rincon
Doc
Warrior
Vlad the Impaler
Arquitecto
26 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tony Adams:"Juventus a smaller club than Arsenal" - Page 4 Empty Re: Tony Adams:"Juventus a smaller club than Arsenal"

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Gotta love how this Milang fan mocks Juve's financial decisions. Proper retaliation for last year's non-stop giggles your club gave me during 9 months Laughing Laughing

Antonio Donnarumma, 1 million salary. Reason: being the brother of...

Aaron Ramsey, 10 millions salary. Reason: we have ambizione, he can revamp our shit midfield and liberate Pjanic. I bet my shoes he won't finish his contract, within 3 years he's off to China and we'll make a profit over him.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Tony Adams:"Juventus a smaller club than Arsenal" - Page 4 Empty Re: Tony Adams:"Juventus a smaller club than Arsenal"

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:02 pm

Absolutely appalled by Juventini here how instead of giving credit to the hard working Breton farmers of Rennes they choose to ridicule Arsenal in losing to them and vastly overlook the the backbreaking work to dismantle Emery's team. I am offended.

I hereby state that I will laugh until diaphragm collapses when Atletico even run riot in Turin next week.

Forget going through (there isnt a chance), you will lose that game too.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:08 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Absolutely appalled by Juventini here how instead of giving credit to the hard working Breton farmers of Rennes they choose to ridicule Arsenal in losing to them and vastly overlook the the backbreaking work to dismantle Emery's team. I am offended.

I hereby state that I will laugh until diaphragm collapses when Atletico even run riot in Turin next week.

The time to laugh was two weeks ago. This one will be most expected.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Benevolent Juve will make sure to save your diaphragm, we'll win next week. And if we advance next round, which is far from impossible, this thread will become my new home Thumbs up

Can't afford to lose for Italian football's sake, we have a league coefficient to carry by ourselves, as you already know.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Warrior truly lives up to his name in defending his club these last 3 days and of course being bold in his prediction. Nice to see that in the absence of Devi.

Now the desire to see Juventus lose next week is even greater. I will be merciless, as I expect the same from you on this.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:36 pm

Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:29 pm

Nothing says ambizione like paying 500k per minute to a guy who gets outperformed in his national team by Joe Allen.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:43 pm

M99 wrote:Nothing says ambizione like paying 500k per minute to a guy who gets outperformed in his national team by Joe Allen.

Proper ambizione right there.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:56 pm

Love how you guys think this is a big shame for us, to overpay for Ramsey. In fact it's a non-issue, nobody cares about Elkann's wallet, we know it's deep enough.

Meanwhile AC Milan has paid Ramsey's first 2 years with the 20M they gave us for 3 months of Pipita Laughing thanks lads
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Have to give small clubs some charity every now and then.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:10 pm

It's like a hobo giving his clothes to a millionnaire, wasn't necessary but we'll take it anyway.

Milan better be generous with the hedge fund that owns the club before it gets dismantled. Would not want to lose my favorite laughing stock.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:07 pm

The guy who proudly spreads Tony Adams words wrote:

Damn this thread did not age well. Funny how things turned out right ? Laughing You should change your username to Arquitescus, in honor of Juventus, and as an eternal reminder of this enormous L you and your friends just took.

Allegri doesn't commit a mistake 2 times against the same team. Never in doubt that we would at least win this match, about KO Atletico it was sketchy yet far from impossible for an elite club. When was the last time Juve had its back against the wall and disappointed ?

So i don't want to be savage or anything, it's never been my style, also because reality speaks for itself and i'm happy tonight. Now i politely ask the whole Anti-Juve council to gtfo of MY thread Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:13 pm

Thread title is still accurate, don't get the outrage. Arsenal are a much bigger club. Of course Juve play better football currently, but that's not the point.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:19 pm

rincon wrote:Who is Tony adams?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:24 pm

It was not a bigger club in the past, it's not a bigger club in the present. Less trophies and less of a symbol compared to Juve. What is Arsenal better at ? Marketing because of BPL ? an embarassing argument to use only as last resort when it fits your narrative

But maybe you talk about the future in this thread and i didn't get that. Still Juve gets my 2 cents

Last edited by Warrior on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:24 pm

Warrior wrote:
The guy who proudly spreads Tony Adams words wrote:

Damn this thread did not age well. Funny how things turned out right ? Laughing You should change your username to Arquitescus, in honor of Juventus, and as an eternal reminder of this enormous L you and your friends just took.

Allegri doesn't commit a mistake 2 times against the same team. Never in doubt that we would at least win this match, about KO Atletico it was sketchy yet far from impossible for an elite club. When was the last time Juve had its back against the wall and disappointed ?

So i don't want to be savage or anything, it's never been my style, also because reality speaks for itself and i'm happy tonight. Now i politely ask the whole Anti-Juve council to gtfo of MY thread Thumbs up

Well I did say that but Allegri I have been speaking for for about 10 years as many can attest to and my support for him but I still maintain with Arsenal and England Legend Tony Alexander Adams MBE, that Juventus remain a smaller club.

Classy defence of your club regardless and its been fun. Until I rear my head the next time against Rubentus.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:11 am

RealGunner wrote:Arsenal twitter followers = 14.9m

Juve twitter followers = 6.51m

Most valuable clubs

Arsenal - €2.10bn
Juventus - €1.30bn

case closed

Juve should try to convince Ronaldo to change his Twitter and Instagram accounts' name into "Juventus Turin Official Account".
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:19 am

We should change the JJuve non-sense campaign.
Rename the club to CR Juventus Torino.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:25 am

Seems that we are slowly overtaking Arsenal in Angola though

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:33 am

I can hear exorcism sounds in the background. Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:50 am

rincon wrote:
rincon wrote:Who is Tony adams?

A guy who played 600 games for Arsenal so i can't blame him for his obvious bias

Apparently he made a rant about Ramsey last week, at the pub, and some quotes from that night ended up here.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:13 am

arsenal has never been bigger than juve. not even when juve got relegated.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 pm

We have always been bigger than Juve.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 80s_Stallone Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:06 pm

Tony Adams just talkin smack to make Arsenal fans feel as if the team matters at all right now Smile
80s_Stallone
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:43 pm

80s_Stallone wrote:Tony Adams just talkin smack to make Arsenal fans feel as if the team matters at all right now Smile

Maybe, but they matter more than Juventus do.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Arsenal are my fav PL side, but Juve have won the CL twice while Arsenal have yet to win it....surely that counts for something in this discussion, right?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next