GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

+8
CBarca
RealGunner
El Gunner
Luca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Art Morte
Freeza
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by El Gunner Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:24 pm

I'm mixed race^^

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Posts : 21299
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Kris Dunn is back baby!!!!!
Goran Dragic tooooo Proud

bout to beat niggas up in assists


This post cracks me up xD

Dunn could be decent - or wreck your percentages and turnovers.
Dragic seems more washed up than Lowry.
And using the term 'niggas' is always going to be controversial... even if it just means the color 'black' smoking


I don't think it's ever controversial when a black dude says it hmm


And what's the logic behind that anyway?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18249
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:50 pm

I mean, still not controversial. Though as a white guy in the US, I refer to mixed or black as just black. I don't think there is much differentiation unless you're in that community, then there might be but I'm not aware of it

Either way, I've been looking forward to my beef with Brother Luca. I think Luca has a couple games extra and Draymond just got back, so I think it's gonna be a tight contest, probably gonna take a fat L this week

Edit: I'm responding to ElG's post
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20327
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Luca Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Best of luck cbucks. Continuing our raptors-bucks rivalry Molenation

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:10 pm

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Kris Dunn is back baby!!!!!
Goran Dragic tooooo Proud

bout to beat niggas up in assists


They're like 8 assist per game combined hmm


How about that Bogdanovic trade? Let the boy go home to Serbia.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8488
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Vibe wrote:
Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Kris Dunn is back baby!!!!!
Goran Dragic tooooo Proud

bout to beat niggas up in assists


They're like 8 assist per game combined hmm


How about that Bogdanovic trade? Let the boy go home to Serbia.


Pick up Teodosic instead.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23399
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by El Gunner Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:58 pm

CBarca wrote:I mean, still not controversial. Though as a white guy in the US, I refer to mixed or black as just black. I don't think there is much differentiation unless you're in that community, then there might be but I'm not aware of it

Either way, I've been looking forward to my beef with Brother Luca. I think Luca has a couple games extra and Draymond just got back, so I think it's gonna be a tight contest, probably gonna take a fat L this week

Edit: I'm responding to ElG's post


Yea, of course it's not. I wasn't aiming for controversy.

From where I'm from, brown people of mixed descent are differentiated from blacks when it comes to the whole race grouping thing. We use the word 'nigga' in the same brotherhood way sometimes as well, although definitely not as much as African Americans do lol.

There's another discriminatory word for blacks in this part of the world coined during the Apartheid era, it's 'kaffir'.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 21299
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Warrior Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 am

Vibe wrote:
Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Kris Dunn is back baby!!!!!
Goran Dragic tooooo Proud

bout to beat niggas up in assists


They're like 8 assist per game combined hmm


How about that Bogdanovic trade? Let the boy go home to Serbia.



I got Karmelo Anthonic on trade block if you want him
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8781
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:50 am

Tbh Melo is more Serbian than any Serbian in the NBA
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8488
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Weirdest night ever for my boys, Nick gon rek me.

I tanked rebounds since the beggining and Vucevic is the only rebounding player I have, but for some reason my boys just kept rebounding, unfortunately neglecting other shit.

Always lost by like a 100 rebounds but now I am within 6 rebounds of Nick who has 6 centers.

Must make some trades in light of this new situation.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8488
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by El Gunner Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Vibe wrote:Weirdest night ever for my boys, Nick gon rek me.

I tanked rebounds since the beggining and Vucevic is the only rebounding player I have, but for some reason my boys just kept rebounding, unfortunately neglecting other shit.

Always lost by like a 100 rebounds but now I am within 6 rebounds of Nick who has 6 centers.

Must make some trades in light of this new situation.

Whiteside is on the trade block
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 21299
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:39 pm

I might trade Mirotic for a decent PG or SG.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18249
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Vibe Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:59 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Vibe wrote:Weirdest night ever for my boys, Nick gon rek me.

I tanked rebounds since the beggining and Vucevic is the only rebounding player I have, but for some reason my boys just kept rebounding, unfortunately neglecting other shit.

Always lost by like a 100 rebounds but now I am within 6 rebounds of Nick who has 6 centers.

Must make some trades in light of this new situation.

Whiteside is on the trade block
El Gunner wrote:
Vibe wrote:Weirdest night ever for my boys, Nick gon rek me.

I tanked rebounds since the beggining and Vucevic is the only rebounding player I have, but for some reason my boys just kept rebounding, unfortunately neglecting other shit.

Always lost by like a 100 rebounds but now I am within 6 rebounds of Nick who has 6 centers.

Must make some trades in light of this new situation.

Whiteside is on the trade block

Blackside shoots 40 something from the line, can't have that in a team that relies on FT%. Perhaps if Mixside starts shooting something like last year...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8488
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Freeza Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:03 pm

I'm so lucky there isn't a Danish NBA player.

Closest thing is Tim Duncan or Chris Andersen I guess
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23399
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:39 am

Can't believe it's been 2 weeks since Wiggins didn't screw me on the score sheet... frustrating player really. Every time i watch a Timberwolves match he looks like he's lost and would rather be somewhere else if given the same salary Laughing he's on the market vs rebounds/steals/blocks

About Lowry i remove him from trade block until Rondo comes back. The hidden offers i received did not match my hypothetical deal with CBucks which remains the priority.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8781
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:44 am

Hidden offers ffs

Come out here and put your offer out like a man like I did. I will destroy all of you [because I feel bad about shipping Nurkic to ElG despite my positive relationship with Habs]
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20327
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:20 am

Freeza Macrus Morris for Bogdanovic?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8488
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Art Morte Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:32 pm

My team is taking the week off in terms of health -.-

Leonard, Griffin and Mirotic all missing games. And Ariza didn't play because of the supposed trade. Is he expected to start at the Lakers?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18249
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Vibe wrote:Freeza Macrus Morris for Bogdanovic?


I want something worth for trading him.

I'm Serbian myself, so I want him to stay.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23399
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:56 pm

Obviously you are, there's only one place in the world grooming such refined assholes, but what's wrong with Morris for Bogdanovic?

Morris rebounds more, Bogdan assists more, other stats are more or less the same aside from Morris shooting 5% better.

Give him to me FFS
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8488
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Offers for Tim Hardaway Jr pls.

I want rid because of his shooting percentages so don't offer me even worse in that category lol.

Thinking of you EG with the incoming Trae Young offers LUL.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Vibe wrote:Obviously you are, there's only one place in the world grooming such refined assholes, but what's wrong with Morris for Bogdanovic?

Morris rebounds more, Bogdan assists more, other stats are more or less the same aside from Morris shooting 5% better.

Give him to me FFS


Accepted it because you called me a refined asshole.

Great compliment.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23399
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm

You accepted because this is probably a bit better trade for you, GTFO

But he's my favorite player on my favorite team, had to be done.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8488
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Offers for Tim Hardaway Jr pls.

I want rid because of his shooting percentages so don't offer me even worse in that category lol.

Thinking of you EG with the incoming Trae Young offers LUL.


Lou Williams
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 21299
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Offers for Tim Hardaway Jr pls.

I want rid because of his shooting percentages so don't offer me even worse in that category lol.

Thinking of you EG with the incoming Trae Young offers LUL.


Marcus Morris
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23399
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:00 pm

I offer Fournier
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8781
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19 - Page 39 Empty Re: GL NBA Fantasy 2018/19

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum