RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
iftikhar
Robespierre
54 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:16 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:City turned down 80 million offer from Bayern for Sane, got to spend more Laughing

These goddamn fucking morons are going to make us miss out on THE German attacking player of this generation FOR THE SECOND TIME because they're trying to be cheap :facepalm:

but then they turn around and splash 40m € on fucking Renato Sanches, or Tolisso :facepalm:
euh Hans, no he is not, or I should ask you to make up your mind about him and Havertz.

You can't sign Same for less than 100 millions that's ridiculous got to spend that sausage money.

Ps: most talented player I have seen this generation is Reus. Injuries ruined his career otherwise he would have been winning champions league in Madrid, shame

Havertz is of course no. 1, but we'll be getting him next summer, that I'm quite confident about.

Havertz is also a few years younger so I shoudln't have said generation but 'age group'.
Fact is Sané is exactly the player that we need in our current situation, and that we needed 3 years ago, and both times our club managed to fuck it up because their valuation is just too low.
If you want a player like Sané, AND WE MUST WANT HIM, we need to be prepared to pay more than 80m €. Simple as. Just as you say.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:28 am

rincon wrote:He means that they already missed out on Sane once when be went to City in the first place

Yes.
In 2016 Sané was ready to leave Schalke and join us, our board felt they couln't 'quite' yet provide a starting spot to Sané because of Robbery (in reality of course both of Robbéry were injured enough for there to be an open spot at more or less all times, not to speak of the principle of, well, COMPETITION for starting spots), and they  both deemed it too expensive to splash ~50m on him in that situation and justified this with the hint that it would be in the players best interest to stay another year at Schalke.

Funny coincindence, the next summer Sané would have had a release clause for 35m, so in the heads of our board the perfect scenario was Sané stays at Schalke and then we get him for 35m in 2017.

Of course, Schalke wasn't averse to cashing in immediately, Sané wasn't going to stay at fucking Schalke when he had options to leave immediately, a Pep-led City among them, and City were ready to offer the demanded 50m immediately, and so Sané was sold right away and left to City right away.

So, we missed out on Sané because we weren't ready to pay 50m for him while justifiying this patronizingly with claiming to have the player's best interests at heart. Typical Bayern board move.
We ended up with a glaring lack of wide attacking quality for the next few seasons, a young German NT attacker became YPOTY in PL, and here we are now haggling over fees exactly double the amounts of 2016.

Documentation
May 2016
"Is he going to be the Sahne (pun on 'cream')-transfer of 2017?"
https://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/leroy-sane-nutzt-bayern-eine-ausstiegsklausel-seinem-vertrag-6443746.html
"kicker reports Bayern are not pressing ahead with a Sané transfer this summer, but are planning to snap Sané up in summer of 2017, utilizing a 35m € clause"
http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/fc-bayern/1605/News/leroy-sane-schalke-04-wechsel-klausel-fcb-2017.html

July 2016
"No space for Sané" -Rummenigge explains why Bayern exited the Sané transfer talks
https://www.sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2016/07/fc-bayern-karl-heinz-rummenigge-erklaert-verzicht-auf-leroy-sane

I mean, "no space for Sané" Laughing because of Robben and Ribéry Laughing IN 2016 Laughing
FML
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:21 pm

Hoeness needs to shut up and pay. i remember wen they asked us to pay 150 mil for Ribery years ago Laughing you spend 80 mil on a fullback but 100 millions is too much for a forward
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

Hoeness needs to shut up and pay.

The fact that he doesn't shut up means they're not paying up. Senile fucktards.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t40319p125-leroy-sane-fan-club#1953142
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:33 pm

He will swallow his pride and pay the money. He is not getting a better player for less money
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:08 pm

From your lips to the ears of god
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:59 pm

Senile is harsh but they are stuck in a time long gone, Bayern's higher ups that. Mostly just Hoeness. Bayern is not gonna get Sane on the cheap like they did with Robben as City is under no obligation to sell. None. And Pep would still use Sane anyway so it's fine for them either way.

As Nick said, Bayern is not gonna get a player of Sane's quality for anything less than 90, just how it is and I suspect Hoeness knows this but is way too stuck in his own mindset of how things "should be" and not realising the paradigm has changed when it comes to transfers.

Not like Bayern are paupers either so this is odd from them tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:11 pm

If sane is a 100mil player how much more would cost to change the letter s with the letter m.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Unique wrote:If sane is a 100mil player how much more would cost to change the letter s with the letter m.

https://www.deedpolls-online.co.uk/

According to this service just a measly £9.99.

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:27 pm

#Inter are said to be very close to signing #Arsenal midfielder Granit XHAKA, according to reports in Switzerland
------
Juventus tell Manchester United they are interested in signing Paul Pogba. Story: @FabrizioRomano
-------
DiMarzio - Fonseca close to being the next coach of AS Roma
-------
#Lecce interested in #Dragowski and #Pinamonti: the situation (Di Marzio)
--------
#Bologna, the latest on #Mihajlovic's situation: coach set to agree to three-year contract extension. (Di Marzio)
--------
Italo-American tycoon Rocco Commisso is close to finalising his €200m takeover of #Fiorentina
-------------
#Inter target Nicolo Barella confirms he could leave #Cagliari this summer. “The market is open for me”
-------------
#Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa confesses ‘interest from other clubs is nice’, amidst #Inter & #Juventus speculation
------------
Napoli reportedly reach an agreement in principle with Duvan Zapata’s camp over a return for the #Atalanta striker. (Sky)
------------------
New Inter Milan manager Antonio Conte looks set to make Roma striker Edin Džeko his first signing.
(Source: Sky Sports Italia)
--------------
Sarri will speak to Chelsea, but he is open to a return to Italy. (Sky Italia)
-----------
Stefano Pioli has accepted the Sampdoria job, with Marco Giampaolo heading to Milan, claim multiple sources.
------------

Torino will exercise their £9m option to sign Chelsea full-back Ola Aina permanently.
(Source: Sky Sport Italia)
----------
Juventus are planning a shock move for Tottenham right back Kieran Trippier should ​João Cancelo leave the club.
(Source: Sky Sports Italia via Football Italia)
----------
Laurent Koscielny was also offered to Inter Milan by his agent, according to Sky in Italy.

------
Stefano Sensi
and Gianluca Mancini could be players Milan would look at under Giampaolo. [Di Marzio]
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:32 pm

XHAKA Is reported from RSI but I don't know how much is reliable

On Barella I am sure it is going to happen, never been so sure about transfer, and that why I know Cagliari ppl who said me it is done dealio since January Laughing

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:36 pm

Why would XHAKA leave Arsenal?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Why would XHAKA leave Arsenal?

Because Inter is a bigger club than Arsenal
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:XHAKA Is reported from RSI but I don't know how much is reliable

On Barella I am sure it is going to happen, never been so sure about transfer, and that why I know Cagliari ppl who said me it is done dealio since January Laughing

You can have Chiesa but I’ll be sad if Juve doesn’t sign Barella, doesn’t look like we’re even in for him ffs

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:59 pm

Luca wrote:
Robespierre wrote:XHAKA Is reported from RSI but I don't know how much is reliable

You can have Chiesa but I’ll be sad if Juve doesn’t sign Barella, doesn’t look like we’re even in for him ffs

Two overhyped players tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:06 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Luca wrote:

Two overhyped players tbh

Maybe but at least Barella adds some legs to the midfield. I’m tired of watching Can’t and Khedira jog around

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:09 pm

Chiesa > Barella. Another Federico to Juve please. Anyway it doesn't seem we ar eafter Barella, he'll go to Inter. Dzeko seems to be heading there as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:00 pm

So James officially leaves Bayern. There are a lot of Napoli rumors for him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 pm

rincon wrote:So James officially leaves Bayern. There are a lot of Napoli rumors for him.

If I were to bet I'd bet against him joining Napoli. Juve or Man United, I'd say.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:04 pm

The rumors are mostly because of Carlo but it seems possible. ADL/Carlo have been talking about the market, hyping some moves up, and there he would be an undisputed star.

For us, it seems like our mercato is paralyzed until we get a coach.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:08 pm

Hope you are satisfied with Boateng and James, cause that's who you will be getting.
Both will work fine under Sarri, too. Boateng is of course one of the best players of this millenium. James is alright, though he's basically a poor man's Ramsey.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:10 pm

Also heard James -> Wolves rumors. Dat Jorge Mendes connect

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:37 pm

Kaladin wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Why would XHAKA leave Arsenal?

Because Inter is a bigger club than Arsenal

Bigger as in people within the club are on average heavier?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:45 pm

I read on twitter (Di Marzio) we have a personal agreement with Chiesa scratch 5y/5m. We still need to negociate a transfer with Fio.

Idk what to think of this. Buying a new winger is far from a priority and Bernardeschi is better than him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Warrior wrote:I read on twitter (Di Marzio) we have a personal agreement with Chiesa scratch 5y/5m. We still need to negociate a transfer with Fio.

Idk what to think of this. Buying a new winger is far from a priority and Bernardeschi is better than him.

Just saw this.

Chiesa fan my whole life

Best player out of Fiorentina since Baggio, what a time to be alive

Time to be proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:45 am

Tbf I always laugh when I read news as " Reached agreement with the player !!!! Need to do same with club now . " , as if the difficult thing is to convince player
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next