Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 35 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by zenmaster Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:39 am

Thankfully the saga has ended.

Lets see how the new folks specially Fati does as a team player.

zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 35 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:20 am

zenmaster wrote:Thankfully the saga has ended.

Not quite. I expect you to give it another go next year.

His contract expires in 2022, so PSG will still have some leverage, even next year.

His price may decrease though, depending on how great/bad this season is going to be for him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:24 am

NeganIsco wrote:
futbol wrote:No big deal. PSG's "project" ends in 2022 after Qatar WC and Neymar contract expiry and Mbappe contract expiry. No serious player wants to go there already other than for a paycheck. We offered Rakitic, Dembélé, Todibo. None of them wanted to go. Not even Rakitic at the end of his career for a last big paycheck. lmao

and you think anyone wants to go to your shitty team if it weren't for fat paychecks?

Players like Coutinho, Dembele, & many more have milked you dry.

Please try to cut just 100K from Messi's salary, and he will kick your sorry ass of a club and leave Laughing

Lol Neymar wouldn't want to join you even if you gave him a billion euros a year, he specifically said not to listen to offers from Real Mandril and I believe it. rofl

If I didn't want Neymar back and I could asses the situation with a clear head I would've said from day 1 he's not coming. They didnt even want to sell us Veratti ffs. False hope is like a drug man. I guess I was just counting on Neymar making more of a fuss to make it happen but I guess he didnt want to burn any bridges.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:26 am

None of this matters though since we have a clueless coach that doesnt know how to manage top players anyway. He just drags them along to midtable level where he belongs.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:43 am

I get that. But as long as he keeps winning major trophies every year, don't expect your board to sack him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:03 pm

Just to say, a bit disappointed in the end we didnt get him, but the asking price from PSG was just too high as I mentioned b4. Not sure it was true they wanted Coutinho, who obviously went to Bayern which lessen the chance to lower the price even more so. I never thought we should have included any of the names rumoured bar him which we all wanted to get rid of, so in the end no big deal and I just hope no one is affected and we can carry on focused on the season now which is not in good shape already.

For Neymar, pfft, he shoulda stayed with us, who knows how much better both would have been, but pretty sure he'll get back to it and win back the fans once he hits form again, such is the natural reaction of the stars and fans alike Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:28 pm

I never understood how Neymar, Suarez, Griezmann and Messi was going to work anyhow. A lot of goals... but defensively lol. Not to mention you have Alba who is no defensive gem to compensate for as well.

Midfield is the biggest area of need for Barca just as a FYI.

Blessing in disguise for Barca imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:06 pm

I dont think they'd playe together much, one would have to make space for the other depending on the opponent and circumstances I guess (including injuries and match fitness)

Suarez is old and needs a substitute anyway because he can't play every game from 1 to 90

Neymar would 100% be a starter with Suarez and Griezmann rotating.

I hope Valverde benches Dembele in favor of Ansu Fati & Carles Perez just out of spite. I'm all for making his career miserable tbh.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:33 pm

You really think that either Griezmann or Suarez would accept to rotate? You're dreaming.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:07 pm

Griezmann will be rotating even without Neymar lol

Unless they make him play AM which seems unwise.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:29 pm

He won't rotate. He's going to be the everyday player on the left with Suarez as CF and Messi on the right.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:30 pm

@My eyes stats, you must be smoking indian peyote if you think Griezmann will ever go to the bench rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:52 am

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2019/09/04/5d6ea22c46163f4a498b4595.html

barce-L-ona

Last edited by Perucho21 on Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:06 am

Perucho21 wrote:https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2019/09/04/5d6ea22c46163f4a498b4595.html

barceLona

this is interesting....i don't think such a situation has happened like this in football. you want to sign for a club, but you and them are still engaging in legal battles. if they really want a deal for next summer, they'll have to reach a compromise of some sort. one of them would have to back down
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:16 am

sportsczy wrote:He won't rotate. He's going to be the everyday player on the left with Suarez as CF and Messi on the right.

Suarez is old enough to rotate him as if he's not happy they can just sell him. Can't wait to get him back actually Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:02 pm

Suárez Griezmann and Messi will play every game if not for injury or rest here and there. Same for De Jong and Busquets meaning the last position is going to be contested between Rakitic, Arthur and Dembele. In big CL games that's what it will comes down to imo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:17 pm

titosantill wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2019/09/04/5d6ea22c46163f4a498b4595.html

barceLona

this is interesting....i don't think such a situation has happened like this in football. you want to sign for a club, but you and them are still engaging in legal battles. if they really want a deal for next summer, they'll have to reach a compromise of some sort. one of them would have to back down

Along with that, this line is just as interesting:

"As well as this, Barcelona are also asking for Neymar to pay 75m euros for the unfulfillment of his contract as part of the court case."

And these two entities wanted to reunite?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:21 pm

In principle both parties would drop all charges.... It'd be hypocritical of Barca to denounce Neymar for his actions towards the club while they're doing exactly the same. The bonus was in his contract and I'm pretty sure if anyone is breaking the rules it's FCB.

26 mil is not 10k even for a billionare. It's worth going to court over. Everyone would do the same.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:33 pm

better than Messi imo, effortlessly phenomenal

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:37 pm

300 mil and he's yours. If you don't have it, 3 years from now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:43 pm

http://lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Le-maillot-de-neymar-ne-fait-plus-recette-aupres-des-supporters-du-psg/1055979

Neymar's jersey is the lowest selling one out of all the regulars at PSG lol... none of the fans want it.

I know PSG fans. He is going to absolutely get raped when he comes on the field. He better possess a rock strong mentality. It's not going to be fun for him for a long time.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:46 pm

maybe midseason they'll struck a deal

but he won't be allowed to play in the CL so pointless anyway

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:38 pm

If a deal is struck midseason, it will be for next summer, you dont sign a player like that in January. Especially taking into account getting cup tied. Like juve and cristiano, I dont think barca fans want neymar cos of the league. Theyve won 2 with huge margins without him. I'm following this cos I would like madrid to be interested in this situation......as well as with mbappe.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:22 pm

Myesyats wrote:maybe midseason they'll struck a deal

but he won't be allowed to play in the CL so pointless anyway

you are keeping this thread going for your wasteful fantasy fetishes?

Get it in your thick head, You can't afford him... just like You can't afford a Ferrari... even if you post Ferrari pics all over your room which is in you mom's basement Laughing Laughing Laughing
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:00 am

Listen I dont know where you live but I'm sure there are resources and facilities around where you can seek help and finally make a change. Remember you are not alone, you are a survivor. Take that with you and go out into the world. If you are being molested by your uncle, dial 1-800-273-8255. Talk to somebody. Don't suppress your anger by making insulting posts on the Internet.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:20 am

Myesyats wrote:Listen I dont know where you live but I'm sure there are resources and facilities around where you can seek help and finally make a change. Remember you are not alone, you are a survivor. Take that with you and go out into the world. If you are being molested by your uncle, dial 1-800-273-8255. Talk to somebody. Don't suppress your anger by making insulting posts on the Internet.

Pretty sure you know all about that... does he have similar facial features as Neymar?

Laughing
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next