ExtremistEnigma
terrance511
Firenze
Kaladin
54 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who will win it?

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 4 Vote_lcap75%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 4 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 9 ]
2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 4 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 4 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 1:53 am

Robespierre wrote:I think it is going to be a balanced final and I've already hype.
So relieved to follow it as neutral without the worry of your enemy to win it as I believed at the beginning of the year. ( I want Liverpool to win the final , but I won't be desperate if Tottenham win it of course)
I understand perfectly the mood of Manchester United fans and Arsenal fans, you are going to undetake a war of liberation as me in 2015 and 2017. I saved myself both the times, good luck to you.

A question for Liverpool fans , who would have you preferred to face in final , Ajax or Tottenham ? Curious to know.
spurs. Ajax were dangerous because they could play without fear because all the pressure would have been on Liverpool also Liverpool know everything about spurs.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs - Page 4 Empty Re: 2018/19 UEFA Champions League Final: Liverpool FC vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Post by Zagadka Fri May 10, 2019 2:04 am

Robespierre wrote:I think it is going to be a balanced final and I've already hype.
So relieved to follow it as neutral without the worry of your enemy to win it as I believed at the beginning of the year. ( I want Liverpool to win the final , but I won't be desperate if Tottenham win it of course)
I understand perfectly the mood of Manchester United fans and Arsenal fans, you are going to undetake a war of liberation as me in 2015 and 2017. I saved myself both the times, good luck to you.

A question for Liverpool fans , who would have you preferred to face in final , Ajax or Tottenham ? Curious to know.

Ajax.

And all you have to watch is their second half performance in both legs vs. Spurs. Very naive and open, looks like a match made for us.

I was gutted at that Moura goals. Spurs are always a tough game for us, though this year we played much better against them at Wembley than at Anfield. but to be honest, at Anfield it was a must win match for us and that's why we were so attacking last 10 minutes which gave them so much room to counter. It won't be like that in the final.

Still...Spurs always seem to start slow. They were asleep first half both matches vs. Ajax, conceded early vs. City, even at Anfield first half they offered nothing...at Wembley we scored within 2 minutes and it was disallowed. They simply CAN NOT start the final slow...

I think the final is 60/40 in our favour....but had it been Ajax, I would have said 70/30.

It's fascinating btw how Ajax beat Real, Juve and Spurs away from home, but only got 1 draw and 2 losses from home matches. Feeling the pressure in front of the fans? That's why I think they could have crumbled in the final. Spurs still might...I mean, people call us chokers and nearly men (some justified), but Spurs are next level.

This is the first final Klopp is a favourite for though. I've never taken his "choking in the final" meme seriously because he's always managed an inferior underdog there...but here, he's got the chance to put it right, same with the amazing players with amazing mentality...and I believe we will. These players have monsterous mentality.

I already told RG to ban me if we lose to Spurs...I'd go into a daaaaaaark place Very Happy
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 10, 2019 2:08 am

Of the last 6 times that pool and spurs played, pool won 5 and spurs 1. I expect this time to hold on to that trend.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 8:09 am

Robespierre wrote:

Ajax.

Just need to wear the 30 min spell they would have in the game until they start playing with their hearts rather than their heads.

The amount of space in midfield they leave is crazy for a CL team. Firmino would have a field day dropping deep and setting the tempo.

Plus they could have suffered with the magnitude of the occasion similar to (Kari)us last year.

Spurs are jammy cucks, they will make it hard work and I am nervous for this now.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 10, 2019 8:46 am

On the one hand, it would be really satisfying to see Liverpool win a major trophy after so many years of major trophy drought. On the other, it would be equally satisfying to see Spurs win a trophy. Period.

It's a hard decision, but I think I'm going to side with Pool just so Barça becomes fourth in CL wins instead of being third now.

Come on Pool! Destroy those pretenders!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri May 10, 2019 5:28 pm

I am curious how Poch will set up his team against us given that they lost both the matches against us this season.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 6:16 pm

Helmer wrote:I am curious how Poch will set up his team against us given that they lost both the matches against us this season.

Regardless if we don't win I don't any of us will be able to log into GL the next day. RG will perma ban us and remove every trace of existence of Liverpool from GL
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 10, 2019 6:34 pm

Spurs winning the CL is gonna have huge repercussions to Pool fans here. RG is gonna blow up King's Landing with Dragon fire tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 7:12 pm

i have 2 speeches prepared so im ready for any outcome after the final. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Unique wrote:i have 2 speeches prepared so im ready for any outcome after the final. :coffee:

Klopp out or Klopp out next year if we get knocked out of a domestic competition?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:i have 2 speeches prepared so im ready for any outcome after the final. :coffee:

Klopp out or Klopp out next year if we get knocked out of a domestic competition?
if we win the UCL then we are a great team and klopp is a great manager if we dont then its another lost final and another season with nothing. i said it before the team has improved greatly but we have to start winning trophies lets hope it starts here.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Fri May 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

if we win the UCL then we are a great team and klopp is a great manager if we dont then its another lost final and another season with nothing. i said it before the team has improved greatly but we have to start winning trophies lets hope it starts here.

As a Juventus fan I couldn't agree more with this. While it is important to enjoy the ride and appreciate the achievements of getting to a 2nd consecutive final, there comes a point where winning the whole thing is all that matters.

80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 7:48 pm

80s_Stallone wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

As a Juventus fan I couldn't agree more with this. While it is important to enjoy the ride and appreciate the achievements of getting to a 2nd consecutive final, there comes a point where winning the whole thing is all that matters.

also klopp with liverpool have lost our last 3 cup finals so we badly need to win one. my fellow liverpool fans think only the EPL and the UCL are worth winning but i will take any trophy tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Disagree, he's had 4 years and only 2 finals. Yes he had 2 finals in his first season but it was Rodgers team and not his. He made 0 signings and still got them into finals in a season where he said he is evaluating the team.

His 2 finals are BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINALISTS. So no, I keep faith.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 8:22 pm

Nishankly wrote:Disagree, he's had 4 years and only 2 finals. Yes he had 2 finals in his first season but it was Rodgers team and not his. He made 0 signings and still got them into finals in a season where he said he is evaluating the team.

im not saying we should sack him if we dont win it im just saying we need to win at least 1 trophy to say we are a great team with a great manager. i do think he will win something sooner or later though but he just needs to get the monkey off his back.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Disagree, he's had 4 years and only 2 finals. Yes he had 2 finals in his first season but it was Rodgers team and not his. He made 0 signings and still got them into finals in a season where he said he is evaluating the team.

im not saying we should sack him if we dont win it im just saying we need to win at least 1 trophy to say we are a great team with a great manager. i do think he will win something sooner or later though but he just needs to get the monkey off his back.

Good to hear, on the same page.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat May 11, 2019 10:14 am

Unique wrote:

Is that REALLY you Unique? Shocked Are you sure your account hasn't been hacked? :coffee: Yes, Klopp has done the ground work and now it's time to win some silverware.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat May 11, 2019 1:50 pm

This final will be over before half-time. Congrats Pool.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 11, 2019 2:02 pm

Yeah, just like the Ajax game..anything can happen in a final. I favour Pool for sure but Spurs have a good chance.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Spurs can match Pool's intensity. This is not black and white. Scenes, either way.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat May 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Finals are always 50-50.

We have two teams who are in the moment of their lives.

We need to keep our composer and control the game.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat May 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Pool wins but VAR for Ballon d'Or.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat May 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Neutral venue, anything can happen. We aren't playing at Anfield or over two legs.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Lads, it's Pool [in a cup final under Klopp]
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat May 11, 2019 4:58 pm

CBarca wrote:Lads, it's Pool [in a cup final under Klopp]

4 finals.

2 in the first year with Rodger's squad, One he's lost against Real Madrid and now the 4th.

already destroyed your helpless Barcelona, can't wait to destroy your second team.

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Sat May 11, 2019 5:25 pm

CBarca wrote:Lads, it's Pool [in a cup final under Klopp]

And it's against SPURS....Not against Man City, serial-EL winners Sevilla, or Real Madrid with a keeper who scores 2 own goals

btw....What are you doing in this thread?

Didn't we just absolutely molest your team a few nights ago? Or did you turn the AUTO-SWITCH mode on after Barca got pumped and dumped like a washed-up street whore?

These dual-team supporting people are truly the weirdest kind. How can one have invested loyalty when it comes to something as passionate and crazy as football......big big red flag when it comes to personal and romantic relationships as well.

It's one thing to have a "soft spot" or "don't mind" another team, but to openly support 2 different teams that could have easily contested the final against one another Laughing .... I understand among teens, but not when you're all grown up adult
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next