moments of hesitation.

Literally no one expected that.

Reminded me of that Pato Napoli goal when Ibra was screaming for him to pass on the counter but Pato just shot it from 20 yards to the top corner.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:09 pm

Bonucci's passes are just unreal.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:10 pm

Warrior wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Warrior wrote:Bernardeschi needs to step up. I'm unsatisfied with him since a couple of months, i know he can play at more efficient level.

Warrior I must admit my surprise at your statement given Bernadeschi's drop in performance (and now confidence) coincides directly with his positional change.

For most of the latter half of last year and his starts this year Sarri, like Max eventually began to use Fede as a winger, rather than the position he flourished in at Fiorentina and his performances in Juve.

Proof is his huge performance in the 2nd leg vs Atleti last year he was given his freedom rather than being stuck out wide.

I fail to realize outside of the tactical perspective a man so uncomfortable that out wide, on what he can provide for the team.

If he is played like that today in what he prefers I still do not know given his confidence has clearly dropped as well. His chemistry with Cristiano is important though to which has always existed.

I tend to believe the drop of confidence theory, but he must overcome that quick enough.

I've seen him play well on both flanks and he can also create scoring opportunities from the middle (SS role) but i'd play him as RM if was the coach. Also he has determination and good reading of play in defense, i don't think it's a tactical issue. Since the end of last season i notice Bernardeschi has very few influence, he is not implicated enough imo, if you compare to central midfielders who don't have half of his talent.

Oh and, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CUADRADROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

His talent is unquestionable but problem is if you play a central player who has wide 'tendencies' and isolate him out wide you will have a very frustrated player.

Fede is very compliant to managers and is not a Dybala so Max and Sarri clearly take advantage of that.

Baffling move and it wastes the chemistry he has with CR too.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:10 pm

That crap clearance in the center... De Ligt needs to wake up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:11 pm

God if Cuadrado missed that Higuain surely would have gone on the Juventino the way he did when he was carded, when with us in Milan.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Arquitecto wrote:God if Cuadrado missed that Higuain surely would have gone on the Juventino the way he did when he was carded, when with us in Milan.

XD he is likely going to break his leg
Cuadrardo atm looking the most dangerous player

Danilo oh ..... now ronaldo wrath lol ... before bonucci

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:14 pm

actually atm atletico hasn;t been able to break juventus.... they hold posssession bring the ball all the way and then just on final third.. they aren't getting that final build up working

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:16 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Warrior wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

His talent is unquestionable but problem is if you play a central player who has wide 'tendencies' and isolate him out wide you will have a very frustrated player.

Fede is very compliant to managers and is not a Dybala so Max and Sarri clearly take advantage of that.

Baffling move and it wastes the chemistry he has with CR too.

Very frustrated... or very lost in this case

He plays many games but he is asked to the tasks of Dybala (who is fit) because Max didn't like him. I prefer the other way around, using Bernardeschi as a wide player with cut inside tendencies. He is more useful there and it will make his links with CR more efficient because he could cross the ball to him every time he has no option.

In fact as i write this i realize you might be right that a new role had bad results on him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Fede does have the license to cut inside but that severely limits all his other skill-sets given Sarri has clearly prohibited him from drifting central and making runs down there to which he wreaked havoc in Fiorentina and his first half of his Juventus career, and of course last year versus Atletico.

His creative side is highly underused and even Matuidi has more attacking license than him under Sarri Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:19 pm

Cuadrado golazo aside has to be the most frustrating player to watch for Juventini.

Always has that glint in the eye of how he can dribble past multiple players or take a shot for himself and his poor decisions are increasingly frustrating Higgy and Cristiano.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:21 pm

Correa to come in...
show us that you are 55 million plus bonuses that atletico evalulates you to be...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:22 pm

I sincerely hope he flops so all of our scorching of that possible deal is justified.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I sincerely hope he flops so all of our scorching of that possible deal is justified.

did correa just hit the ball at referee face lol he is injured... referee XD
well nothing to laugh about tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:24 pm

MATUIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

2-0

Atletico hype is always hilarious
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Great counter

2-0
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:24 pm

2-0

Sandro bombs down the left and makes such a delicious cross to Matuidi who heads it past Oblak.

Insane how two of the worst performing players today for Juve are the ones who scored for them.

That cross from Sandro was 10/10.

Highly unexpected result given Atleti were far more dominant initially but Juventus just ruthless today.

And Jesp Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:27 pm

sigh... atletico ....
anyway Matuidi of all players scores that atletico really lost it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next