GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Freeza on Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:56 pm

@CBarca wrote:Another reason players don't get traded often: the sentimental value we attach.

I'd be curious to see how many people drafted players they drafted last year. For example, I loved having BroLo last year and just had to draft him again. The rest of my team is actually new though.

I would consider trading him back but like you said, I've already substantially changed my team. I can't really revert back now


The reason I wanted a keeper league.

I’d have taken Doncic with first in that case. If anything I’m mad at myself I didn’t pick more with my heart. Could’ve had Ingram and Doncic...

Think we should do keeper league next year if all the same people come back tbh. It would make more sense in that case. Haven’t really made sense the other years because most people fell out of it, but we’ve been more active than normal this year.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 22607
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by urbaNRoots on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:08 pm

How does a keeper league work? Do you keep all your players or just the ones you want?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17035
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Vibe on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:08 pm

Freeza RG says I need your permission to keep using this pic
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:09 pm

Hope you guys realise that if we did a keeper league next year Doncic is going nowhere lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68203
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Freeza on Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:09 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:How does a keeper league work? Do you keep all your players or just the ones you want?


You decide a specific number of players you can keep. Maybe 3-5 from each year. Then the dude with the worst record starts the draft with a pool formed of players no one kept and the rookies.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 22607
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:14 am

@Vibe wrote:Leading the beef without 3 best players and complaining from first place.

First world problems


I was curious so i looked at missed games due to injury.

I've missed 8 games and Warrior has missed 5 (not including Ayton suspension but if you add that i suspect it's 8-8 )

So yeah i don't really want to hear excuses if he loses tbh, but it's going to be close regardless.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68203
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:58 am

Missing Lillard/Irving is not the same as missing Aaron Baynes and Josh Hart, come on

I count 8 without Ayton, besides the amount is not as important as the quality of games missed. Not saying i'd win 9-0 but all categories would be close by all logic.

Anyways i just lost my game advantage and my bottom rounds players did not deliver, while Doncic was dominating everyone AND your Philly guys made a great assault yesterday. I realistically expect that you win 6-3... the beef depends only on FT% and steals
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6250
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:16 am

Irving barely would have played anyway because Brooklyn haven't, he only missed one game this week due to injury.

Also it's not just Hart and Baynes, I've had missed games from Griffin, Gordon and others.

Like i said i don't particularly want to hear excuses about injuries.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68203
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:24 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Irving barely would have played anyway because Brooklyn haven't, he only missed one game this week due to injury.


Fake news
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6250
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:32 am

Okay 2 games(i made mistake remembering the specific individual games ), but even so you still have less injuries than i have.

Like i said i don't really want to hear it tbh, I've had more injuries than everyone except Freeza so far this season and i haven't complained.

Plus it's not like you've been at a disadvantage anyway lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68203
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:11 am

4 games not 2

No idea how you can play so few games, probably because Baynes was listed as O rather than INJ. Tbh everyone will suffer an injury plague at some point. In the original post i was just accepting that it's my turn and it sucks. If you don't want me to insist on it why you say wrong facts, of course i will reply

Just to make it clear, i have a small game advantage, so my complaints DO NOT dismiss the fact that your team has done very well this week (as i've said). Your record of 14-20-2 is misleading.

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6250
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:23 am

Ben Simmons low-key had a useful game tonight with 4 steals without hurting you in FT%

Lillard shooting in the .300s :facepalm: it's confirmed i lose both FG% and points
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6250
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Freeza on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:35 am

I’ll trade Kuzma for anything
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 22607
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:39 am

Looking at his numbers i even hesitate to offer Danny Green Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6250
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by El Gunner on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:23 pm

@CBarca wrote:Another reason players don't get traded often: the sentimental value we attach.

I'd be curious to see how many people drafted players they drafted last year. For example, I loved having BroLo last year and just had to draft him again. The rest of my team is actually new though.

I would consider trading him back but like you said, I've already substantially changed my team. I can't really revert back now


i don't understand this mindset? i wouldn't even call it sentimental attachment. Isn't the draft supposed to be the biggest deal if anything is --- you choose your players and your strategy and you try to stick to it as best as possible. of course it makes sense if you trade to improve on your strategy, but it's always so tricky trying to find the right balance for yourself and your fellow trader's team - and that's the main reason i believe trades don't happen a lot.

What's the point of throwing players around for fun, to the point where you switch and change, taking away from your teams identity.

That's the point of having different seasons. If your team flops one season, you can go draft with another strategy the following season.

only player i drafted last year and drafted again this year is K.Love and then I also drafted Terrence Ross whom i had for a large majority of last season but he's been poor this season so i dropped him from my team


Last edited by El Gunner on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16852
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by El Gunner on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:23 pm

and no, i honestly think a keeper league wouldn't be more fun
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16852
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:29 pm

@Warrior wrote:Ben Simmons low-key had a useful game tonight with 4 steals without hurting you in FT%

Lillard shooting in the .300s :facepalm: it's confirmed i lose both FG% and points


Helpful in this scenario but i still feel like trading him Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68203
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:37 pm

Mitchell not a damn steal last night, still congrats for scoring an amazing 37 pts in a lost cause

If Bogdanovic is out tonight (seems like it) i fear to not be able to overcome the 3 steals deficit on top of losing the FT% because Capela, Harrell and Hayes are not very good FT takers. We'll see.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6250
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by El Gunner on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:40 pm

you could trade me Capela or Harrell if you wanna improve your FT%, you might as well tank blocks now since you gave away Isaac
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16852
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:50 pm

I think he means specifically today a trade isn't fixing that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68203
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:58 pm

I'm not tanking any category this season

Capela is untradable. Once Ayton returns i might move Harrell for a shooter. Not particularly worried about the blocks, it was just abuse before, now i'll still be competitive against everyone but CBucks.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6250
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:03 pm

So today is Lou Will, Ingram and Doncic vs Hayes, Capela and Harrell

With Bogdanovic, Hart and Baynes looking like they're out.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68203
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Warrior on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:08 pm

All your guys shoot FT in the .800s and it's realistic to expect 5 steals in total

First L of the season incoming, 3-6 is my prediction
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6250
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Vibe on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:45 pm

I need to overcome 1% FT and 10 rebounds to rek Mambas.

Added Kenrich Williams to help me, 7 players for me vs 4 for Mambacitas.

Need to rek someone, lost all beefs except v Freeza but he is hopeless
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Art Morte on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:27 pm

^ Surely I cannot lose both those cats on the last day...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 17577
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Vibe on Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:23 pm

LaVine"s 13 treys really killed me.

Can happen though.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 7556
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 24 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum