Mamad
Valkyrja
M99
farfan
huntsman
54 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by Glory Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:30 am

Vibe wrote:" Jose, do you think the Champions League Final defeat played a part in Tottenham's bad start to the season?"

"I don't know, I never lost a CL final"

For people who thought he's a changed man Laughing

RIP Spurs fans. I mean if this is this prick's attitude right from the off, can only see one outcome. At least with us, he started spewing shit like these only later. The man thinks only about himself, his record, his feelings, his boner. Sad state of affairs people are still willing to suck him off.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch: Spurs Edition

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:00 pm

went into the half losing 2-1 vs olympiakos and within 5 minutes of the 2nd spurs equalized. Whatever he said during half time clearly worked.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:11 pm

under mourinho feels like alli, aurier, lucas, clearly look fired up ; still early days though, i think mourinho knows tottenham is still a huge liability in defense ; attacking has not been a problem whatsoever for them

dunno if mourinho has any say to levy on convincing to spend big for defense like he had elsewhere but mourinho has to do that or he wont be in tottenham for too long

defense still a big issue for tottenham

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:15 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:went into the half losing 2-1 vs olympiakos and within 5 minutes of the 2nd spurs equalized. Whatever he said during half time clearly worked.

I’m not so sure any halftime speech had anything to do with the turnaround. Olympiakos’ missed clearance was key to Tottenham’s first goal. Awful defending. The ball boy was literally integral in the build-up to the second goal Laughing But yeah, this is GL. The coach obviously did something great behind the scenes since they won cheers

Last edited by Thimmy on Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:16 pm

he did though, even before that goal spurs came out attacking like crazy in the first 5 mins, and had you watched their shitty 1st half you could tell the difference on how they were playing before.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:20 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:he did though, even before that goal spurs came out attacking like crazy in the first 5 mins, and had you watched their shitty 1st half you could tell the difference on how they were playing before.

They played with more intensity in the second half. They were playing catch up, after all. Eriksen was quite poor after he came on in the first half, but he was crucial to the second half comeback, and his freekick for the 4th goal was inch perfect. I watched both Tottenham and Real Madrid at a local pub.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:24 pm

How does the saying go, watching 2 games is as good as watching neither? Definitely find it to be the case for me personally.

Anyways, guess we'll find out when the Amazon special comes out what went on at HT
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:25 pm

That ball boy :bow: :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:26 pm

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:30 pm

JespSwe wrote:under mourinho feels like alli, aurier, lucas, clearly look fired up ; still early days though, i think mourinho knows tottenham is still a huge liability in defense ; attacking has not been a problem whatsoever for them

dunno if mourinho has any say to levy on convincing to spend big for defense like he had elsewhere but mourinho has to do that or he wont be in tottenham for too long

the rumor mill says he quite likes the toby-vert cb pairing, in spite of their years. wants both of them to renew.

could be (likely is) bullshit, though
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:30 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:How does the saying go, watching 2 games is as good as watching neither? Definitely find it to be the case for me personally.

Anyways, guess we'll find out when the Amazon special comes out what went on at HT

At least, I recognize the ball boy’s impact in the comeback and changing the momentum of the match. Maybe you saw Mourinho hugging the ball boy and concluded that it was all part of his grand scheme? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:32 pm

lol i was wondering why he was thanking the kid (was watching juve-atletico) at the same time but so that was the reason lol was pretty funny that ball boy had a big hand in build up XD

good one Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:33 pm

Elite coach. Spurs is a good team for him. Not a big team on paper with solely garbage players. Small team with some good players. He can do well with that without unrealistic expectations.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
JespSwe wrote:under mourinho feels like alli, aurier, lucas, clearly look fired up ; still early days though, i think mourinho knows tottenham is still a huge liability in defense ; attacking has not been a problem whatsoever for them

the rumor mill says he quite likes the toby-vert cb pairing, in spite of their years. wants both of them to renew.

could be (likely is) bullshit, though

tbh toby - vert CB pairing is much better than sanchez in that line up. i guess it also depends where tottenham will finish by the end of the season but yea i guess tottenham cant afford to loose both vert toby at the same time

seriously dier is also past his best .... mourinho got big problems at the back

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:35 pm

Thimmy wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:How does the saying go, watching 2 games is as good as watching neither? Definitely find it to be the case for me personally.

At least, I recognize the ball boy’s impact in the comeback and changing the momentum of the match. Maybe you saw Mourinho hugging the ball boy and concluded that it was all part of his grand scheme? hmm
goes to show a team is much more than the 11 players on the pitch
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

goes to show a team is much more than the 11 players on the pitch

If you believe everything you read on here, the players on the pitch are only as relevant as their manager. Barca’s ability to perform without a manager (not including Messi) was likely some glitch in the Matrix because managers are omniscient and almighty hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:04 am

Already Mou is back right where he is, in the limelight, getting results and giving us entertainment and talking points already, this man is never dull Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:07 am

This man is even capable to make ball boys great
Never lost his magic touch
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:19 pm

Soon people will realize that the problem has always been Man United. They truly are one toxic club who have buried reputations and shook confidence of some of the most accomplished players and coaches. A blackhole for talent so to speak.

It really is no shocker when a coach as accomplished as Mourinho, who has won all over Europe with some of the best teams says finishing 2nd with Man United was one of his greatest achievements in his career. I believe this accomplishment is second only to Arsenal's invincibles run. Because only a genius footballing mind like him can see a team for what it truly is : toxic garbage.

Nothing before SAF, nothing since SAF left. This club will never be the same again.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:52 pm

"I always say this, I love intelligent ball boys like I was. I was a brilliant ball boy as a kid and this kid was brilliant. He understands the game and made an assist. And he'll never forget it."

Never thought about it before, but Mou-speach is quite Trumpian. They both speak the language of narcissism.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Wish we had signed him instead Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:07 pm

E L I T E coach, was never in doubt.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Except Jose can speak 5 languages and Trump struggles with his only 1 and native tongue. Put some respek on Mou's name.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:20 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Wish we had signed him instead Sad

Pull yourself together. You only have to get through about 8 months of this.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:21 pm

BusterLfc wrote:E L I T E coach, was never in doubt.

he's only been in charge for a total of 2 games can we chill
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:47 pm

BusterLfc wrote:E L I T E coach, was never in doubt.
Tactically and football wise I think he is still en elite coach. Once he gets sacked, I can easily see him going to ManCity and finally winning CL with them, unlike the serial loser and fraud in CL called Pep.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next