Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 13 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:07 pm

I assume you do understand French, sports

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 13 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:42 am

Whose house did Dembele trash before leaving for Barca? Was it Klopp or Tuchel? Whichever one it was, that's who he is on poor terms with. My bad if i picked the wrong dude.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:53 am

sportsczy wrote:Whose house did Dembele trash before leaving for Barca?  Was it Klopp or Tuchel?  Whichever one it was, that's who he is on poor terms with.  My bad if i picked the wrong dude.

I can't confirm, but I vaguely recall that being Klopp's house.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:01 am

that was Klopps house lmao

Tuchel and Dembélé love each other
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:08 pm

PSG sign highly rated Barcelona teenager Xavi Simons.

Neymar called up for the China tour.

PSG showing Barça once again who's got the biggest knob Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:34 pm

Lol who cares if they snatch La Masia players considering Valverde gives them 0 minutes anyway??? They are wasted at Barca anyway.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:39 pm

PSG condition Barça to raise their economic offer for Neymar, including Coutinho but not Rakitić. [l'equipe via cope]

if we can get rid of coutinho and bring back neymar at the same time, ffs that'd be unreal

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:18 am

danyjr wrote:PSG sign highly rated Barcelona teenager Xavi Simons.

Neymar called up for the China tour.

PSG showing Barça once again who's got the biggest knob Proud

Oooh the great Xavi Simons. What a loss Laughing
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:09 am

Sarcasmo?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:25 am

I'm sure there are 5 kids better than Siemens at Ajax. And again, La Masia players dont make it in the first team anymore because they're not given a chance.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:36 am

danyjr wrote:Sarcasmo?
->
Myesyats wrote:I'm sure there are 5 kids better than Siemens at Ajax. And again, La Masia players dont make it in the first team anymore because they're not given a chance.

Great name and haircut though.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:13 pm

I have some wild theories tbh.

Theories that have no basis with reality lol and that might never even see the light of day. But just hear me out a little and remember this is just my opinion and what I think, doesn't mean it'll happen. This some tinfoil worthy shit too Very Happy

Yes, Neymar is leaving psg but why do People think he's actually leaving for Barca? Infact, I actually think Neymar would move somewhere else imvho.

My Theory

1. To my mind there's no way Madrid (Perez) pass up a chance to sign a proper media magnet like Neymar in this life. Of course, signing a brand like Neymar would take a lot of time and intricacies which would take weeks, sometimes even months and because of the frenzy it'll attract, they've decided to do it low-key.

2. But they signed hazard: well, I believe that this one was signed explicitly at the request of zidane and it even seems like the general fan base and especially Perez dont even look like they consider hazard to be a galactico tbh.

3. I think there's a genuine reason hazard wasn't giving the number 10 shirt imo.

4. Van beek was signed because they knew they wouldn't buy Pogba (this summer at least) plus Perez doesn't seem to be a fan of Pogba that much.

5. Madrid can't seriously enter the summer with hazard, benzema and bale/James/jovic and expect to score goals, not least with the state of their defense.

6. This is about Perez's ego. This is personal for himand it would afford Madrid a perfect opportunity to land one in the face of Barca and as a result would be more than prepared to make a massive push.

7. PSG was actually a stop-gap. Neymar actually thought he would have been able to bring PSG to CL glory within 2 or 3 years and then leave, before injuries happened.

8. Madrid have a lot of players they need to offload that could actually make it possible (with cash of course).

9. Lol at people that say PSG is a golden prison, lmao, you think Neymar is some Phil Jones? Looool, if he wants to leave he will leave and nothing whatsoever will happen. LMAO

10. And finally, there's no denying Neymar's greatness (from all ramifications) both sporting and marketing. Neymar is the deal, The ultimate galactico, The dream, the man who would undoubtedly divide opinion but at the same time one of the only men that'll actually make the bernebeau rise to their feet.

I know it's hip to hate on him these days (antics, dad, Entourage, media magnet and all) but don't get it twisted, Neymar is the chosen one.

BACK TO EARTH

*Panting* what a horrible dream. Checks the internet and he's still in PSG *Whew*
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:41 pm

Interesting conspiracy theory and as plausible as it sounds, it is still improbable Laughing But honestly, I feel both Barcelona and Madrid fans are too stuck in 2016. On one hand Barça fans think by bringing Neymar all their problems, be it in defence or attack will be resolved forgetting that Messi and Suárez aren't the same players who formed the powerful MSN trio. If last season is anything to go by, I would say Suárez is finished and Messi is on decline. And frankly, Neymar hasn't been the same either, his life marred by terrible personal choices and chasing paper and fame as opposed to football. On the other hand I feel Madrid fans are too scared of Neymar because of how many times he tormented them. But again, this Neymar isn't the Neymar of 2016.

I feel there is too much importance given to him, and frankly I see him staying in Paris for at least another year, winning BPL and nothing else.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:06 pm

@banks, I dont think zidane wants neymar, his reputation in France has been dragged through the mud and its nobody's fault but his. Zidane being french is aware of this. Also zidane seems like he is a locker room first kind of coach, meaning, he wont take any risk on talent if he thinks it might hamper his locker room. He is risk averse

Basically what I'm saying is, this season at least, the call is zidane's call not florentinos. Also psg are a prison of gold; if not thiago Silva and veratti would have left when the opportunity presented itself

Not saying neymar cant leave, hell psg arent saying he cant leave. They're saying he can leave but the terms of the contract i.e the release clause must be met. Pay the money and he is yours. Problem is clubs dont have the money, and psg dont want to negotiate any thing less like other clubs would do when a player wants to leave. They reach a compromise for a tidy sum. But psg want the whole moneys and rightly so
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:26 am

I forgot Bankz existed. Disappeared with Neymar.

How is it going, lad?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:24 pm

The problem is the way Neymar has handled things... you can't put PSG in a situation to lose face. They won't allow it.

I have this bad feeling he'll be on the bench until the winter or next summer. They did it to Rabiot when they desperately needed a CM last season. I don't see why they wouldn't do the same to Neymar. Reason it worked with Rabiot is that public opinion was behind them in France... the same thing exists with Neymar. They will face literally no backlash.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm

Bankz wrote:I have some wild theories tbh.

3. I think there's a genuine reason hazard wasn't giving the number 10 shirt imo.

4. Van beek was signed because they knew they wouldn't buy Pogba (this summer at least) plus Perez doesn't seem to be a fan of Pogba that much.

BACK TO EARTH

*Panting* what a horrible dream. Checks the internet and he's still in PSG *Whew*

Back to earth, indeed. Van De Beek is still an Ajax player. Latest news suggest that Liverpool are showing interest in him. Hazard wasn't given the number 10, because Modric didn't want to give it to him. Hazard even half-jokingly mentioned this in an interview, himself. I don't know what gave you the impression that Perez doesn't like Pogba. Despite public opinion of him seemingly being split between "crazy talent + WC Winner" and "inconsistent, lazy, overrated, diva", I really don't doubt that Perez sees the appeal in his marketability. I'm not so sure he's marketable enough to justify doubling, or almost doubling what we once paid for CR7, though.

The Pogba situation should've been settled by now. I don't know the details surrounding our past pursuit of Mbappe, but this seems like a similar "putting all eggs in one basket"- type of mess that was reported in the media then. We could've fixed so many persistent issues with the money we're presumably putting aside for Pogba. Every year that's passed by since we signed Toni Kroos, has had me more and more convinced that Perez stopped properly planning ahead once he saw his past signings approach the peak of their powers. We're already overburdened with starters who are no longer quite up to the task of challenging for titles, and unless our most recent prospects are ready to take a step up in the very near future, things will get complicated. Having to urgently replace multiple players at the same time, is obviously never a good thing.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:46 am

Van de Beek to Madrid is done, he just has to play in the qualifiers against PAOK before we let him go.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:36 pm

Barcelona and Neymar's entourage are working on a loan deal with a mandatory purchase option included. PSG value the proposal. This week will be important. [rac1]

very reliable source

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:39 pm

Myesyats wrote:Barcelona and Neymar's entourage are working on a loan deal with a mandatory purchase option included. PSG value the proposal. This week will be important. [rac1]

very reliable source

Lol
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:41 pm

for Barca related stuff

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:38 am

Myesyats wrote:Barcelona and Neymar's entourage are working on a loan deal with a mandatory purchase option included. PSG value the proposal. This week will be important. [rac1]

very reliable source

LOL

you and your garbage sources. Laughing Laughing
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:05 am

RAC1 are pretty much always right when it comes to Barcelona news.

90% of this thread is butt hurt Madrid fans FFS Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:26 am

Just imagine if Barça actually pulls this off. They'll have landed Griezzy, De Jong and Neymar in one window. Not to mention that they really tried to sign De Ligt as well.

I really, really admire their ambitious transfer policy. Sure it has its bad moments, but they always try to land the best, which scores a lot of points in my book.

Who would've thought in 2013 that 6 years later Barça will become the undisputed king of Galacticos in Spain, while Madrid will be the greatest kindergarten in Europe.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:27 am

Bill is old so I can allow it in his case but NeganIsco is just a dum-dum. Worst Madrid poster by faaaar.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:55 am

@FCBarcelona
@3gerardpique on Neymar Jr's possible return: "He's a great player who knows the dressing room, the city, and the Club. It's a complicated transaction and it must be he who decides."

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next