Chelsea 19/20 - transfer bans? and a new boss?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chelsea 19/20 - transfer bans? and a new boss? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea 19/20 - transfer bans? and a new boss?

Post by Kick on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:39 pm

@JespSwe wrote:
@Kick wrote:
@JespSwe wrote:I came here to say this - next season Ziyech will be ya all's standout performer of the season.
Today he started his first training session in Chelsea shirt.

Lampard is assembling what guardiola did few seasons ago with hosts of legit talents and this will be very good years for Chelsea.

I am very excited by the team we are building, and hopefully Lampard is given the time to show how good it can be.

the defense esp. CBs are a concern for u guys but really the rest looks absolutely solid. ur team looks like goal is going to come from everywhere that being said its no point when defense starts conceding goals equally.

ziyech has been hardly discussed except i and ajax fans here did so im gonna say again that ziyech is going to be a big time player for u guys... ; that guy is going to provide u so many good scoring opportunities.

Honestly, I think the GK is a greater issue than CB. Zouma has shown that he should be our first choice at CB, Tomori has the ability to be an able partner and Rudiger is fine as well. I'd like an upgrade there, but I'd prefer a GK first.

It also seems like we're lining up a midfield and attack of:

Kante
Havertz Mount
Ziyech Werner Pulisic

That's a very technically sound, high pressing team, but would need a commanding CB and GK to finish it off. A GK would be more important as Zouma somewhat fits the role.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chelsea 19/20 - transfer bans? and a new boss? - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea 19/20 - transfer bans? and a new boss?

Post by Kick on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:40 pm

Worth a watch Thumbs up

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum