Phil Foden

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by nasir6371 Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:25 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@chemicalboy99 wrote:

Cowabunga dude!!!

That be like Renato Sanches scoring more goals in 12 months than Kingsley Coman in 18.

That would be crazy!!!!


Funny enough, Renato Sanches scored as many goals in league and Champions League last season as Phil Foden did
and that just ended that debate Laughing Laughing


Wait a minute!

Renato Sanches Career: 7 in 134 app in 5 Season (Which includes scrub leagues like LigaPro the Portuguese 2nd division)

Phil Goatden: 7 in 26 app last season.

Phil matching Renato's career production in 1 season Proud

nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2167
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by Unique Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:52 pm

@nasir6371 wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:

Funny enough, Renato Sanches scored as many goals in league and Champions League last season as Phil Foden did
and that just ended that debate Laughing Laughing


Wait a minute!

Renato Sanches Career: 7 in 134 app in 5 Season (Which includes scrub leagues like LigaPro the Portuguese 2nd division)

Phil Goatden: 7 in 26 app last season.

Phil matching Renato's career production in 1 season Proud
with players like phil coming through the youth team i have to wonder why you have a net spend of £1.5billion. hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:56 pm

@sports what’s your stance on Lyon’s 00 born Caqueret ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11179
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:57 am

@Unique wrote:with players like phil coming through the youth team i have to wonder why you have a net spend of £1.5billion. hmm


Because our assets are fluid.

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:17 am

@nasir6371 wrote:
Wait a minute!

Renato Sanches Career: 7 in 134 app in 5 Season (Which includes scrub leagues like LigaPro the Portuguese 2nd division)

Phil Goatden: 7 in 26 app last season.

Phil matching Renato's career production in 1 season Proud


The idea the Bundesliga somehow counts....

Bayern players were doing a lap of honour winning a corner against Liverpool last season.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 1005
Join date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by Unique Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:20 am

@chemicalboy99 wrote:
@Unique wrote:with players like phil coming through the youth team i have to wonder why you have a net spend of £1.5billion. hmm


Because our assets are fluid.

that makes no sense.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-20
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by nasir6371 Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:00 am



Goaten Molenation Proud

Won't start again in the PL for a while as per usual with Pep.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 2167
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:06 am

nice player
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18263
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by Casciavit Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:55 am

Might go down as the GOAT English player when it's all said and done. Will not explain.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7918
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Phil Foden - Page 2 Empty Re: Phil Foden

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum