Vlad the Impaler
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Firenze
RealGunner
24 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Title Decider I - Manchester United Vs Liverpool  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Title Decider I - Manchester United Vs Liverpool

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:47 pm

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

so close to an ELITE team goal ffs

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Title Decider I - Manchester United Vs Liverpool  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Title Decider I - Manchester United Vs Liverpool

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:49 pm

I’ve never seen a team so decimated by injuries in the first half as Man United is today, in 18 years of watching football.

Mata and Rashford have problems too, but we made all the 3 subs. Wtf?

We’re now playing with our League Cup first XI

Also, Shaw has been awful.

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Man United are the walking dead out there Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:51 pm

TAA needs to come

Robbo giving a scare
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm

This match is cursed. I am not sure if we’ve had 10-15 minutes of football in the first 45 minutes.

Unfortunately for us, I felt from the first minutes that almost all of our players are not physically ready for this game. How is this even possible?

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:55 pm

iftikhar wrote:TAA needs to come

Robbo giving a scare

And who t f is that. Please at least on here can you guys call players by their actual names? :facepalm:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:55 pm

No idea why there would be only 4 minutes added when the whole half has only been interruptions
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:No idea why there would be only 4 minutes added when the whole half has only been interruptions

Exactly. My feeling is that 10 minutes would’ve been fair.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Europa League level game. Only Atletico can stop us in the CL. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Lingard wasn't fit to play and should not have come on. You cannot take a chance on a hamstring that hasn't healed properly. United basically wasted a sub they could have used for Rashford, who's clearly not right out there.

Makes you wonder how many United players were playing through injury or pushing themselves too hard during that winning run. You can call it bad luck, but when so many players start going down in a short window it's usually a sign that the injury management/recovery hasn't been right.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:58 pm

futbol wrote:Europa League level game. Only Atletico can stop us in the CL. Proud

And who do you support?
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Without knowing what I'm talking about I'm going to speculate that one reason for what's happening with the Utd team in this half is that these players didn't have to make sprints for 2 and a half years and now are suddenly sprinting all over the place without having the respective preparation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:00 pm

yeah a lot of ppl called the players being worked into the ground with little to no breaks during Ole's time, in fairness our depth is quite poor for what we've spent, but I'm not too shocked at this injury crisis.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Firenze wrote:yeah a lot of ppl called the players being worked into the ground with little to no breaks during Ole's time, in fairness our depth is quite poor for what we've spent, but I'm not too shocked at this injury crisis.

honestly though

WHERE THE HELL IS FRED?!?! scratch
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Jay29 wrote:Lingard wasn't fit to play and should not have come on. You cannot take a chance on a hamstring that hasn't healed properly. United basically wasted a sub they could have used for Rashford, who's clearly not right out there.

Makes you wonder how many United players were playing through injury or pushing themselves too hard during that winning run. You can call it bad luck, but when so many players start going down in a short window it's usually a sign that the injury management/recovery hasn't been right.

Agree.

Ole and his coaching staff's squad management has to improve. Not resting players like Matic and not selecting the fringe players like Fred and Pereira more will come to hurt us in situations like these. But then again, we wouldnt have had those positive results if so. Anyway, next season lot of deadwood needs to go starting with Sanchez and Lukaku up top. And oh yea Ashley Old.

Last edited by Glory on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Firenze wrote:yeah a lot of ppl called the players being worked into the ground with little to no breaks during Ole's time, in fairness our depth is quite poor for what we've spent, but I'm not too shocked at this injury crisis.

honestly though

WHERE THE HELL IS FRED?!?! scratch

I think he is just not good enough. He is fit, but not playing at all. I've never seen him at Shakhtar, so I can't say anything about him. In the few appearances he had for us, he has been mediocre or shit. Not playing under two coaches, might be a problem with him.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Fred had good stats in Europe, but yeah I never watched him before he played for us and he looked like a headless chicken, if he were moderately serviceable he would be playing. He's gonna be a 50m flop. We'll get 20 if we're lucky.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
futbol wrote:Europa League level game. Only Atletico can stop us in the CL. Proud

And who do you support?

1. FC Köln. (:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Glory wrote:

Robbo giving a scare

And who t f is that. Please at least on here can you guys call players by their actual names? :facepalm:
Andrew Robertson Rolling Eyes
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:10 pm

futbol wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:

And who do you support?

1. FC Köln. (:
1. FC Köln. in CL???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:11 pm

What a shitshow of a half. A bunch of injuries, as well, which doesn't bode well for the second half Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:12 pm

Thimmy wrote:What a shitshow of a half. A bunch of injuries, as well, which doesn't bode well for the second half Laughing
It could bode for more excitement though, which would be nice considering the 1st half was closer to rugby than football
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:14 pm

what's funny considering our side is decimated by injuries, we had the best chance of the game so far :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:16 pm

Who is this guy with number 11 for Liverpool? looks painfully average. Shaqiri is on the bench?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:17 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Glory wrote:

Robbo giving a scare

Andrew Robertson Rolling Eyes

Okay. But seriously. It's so cringe. Grown ass men call Firmino Bobby and all? Bleh.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Henderson, it was a simple pass
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next