Bruno Fernandes Watch

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Casciavit 5/5/2019, 22:08

He's producing some insane numbers from midfield. 31 goals and 16 assists in all competitions playing as a RCM in a 4-3-3. Apparently, that's the highest statistical output from a midfielder in a single season EVER. What's even more interesting is that only 5 of those 31 came from penalties.

I thought he was a one season wonder because if you look at his career pre-Sporting nothing really stands out. He played in Italy for 5 seasons (Novara- 1, Udinese- 3, Sampdoria -1) and joined Sporting in the summer of 2017. However, he was the Portuguese league POTY last year and he produced some fine numbers last season as well (16G & 20A). He's gone another level since Keizer's arrival back in November, though.

As for his player profile, he seems like the full package. He attacks, defends, creates, and has excellent shooting technique. He's been compared to the likes of Lampard and Gerrard, a high-scoring B2B midfielder with fine technical ability too.

He's only 24 and has been linked to the top PL teams and he's sure to get a big move this summer. Expect a fee of +50M.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 8006
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Robespierre 6/5/2019, 00:00

Seriously?

He has played for years in Serie A and he was so average.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 15978
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by rincon 6/5/2019, 00:08

Portuguese league hype. He was the most forgettable of the CMs at Samp.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15663
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 6/5/2019, 00:51

After Parades I'm not sure Cascia can be trusted tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68614
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Casciavit 6/5/2019, 01:08

That's what makes his form even more surprising. The fact he was bang average just two seasons ago but is now putting on never-before-seen numbers in midfield.

Of course, there are doubts playing in Portugal. The league has had its fair bit of frauds recently. However, his profile is one of the most in-demand in football right now. Top teams want CM's who can attack the box. Hence, he'll move to a top team this summer.

I'd keep an eye out for him.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 8006
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Casciavit 6/5/2019, 01:11

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:After Parades I'm not sure Cascia can be trusted tbh.


Smh after the amount of tag-team battles we've been in and you're snaking me like this. :facepalm:

I hyped him up when he was at Empoli and he ended up moving to PSG for 50M. I did my part ffs.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 8006
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Unique 6/5/2019, 03:12

Linked to Liverpool :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Kick 6/5/2019, 04:26

@Casciavit wrote:Rich man's Lampard


Don't make me ban you.

He's been linked to everyone recently, he'll move so it'll be interesting to see where he ends up.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by iftikhar 6/5/2019, 08:06

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:After Lazar I'm not sure Portuguese League can be trusted tbh.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9288
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Firenze 6/5/2019, 13:45

Wolves bound

I remember using him on FIFA years ago on a few diff games while he was in Serie A, I thought he was older than he is, not to say players can't get better but you always gotta be cautious of leagues like Portugal, especially nowadays
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 32311
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Kaladin 6/5/2019, 20:13


Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23785
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 6/5/2019, 20:45

Lol why do City need another goalscoring midfielder lmao? A DM i would get but their CMs are fine.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68614
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Firenze 6/5/2019, 20:51

because he would improve other teams in the league

same reason they signed mahrez
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 32311
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 6/5/2019, 20:53

@Firenze wrote:because he would improve other teams in the league

same reason they signed mahrez


Nah Mahrez made sense from a squad building sense, they had two wingers.

Overly expensive for a rotation player, but it made sense never the less. But they don't even need a CM for squad building purpose lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68614
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Unique 6/5/2019, 20:58

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Firenze wrote:because he would improve other teams in the league

same reason they signed mahrez


Nah Mahrez made sense from a squad building sense, they had two wingers.

Overly expensive for a rotation player, but it made sense never the less. But they don't even need a CM for squad building purpose lol.
probs buying him so no one else does. liverpool could do with him and have been watching him for a while maybe thats why they are buying him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 6/5/2019, 21:02

It maybe the reason, but i don't feel that Mahrez fits that tbh or most of the signings they've made.

Pretty much all their signings recently have made logical sense, they might be overly expensive and significant wastes of money but when you look at their team it usually makes sense.

This really doesn't.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68614
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Unique 6/5/2019, 21:05

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It maybe the reason, but i don't feel that Mahrez fits that tbh or most of the signings they've made.

Pretty much all their signings recently have made logical sense, they might be overly expensive and significant wastes of money but when you look at their team it usually makes sense.

This really doesn't.
wish liverpool could sign players they dont need like him Crying or Very sad
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Firenze 6/5/2019, 21:19

@Unique wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It maybe the reason, but i don't feel that Mahrez fits that tbh or most of the signings they've made.

Pretty much all their signings recently have made logical sense, they might be overly expensive and significant wastes of money but when you look at their team it usually makes sense.

This really doesn't.
wish liverpool could sign players they dont need like him Crying or Very sad


naby
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 32311
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by RealGunner 6/5/2019, 21:20

City will buy players because they can. Nothing more to it.

This is how it probably goes

Pep: "We have 6 midfielders but maybe a 7th might help me do better in the CL"
Sheikhs: "Done"



RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 88290
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Unique 6/5/2019, 21:22

@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It maybe the reason, but i don't feel that Mahrez fits that tbh or most of the signings they've made.

Pretty much all their signings recently have made logical sense, they might be overly expensive and significant wastes of money but when you look at their team it usually makes sense.

This really doesn't.
wish liverpool could sign players they dont need like him Crying or Very sad


naby
we needed naby.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by RealGunner 6/5/2019, 21:23

@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It maybe the reason, but i don't feel that Mahrez fits that tbh or most of the signings they've made.

Pretty much all their signings recently have made logical sense, they might be overly expensive and significant wastes of money but when you look at their team it usually makes sense.

This really doesn't.
wish liverpool could sign players they dont need like him Crying or Very sad


naby
we needed naby.


For what? He solves 0 issues with your team
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 88290
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 6/5/2019, 21:24

@RealGunner wrote:City will buy players because they can. Nothing more to it.

This is how it probably goes

Pep: "We have 6 midfielders but maybe a 7th might help me do better in the CL"
Sheikhs: "Done"





I hope he's not that stupid lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68614
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Unique 6/5/2019, 21:27

@RealGunner wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Firenze wrote:

naby
we needed naby.


For what? He solves 0 issues with your team
when he hits top form he is a great box to box MF player and the only one we have.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by RealGunner 6/5/2019, 21:30

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:City will buy players because they can. Nothing more to it.

This is how it probably goes

Pep: "We have 6 midfielders but maybe a 7th might help me do better in the CL"
Sheikhs: "Done"





I hope he's not that stupid lol.


Who pep? it doesn't bother him since he will get what he wants. Whether it's in defence or midfield or attack.

the sheikhs? no issue with money

bruno? why wouldn't he want to come to the greatest league the world has ever seen

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 88290
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 6/5/2019, 21:31

Pep yeah.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68614
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Bruno Fernandes Watch  Empty Re: Bruno Fernandes Watch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum