The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner on Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:10 pm

Have you stopped using twitter jay?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner on Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:11 pm

@Jay29 wrote:Mkhitaryan joining Roma permanently.

No fee by the looks of things. Seems he managed to get the last year of his contract terminated.

Tbh he is still better than Ozil and probably one of the better players in the squad capable of playing at LW but this is a good move.

Need to ship few more of these out
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 on Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:37 am

Ornstein: New Saka deal close, Arsenal pursuing Partey

@RealGunner wrote:Have you stopped using twitter jay?

Yeah. Things were getting miserable on there last season and honestly I haven't missed it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina on Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:39 am

Wonder if we can make saliba esque signing this summer ie young player in 20-30m price range who cant come straight to the team an dneeds a loan but not a youth player

Patson Daka from RB Salzburg is one to consider
Explosive forward,over 6 ft tall and and pressing machine too
Wish we could sign him and loan to a German club
Would have smooth transition from one bundesliga to another
In fact he should feast against those stupid high lines there

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
Spoiler:
The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Lucas10The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Vagi12The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 16847710The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Calma10The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 I44.servimg.:I'munoriginal:The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 ZRXInyBThe Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 37329810The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Xowen10The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 TrolldolskiThe Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Market_15514_1390429635The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Mike110The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 20 Michael-jackson-dance-smiley-emoticon
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin on Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:36 am

Johnathon David would be a nice option.

An ideal summer

Out.
Mustafi
Xhaka
Kolasinac
Bellerin
Ozil ( Dream, but never happening)
Lacazette in part exchange for Depay or Partey
If Laca stays Auba out to the highest bidder.
Guendouzi

In.
Max Aarons (send norwich, a player to help them in the Championship on loan)
Thomas Partey or Wilfried Ndidi.
Upamecano (hopefully, somehow we can get Laca into this deal)
Johnathon David

Then i’d look for a cheap LB, and push for some Loans, if we can get Guendouzi to either Barca or Madrid, look for Coutinho, Dembele or Jovic back on loan.

Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:52 am

y'all wanna clean house for real Laughing i just think with our board we need to be more realistic

An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 on Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:06 pm

The club would probably like to sell the following this summer:

Mustafi - Out of contract in 2021
Ozil - Out of contract in 2021
Elneny - Surplus to requirements

That's it. Anyone else is contingent on the transfer fee and the availability of the replacement.

Someone like Kolasinac can be upgraded on, but it's not a priority position, he's a useful enough player and Arsenal have limited funds. So I'd be very surprised if anything happened there.

Xhaka is the one player guaranteed to start every game when available besides Leno. He's not going anywhere.

There are a lot of players at the club who could leave if the fee is right, but not all in one summer. Realistically, clear outs rarely happen because such massive squad turnover is disruptive and you end up signing a few duds just to fill in the gaps. For example, you could sell Bellerin for £20m but then you need to find an improvement for that amount. Good luck with that.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:10 pm

plus with the Rona virus impact on the market, i just think we need to be way more realistic, we can but dream and hope i guess in this thread because it's actually fun to talk about what we want to see happen, but yea most probably we won't see a lot of activity happening this coming window

An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin on Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:56 pm

More hopefull of using some of the players we have to lower the fee’s of other targets, may lose out on fee’s but if we get players that take us to the next level then so be it.

Norwich getting relegated means Aarons will be Available, can play both sides, and means we can finally move on from hector.

The rest are players we have been linked with that are obtainable with the right approach, and getting rid of the weak minded players is our first step to a full rebuild, hence why i said Xhaka out.

Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:37 pm

An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:14 pm

Fantastic fantastic news. He is someone City would gladly spend 50m on if he was playing for a non PL club.

Had to google Jonathan David as i thought he wasn't a real player lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:34 am

I don’t really get the sense of loaning Mkhitaryan until his contract expires unless Roma pays 100% of his wages and pays a sizable loan fee. He’s not a bad player...we could surely use him or sell for better than receiving nothing. Hopefully the club has something planned to be fairly compensated. I was really hoping that we could swap him for Kluivert just so we could get something out of the deal (not that we necessarily need a left winger per se).

Great news securing Saka though! Hopefully we can keep Balogun now and loan him out for playtime.

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum