RealGunner
Collblanc
Hapless_Hans
35 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Niko Kovac Sack Watch Empty Niko Kovac Sack Watch

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:09 pm

No worries, nothing happening here yet, just doing house keeping and getting my threads done early
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Niko Kovac Sack Watch Empty Re: Niko Kovac Sack Watch

Post by Collblanc Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:09 pm

who dis
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:10 pm

oh some random team in germany, who cares
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:18 pm

the way it's going you won't have to learn who he is

being dominated at home by Ajax SMH

and by a former Bayern 2nd team coach no less

@Zigra
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:21 pm

Bayern have been regressing ever since Heynckes.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:24 pm

disrespectful IMO, give the man time ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:30 pm

I am watching El Zigrassico too and well I haven't clear idea if Ajax are so good or Bayern to be so bad
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:53 pm

Kovac has questions to answer., and work to do.

I am not patient, and I am like my club.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Mourinho will be out of a job soon, but I see Zidane taking over
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:57 pm

I can't wait for Jupp Heinckes IIII
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:02 am

RealGunner wrote:Bayern have been regressing ever since Heynckes.

Yep. Was really tough to watch Pep tear down everything Heynckes had built.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Last edited by Winter is Coming on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:31 pm

So does Bayern really play that awful? Can someone explain to me the whole situation? I am tempted to say that it’s too early to sack Niko. Give him at least until mid November if the team isn’t losing every game or losing it completely.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:.

Good point.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:No worries, nothing happening here yet, just doing house keeping and getting my threads done early

Ok, well, I guess you should be commended for being pro-active but the problem may also be that you have a team full of bona fide oldtimers and clumsy, oafish players like Martinez, Muller, Boateng etc. that have become so bad that oldtimers can no longer cover for them. Also, Neuer does not seem to move around like before, I dont think he is right since coming back from injury.

Having said that you still have Lewandowski and I dont know who looks good to win this UCL thing, so dont fire your little Berliner Yugo manager guy yet. I get it that all you Football Manager playing football experts think the manager controls the team and every player like it is a computer game and yes some managers are better than others, but you have been so brainwashed by the press ( and I dont mean you Hans, I would never say such things about you) to think that every little thing is down to the manager. For any -if there are any of you out there-past players of actual football, you will know, you can not control every player and every aspect of the game, it is not American football where a manager sets out plays every ten second, real football does not work that way, Now go back to being the hysterical, teenage Asian girls that you all are and sacking or worshipping every manger on the touchlines.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:56 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Bayern have been regressing ever since Heynckes.

Yep. Was really tough to watch Pep tear down everything Heynckes had built.

No. Just no. Firmly and unequivocally no. NO.
I will stop you right there. You need to stop. You need to stfu, and gtfo, and I will tell you why:

You have no right. Why would it be "tough to watch"? Why would you be bothered by what is built or torn down at Bayern?
FC Bayern is not your club, you are not a fan, not a sympathizer, hell, you're an opponent fan, actually, for better or worse, what is considered a 'hater.'
You don't want Bayern to do well, in Bundesliga, do you?
And that is ok, no problem, a very understandable position. It's a good and fair enough position to have as a German football fan, hating Bayern.

But then, trying to claim a stake, a heartfelt interest, in Bayern's greatness? What's this?
I know what's going on, and I won't stand for it, and I will tell you off right here and now.

Eventually, even though apart from football you're obviously not like that Proud  Heart , you're one of those typical German Bundesliga football fans, two-faced, cowardly, glory-hunting, conservative and backward, provincial yet dying for international appreciation
I know it, I have it in me as well. It's intrinsically German to be so thirsty for appreciation and validation from abroad.
But you don't get to use FC Bayern for that, when all the rest of the time you're complaining and bitching about the achievement of Bayern coaches while baselessly overrating the performances of the rest of the league.

What you love about Heynckes, actually FC Bayern under Heynckes, is that we won, 'for Germany', 'for Bundesliga', in Europe.
You love us for being constantly strong and successful abroad, in the way none of the other Bundesliga clubs ever could, not even Klopp, whose CL final run with BVB you of course revere even more, since you're a Bayern hater.

You loved our CL win, the all-German final, so much you kept hoping we would repeat it, and you jump on Pep, a foreigner, Spaniard, for not delivering a title to us, ME, FC Bayern, WHICH IS NOT YOUR CLUB, so that you could have your national ego pampered once more.

And in the process you talk shit about one of the, if no THE, most successful spells of domestic club football in Bundesliga history, as well as some of the best football performances ever featured in Germany.
Jupp's Bayern, Pep's Bayern. My Bayern. Not your Bayern.

You're obsessed with what you claim Pep did to Bayern, because Pep didn't win the CL for the German soul to feel good, while at the same time roflstomping and destroying the rest of Bundesliga, week in, week out, in unprecedented fashion.

Do you realize just how perverse this behaviour of yours is?

Without us getting into the CL latter stages every season, come rain or snow, whether Jupp, Pep, Ancelotti, Kovac, Ottmar or *bleep* van Gaal, you would have no opportunity to be oh so proud of how courageous Nagelsmann set up his Hoffenheim vs Man City and how greatly that reflects on our Bundesliga. Full stadiums, pressing, modern tactics, good fan culture. Blah blah blah.
It's all a lie. You're all amateurs, scrubs, riding Bayerns coattails. And that includes Pep's coattails, too.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Hans is going crazy...

I can share the same feeling as Viva, and i definitely wasn't coming from a 'german pride' perspective. I admired Bayern in Champions League mainly, i was against the Spanish duo, and Bayern was the only team who could beat and dominate Barca and Real back than. That team of Heynckes was good at everything; posession, counter-attacks, free-kicks, crossing, defending etc. They were a monster of a team. They destroyed Barca 7-0, and Juve 4-0. I never felt Juve so helpless in a double in UCL as against that Bayern. They were battering us on every possible level.

After Guardiola came, everything changed. He got rid of fantastic players under Heynckes like Schweini, Kroos, Mandzukic and came with his tiki-takas. I don't blame Guardiola for this, he only knows to play this type of football and Bayern had the money and some versatile players who can adapt to it. I blame Bayern's management for not getting another 2 years from Heynckess. I would've understand hiring a coach like Guardiola when you need to rebuild, but it wasn't the case.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:Hans is going crazy...

Hans is just bitter, Art funked his date again :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Well
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Honestly, Bayern's form is what they deserve for being arrogant.

They should have started rebuilding the summer that Pep left. The fact that Robben and Ribery are still starting and have the clout to influence the managerial decisions is embarrassing. How do you go into a season with those two as your only wingers? Coman is always injured, and it's not like Robbery don't spend most of their time on the shelf either.

As for Kovac, it's funny to see him struggling after the way he shat on his predecessors' football. Either way, I always thought that hiring him was risky. I know he won the dfb pokal but still. I understand the logic behind his appointment. The board wanted a more intense, defensive coach to up the players' intensity as well as having someone who understands the club culture. Additionally, he will make the team sit back in the big CL games and it seems like that's what the Bayern board wants as they've lost faith in winning the CL as protagonists. The problem with hiring these defensive hardmen though is that they end up clashing with the star players.

I don't understand why you'd hire a midtable counterattacking coach and expect things to be all rosy when they join a big club especially teams who dominate their leagues. If Bayern were rebuilding their team and had younger players then okay Kovac's appointment makes more sense. However, that's not the case. And when Kovac does try to play attacking football and field more attacking lineups Bayern ends up embarrassing themselves because he doesn't actually know how to coach attacking football.

You can't deal with the likes of Lewa, Muller, James, Ribery, Robben, Boateng, Alaba, and more like the way you dealt with those players at Frankfurt. So unless he adapts better and is able to get their faith back, he'll be sacked very very soon.

Last edited by Casciavit on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:55 pm

Wholeheartedly agree with the first paragraph about the arrogance in terms of squad building.

As for the rest of your post, I don't think you have at all a clue what's going on at Bayern and your description of Kovac and the reasoning to get him is completely off. There's just too much wrong with what you write to even respond in detail.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:56 pm

Hansy quintessentially summed up every non Bayern supporting Bundesliga fanatic to a T, and being German at that.

Viva is fun with his Eintracht and St Pauli support but this went more for RWO then anyone else who few will admit was a very annoying poster.

Never have I seen such brutal accuracy in an aura that has encircled GL for years. Common BuLi haters like Surag will be in glee.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Wholeheartedly agree with the first paragraph about the arrogance in terms of squad building.

As for the rest of your post, I don't think you have at all a clue what's going on at Bayern and your description of Kovac and the reasoning to get him is completely off.

Why would you hire him? I remember reading that the entire reason was that the board thought he'd increase the intensity of the players at the club and it was a benefit that he knew the Bayern culture.

Also I specified myself to the football style part. I don't see where I'm wrong. Didn't BILD report that the players were complaining he doesn't coach attacking schemes?

Literally, everything being reported about Bayern is that he's trying to implement his midtable policies into the team and the players are losing faith. Correct me. I'm interested in seeing where you think the problem is aside from arrogant squad building.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:03 pm

They hired him because the rift between Rummenigge and Hoeness made the decision process dysfunctional and Hoeness sabotaged the Tuchel appointment with this with his stalling.

But

He is neither a "defensve strong man", nor was he hired to "sit back in CL" as "our board don't want Bayern to be protagonists in big game"

The last bit especially is such bollocks, you pulled that one straight out of your arse Laughing

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:04 pm

Also, I'm not going to qualify arguments relying on "didn't BILD report?"

The latest BILd stuff was just baseless shit stirring like any tabloid does
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans