Myesyats
Thimmy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
RealGunner
20 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 20 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by rincon Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:18 pm

@Lucifer wrote:Velen is love. Novigrad is also very good. Skellige however can be irritating due to the topography. I personally did not enjoy skellige whatsoever.

After so many human stories in the city I did enjoy the drastically different style in Skellige. The quest to kill the ice giant was very cool, with all the sirens, the mad jarl building the ship, the ice troll in the forge, etc. Same for things like the cursed werewolf-like monster in the sacred garden.

I did some Skellige mixed in with some Novigrad too instead of doing all of Novigrad first. I probably shouldn't have though, it kind of screwed the narrative flow a bit.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 20 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by rincon Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:03 pm

Did some more stuff in Skellige, really loving this part. For a good moment i thought I did the worst thing I've ever done in a video game Laughing it's a feeling unique to Witcher decisions

Spoiler:
doing the sidequest about the Hym in Spikeroog with Cerys, where you try to rid Uldaryk of the hym that has been haunting him. I chose to try to trick the hym into leaving.
So then all of a sudden Cerys hands you a baby while being chased and asks you to put it in the oven. Putting that baby I  the oven was a uniquely horrible feeling I've experienced in a game Laughing glad that it was all trick and it worked out.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:06 pm

@rincon wrote:
@Lucifer wrote:Velen is love. Novigrad is also very good. Skellige however can be irritating due to the topography. I personally did not enjoy skellige whatsoever.

After so many human stories in the city I did enjoy the drastically different style in Skellige. The quest to kill the ice giant was very cool, with all the sirens, the mad jarl building the ship, the ice troll in the forge, etc. Same for things like the cursed werewolf-like monster in the sacred garden.

I did some Skellige mixed in with some Novigrad too instead of doing all of Novigrad first. I probably shouldn't have though, it kind of screwed the narrative flow a bit.

Agree with this, i loved Skellige too for pretty much the same reasons. I can see why travelling through it can annoy some but i personally didn't care.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum