The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by M99 Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkG4lqoAeWE

What a promo

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:32 am

Did you see any of night 1 M99? Ciampa and Walter was amazing.

I say this as somebody who hasn't really watched NXT since they switched to 2 hours.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:50 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Did you see any of night 1 M99? Ciampa and Walter was amazing.

I say this as somebody who hasn't really watched NXT since they switched to 2 hours.

Yeah, watched both nights. This was prime NXT level. Pretty much every match over two nights delivered.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:08 am

Edge has been cutting some impressive promos since his return. :bow:

Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:07 am

Like the build for most of this stuff is being typical WWE (i.e. very last second and very lazy)

But there's one thing I'm confident in saying, the main event won't suck.

All 3 of these guys are on top of their game.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:47 am

Wrestling has peaked. Bad Bunny did a Canadian Destroyer at Wrestlemania.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:33 am

Womens tag aside (which felt like it was a pre show match on the main show)

Everything delivered imo, some were better than they had any right to be.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:22 am

Finished watching WM.

Loved the main event on both nights. Everyone involved killed it. Sasha turned Bianca into a star, and Roman has solidified himself as the final boss in WWE lol.

They ruined Bray Wyatt. They build a stupid angle for 4 months and that's the payoff? Unbelievable. More faces should have won too. If Drew was going to do the job they should have let Edge face Lashley then. I really wanted to see Edge win lol.

All in all first night was fantastic, second night was alright but many questionable decisions. What do you guys think?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:19 am

I thought night 2 felt was very rushed (some matches were 5-10 minutes too short imo) but the main event was fantastic tho so i didn't care about the rest by the end.

Night 1 was very good except the Womens Tag.

I love Roman did exactly what he said he was going to do" imma gonna smash them and stack them"
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:34 am

Reigns should be a little more barbaric. hmm

Script:

Spoiler:
On Smackdown this week, Reigns has a meeting with masked Samoans in a jungle hut out in the wild. He and Heyman both shake hands with the men as the segment ends. Meanwhile, a local popular feminist group is in attendance as the special guests on SD, they're shown in the crowd.

He celebrates retaining the title with a special Samoan celebration in the ring, where his wife and daughter join him. Towards the end as he hugs his wife and daughter, suddenly from outta nowhere he clothelines both, then proceeds to demolish them. Heyman nods as a cue towards the entrance, the masked men come out and join the attack. His wife and daughter are busted open and blood is everywhere. They're begging for the attack to stop.

Reigns winks at the feminist group, who look on in shock and horror. They jump over the barricade in an attempt to provide a distraction. As they surround the ring, the masked men quickly exit the ring and attack the group in a similar way, they're all busted open. Reigns exits the ring and spits on all of them.

The feminist group bodies are placed in bags and dragged away by the masked men. Reigns this time winks towards the entrance as a cue, 2 Samoans drag out a woman to the ring against her will. Reigns hugs her as she shakes with fear. He says 'I want my bloodline to continue with a pure, strong and powerful woman. You're going to give me a baby'.  
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:46 pm

Wtf rofl rofl
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:36 pm

@Onyx wrote:Reigns should be a little more barbaric. hmm

Script:

Spoiler:
On Smackdown this week, Reigns has a meeting with masked Samoans in a jungle hut out in the wild. He and Heyman both shake hands with the men as the segment ends. Meanwhile, a local popular feminist group is in attendance as the special guests on SD, they're shown in the crowd.

He celebrates retaining the title with a special Samoan celebration in the ring, where his wife and daughter join him. Towards the end as he hugs his wife and daughter, suddenly from outta nowhere he clothelines both, then proceeds to demolish them. Heyman nods as a cue towards the entrance, the masked men come out and join the attack. His wife and daughter are busted open and blood is everywhere. They're begging for the attack to stop.

Reigns winks at the feminist group, who look on in shock and horror. They jump over the barricade in an attempt to provide a distraction. As they surround the ring, the masked men quickly exit the ring and attack the group in a similar way, they're all busted open. Reigns exits the ring and spits on all of them.

The feminist group bodies are placed in bags and dragged away by the masked men. Reigns this time winks towards the entrance as a cue, 2 Samoans drag out a woman to the ring against her will. Reigns hugs her as she shakes with fear. He says 'I want my bloodline to continue with a pure, strong and powerful woman. You're going to give me a baby'.  

Is this 2013?

missed your scripts
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:47 pm

@Onyx wrote:Reigns should be a little more barbaric. hmm

Script:

Spoiler:

The fuck did i just read
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Surprised this was a squash match.

Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum