La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Well that's the end of that then

Onto Lazio - Juve

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 21515
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by RealGunner on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:53 pm




wow
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86325
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Myesyats on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:11 pm

Firpo trips over the ball even without being pressed lol who tf pulled the trigger on his transfer? so poor

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12521
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Myesyats on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Smh griezmann ruined Frenkie's amazing run

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12521
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by RealGunner on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:56 pm

20 mins hattrick for Joaquin. La liga legend ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 86325
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by titosantill on Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:51 pm

Always liked Joaquin, one of the guys in my long list of players I felt madrid should have signed at one point
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4331
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by halamadrid2 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Getafe are ahead of Atleti in the table Laughing

_________________
La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 15789232456891
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21515
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by M99 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Joaquin used to go 99 in a few years on FIFA 07 manager mode.

_________________
#JUSTICE4La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Lulcas11La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBLa Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 ZidaneLa Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 SmurffLa Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 GhelyonLa Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Hungry_boyLa Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 28794
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 97

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Kick on Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 pm

@M99 wrote:Joaquin used to go 99 in a few years on FIFA 07 manager mode.


So did Kalou, tbf.

_________________


#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34661
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Doc on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:07 pm

@titosantill wrote:Always liked Joaquin, one of the guys in my long list of players I felt madrid should have signed at one point

Same. We should have gone for him in his absolute prime. Then again, I think he kinda stayed too long at Betis tbh, he also went Valencia at a time when they were really in tatters (but would still find a way to play like world beaters vs Madrid).

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14819
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Doc on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:08 pm

@halamadrid2 wrote:Getafe are ahead of Atleti in the table Laughing

2nd best team in Madrid imo.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14819
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by titosantill on Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:06 am

@Doc wrote:
@titosantill wrote:Always liked Joaquin, one of the guys in my long list of players I felt madrid should have signed at one point

Same. We should have gone for him in his absolute prime. Then again, I think he kinda stayed too long at Betis tbh, he also went Valencia at a time when they were really in tatters (but would still find a way to play like world beaters vs Madrid).


we did. florentino and raul had a meeting with him in a washroom. for whatever reason though he didn't want to move (chelsea also showed interest), which is weird considering he was a huge fan of luis figo. smart choice i guess; there were already too many cooks in that kitchen
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4331
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by halamadrid2 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:47 am

I was starting to get worried with Sevilla hot on our heels. Glad Osasuna managed to hold on after their red card

_________________
La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 15789232456891
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21515
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by halamadrid2 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:26 pm

If you aren't planning to tune in to the Clasico, you better do so. It will be a comedy officiating no doubt

Alejandro Jose Hernandez Hernandez has been chosen to officiate the upcoming Clasico between Real Madrid and Barcelona on December 18.

It's not the Canary Islander's first Clasico, and he's been involved in controversy in the game before.

Hernandez Hernandez has overseen three Clasicos already, each with a different result - one Real Madrid win, one Barcelona win and one draw.

His first saw Real Madrid win 2-1 at the Camp Nou in 2015/16, but Los Blancos were unhappy that Sergio Ramos was dismissed and Gareth Bale had a goal annulled.

In 2016/17 he was in charge at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, but Barcelona won 3-2 late on thanks to Lionel Messi, with Ramos sent off again.

His most recent came at the Camp Nou in a controversial 2-2 draw in which Marcelo wanted a penalty awarded at 2-2, and Madrid felt there was a foul in the buildup to Barcelona's second goal.


Referee Hernandez Hernandez ignored the fourth official who told him that Luis Suarez had committed a foul in the build up to Barcelona's second goal, television cameras have revealed.

Afterwards Suarez himself admitted that there may have been a 'little' foul in the move that was finished off by Lionel Messi.

However, television replays have now shown how the fourth official twice said that there was a foul by Suarez but he was ignored.

In the VAR room sits Burgos Bengoextea aka small man syndrome who sent off Ronaldo in the supercup

Dis gon be fun. Cant wait for the next inevitable controversy

Where is Mateo Lahoz, the only guy who has the personality to take on this game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21515
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Myesyats on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Easy win for Barca, Semedo & Alba are back, Bernaleo, Hazard out, Messi on fire, Conetois.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12521
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by danyjr on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:14 pm

Valturde vs Valverde doe hmm

_________________
La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Ezgif-10
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 6816
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by halamadrid2 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:19 pm

Zizou is undefeated at Camp Nou. Not even Conetois can feck this up

Alba back, rip Bale. Hope he goes golfing. We are going to waste 60 mins playing a man less with Alba reading him like a book

_________________
La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 15789232456891
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21515
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Myesyats on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:26 pm

Oh I thought it was at the Bernabeu. No idea who wins this actually, both teams are pretty shit.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 12521
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 78

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by halamadrid2 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:37 pm

Speak for your own team

We have improved leaps and bounds. Conetois the noob is a big obstacle though. Biggest test this season these coming 3 weeks. Valencia and Barca away then Bilbao at home. We go through those 3 games with 9 points and you should all be scared in the CL. I doubt it though. We are losing either Barca or Valencia game, hope the boys surprise me

_________________
La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 15789232456891
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21515
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Doc on Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:37 am

Before all that, Valencia v Madrid, Sevilla v Villareal and La Real v Barcelona are gonna be really good fixtures that would probably better footballing viewing than the Clasico.


_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14819
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:42 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:If you aren't planning to tune in to the Clasico, you better do so. It will be a comedy officiating no doubt

Alejandro Jose Hernandez Hernandez has been chosen to officiate the upcoming Clasico between Real Madrid and Barcelona on December 18.

It's not the Canary Islander's first Clasico, and he's been involved in controversy in the game before.

Hernandez Hernandez has overseen three Clasicos already, each with a different result - one Real Madrid win, one Barcelona win and one draw.

His first saw Real Madrid win 2-1 at the Camp Nou in 2015/16, but Los Blancos were unhappy that Sergio Ramos was dismissed and Gareth Bale had a goal annulled.

In 2016/17 he was in charge at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, but Barcelona won 3-2 late on thanks to Lionel Messi, with Ramos sent off again.

His most recent came at the Camp Nou in a controversial 2-2 draw in which Marcelo wanted a penalty awarded at 2-2, and Madrid felt there was a foul in the buildup to Barcelona's second goal.


Referee Hernandez Hernandez ignored the fourth official who told him that Luis Suarez had committed a foul in the build up to Barcelona's second goal, television cameras have revealed.

Afterwards Suarez himself admitted that there may have been a 'little' foul in the move that was finished off by Lionel Messi.

However, television replays have now shown how the fourth official twice said that there was a foul by Suarez but he was ignored.

In the VAR room sits Burgos Bengoextea aka small man syndrome who sent off Ronaldo in the supercup

Dis gon be fun. Cant wait for the next inevitable controversy

Where is Mateo Lahoz, the only guy who has the personality to take on this game


Why is this in the middle of the week Mad

_________________
La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 TRAPOBIELSA
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 25542
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Clutch on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:30 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@halamadrid2 wrote:If you aren't planning to tune in to the Clasico, you better do so. It will be a comedy officiating no doubt

Alejandro Jose Hernandez Hernandez has been chosen to officiate the upcoming Clasico between Real Madrid and Barcelona on December 18.

It's not the Canary Islander's first Clasico, and he's been involved in controversy in the game before.

Hernandez Hernandez has overseen three Clasicos already, each with a different result - one Real Madrid win, one Barcelona win and one draw.

His first saw Real Madrid win 2-1 at the Camp Nou in 2015/16, but Los Blancos were unhappy that Sergio Ramos was dismissed and Gareth Bale had a goal annulled.

In 2016/17 he was in charge at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, but Barcelona won 3-2 late on thanks to Lionel Messi, with Ramos sent off again.

His most recent came at the Camp Nou in a controversial 2-2 draw in which Marcelo wanted a penalty awarded at 2-2, and Madrid felt there was a foul in the buildup to Barcelona's second goal.


Referee Hernandez Hernandez ignored the fourth official who told him that Luis Suarez had committed a foul in the build up to Barcelona's second goal, television cameras have revealed.

Afterwards Suarez himself admitted that there may have been a 'little' foul in the move that was finished off by Lionel Messi.

However, television replays have now shown how the fourth official twice said that there was a foul by Suarez but he was ignored.

In the VAR room sits Burgos Bengoextea aka small man syndrome who sent off Ronaldo in the supercup

Dis gon be fun. Cant wait for the next inevitable controversy

Where is Mateo Lahoz, the only guy who has the personality to take on this game


Why is this in the middle of the week Mad
had to reschedule because of the politics in Barcelona.

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 474
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by halamadrid2 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:48 pm

So apparently the game might be postponed again after the Catalan police said that they can't guarantee the safety of the players Laughing

Better for us I suppose

_________________
La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 15789232456891
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21515
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Doc on Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:45 am

Might as well play both Clasico's in neutral grounds at this point.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14819
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by iftikhar on Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:22 am

@Doc wrote:Might as well play both Clasico's in neutral grounds at this point.
Yeah, Saudi Arabia Cool
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9101
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Harmonica on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:07 pm

I've always thought the games with the same time as Premier League have been Ligas way of hiding referee bias, or have them to be more biased towards Barca in these games. So I went to check red card odds, and Barca actually has lower red card return compared to Sociedad, the team that is 3 to 1 favorite to win is more likely to get a red card. I mean even they acknowledge this.
Laughing

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 12466
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 30 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum