Hapless_Hans
BusterLfc
Firenze
guest7
S
40 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kommander watch | Juventus Edition  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kommander watch | Juventus Edition

Post by breva Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:16 pm

He patted the guy's head, if this stands there will be red cards given left and right from now on, that happens all the time.

breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Kommander watch | Juventus Edition  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kommander watch | Juventus Edition

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Hadnt had much time to visit here lately but had to come to talk about this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Havent seen Ronaldo act like a baby for a long time now but we know its nothing new rofl

Surprised seems a lot of ppl didnt see, but I found a video highlight Ronaldo actually kicked the defender at the very beginning of the tussle and the defender naturally reacted and fell, so it definitely wasnt a dive, the question is whether Ronaldo kicked him on purpose or not. That we will probably never know though, there is just no way to know.

The red at the end of the day was for the hair pulling though and without Flo's protection, there is no escape anymore for him Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Guess I should inform BL that Ronaldo scored that match winner today, feel like you're not aware of this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Doc wrote:Guess I should inform BL that Ronaldo scored that match winner today, feel like you're not aware of this.

because nobody cares about serie Zzzz just like nobody cares when Neymar scores in his farmer league
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Collblanc wrote:
Doc wrote:Guess I should inform BL that Ronaldo scored that match winner today, feel like you're not aware of this.

because nobody cares about serie Zzzz just like nobody cares when Neymar scores in his farmer league

Nah, there's actually a devoted group of numpties to the potential flop of both Juventus and Ronaldo... they just become eerily quiet when Ronaldo scores or does well because it doesn't fit the narrative and most Juve fans aren't here to gloat about such feats either

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Loool, why is it always gotta be like that, not everyone has so much time for that... I only wanted to comment and laugh at Ronaldo crying basically, and see what everyone thought about the incident, nothing more. Im a Barca and Messi fan what do u expect Very Happy I havent had time to watch a lot of the games and been trying to catch up, and avoided the results and news best I could before I can catch up watching them. Credit to Ronaldo as the top players always bounce back no matter what anyway because their level is so high. But all this has nothing to do with the fact Ronaldo is a diva queen and cries a baby though loool Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:44 pm

You don't have to watch per se, just view whoscored. @Firenze does it all the time (me as well, only real means of rating players imo).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Sorry Doc but I cant help it, saw the Ronaldo goal and then that second, so he scored from a lucky deflected bonuce in front of him for a tap in, and then the second goal it was like 3v1 counter and he overhits the pass to Pjanic and very lucky Pjanic won it back, lol... he did have tons of chances too, but not exactly that impressive Laughing anyway, gonna stop now, Ronaldo is Ronaldo and it will never change Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:47 pm

You clowns are still bitching about deflections and tap-ins? :facepalm:

He left, let it go.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Not saying I'm a golden boy here but Barcalearning baffles me for how he is not banned for being the worst poster in GL history by a mile. :facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:41 pm

No,  I think the worst poster in GL history is the one who makes threads every time he feels a fart in his belly ( I don't take credit for this beautiful description by the way, for it was originally written by Hans Tolstoy).

Yep, the worst poster in GL history is that crazy Messi fanboy who thinks Madrid owns the land, the sky and everything in between. No one comes close, except maybe for that crazy Benzema fanbody who has recurring nightmares of Isco benching Kariminal Thugzema.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:18 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:No,  I think the worst poster in GL history is the one who makes threads every time he feels a fart in his belly ( I don't take credit for this beautiful description by the way, for it was originally written by Hans Tolstoy).

Yep, the worst poster in GL history is that crazy Messi fanboy who thinks Madrid owns the land, the sky and everything in between. No one comes close, except maybe for that crazy Benzema fanbody who has recurring nightmares of Isco benching Kariminal Thugzema.
i thought i was voted the worst poster in GL history Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:29 pm

Anyone who supports Lyon is probably the worst.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Unique wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:No,  I think the worst poster in GL history is the one who makes threads every time he feels a fart in his belly ( I don't take credit for this beautiful description by the way, for it was originally written by Hans Tolstoy).

worst human, much greater title tbh

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:37 pm

Luca wrote:
Unique wrote:

worst human, much greater title tbh
well someone has to be. rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Respect

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Demon your the most clueless pleb on this forum up there with Bill, mindless posts trying to blend in with the group, your silly hate fuel Benz rant at the start of the season blew up in your face, real madrid in it grave yet? Spend 900 nil asap nonsense post over and over proves how much of a dunce you are, Isco a bench warmer been so years fact, just cause you lot rally around him after every game, doesn't mean shots to the club, cause you lot know shit about players or a team you claim to follow, stick to YouTube highlights kid.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Feck I'm dying rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 am

Valkyrja wrote:Feck I'm dying rofl

chad just comes out of nowhere with the benz love rofl i'm literally dying Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:51 am

Kommander watch | Juventus Edition  - Page 8 DszDW8JWkAElGA2

Flop watch eh ? @Frenzy @Hopeless_Hans
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Like I said, you could play up front for Juve and bag 20 goals a season.

He isn't gonna be helping you win the CL. Been utter garbage there (besides like 10 seconds against United)

He isn't improving you at all. Just a marketing signing.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:14 pm

The numbers to beat in the league, our top scoring forward for the last decade:

Ronaldo - 9
Dybala - 22
Higuain - 24
Dybala - 19
Tevez - 20
Tevez -19
Vucinic - 10
Matri - 10
Matri/Quags - 10
Del Piero - 9

He could be our first capocannoniere since Del Piero
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Ronaldo turns 34 in three months. I wonder what the scoring records are for players that are past the age of 32. A lot of players retire before they even hit 34. That especially applies to forwards.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:13 pm

Toni
Di Natale
Ibrahimovic

Immediately come to mind, they put up some respectable numbers post 30

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Totti scored 25 goals at 34

Toni 21 and 23 goals at 37/38 years old

Di Natale put together 5 consecutive seasons of 28, 29, 26, 20, 18 goals after he turned 33.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:46 pm

rincon wrote:Totti scored 25 goals at 34

Toni 21 and 23 goals at 37/38 years old

Di Natale put together 5 consecutive seasons of 28, 29, 26, 20, 18 goals after he turned 33.

Whoa. Those are all relatively impressive stats. Especially, Di Natale's. Shows consistency well into his 30s.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum